All Comments on 'Bonds Unbroken Ch. 04'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This story is really picking up. Great plot, hope the boys can protect each other before one of them gets hurt.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

omg please post the next chapter soon

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
OMG

Sounds like we're about to take a trip to a very unpleasant place!!! This just gets better and better!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Loved the chapter and the story as it develops. I love that it is Great cast of characters.

It just bothers me that these guards that were protecting him from Natham at the hospital would suddenly be far enough away to not be able to help them. It doesn't make sense to me...maybe there could have been a distraction to justify it, but I know you needed for them to be kidnapped to move the story forward as you saw it. A very mean place to leave us! :) Can't wait for more.

I have a bunch of questions I wanna ask...

I'd love to know a bit more about how they look. Do they look like humans in the face and rest of their body except them have wings, claws, etc. and different skin?

I can't imagine the mental damage waiting to be done to Natham, let alone the physical. Maybe if they hurt his mate it will snap him out of the fear? Also, was the brother treated differently as they grew up and does Natham have any idea why that may have been? Was he ever given a reason why he was tormented?

I hope you tell us more about their mate bonds. How do they typically find out someone is their mate? Is it just by their reaction to them? And how did their bond begin when they were so young and hadn't met? Was it through this psychic bond? How did his brother figure out they were mates when they didn't know?

Keep writing!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
amazing :)

I'm loving every minute of this :) amazing, unique, dramatic, violent, sexy, emotional. All the things a good story beeds :)

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
me like!

just when you think everything’s hunky-dory there's a twist! (good).

i’m with cannd, would like to know what they physically look like and am intrigued how the eyrie looks/was built.

more please ;0)

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 12 years ago

Another great chapter. The ONLY thing I'd change about this story is the point of view. I'd like to read both Velaku's AND Natham's pov. You could do both in the first person.

Other than that, I really, really, REALLY love this series. I'm anxious to see what happens next.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
I understand now

The nightmares, their bond. Well played!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful and creative story with really interesting characters that I cared about very quickly. The only suggestion I'd have is to use a little less narrative summary and have some more action scenes.

For example, you tell us that over the time, they'd had some make out sessions in bed. This is an erotica site, why didn't you show one of them to us? Perhaps you could have shown them in bed talking about the future meeting with Mishtar and then ending up distracting each other. However you want to do it would be great, I'm sure.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Excellent!

What a wonderful mesmerizing story! You do such good work...

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Noooo, poor guys! :,(

Loving the story though!

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

You've got me mentally sitting on the edge of my seat in suspense.

Physically.... Well, that's another subject, entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
probably commeting on the wrong chapter...

OK so when Nathan was holding velaku close and claiming him and purring and stuff I nearly died! It was one of the hottest things I have ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story marred by grammar errors

The overall story and characters are superb! But I would recommend having someone with a good eye for grammar and detail proofread these before submission. Thanks for such a creative work :)

Cia81Cia81almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate all the comments and love for this story. To the last commenter, I am aware of the mistakes. This story is getting a new edit right now actually. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and were willing to give me some straight feedback on it too! I am always willing to hear when I have mistakes marring the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous