Bonita BBW a Decade Later

Story Info
Mature couple eleven years later-happily married.
3k words
4.44
24.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
301 Followers

My wife Bonnie (Bonita) has been married to me for almost nine years. This story is a continuation of our meeting eleven years ago. Things have changed a great deal for us. We got married in 2008 in Las Vegas. The original story occurred in 2006 about one hundred and fifty miles north of our current home. My stories are fictional with some life experience sprinkled in. My first story about Bonita was mostly true. Her real name is Bonnie. Bonita is her sexy alter ego. I call her that when she becomes the sexual creature that I lust for. That first meeting was actually a combination of our 3rd date and our first meeting. We are retired now in Southern New Mexico. I retired from teaching two years ago and Bonnie retired from her medical practice at the same time. We have saved close to half a million dollars from investing in the stock market. Life has been very kind to us. This is a recent morning sexual encounter—

I woke up just after dawn and gazed at her as she slept. I pulled back the covers from her plump voluptuous nude body. This BBW mature sex kitten was mine in body and soul. She had changed very little in our eleven years together. Her hair was a little grayer, her face a little more wrinkled and her skin had a few more blemishes. Her rounded two hundred pound body was shapely with a measurement of 42-35-44 on a five foot four frame. Her marbled girth had birthed three children and nursed them to healthy beginnings. Now she nursed on her man's semen for added nourishment. She probably has eaten her weight in my cum in eleven years. I fondled her shaved pussy and lightly caressed her silky slit.

Her eyes opened and she asked "What are you doing Steve?"

"You know what I want Bonnie." I replied as her hand found my erection and her hand massaged my thick blood swollen length.

"We are dirty baby. I will take a bath and get cleaned up. Why don't you take a shower as well? Then we can fuck and suck." She said.

"That sounds great Bonnie. I will be a few minutes. When I am finished I will join you." I said.

I showered my body and shampooed my hair. After I was finished cleansing my body I ran my razor over my armpits, scrotum, penis, anus and torso. I shave my body smooth every few days. I use hair removal cream on my legs and arms several times a month. We are both hairless. We like the look and feel. After about ten minutes I was finished and stepped out of the shower and dried my body off with a towel.

"Hey Steve my pussy and ass need grooming. Come on in and finish me off."

"I thought you would never ask."I stepped into the tub and sat on the edge. "Get on your knees baby." She got on her knees and spread her legs apart. I soaped up her anus and rear of her pussy and shaved her undercarriage smooth. I buried several of my fingers in her tight cunt as she pushed back against my strokes.

She sat up and kissed me hard with lots of tongue. "Let me make sure you didn't miss any spots Steve." Bonnie soaped up her hands and ran them up and down my penis, testicles and anus. After everything was soaped up she ran the razor across my asshole and scrotum. "You look so helpless when I do this. You know I would never cut these parts of you." She grabbed my semi erect penis and pulled on it as she shaved my base and pubic region smooth as a baby.

"Jack me off for a few minutes girl." I said with a smile.

She sat between my open legs and stroked my hardening cock with her tiny soapy hands. After a few minutes she put one hand on my nut sack and lightly scratched my balls with her fingernails. "I am sucking this cock right here." She dipped a cup in the water and rinsed the soap off my genitals as she held them in her hand.

"Suck my cock you lovely woman."

Her head dipped down level with my growing member. I felt her thin lips as they engulfed the sensitive head of my cock. Soon I was completely erect in her mouth. This woman is my Viagra. Her eyes looked up at mine as she sucked on the top half of my cock. I was now throbbing in her mouth. She slobbered on my cock as she sucked on me. At this angle it was hard for her to suck me down. I stood up over her face as she looked up at me from underneath. Bonnie had a warm smile as she admired my thick swollen seven inch erection. Her petite hand failed to encircle my six inch circumference as she held it in front of her face.

"It is time for some deep throat cock sucking my beautiful wife." I said.

"Remember that night in Socorro when we first met? I swallowed you to the base. I remember the look on your face. It was shock and awe and holy shit all rolled into one!"

"Yes my Bonita. You are the love of my life. Any woman that can do that for her man will capture his cock and his heart."

Bonnie is my deep throat queen. I have seen plenty of female porn stars deep throat cock. My wife can swallow and throat as well as a Bobbi Bliss or an Ava Devine. My Bonnie is plumper and older than those sex queens, but she has serious cock sucking and deep throat fellatio skill. She can inhale my entire length with her throat for long periods of time.

I admired our nude forms in our bathtub mirrors as she swallowed my thick penis half way as she gazed at my reflection. Her eyes closed as her head sank and engulfed me balls deep. I had erotic thoughts of many of our prior sessions as I watched her worship my cock. Her lips and tongue moved around my thickness as she sucked on my first half of my penis. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and she caressed the underside of my cock. Her entire head was involved in the process of performing fellatio.

"Swallow me all the way. Stop teasing me. Deep throat me. Please Bonita take me all the way!" I grunted as she smiled around my cock.

Her thin lips pressed and swallowed my entire length. Her throat muscles massaged my glans penis as she pressed her head forward. Her jaws opened completely as my balls were trapped against her chin. The feeling was beyond imagination and description. A man that has had his penis deep throated by a skilled cock sucker understands the extreme pleasure involved. From the tip of my cock to the base I felt slick and slimy as pulses of energy tickled and shot down my cock. I held her head as she engulfed my swollen turgid penis.

"I love you Bonita! Suck me deep! I love you!" I grunted as she inhaled my length into her throat.

Her eyes shot open as her fingers nails tickled my balls. Her lips quivered against the base of my member and vibrated the ventral underside of my stiffened erection. Our eyes locked as she used her throat muscles to milk my thick cock. I plowed my thick length deeply into her palate. She un swallowed me half way and buried me once again into her throat. Her esophagus massaged my glans and tightened around my hardness deep within her throat. Bonnie's head became a blur as she rapidly engulfed my entire length with her slippery tight throat. After about ten minutes she released my manhood from her assault.

"Not bad for an old fat woman? How do I match up with other cock suckers you have encountered?" She asked as she held onto my hard cock with her small pretty hands.

"I have had sex with about thirty women in my life there was only one in your league." I answered.

"You told me you had lots of women. Who was that other expert my love?" Bonnie asked.

"Her name was Nikki."

"Nikki that name sounds interesting." She repeated. "Tell me about her before we move it to the bedroom.

"Nikki was a very pretty German hooker I visited several times when I was stationed in Berlin." I began.

"What did she look like Steve?"

"She was very tall nearly six feet. Nikki was a blond BBW, huge tits, very young about twenty five and a very large thick build. She taught me to eat pussy and fuck. "I learned from a professional.

"She taught you?" She asked. "A pretty young hooker taught you how to eat pussy. I should be thankful for her instruction." She added.

"Did you fuck her bareback? Tell me more."

I smiled at my wife and continued. "I fucked her with condoms every time we had intercourse. After our first fuck she removed the condom and saw I was still hard. Nikki just swallowed me balls deep and deep throated me until I shot in her mouth. She swallowed my semen and after that we fucked and sucked each other most of the night. You have much of the same talent in fellatio skill."

"I am better than her?" Bonnie asked.

"Right now yes. Remember she was half your age and didn't have your dedication. She didn't use her tongue and throat as well as you. She had many cocks with very little interest in pleasing the men she sucked. You love my cock and put 100% into the effort. She loved my cock also, but was in it for the pay."

"We have that in common then." She laughed. "Let us dry off so we can get comfortable before you pleasure me."

"Pleasure you?" I asked.

"How will I pleasure you?" I asked with a smirk.

"There are three places on my body that your mouth feasts. Which place do you start?" She asked as she looked into my eyes as she still grasped my semi erect penis.

"I think I will start on your toes." I said as looked down at her perfect size seven morsels.

She moved away from me and turned her back to me. She looked over her shoulder with a smile and licked her lips. Bonnie bent over and spread her legs and wide hips apart. Her silky smooth hairless pussy was in full view. Her upturned face met mine as she teased me by blowing a kiss in my direction. "What will you eat after my toes?"

"I will eat your swollen fruit that I hunger for my love." I said as I held my cock.

"Lay out an outfit for me to wear my love." She toweled off her wet body as I left the bathroom to dry off as well.

I opened her closet and searched through her sex clothing. She bought a little black terry cloth jumper a few years ago that looked very sexy. Bonnie had several pair of thong sandals that would match. I picked a style of black thongs that were very delicate and minimal in nature. These were mounted on two inch kitten heels. They had only two straps that attached her feet to the thin leather soles. The spaghetti strap thong that went between her toes connected her ankle strap with the thick heel cup strap that encased the rear of her feet.

"What did you pick for me Steve?"

I held up her skirt and sandals in my hand. "These are some of my favorites. Do you approve?"

"The sandals yes, very sexy. I love that little jumper as well. There is something missing." She replied.

"Do you think a mask would go with it? Maybe some cat or rabbit ears on your head. What do you think Bonnie?"

"Yes I have a black mask. That makes me a mysterious sex Goddess. I will go with bunny ears."

Bonnie sat on the bed and slid her feet into the thong sandals and buckled the straps. She put the jumper over her head and pulled it over her breasts and tummy. It fit her very snug and the top half of her big tits spilled over the top part of the jumper. She turned her back and went to find her mask and rabbit ears.

"I know why you picked out this costume young man." She said as she returned to the room.

"Yes Bonita I love your shaved pussy on display."

"You are also in love with my toes? "

I kissed her as we embraced. My fingers on my left hand found her silky slit. She grasped my cock and jacked me off. She moaned into my mouth as two of my fingers fucked her cunt. Bonita pushed against my hand and clenched her teeth.

"Eat my pussy darling boy. Make me cum with your tongue." She growled with a hungry expression.

Without a word I knelt between her legs and grasped her sandal shod feet by the ankles and lifted them high and spread them wide. I lowered my gaze to her beautiful silky slit. She keeps it hairless and smoothly shaven for my oral worship. The entrance was very long and narrow, her lips were average in size and her clitoris was a small hard button of nerve endings. I penetrated her vagina with all four of my fingers and pumped into her deeply as I sucked and nibbled her clit.

"I love when you do that to me Steve." She grunted.

I paused from my cunnilingus and raised my head up to look into her eyes. "I love what you do to my cock Bonita. I owe you a good eating for that amazing deep throat sucking you gave me earlier."

"Get back to work you nasty boy. Eat momma's pussy for her."

I assaulted her pussy and clit with renewed vigor. I buried my hand wrist deep in her cunt and vibrated my tongue on her clit. This drove her crazy. She shook and squirmed against my hand and face. Her breathing became rapid and deep as she fought against her orgasm. Bonnie always fought for extending her pleasure.

"That's it I am close! Harder! Make moma cum you bastard! I am cummmmmming! Yeeeeesssss! Yeeeeesssss! Yeeeeesssss! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" I twisted my fist in her intense spasm of orgasm. My mouth captured her little clit as I sucked it hard. She pushed her legs farther apart and curled her toes in her sandals as she ground my face against her slick mound. She gripped my head by the ears and pressed my tongue and mouth on her clit until her orgasm subsided.

My face was soaked with pussy juice and saliva. I rose up on my elbows and removed my hand from her wet slick cunt. Her open gaping pussy dripped with our juices. I looked up at her as I spoke.

"I love eating your pussy Bonita. That was so hot. I love making you cum."

"Steve you have always amazed me with your mouth and tongue. Your tongue muscles are stiff and powerful. The combination of sloppy wet stiffness and rapid vibrations always gives me intense orgasms."

"Now for the final act my love. Are you ready for action?" I asked.

"Come here Steve. Let me taste you again." I rose up and moved my lower body toward her face. She swallowed my length in one motion and tickled my balls. Bonnie deep throated me for a few minutes and abruptly stopped and pushed me until I was directly on top of her. "Fuck my pussy Steve."

She pulled her jumper up so I had total access to her nether regions. I buried my erect penis in her tight slick pussy balls deep. I bottomed out in her cunt as her eyes rolled back in her head. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I rapidly plowed into her with rapid deep strokes. I looked at her thick plump body as I fucked her. I was not making love to her. I was fucking the hell out of my woman. I looked down and watched as my hard cock sank all the way into her smooth slit. She looked up at me with a smirk.

"You are very nasty Steve. You are so kinky. Do you want to get in our favorite fucking position?" She asked.

"Yes Bonita. You know what we like." I said as I backed up as she raised her hips higher. We moved into a high missionary position. I slid my cock back into her as her left foot found my mouth.

"Suck my toes you nasty dirty boy!" She said as she pushed four of her sandal clad toes in my mouth. I sucked her toes as I pile drove her cunt.

"Bonnie I am going to cum." I grunted as licked her toes. I swallowed the toes on her other foot as I rapidly fucked her tight pussy. My hand moved between us and I rubbed her clit. We both reached muscular twitches that accompany orgasm. Her toes spread in my mouth as I shot several huge loads deep into her cunt. I gagged on her toes as I dumped my semen deep into her womb. Her orgasm was seconds behind mine. Bonnie's pussy gripped my cock in a muscular spasm. "Arrrrrrrrrr! Ahhhhhhh! I love you Steve. Shoot that cum inside moma."

We kissed for several minutes. I drifted off to sleep and dreamed of Bonita resting next to me.

In my dream her soft nude plump body cuddled next to me. She rubbed my thick erection with her petite hand. Bonnie whispered into my ear "I love you Steve."

I woke up after several minutes. I rolled over and looked at her. She had drifted off to sleep. Her hand is still on my cock. She had the most beautiful smile on her face. Her lips faintly moved in a whisper. "Steve. Steve." I kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

mrstanley
mrstanley
301 Followers