All Comments on 'Bonita BBW a Decade Later'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love those chunky ladies!

Dated several women, over the years, who would fit Bonnie's description, and all of them sexual dynamos! Now married to one who still turns me on so much that, at my age of 67, still want her every day. Her orgasms are legendary, her pussy is so snug and wonderful that I can barely last more than 5 minutes. Love her so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
that is a lot of cum

If she has swallowed her own weight in semen over the last nine years, she either is not a BBW her partner is a real stud. Assume about 180 lbs. in weight or 82 kilos and about 4 cubic centimeters in a typical human ejaculation. That will work out to six ejaculations per day 365 days per year for nine years. And that means he never lets go in her vagina or rectum. Awfully dull, or else she is getting some of those loads from other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Figure of Speech

The author used swallowing weight in cum as a figure of speech. I thought the story was well written. I think saying worth your weight in gold, thousand miles an hour, smoking hot, she made my heart stop are all figures of speech. It amazes me that you would be ignorant enough to turn a porn story into a Science lesson. How many cocks are over 6 inches? On this site 8-12 are normal. In fact we know 5-6.5 are 90% of cocks. Why don't you question all the Arms Race cock size inflation claims. Do you think Arms Race is Nuclear missiles? That is a figure of speech.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bonita BBW Previous Part
Bonita BBW Series Info