All Comments on 'Bonne Blue Eyes'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Very good story, i hope for many chapters from your hand. Cheers :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I heartily look forward to more in this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo!

Thank you for the well written and engaging story. Please allow the story to continue and post additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The 2%

May be it'sthe accountant in me. I couldn't get past the 2%. That's 140 million telepaths in world. And that didn't include partials. I'm sorry that many telepaths could not stay hidden. Maybe .002% or 140 thousand would be more 'realistic.' Listen, I know it's such minor thing in a well written story, but it just bugged so much, I couldn't enjoy the rest of the story. I tried pushing past several times, but I just couldn't suspend belief for it.

beagle9690beagle9690about 9 years agoAuthor
POINT TAKEN

Anonymous of the 2%; your point is well taken and from any perspective 140 million of all telepaths is unrealistic.

This is an unintentional oversight on my part because I didn’t take into the world population.

I value your input and thank you for correcting me. I will edit the story and change it to 14,000.

It will take 48 hours to be re-posted. I hope the change will encourage you to read the entire story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent storyline

This is the second time I've read this as I was hoping that more chapters had been added.

Please sir, I want some more.

Hale1Hale1about 8 years ago
Beautiful

I normally like stories that end with all the questions answered, and even an epilogue explaining how things worked out in 20 or 30 years. If you are not up to all the detail work involved, which we all know anyway based on the story to date, this is a truly a beautiful way to end. Very well written!

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 8 years ago
Ok...now I'm puzzled.

Is her name 'Bonne', or 'Bonnie' I saw it spelled both ways in the story.

Additionally, now that you have improved the mathematics (though, on that point, why 6 - an even number, and not 5 or 7 - so that ties in voting on a decision by telepaths could be resolved - or is unanimity always required in these decisions? - that was left unclear/confused) into a reasonable minority of global population, can I hope for some MUCH better editing in future installments?

Your use/abuse of quotation marks and punctuation overall I found to be a significant distraction requiring me to "read around" them sometimes, and there were several places where some sentence/phrase constructs were unnecessarily clumsy.

I really liked the drama you built and the overall pacing of the story. Your character development was also very good. I do look forward to more of your story, but some much better editing to clean up grammar/punctuation issues would not be remiss at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please complete or add more chapters.

I have read this three times now. Please complete or add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sutter Home

Sutter Home a "fine wine?" Really?

Cracker270Cracker270over 4 years ago

I hope there is a special room in hell reserved for the good authors, of which you are one, who write great stories and then do not follow up leaving the reader stranded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely disappointed in this fine author's lack of consideration of his readers in not bringing this story to an end. Apparently he has considered himself above his supporters and has wandered off into the ether. Shame on him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous