All Comments on 'Bonnie the Horse Girl'

by notnice66

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Yesplease29Yesplease29over 6 years ago
Lovely!

Love the specific descriptions—the pimples on the arse, the final shit kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

welcome back! and such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please more!

scattygirl_84scattygirl_84over 6 years ago

Thats an awesome story read after a long time.....the scat part was amazing!! love much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unsavory delights

Loved this. You definitely live up to your name, and that's good. Bonnie's a great character, and the way her depravity degredation and submissive longing gradually unfolds is a real pleasure. The piss action in the first two thirds is very enjoyable, but when the narrator twists the knife and mentions shit, things really step up a gear - and then some! Suddenly you realise this is going to get very nasty indeed - the scat is hard, the domination ruthless, and Bonnie's submissive degredation seems to have no limits! I've been into piss porn for a while now but am only just starting to nibble at the edges of scat - I really enjoyed the combination here. You got me nicely settled in my kink comfort zone before unleashing all-out scat, and the rancid no-holds-barred depravity of the end is very satisfying. More!

tiresias504tiresias504almost 6 years ago
Sweet!

Well done, nicely paced - neither too slow or too fast. Loved the erotic descriptive language. Being new here, can't wait to see if there's a sequel or prequel. very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
when does the next story come out?

when?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My first 5-star!

This was hot! My first rating of 5-stars, ever! The pace was a little fast, but refreshing when compared to so many that are abysmally slow. I enjoy cutting to the chase - like this erotic gem - and going in with guns blazing! I appreciated the way the narrator took control and never let up. Her presumption of authority over her slut was delivered seamlessly despite its rapidity. A truly well-designed and -developed story. Keep it going! Great story!

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Doesn't do it for me

Sorry, I realise it must be me after reading the other comments, but eating poo is my only real turn off, it just does not do it for me, If they had had sex with the horse I can accept that but poo no thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just fantastic, like all you stories!

Hope all is well and that we read more from you soon.

trewq175trewq175about 2 years ago

super hot. I hope she will swallow everything in the future

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could have been a good story. Just incredibly stupid and pathetic. What a waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotnice66@notnice66
demure in public and bad nasty slutty girl in private (btw, pic is not me but similar) I've written some stories, so please take time to read one http://bdsmtest.org/r/xLKKzJb9 https://dirtycode.io/HISCU