All Comments on 'Boobs n Boners'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
bmike2bmike2almost 14 years ago
welcome back

I always enjoy your stories a great deal. Please continue to post. Thank you.

TralababalanTralababalanalmost 14 years ago
Well done

You sir are the best writer of mom-son dirty stories, please write more often;)

PantiesLvrPantiesLvralmost 14 years ago
Amazing story

I always love your stories. Some of the best I've ever read so please keep writing.

Sandy_ClawsSandy_Clawsalmost 14 years ago
You are awesome.

Verily.

Keeper32Keeper32almost 14 years ago
Great... but

Great story. Good buildup. But seriously. It's "sight", not "site". Seems that practically no one on literotica knows the difference anymore. Still, 5 stars.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 14 years ago
Incredibly hot

despite the spelling and grammatical errors. Kept me in a "boner" the "hole" time!

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
i loved it

great story so hot and real sounding, had me as wet as her all the way thru, i want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

For more of your work.Please post as much as you can,you are one of the best.

long1903long1903almost 14 years ago
hot

your stories are the best

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 14 years ago
^__^

Good read! It was hot, even with everything happening so fast. Nice work! I'm looking forward to read your next stories. But seriously... 13 inches diameter aureoles?

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

Nice read! It was a hot story and was very well told!

Thanks for writing!

guan818guan818almost 14 years ago
This is what we expected here

A STORY while most of the rest aren't. They are just GARBAGE.

So... thanks!

Nemesist64Nemesist64almost 14 years ago
Bravo!

You've done it again.

TibxoTibxoalmost 14 years ago
Another classic

Brilliant! I loved it!

Now is Bobby's friend Brian off sick or is there some other reason? ;)

latin_loverlatin_loveralmost 14 years ago
Brilliant

Sexy, and involving, definitely have to catch up on your other work

DobromanDobromanalmost 14 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM

very very goodddddddddd and will await more from Boobs and Boner.......Love the story and it's a 5 star no doubt.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 14 years ago
Great read!

Though i don't think it was as strong as your other stories, it was very playful and hot! i still can't help but feel like a page is missing in the beginning, or maybe i just overlooked something, but not only did it just jump into the middle of a situation, but made references to certain things (ex, sitting on his lap) that we hadn't read. perhaps this was intentional, but regardless, well done!

older bi m in volder bi m in valmost 14 years ago
great writer

i felt like i was bobby great job

tgonz82tgonz82almost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Another great story, thank you for sharing your talent with us!

instirlingukinstirlingukalmost 14 years ago
Hot n HornyMore

More please

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
ohhhhhhhhh man

yes,more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gardengrove95gardengrove95almost 14 years ago

God I wish you were my mommy!!!!! Best stories on the site!!!!!

cookie404cookie404almost 14 years ago
Good story line, got another chapter in you??? Pun intended.

Your newest submission was easily read, fast paced, and very sexy.

I think her Mom is going to want some of that stud muffin, too.

Your picture is downright gorgeous !!!!!

I have added you as a favorite author (ess).

More please !!!!!!

steves631steves631almost 14 years ago

you made me cum sooo hard!....thank you mommy....

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexalmost 14 years ago
HOT MILF MOM'S BOOBS + HORNY TEEN SON'S BONER = RECIPE FOR NAUGHTY FUN & BUN IN THE OVEN!!!

POSTSCIPT :

"Dear Son,

Mmmmmmm....DELICIOUS STORY!!!

HOT MILF-with-Katy-Perry-looks Linda is in the prime of her sexual maturity. She's a 39-year old brunette's whose female charms and womanly curves are at their peak, and her ripe womb still makes the fertile mommy eggs that yearn to swim in potent baby-batter! The thought of having another baby constantly makes her sweet, mature snatch leak creamy pussy butter! Her heavy yet still perky tits have, like a fine wine, only gotten better with age. By far are her greatest ASSet though, is her firm, heart-shaped ass that shamelessly sways when she walks in order to drive men nuts!

All this fully-bloomed female eye-candy CANNOT escape the attention of Linda's randy 18-year old son Bobby, a horny young teen, pulsing with adolescent testosterone. Like all boys his age, he's got a pair of big heavy balls that churn out more potent teenage spunk than he can jerk off in a day! It's only natural that soon after puberty Bobby develops a naughty obsession on his Mom which, as he grows BIGGER (in more ways than one) and buffer, soon evolves into a barely-controlled desire to OWN her sweet twat with his fat cock! His ONE urge is to plow her tight, clutching cunt and dump a healthy load of thick jizz teeming with his sperm, into Linda's warm and willing womb-- where her eggs must surely be waiting!

So it is that with mom and son so close and still living together, what starts one day as harmless, joking flirting subtly succumbs to their normal sexual urges that both of them have for people their age. The 21-year gap between mom and son only heightens the fact that each of them is in the peak period of their respective sexual potency. Both struggle and fight to contain the primal, hormonal urges that yearns from their loins. An inordinate desire to FUCK constantly tempts both Linda and Bobby... When mom and son discover they both suffer from the same malady, it's only inevitable what will happen next-- IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE!

Thankfully, it doesn't take long for mom and son to realize there's a simple solution to their problem! The cocky, eager young son simply has to meet his mature mother's natural, female cuntal needs, while at the same time satisfying his own constantly stiff cock and taming the primal, male urge to unload his constantly loaded young balls! Since they are mother and son, they are quickly convinced that this is ALL THE MORE reason for Bobby to shove his hard, oozing prick up Linda's hot and leaking mommy-twat! As Bobby's cock penetrates Linda's delicious pussy, his cockhead drooling pre-cum as it taps at her cervix, mother and son relish in knowledge of breaking the taboo of INCEST! The added perversity and naughtiness of their forbidden fucking only amplifies the pleasure they both feel, as Bobby eagerly pounds his mommy's tight, needy cunt! Mother and son bask in the sights, sounds and scents of their TORRID fucking!!! Son's heavy balls bounce salaciously on mommy's sweaty, quivering ass, her tits slapping lewdly as his prick saws her sweet slash!

Finally, after what seems like HOURS of ball-bouncin', tit-slappin' FUN, Bobby ends up busting his nuts up his own birth canal! The cocky young teen achieves what EVERY young man dreams about: plowing his own mother's warm loving mommy-cunt and emptying his loaded balls up where he was conceived and grew for his first 9 months! Horny mom Linda glows with post-fuck sweat and the satisfied bliss of knowing she has her darling son back up he belongs, only now instead of making him-- she's made MAN out of him! She squeals with glee when Bobby's big, stiff dick spurts and spurts an seemingly endless stream of hot, healthy seed RIGHT where mommy needs it most!

Groaning savagely, Bobby's cock erupts vigorously when he lovingly empties his balls into his mother, no doubt due to his eager youth and unbridled enthusiasm to KNOCK HER UP! His two nuts feel like they're grinding together as he fires off wad after wad of his thick, slick boy-jizz deeply in her womb. Boiling baby-making cream soothes the ravished depths of Linda’s clutching cunt! Linda moans as she reaches down to finger the gushing CREAMPIE oozing from her ravished gash, the slimy semen seeping naughtily down the crack of her ass!

A final orgasmic twinge rocks the horny mother as the knowledge that her well-pleased, satisfied pussy is filled to overflowing with her own boy’s hot, healthy spunk! Feeling her cervix pulsing as it hungrily sucks up Bobby's seed, Linda smiles to herself knowing her ripe and ready mommy-eggs will soon be fertilized! Nurturing nature will unwittingly do the rest of the job to ensure the success of the frothy, forbidden love-mixture now churning in her womb...

Very soon a single sperm from the billions of little Bobbies will outswim all the others as it follows nature’s planned design, (and defies man’s stupid laws and morals!) One energetic young seedling will seek out and finally find the cherished prize laying in wait for it: a ripe, fertile orb released by Linda's ovaries, pulsing with the irresistible female pull of her estrous. Tiny and flailing, Bobby's potent bundle of protein and DNA eagerly attaches to the surface of his mother Linda's egg, feasting on the delicious, yet strangely familiar gelatinous layers of its coating. So a loving son’s potent seed-- sinfully sown in the primal, lustful plowing of his mother’s fertile womb, implants itself in her egg! As soon as the head of Bobby's sperm reaches the ripened core of his mom Linda's egg, nothing can stop nature taking its course! Horny mommy Linda's genes will irrevocably mingle and mix with those of her randy son's! Thus united, the unnatural, forbidden fruit that stems from the NAUGHTY, DELICIOUS satisfaction of a mother and son's lust and love will steadily grow and ripen into new life...

LOVE,

-Your Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is to Oedipus_Sex why not write your own fucking story!!!

GOD!!! You take up everyone's time with your dribble, stop please. This is a great story and doesn't need your Bullshit!

jimmyinvinciblejimmyinvinciblealmost 14 years ago
Glad to see you back ,klrxo

it feels like ages while u were not writing here ,you're my favorite writer at this website , hope to see more ur works more often ,Good luck man

crapperdomcrapperdomalmost 14 years ago
5 stars!

That was epic. Cant wait for next installment. Love your writing and themes. Dad's big mistake is still one of my all time faves.

Bobby_3111Bobby_3111almost 14 years ago
Very, very good.

5 stars. Loved it, keep it up, very good story.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 14 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you

That is all.

CoastalWyldmanCoastalWyldmanover 13 years ago

I love everything you write and with this one. I blew my load twice... without touching myself.

Awesome.

sweetmikesweetmikeover 13 years ago
Hot and sexy!

Love this one! Can't wait for the next one!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Taking mom deep and hard

love the story so very hot and horny. brilliant writing. do hope there's a lot more of this awesome erotic story.

wagtoowagtooover 13 years ago
wow

this was my first read from you, Great, Keep the material coming!

momdebbiemomdebbieover 13 years ago

I got so turned on reading this

Thanks

Kim1202Kim1202over 13 years ago
Pure BS

Interesting, but too many unbelievable things going on and too many things happening too easily. Unless mom is totally psychotic, I just don't see her sending nude shots to her son's cell phone.

And before you start using math in your stories, I suggest you look up the definition of "diamater" where you will realize that "my areola are thirteen-inches in diameter" means her areola are 13-inches ACROSS which would make the PERIMETER of her areola 40-inches around!!! Her areola would be the same size circle as a basketball.

wildorn69wildorn69over 13 years ago
Loved it!!!!

.........but let's get Linda actually pregnant with Bobby's baby.....maybe even twins. Get another chapter going....soon.

vboydesiresvboydesiresalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME ! ! ! !

best story ive ever read in literotica. aint no explainin how good this story was. i dont know bout anyone else but this story was just THE bomb!! i say it again... THE BEST STORY !!!!

WildNkrazyTazWildNkrazyTazover 12 years ago
WOW

This one top 5 Storys I have read DAMN GOOD

fightcancerfightcancerover 12 years ago
Amazing, as usual!

Thanks!

cookie404cookie404over 12 years ago
On a score of 1 to 10

This was an 11 !!!!! Good work, ignore the detractor who is good with math, for she (?) is not an author. Thanks

garybluegaryblueabout 12 years ago
Sanity check?

I like your stories, but you really need to step back and have a reality/sanity check. It beggars belief that someone who's not a grotesque comic book character would have areolæ a diameter half again as large as a pie pan (9in.).

It is also distracting when you use a wrong word that sounds similar, but isn't, e.g. latter for ladder, peddle when you mean petal, or shutter when the word is shudder. There are others from this and other stories, but I can't bring them to mind at the moment.

These are minor issues compared to the stories themselves, but like the Chinese water torture, they eventually suck out one's life force. Take a little time to read over your work, and check those words of which you're not absolutely sure.

The weather will determine whether I will take my wether to market. ;-)

redcat770redcat770about 12 years ago
"BOOBS and Boners"

I can't be original. I agree with all of the positive comments listed, especially 'Cookie404', to wit................. ."....on a scale of 1 to 10, your story ranks as Numero 11.!

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 12 years ago
oh my! its a love tale!!

hhhmmmm, was not expecting such a romantic story with this incest romp!! but it is such a great read!! love it!! more like this, please!!

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 12 years ago
Too good to b true!

I absofucking loved it!!

horny2play69horny2play69almost 12 years ago

Oh man, you have to write more chapters ! This story is so HOT !! Booby has a lot to learn from his Mom; but his big dick will make up for lack of experience.

This story can go into any direction and we hope it does. Thanks !

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago

Awesome story. First one I ever bookmarked on my phone. klrxo rules!

junesmatejunesmateover 11 years ago
spelling

I really enjoyed your story but I think it was rushed. The sex in the story is pushed too quickly forward.It was obvious from the category that they were going to have sex but the story development was too quick. I think it needed more 'tease'.

The mother should have more qualms and reluctance to go ahead with what she wants from her son, in the current mores of society.

Personally, I can see no fault in incestual relations between consenting individuals - whatever their ages. I would think it preferable to have a teenager brought into the adult world by someone who they know loves them unconditionally, who they can trust, and will always have their welfare at heart and always be there when they are needed.

With current morals being as they are, I think there be more reluctance on the part of the mother to give way to her longings for her son's body.

Now to the subject of my comment... SPELLING. Now I know that you in the uneducated outreaches of the Empire have a different attitude to the English language, but there is a vast different meaning to 'site' as you intended in your story. 'SITE' denotes a location, while 'SIGHT' denotes that which is seen e.g. 'A sight for sore eyes'. Please pay attention in future, to the appropriate spelling. There were a couple of other examples of wrongly spelled words, which marred my enjoyment of your submission but I'm sure if you reread rthe story, I'm sure you will pick them out..

Like I said, though, I really enjoyed your story, and look forward to reading more from you.

junesmate.

manlyman689manlyman689over 11 years ago
write more

please write more please.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
A great story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I would like to say, NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK. Then this mother is more then a MILF, she's a MWAWLTF that's A MOTHER WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO FUCK .......thanks for the read.....................LAROC

MsPetiteMsPetiteabout 11 years ago

Great story, very hot!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Boobs n Boners

The story got me so fucking hot, and I was so deeply engrossed in reading the foreplay at the playground, I was cumming so damned hard and didn't even realize it.

Mom is such a wanton, teenager cock-monger, that she's about one sperm cell from being a whore. Though these incest/taboo stories are fictional, this one is so damned unbelieveable it could possibly make many preacher-men lust for her wantonness!

Obviously, no one is going to be critical of this story's missteps, because it delivers the product that we reader's desired and wanted, that being a hot, big-pussied momma and her big-dicked son eager to physically, in person, explore her son's introduction into his knowledge of the facts of life.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

just came by to give you a 5.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Boobs 'n Boners: - Linda and Bobby (Mother and Son)

This is my second reading of this powerfully rendering of mother/son love-as-lovers, and their carnal and now consummated sexual union!! Mother Linda has promised her new lover-son Bobby that she will find creative ways of finding ways and methods for them to (sensually) fuck many, numerous times each and every day. Of course, Bobby's needed additional attention to his school work is going to put him at a disadvantage for some time, until at least his grades and subject attention gets back to normal and his attentativeness!!

Mom is determined to maintain the sexual love connection she is developing with her son and will be permanent, growing, exploring, experimenting, appreciating each other, respect for each other as parent and child, and mother and son, and man and woman, and lovers so entwined and merged as to be one all-encompassing entity. She loves her husband, but he will no longer be able to count on and expect much in the way of pussy from her again!!

The story is very sensually and intimately written. The very-extended foreplay of the new lovers has formed a comfort and knowing of each other that their togetherness and nudity and sexual closeness, their intimacy and knowing each other identifies them as long-time eternal lovers!! Their union and unity is sleek, smooth, tender, understanding, caring and totally respectful. They are as well-oiled as newly weds, and mesh as well as fine-tuned jet engines!! The universe is now their coccoon of security and love!.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good hot sex

very erotic thanks

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
Flowing Copiously

Great Story, could hardly make it to end without erupting. Thanks for writing this, it makes me very happy.

BJDONBJDONalmost 10 years ago
I Love YOU For Writing A Near Masterpiece!!

What a story. There should be a movie for this. I Loved it. Absolutley adored it. Thanks again. Keep on writing my friend.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice story

nice read so far keep the story going hot so far

badmommy71badmommy71almost 10 years ago
mmmmmm sooooooooo hottttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait until my son gets home from work heehee! ;-)

shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 10 years ago
circumference

on page 3 the mom says her areola are 13 inches in diameter. i think you mean circumference because diameter is a distance between two points while circumference is the distance around a circle. for her areola to be 13 inches in diameter would be highly unusual.

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingalmost 10 years ago
I'm going to read every one of your stories

One of the hottest stories I've ever read anywhere. Well written, lots of details nice pace. Kept me throbbing and leaking the entire time.

jahoney02jahoney02over 9 years ago
Well.

Technically as a writer your story is very well done. Very erotica and well written. The build and character development was what I expected. Just a couple of things. Make sure you use words like diameter correctly. No a big deal. Just something an editor should have noticed. Again though very arousing and very erotica. A solid well done story.

ussienshdussienshdover 9 years ago
Very hot

Hope the grandma should be involve very soon

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great story

excellent story but as with most stories the woman only cares for her self. Just like my wife that I found out had had sex with her dad before we met and he fathered her 3 daughters and their first children before he passed away. She kept telling me she didn't enjoy sex and would only have sex with me once a month, so she could say the 5 children were mine. I have no idea who fathered her first child a boy but found out the youngest boy was my own dads. She had problems with him and was unable to have any more kids. So she cut me off but anyone else had a good time as she didn't have to worry about getting caught.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
clarification needed

"Linda's mother Beth was keenly aware of the sexual tension growing between her daughter and grandson"

" Linda's husband Ron sat next to his mother on the couch...sipping down the last of his beer" . . . "Beth rubbed his shoulder as she looked into his eyes with a smile "

So, Beth is mother of both, meaning Ron and Linda are brother and sister?

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
good story

It was a good story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 8 years ago
"Boobs 'N Boners:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Married Mother, Linda Fletcher And Eighteen Year Old Son, Robert "Bobby" Fletcher.

Many mothers, not unlike our thirty-nine year old fertile, emotionally and sexually starved mom Linda, yearn for young virile, teenage, dick! Mother Linda is so determined to fuck her son, she gradually starts throwing caution to the wind in her romantic and sensual copulation trysts for her son, Bobby. In our story "Boobs n Boners" mom Linda succeeds in consummating her incestuous proclivities with her sexually challenged late teenager son Bobby! She is now so IN love with her son to the point of forgoing sex with her husband (Bobby's father) she's willing to start fucking her son in and around the house!!

This story is my third reading of this magnetic story--being an avid reader and lover of mother and son incest.....and incestuous pregnancies; this story came up short, in my opinion, on that aspect! Otherwise, mother Linda makes all the right moves and detours in her quest to get her son's dick into her baby-making cave.

OhYou812OhYou812about 8 years ago
A hot story of a mother, and son, fulfilling their dreams!

The story built, and progressed, very nicely. I can imagine Linda as being very sexy, and hard for any teenager to resist. There is nothing like finally being able to scratch an itch you've have for such a long time!

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Great Story!

Easily a five star story, but couldn've been a six star story if Beth took pity on her son, reached down into his pants and taken his cock in hand, there at the end.

happyplayerhappyplayerover 7 years ago
So nice

So nice and sweet. Very loving. And also so fucking erotic. It felt kinda realistic. I really enjoyed it

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A very well done story! I hope there's more to this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful, Playful,....and Sad

I agree with most of the other reviewers that this an exceptional piece of erotic fiction. It was playfully bawdy, yet this titillating element was ensconced within a a beautiful love story. Being a sucker for busty brunettes, I absolutely adored the mom in this story - similar in looks to Katy Perry and with a healthy libido and sexual identity. She had a charming sense of humor as well, something I didn't see in her son. There was no doubt that she and her son were deeply in love with each other. In the face of this sublime coupling, it was easy to forget about the feelings of the secondary character of the husband. He was not gifted with his son's good looks and endowment, so he lost his wife to his son for all intents and purposes. It was a chilling reminder that such deep, passionate love is not for everyone. Instead it seemed one must be an alpha male with a large tool to be in Linda's league, which brings me to my only criticism of this story. The character of the son was rather thin. Aside from being well-endowed and good looking, with a manly physique, he didn't seem to bring anything else to the table. His struggling with high school - whatever the reason - made it seem that his intellect was not on par with his father's. The son's contributions to conversations with his mom were brief and not very substantive. Make no mistake - mom and son shared some beautiful moments and genuinely loved each other. But aside from that, Linda's attraction to her soon seemed purely physical yet still enough to betray her husband and perhaps set him up for a life-destroying experience in eventually discovering the betrayal of his entire family.

painkllrrrpainkllrrralmost 7 years ago
Great story but....

Just to add one more thing to the previous comment by PhiloBeddoe.

After reading this,I actually feel bad for the not-so-clueless husband (you just know he's going to figure it out at some point sooner than later).

Just my two cents.

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 7 years ago
You're highly talented, but..

..it's all ruined by the spelling errors. "barley covered", "the glands of his penis".. Oh no, gonna barf..

Topgun664Topgun664over 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved them content, we'll written!

MyDirtySecrethobbyMyDirtySecrethobbyover 6 years ago
Hope for more

Amazing story I just hope the author adds even more story's sometime soon

bchernykbchernykover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story but...

... the part about her areolae being 13 inches in diameter. I mean damn... I can't remember if you specified breast size but that means the width of the areola measures over a foot making the circumference roughly 40 inches. That's about the size of a soccer ball... Not a grapefruit. I think you may have meant circumference when you said diameter. Just a heads up for future reference. Took me out of the story for a bit when the mental image was just an areola that covered her entire breast.

darkrayne28darkrayne28over 6 years ago
It was good but...

It was a good story, but there was way too much teasing and such little real sex, maybe this could have a sequel or something.

KLRXOsxsonKLRXOsxsonabout 6 years ago
A good way...

Greetings;

A good way to ensure that she would be able to have him whenever and however she wanted, coupled with her being clingy ^_- Would be to simply have them run off together or, have the father transferred out of the country on work long term or, maybe to convince his own mother to try to use him to break him into the idea. I know what I am personally rooting for, out of the picture ^_- The son simply showing his dominance in his being able to satisfy her-that she, strong willed as she is would even allow her son to do these things to her while her husband would likely never hope to get away with nor compete with. But that is just me, in either case, this, as with many other of your stories, I look forward to reading new and continuing submissions ^_^ Take care...

-S.

DYNO224DYNO224over 5 years ago
NOT REALLY INTO COWS

If I want a cow i'll buy a Jersey or a Golden Guernsey.If it's much more than a C-cup it's to damn big.

AnnalovespornAnnalovespornover 5 years ago
One of my all time favorites!

I just truly love this story. I have been reading it for years and it gets me every time, wooo! The build up with the playing and teasing is just the best in which has taught me a few things and works well☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost innocence

A wife and mother takes her sweet innocent son and turns him into a sex crazed idiotic adulterer, betraying the bonds he has with his father and with her ! He acts out of the norm and stares lustfully at his mom , who steals glances that speak volumes, back at him , in front of family members , one of whom already took notice . The adolescent mind is a foolish yet powerful driving force , that knows no boundaries and is set on a single tracked path that doesn’t consider the risks , consequences, long term outcomes and collateral damages . And now his mother is running around fucking her son and acting even more childish that the adolescent child of hers ! Betraying herself , her son and her loving trusting husband . I feel sorry for the whole family , not so much for the sake of the hormone drunken , childish , self centered adulterers , but more for the husband ! The deeply intense betrayal and the agonizing torture the husband/father will undoubtably suffer for the rest of his natural life , once they are discovered ! What a stupid thing , to risk all the love and harmony of a wholesome family because you crave big dicks and your own child in an unnatural sexual way ! I hope the husband never even suspects anything , let alone finds out the depth of depravity his wife and own child has succumbed to, behind his back , for his sake , because ignorance is bliss ( for him anyway ) if the two bimbos keep practicing adultery without remorse , they will become cold and calculating perverted shells lost to themselves forever ! But - like The Eagles sang , “you can’t hide your lying eyes” !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bobby's shot was not going down😅 but finally she took it down and take him in naughtyly🤗

klrxoklrxoover 3 years agoAuthor
MORE STORIES!!

Thanks for your recent feedback. 

To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit:

https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom

Happy reading!

Klrxo

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Fabulous story, very sexy. Thank you and I hope to read more.

69licklover6969licklover69over 3 years ago

GREAT WRITING HAD ME IMAGINING I WAS BOBBY.SUCH A GREAT FEELING IN MY PANTS TOO.

malejktmalejktabout 3 years ago
Wow

This story has to be based to some degree, if not entirely, on a personal experience. Very sexy, and if it truly happened: Congrats!

sjjazzsjjazzalmost 3 years ago

This is the lewdest most depraved thing I’ve ever read in my life. Don’t change a single word!

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

Of all the writers in this site you are one of the best. You have a bit more taste in expressing the love that mother's would have for theirs son's...EVEN when the son wants to taste his mother's love-lave (My Term, Cowboy7c), upon his tongue.

You do have a great imagination...truly you do. Your story, as with MOST writings on this site, lacks any real depth. In other words, there is too many people writing the typical "Wham bam thank you ma'am," stories and not taking the time to pull the reader more daringly into your deliciously, naughty mind.

Words are EVERYTHING in any style writings, which is why movies based books are usually never as good as the book. Why? Because written words can take most anyone's imagination ANYWHERE you wish them to go, be anyone you wish them to be, or in your case *Have anyone you desire them to have* 😁

Think of your best kiss. What happened before the kiss? Did someone just walk up to you an give you your best kiss? I doubt it! It took all the magical things that had already been building up to make the kiss amazing.

"Soft lips tenderly opened to Skye's. The sigh Skye felt escape her lips were sparks of ambrosia upon her son's. A mother's love for her son, now fused with desire, glowed and reflected her forbidden hunger. The heat from her son radiated upon Skye's face, his warmth luring her to his lips."

"Only the tip of her son's tongue touched Skye's lips. With one last sigh Skye groaned, 'I love you son.' Time was caught and held among the stars as Ty's mother parted her lips, speaking their desire to her son. The tongue that once fed at her large 2" nipples daringly parted lips that had only aged in love. The only girl of Ty's dreams was now consumed with incestuous lightning flowing in her veins. 'Kiss me son, take my face in your hands that I never turn from you, my kisses eternally yours.'" ...etc.

THEN after something like the example I've given you, you open Pandora's box and let your deliciously, naughty mind reflect the incestuous lightning in your readers veins...NOW you get very naughty, but keep the drug of love between mother and son beating strongly. Tease...tease...tease. Use every form of temptation. Back off just enough, and then tease your reader again unmercifully until it is time for mother to be engulfed in an incestuous tsunami. Take mother and son over the edge bring them back a tad and toss them over the edge to feel their love and lust rush about their mind and bodies as they fall in an abyss of love and lust.

Remember, it will be the mother that will be affected by an incestuous relationship more than the son...simply because of her deep, abiding love.

A woman’s mind and body is a canvas which you express your feelings upon. There is NOTHING in this WORLD, as far as I am concerned, more beautiful, erotic, and in many cases striking than a woman’s body. And, a woman’s mind is something more amazing to me every time I hear them speak...even women that don't have the greatest education. If you ever allow yourself to see past your own flaws you will see that "Flaws" encompass EVERYONE to one degree or another. And, I am NOT suggesting that we all don't have the right to be attracted to whom we are attracted to, but having a right doesn't mean you will have what you desire.

I know that probably 90% of people are not truly drawn to taboo relationships, and taboo stories within this site are probably all fiction. But, when writing taboo tales, writers need to keep the indestructible love that mother's and sons have, and fuse their feral storm of desire with that love. You can keep your readers lured into your deliciously naughty mind better if you keep what truly DOES exist between mother and son...their love, and when this is done THEN you can have the flames of their love grow into desire, feral lust, and grow their sexual hunger past anything anyone else will ever feel or know sexually. Or, as I've said in other remarks of writers "Otherworldly desire."

Just the taste of a mother's ambrosia upon her son's tongue, and her gazing fervently into his hazel eyes, would melt them both into one flesh, a joined forbidden flesh with endless fervor.

I keep telling myself that one day I'm going to write a story that will shame the suns heat, but I cannot find the time. If I could get paid WELL for writing I would write in a heartbeat.😁

Thank you for your time. And, please excuse any errors, I rushed this BIG time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great plot but even for a non-English speaking person, way too many mistakes to make it nice to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the kinkiest and naughtiest cock tease scenes by far on this website is right here in this story in my opinion.

A perverted young son with a rock hard monster cock between his legs in the same bathroom as his own erotic mature naked mother as she takes a bath right in front of his eyes? And they are the only ones alone in the entire house?

Shit, I don't know about you boys but I definitely got a lovely case of butterflies deep in my belly when I was rubbing my clit reading that scene!

It was just so wrong and forbidden that it ended up being yummy as fuck!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Great story, where is the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who can blame Bobby for popping so fast in his shorts in the bathroom?

His own naked mother was spreading herself into the birthing position on the toilet, WHICH WAS FUCKING HOT AS FUCK!

Glad Linda found her son as her perfect mate. After all, it takes a girthy monster cock like the one Bobby has between his legs to satisfy a woman as mature and gorgeous as Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really wish you had included a rimjob scene! Maybe one where a naked Linda sneaks up on Bobby as he is in the shower and stroking his monster cock with his eyes closed. The mommy slut can then squat lewdy behind the oblivious Bobby and stare at his firm ass as she licks her plump lips before shoving her gorgeous face up his butt and start licking his brown eye as Bobby sharply gasps and opens his eyes. Linda can then calm him down and order him to keep stroking his big pole before resuming her sloppy oral assault on his asshole. She can then deeply probe his ass with her tongue and squeeze his big balls as Bobby keeps on lewdly groaning and jacking his big throbbing pole as his thick delicious cum boils and readies to fire. After about half an hour of this depraved and nasty ass eating Bobby moans and warns his momma that she is about to make his cum real hard. Linda just ignores his warning and grinds her face even further up his ass with her tongue all the way up his ass and grabs his hip tightly. Bobby gets ber message loud and clear and begins to groan and grunt loudly as his hot cum races up his fat shaft and stands on his tip toes as fresh cock cream ribbons blast out of his cock hole explosively as his body jerks and bucks. Linda feels her baby boy's virgin anus squeezing down on her tongue with each blast of cum and doesn't stop eating out his ass until the bathroom floor infront of Bobby Is covered in his tasty jizz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Continue with Grandma getting next would be a great thing for them to have a threesome grandma

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/31/2021)

Dang, a brigade of army corps of engineers had a pontoon bridge over that Rubicon real quick. I can see Linda running across it nude with her squishy toes and monster boobs swinging, giggling all the way across, while the guys whistle and clap urging her onto the other side. Her poor hubby is stuck with kitchen duty peeling potatoes. Ok, I give it a rating of 5 stars, click it on to my favorites list, and add it to my spreadsheet for future rereading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all I would like to say, I don't know where you learned your English and spelling, but it sucks. I don't know who your editor is but I think he or she needs to go back to school and pay more attention during English classes and learn to read and write English and at least spell. There are dictionaries and software that can help and the cost is relatively cheap. If you are going to write short stories do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is functionally illiterate and badly in need of some remedial spelling assistance.

arizjim2arizjim2over 2 years ago

Too bad this wasn't illustrated.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Boobs N Boners:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Married Sexually Insatiable Mother, Linda Fletcher and Eighteen Year Old Adolescent Neophyte Son, Robert (Bobby) Fletcher.

I'm evidently one of those types that reads a story several times, this being at least the fourth (4th) time I've read this never-changing story; I do gain certain insights each time I've read it, yet it still remains unchanged. As an example, the word "vein" is still spelled, several times, incorrectly "vien". Many readers divulged their opinion there are many misspelled words. Not so!! There are many words spelled correctly, but used in the wrong context. Spell-check will not uncover those short-comings.

Being my mother's favorite son, the eldest of three (3) sons and two (2) daughters; I'm very partial to being 'in love' with my mother--and vice versa! Mother Linda in this story is deeply enamored by her adolescent teenage son's multi-veined sequoia ramjet! Due to many obstacles, our consummation never attained fruition!

Mother Linda craves her son's elongated love-log, she nor her son never discussed the waltz of his single seed with her lonely egg. Each time I've read this story I've consciously and eagerly searched for hidden suggestions of Bobby's single sperm dancing with the Fallopian provided egg of Mother Linda. Hope rings eternal, though.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS