All Comments on 'Boobs went Flying Everywhere'

by CuriousBeachGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
"Back before I was married"...

"Back before I was married"...So why was this posted in LW? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can still save face

in LW if you add an epilogue and tell everyone that the reason you kept the shirt was so you could wear it for your husband as a reminder of the first time you met him and had sex. Or you could please the small minority or idiots here and get more 5's by saying you wear it for your lovers in the presence of your husband and remind him why you never let him screw you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Can't Score

Just nothing there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great title.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-you can still save face

Get more 5's? Only an idiot would think that. 1*

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Nice fun short

If Britease had written this, the high scores and comments would be everywhere. Well done little short tale that was light hearted, yet rang true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happened before being married???

Shouldn't this then be in another category; like erotic coupling or something else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the effort.

Try again, with a true LW story, or another submission in the correct category. The fact that she enjoyed his forcefulness does not change the fact that he initiated sex using force, contrary to her expressed NO. That's not something to enjoy, from any decent perspective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous