Book 02: A Match Made Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm drifting. I know and I'm sorry. It's not much fun reading this without blondie, right? I bet you had gotten as used to us as we had. There's something to be said for writing a 'journal,' recounting my/our story, and making it interesting. Is sex 'the' thing that makes that happen? I suppose to a certain extent it is. If that's true I'm sure I've failed you.

I sighed and shook my head. I'll read for a while and go to bed. Good night everyone. I love you, Kara.

** December 18th **

Kara

"Lissy... Lissy, is that you?" It's so cold, I feel it in my bones. I can't get warm. The blanket I had is gone, or was it a towel? When is the last time I was in the shower? It's been days since I saw Lissy, or anyone.

Why did she leave me? She said she was going to take me home.

It's obvious.

What's obvious?

You're not that Kara anymore. You're...

I am!

You're a junkie. You're broken, sick. That's why she left.

She's right. She is me... oh fuck, I'm crazy. I cry so often, I didn't realize it until the snot began dripping over my lips. If it was even Lissy at all. - GO AWAY! My hands cover my ears. LEAVE ME ALONE! "LISSY!" My throat scratches when I force her name through my lips. Dry and scratchy. I don't remember the last time I drank something or ate. Why won't she come to me? I'm cold... so tired. The bottle is clutched in my hand, I can't let it go. It's the only thing that takes away the pain, the hurt. It's empty... it's been empty. My inner voice needs to get the fuck out. I'm the only one left. Without me, you'd really be alone.

The anger drives me to my feet. I need to find more. She has to keep them in here somewhere. I try to open my eyes but it's too bright. Not the sun. I wish I could feel the sun right now, need its warmth. I stumble in the direction of the night stand, my eyes only slits. Don't open it! Mistress doesn't allow it. Deep breath and I pull the handle to the drawer. My eyes widen at what I see and fill with tears. You were right. - I know. My hand shakes as reach for it, maybe it's not real. It's soft; I pick up the brown wig and reveal a bottle of Lissy's perfume.

Oh god... Oh god. Why... WHY?! You told me it wasn't her!

Try and breathe, we'll get through this.

NO WE WON'T... Do you realize what this means?

Course I do. She ra-

Don't say it!! Blinking away hot tears, I focus on the open drawer again. There are several bottles. Most are empty as I pick them up and shake to hear only silence. My head is throbbing... please, please. YES! There aren't many in the bottle but who cares. I try to open it. Deep breath, concentrate. Push and twist... please. The weakness is pressing down, my arms and legs are leaden. The top finally gives, thank god. Mistress says only one, but one isn't enough anymore. I need two or even three.

Fuck Mistress!

Not right now, please! It's already loud enough in here!

NO! You listen, she made you think she was Lissy and she...

God dammit! I know what happened! I was fucking there!!

You need to get out of here...

Where would I go? How could she love me now? I just need my pills.

The more I take I won't even feel the pain. I want to feel it. Pain makes me feel... without my baby I can't feel unless it hurts. Punish me please. I take two. They try to get stuck in my throat but I get as much spit as I can and swallow hard. Thank you. My baby finds me in my dreams, I need to sleep. Curling into a ball on the concrete, I wait for it to take me.

***

I smile at myself in the mirror. The clamps are tighter than last time and my nipples are red. The throbbing sends tiny shocks of pleasure to my pussy, just as you intended. Your arms circle my waist and our eyes meet in the mirror. That smirk of yours... brat! Voice husky, "Kara, lover, you look..." You bite the inside of your lip, eyes getting cloudy. "Here..." You grab my hand and place it between your legs, "this should say it all." I blush, can't help it. Your pussy is soaked and on fire... mmmm. You bend and bite my neck, followed by wet slow kisses. Two fingers push inside you, we both moan. My head falls back to your shoulder, offering more to you. Teeth grazing... yes baby, please. Your hands gripping my waist as you ride me, my thumb bent so it teases my ass with every thrust. My head is swimming and I have to use my other hand to steady myself on the counter. Your hips are crazed, your moans quickly becoming desperate.

"YES! Fuck me... fuck me harder... BABY!" I'm right there, at the edge. As soon as it hits you, I'm done. The waves come for both of us. We are frantic to keep some kind of rhythm, to push ourselves further into oblivion. The orgasm surges up and down my body, our screams bouncing off the walls. It's primal, wanton... it's us. Throwing my head forward, I force my eyes open and the unbridled desire I witness as our bodies slap together, knuckles white as fingers dig into my flesh, your teeth buried in my neck... OH GOD... I feel it start in my toes and rip through my body. A throaty scream explodes from me as I'm overcome by a tidal wave of pleasure. I'm jerking out of control, grabbing for anything to ground me. Your arms have me, your pussy has my fingers in a vise.

"Mine!" Your whisper hoarse and demanding. YES baby, I'm so fucking yours. We slide to the floor, unable to hold ourselves up any longer. Wrapped in your arms with my face nuzzled to your neck, we sleep.

***

I wake, cold again, the hard floor digging into my skin. I search for you, but I already know it was a dream. Just like all the ones before, except when 'she' tricked me. Without notice, tears stream down my face, like a dam finally breaking. Sobs wrack my tired body. The want for my baby is consuming me. If I don't get back to her soon, I'm scared I'll be lost.

I have to get up, get out of here. My eyes flutter open slowly, the lights have been dimmed. I take in the entire room, thinking of when and how I got here. A pair of lit sconces in the far corner put off just enough light for me to make out the outlines of Mistress' props and playthings in her dungeon. The smell of metal and leather is strong. Chains hang from the ceiling in the middle of the room and over the king-sized bed at the far end. An entire wall is covered with crops, whips, different sized spreader bars and everything an aspiring sadist would need to bring upon torture to her slaves.

I had come here willingly initially but haven't been allowed to leave or communicate with the outside for, I'm pretty sure, weeks. Time doesn't really exist down here, it all runs together. The pills help with that - oxycodone. They dull the pain, both physically and emotionally. I don't know how I could live without them.

Mistress telling me to call Lissy was a surprise, but now I know it was just part of the deception. Sometimes I'm not sure if I even called her at all. My eyes have adjusted now, I can see the door. Sitting up with my back to the wall, eyes fixed, I'll wait for my chance.

Not sure how much time went by, I may have dozed for a bit but I become aware again as the door pushes open. Quick as possible, I'm on my feet and headed to the door. Veronica walks through with my dinner tray and I pretend to not pay attention. "Slave, Mistress needs for you to eat. We are going to have a long..." She is standing at my side as that last word came out and I use every ounce of strength I have to push her down. Falling hard to the floor and hitting her head on a table, I run for the door and climb the stairs at a fevered pace. Struggling with my body to respond the way I need it to, I count on adrenaline to get me the rest of the way.

There's someone else here. I can feel them, they're in the kitchen. Sounds of cooking filtering out into the great room, I approach cautiously. Upon closing the distance and reaching the entry way, my blood runs cold. Her back is to me but I know in an instant, Alexis! What the hell is going on?! Without looking up, she speaks with a smile in her voice, "Becky can you hand me the garlic please?"

Becky?! Who the fuck is Becky?!

My blood goes from frozen to boiling in an instant. The heat rises from my stomach to my face, I feel the fire burning. All of the weakness I felt a moment ago is replaced by rage. How could she do this to me? To US? Oh Lissy... I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for what I have to do, please forgive me. I feel Lissy for a split second, holding my arm, begging me to stay calm and just come home. The anger forces her from me; my only focus is the woman standing only feet away.

Her body stiffens, she feels it... feels me. A quick scan of the kitchen and I lunge to counter, grabbing a paring knife. I'm on her, arm around her waist and the blade trembling at her neck. In those seconds, the thoughts came crashing in. It was there all along, right there in front of me. I knew this place, the smell, the feel. How could she bring me here? Wait, not her, Veronica. They changed it just enough, just enough for it to not register in my scrambled mind. They kept me drugged, confused. WHY?!!

Ever calm, her voice pierces my hysteria, "Take a deep breath Kara, everything is alright."

"ALRIGHT? What the fuck is going on? You sick bitch!" My hand is shaking harder, tears spilling. Her hands start to move and I push her body against the counter. I growl, "Don't you fucking move." The tip of the knife nicks her neck and a trickle of blood slinks down her skin.

If the prick hurt, she hid it. The only sound is my frantic breathing and my heart pounding in my ears. Her voice even, not a hint of distress, "Kara, I will explain everything. Just please take the knife away and we'll talk."

"There's nothing to explain, you've ruined my life and taken the only thing that ever meant something to me. Now you've kidnapped and drugged me?! What the hell could possibly be said? NO! I'm in control now. I'll tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to turn you towards the basement and we're going to walk down. SLOWLY!" The last is a loud hiss in her ear. She flinches. The first sign that the ice queen is scared. This is just the beginning, I'm going to show you scared... show you pain.

Without so much as a question, she allows me to spin her body towards the door to the dungeon. Our steps are slow, deliberate. I'm careful to keep constant pressure on her neck and my body pressed to her back. Our feet on the wooden steps are hollow, echoing off the walls. She stiffens at the base of the stairs as we reach Veronica (or Becky?). Her voice quivering, "Kara, what have you done? STOP THIS!"

The forcefulness of her tone adds gasoline to my already raging fire. "SHUT UP you cunt! You will not utter another word unless I say!" I push her to the floor, her grunt tells me she felt it. "Tie her to the banister and I swear if you try and help her or wake her, I'll make sure you both suffer." My voice leaves no room for argument. She crawls to a drawer, grabs some scarves, and makes her way back to the unconscious woman. I can see her breathing, there's no blood. She has to be okay.

As I watch the skillful torturer tie Veronica's hands together, I'm acutely aware of the nausea and the weakening of my legs. I need to get her under 'control' fast before I'm no longer able. The adrenaline high will subside soon. Alexis finishes and moves her eyes to mine. I can't make out what I see there, in the depths. I stand under the room's central chain and motion for her to come to me. She stays on her hands and knees, making her way over, never releasing me from her gaze. Not this time, Alexis. Once upon a time you could do so many things to me with just a look, but those days are through.

This is my dungeon now. I keep my steel grays on her. They're cold, in stark contrast to the rest of my body. Their intensity sending pulses of excitement through me. Excitement? I shudder. My pussy pulses. Focus Kara! She kneels under the chain as I circle her, making my way to the restraints. I'm a lioness staring down her prey. Her eyes were unyielding, not wanting to give whereas her body already has. I place the knife in my teeth, grabbing what I need. She jumps as I accidentally drop it at her feet, the metal vibrating off the concrete floor. "Okay bitch, you know what those are... put the spreader bar between your feet."

Just a tinge of uneasiness in her whisper, "Yes miss." Wrong thing to say!

"I AM NOT YOUR MISS!!" Her eyes fall. That's right! Her fingers slip on the ankle cuff. I can almost hear her pleading with herself to calm, to find a way to regain control. I wipe the sweat from my eyes, my fury threatening to consume me. Don't let her see you struggle; breathe. Each breath pushes the uneasiness farther down.

With her feet spread and restrained, I take the wrist cuffs and put one on, then the other. Tightening them two notches too much, she squirms. I attach them to another spreader bar and yank her to her feet. She bites her lip, muffling her screech.

"Kara STOP!" Veronica's voice latent with panic.

"Tell your slave to shut up!"

"I'm not her slave! We're lovers!" Alexis' head whips around, eyes daggers at Veronica. Stupid girl. She realizes the power that gives me. I laugh, her head drops.

"How sweet," laced with sarcasm. "In that case, I'm happy you're awake." I continue my work, fastening the bar to the chain and pulling. Her eyes leave her 'lover's' and sear into me. Not flinching, I smirk as I pull the chain tighter... she gasps... tighter still... tears fill her eyes. I know exactly what she's feeling. Your midsection being pulled so taut it feels like your ribs are splitting. She knows better than to move; the pain only intensifies.

Her robe falls open, revealing her nudity. She really is beautiful. There was a day when I yearned for, ached for her body. Now it only fills me with disgust. Sickened that she gets to remain so perfect while I've been left to suffer. She has taken and taken from me. It's time to return the favor. I take the knife again, my hand steady as I place the blade at the top of her chest. Lightly at first as I trail it down between her breasts and over her stomach. I stop at the top of her mound and press harder... the tip digging into her skin.

Frantically Veronica screams, "STOP! Please STOP!"

From that dark place inside me it bubbles, I begin to laugh. I look over at her to make sure she's looking at the knife. Her eyes are lasers, focused on my every move. Veronica's lip is trembling, sweat beading on her brow. My pussy is flooding, arousal dripping down my thighs. I watch her face as I push the blade, her expression tells me when it pierces her lover. Alexis wouldn't dare react, she's always the pro. My laughter erupts again. Veronica begins to sob. Weak bitch.

I look back to my prey, her eyes surprisingly soft. It rattles me for a moment. Don't look at her, Kara! It's part of her game. I drop my gaze to the cold steel and blood. It's barely penetrated... just a little more. I push and the blood soaks the knife. I lower to my knees and stare at my work, placing the knife on the floor.

"I think I see now why you get off on this..." My finger dips into the blood, rubbing it over her mound. "It feels so... good... the control... the power." My eyes glaze, unable to look away. Fingers painting her red, slipping into her slit. Oh god. She's so wet. Goosebumps flooding my body, an orgasm screams its way to the surface. I cover my fingers in her juices and force myself to stand.

Veronica's crying has quieted, she's squirming. Holding my drenched fingers for her to see I say, "I think your lover is enjoying herself."

"Fuck you!" Her words meaningless, she has no power.

"Don't worry; I don't want her enjoying this any more than you do." Turning back to Alexis, my fingers press to her lips and I wait. She glares as her lips open. I slam my fingers deep into her mouth, gagging her. She licks my fingers clean, eyes still fixed on mine. I smile, barely able to hold the waves at bay.

Leaving her, I walk to the infamous 'wall of pleasure'. I grab a leather strap and one of our old favorites. As I make my way back, her eyes widen for a moment; she remembers. I know I do. The scars I try to hide on my thigh are a reminder.

"I see by your face you recognize our old friend." Her eyes narrow.

"Kara, it's not too late to stop this. Let me help." Her words cut off by the slap of leather on her legs. The echo in the room is empowering. I had planned on starting slowly and building, but she spoke; I told her not to. She has to be punished. My hand is heavy as I strike again on her leg, again on her thigh, then her left ass cheek. I circle. Again on the other cheek, her thigh. Each time harder, each strike coming closer together. The sounds mixing with cracks of the strap, cries (hers and Veronica's) and my laughing. Never a thought to slow, to second guess. I let it take me. I think of every day away from MY lover and hit harder... circling... harder.

"KARA!!" I shake my head, clearing slightly and locking eyes with Alexis. Her cheeks stained with tears, fear in her eyes. So taken back, I listen. "Please Kara, I'm begging you... stop. You're in control. I deserve your punishment. Please stop... think for just a minute." Her voice shaking so badly the words come out in spurts. "Think of Lissy..." Not able to control my reaction, my hand strikes her mouth.

"Don't EVER say her name! You don't have the right! I think it's time you become intimately acquainted with black lightening. You remember your favorite way to hurt me don't you?"

As my hand rears back, her face flashes in my head... her smile... her eyes pleading... Lissy, pleading for me to stop. My baby's voice is as clear in mind as if she were standing here. Lover, stop please. Please just come home. All of my strength drains with her words and I drop to my knees, the cane bouncing off the floor as it falls from my hand.

"Lissy... I need you. I miss you." It's unclear if these words are said out loud but they are lurid in my head, as were my sobs. They wrack my body, forcing me to lie down on the cold floor. I just need to rest, I want to go home.

The room is spinning, where am I? I'm being rocked in her arms. My eyes are too weighty to open. "Kara, it's okay. You're safe." Wait! It's another trick, that's Alexis! I try to move but every limb is so heavy, I manage only to squirm. "Shh, just relax honey. It's not what you think. I did this to protect you." Her words are meant to soothe but they are screams in my head. I want to run, SHOUT, but I can only make out some words and sounds around me. The banging... god the banging.

"Just what we need. Who the hell is here at this hour?"

"Please don't be mad. I called the police." That's Veronica's voice.

"You what!?"

"I'm sorry, she was beating you. She cut you! I didn't know if she'd would stop. Please... I was so scared."

"Okay, okay. Let's just think."

"POLICE! Open the door!"

"Here, hold onto her. Let me deal with this."

"I'm not getting near that crazy bitch!"

"BECKY! You will do exactly what I tell you!"

I listen for a response but I only feel the cushion under me shift, arms release me and another holding me down... not caring, cold. Thank god the police are here. I can go home!

"Good evening officers, please come in."

"We received a 911 call from your address saying that someone was being assaulted. What is going on here?"

"It was a misunderstanding officer, I'm so sorry."

"No ma'am, this is not a misunderstanding. Who is the assailant?"