Book 02: A Match Made Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were your usual sexual dynamo this morning, lover. If you have these little speed bumps for a while as you get back to normal we'll just adjust. If memories get in the way they get in the way. We'll take it anyway you feel it. We got ourselves into this mess together and each of us will do what we have to in order to make it better... us better."

Kara nodded and said, "Yeah, that's good, I like that. She pulled away from my neck and looked at me with red, swollen eyes. "I had myself convinced we were never going to find each other. That scared me more than anything, Lissy. The longer we were apart the more hopeless I felt." Her eyes dropped as she said, "I let myself get numb with that shit Veronica gave me. I looked forward to the beatings; welcomed them actually. If I couldn't be with you I didn't care about anything."

It scared the life out of me to hear my Kara talk like that; filled me with self loathing too. My anger that Sunday afternoon spurred me to drive home in silent anger and leave Kara to fend for herself. I had to help her first and most importantly but I had my own remorse to deal with. Hello extended sessions with... shiver... someone new! I kissed my honey.

I took Kara's hand and put it between my breasts. She lifted her head from my shoulder again and looked at me.

"I know a lot's happened, a lot of time has gone by, Kara, but I'm yours, whenever, wherever." I saw her eyes fill. "It's okay, blondie, cry if you want to, all you want. We can make love now, later, tomorrow, whenever. We'll deal with your demons and those miserable memories. I have my own demons to deal with too." I moved her hand to my breast.

"I want you too, lover. You make my heart soar and my body sing. I love you, Kara Ann." She cried, I cried, we cried.

***

Neither of us was very hungry so dinner was very light, a salad for both of us. We had changed out of clothes into robes, sat on the couch in the great room with a roaring fire and a blanket to warm us, a glass of wine in our hands. We had talked in soft tones, kissed when we felt like it, and just enjoyed being back together again.

After the lights had been turned off and the house locked for the night, we had done our bathroom things and were in bed, together, arms and legs around each other, face to face. I pushed some blonde off Kara's face, kissed her nose, and said, "What do you want for Christmas, little girl?" She giggled and squirmed against me.

"Lissy, this, being in bed with you, is not just a dream come true, it's the best Christmas present I've ever had. As scared as I am of what's ahead I'm so happy to be with you, home again, as it were. So kiss me will ya?"

Oh you know I will lover, you know I will!!!!

** December 22nd **

I woke up Sunday in my favorite place -- in the arms of my honey. Bright sunlight streamed in the bedroom as I watched the blonde of my heart sleep as peacefully as a baby. She's my baby all right!! And she's all woman. Word! It will come as no surprise that I giggled at my silly thoughts. Said giggles woke my honey, who smacked her lips and shivered for some unknown reason. Several blinks of her eyes led to her focusing, which led to smiling, which led to that kissing thing we do... which I'm totally sure you're all tired of by now.

39 rolled 56 to her back (wink!) just like I wanted her to and began to play the famous 'Risk' game on my body, capturing various and sundry pieces parts with her lips, tongue and fingers. Like the Lilliputians captured Gulliver, I was rendered inert one limb at a time. She had her way with me; me, the willing prisoner. Willing -- as in my legs spread wide, arms over my head, panting, shivering, south forty gushing, heart pounding, kitty giggling.

"Take me... please," I said, gasped actually, as she wrecked me an inch at a time. The bitch kept me on edge for what I'm sure was 10 minutes past desperation. My fingers tore at her hair to no avail. She feasted at my devil's banquet and left me quite unrequited. "How can you do this to the one you love?" was said between pants, desperately. She laughed.

I locked my fingers in blonde and held her face to kitty, demanding an end game to this erotic pleasure cruise. I had her face but she controlled her fingers. Oh the 'damage' they did! Kitty screamed with delight as she pulsed, our orgasm roaring through her. I think she moaned as I ground myself to her. Her fingers wrecked me; her tongue and lips left me gasping. I vaguely remember whimpering when I thought she was done with me... only to sigh when she started again.

***

Soft blues laughed at me as we sat in the kitchen having brunch, which followed a longish nap, which followed... that.

"Pretty happy with yourself aren't you?" Giggling and nodding followed.

"Why wouldn't I be? I made you, my miss, beg me to stop. And I hadn't even really started." I shivered.

"This age thing is annoying, blondie. You just start to get your second or third... whatever the hell it is. I want to curl up in a ball and sleep when you're through with me." I eyed her. "Did you miss me or did you miss that?" She giggled.

"Yes."

"You suck and you know it. Answer my goddamn question!"

My cell phone rang. Crap!

It was Shade. Talk about your blondie interruptus!

"Hey lady, how goes it?" She laughed.

"So you two are doing what we just finished doing a little bit ago, huh?" So much for inscrutable.

"Whether it was just about finished or just about to begin is debatable. What's the verdict about tomorrow?"

"Much to my surprise, Destiny insisted on coming to your home. She believes that Kara being in a familiar environment will be beneficial. I couldn't find an argument to counter her logic that made sense, truth be told. She asked what time you usually left for work and I gave her what I thought was a reasonable estimate -- given the time of year and weather."

I nodded and said, "Okay, well, I'm guessing she'll be here around 8. We'll be up, dressed, and I'll be ready to be on the road." I paused a moment before saying, "Thank you, Shade. I'll hope to spend a few minutes with Destiny tomorrow to thank her as well. You both have been so much more than helpful... oh god that word sounds desperately inadequate." I shook my head. "I owe you both so much!" I felt my eyes tear. I had to clear my throat. "I love you! Thank you for..." my emotions got the best of me. Helpless, I cried.

"Lissy, we both love you and Kara. I'm so happy to help. You can't even begin to imagine. It's a miracle that Destiny and I are together after how we started out. It's a blessing... words can't begin to explain... that she and I can help the two of you. I'll say goodbye for now. Have a delicious Sunday." I laughed. Really, what else was there to do?

Kara had eyed me with curiosity as Shade and I talked.

"Destiny's coming here?" I had gotten up to get a tissue for my eyes and nose and nodded. "Good, I think I'd like to be here." She eyed me then said, "You sure you trust her... them?" I was a little startled before realizing something.

"Honey, it's been so hectic I don't remember if I mentioned this. The night you were in jail, the night Barb called me, was the night of that horrific snowstorm. In the middle of all that mess I called them from the station... oh shit, maybe it was from the cab. Whatever; point is, they came -- no questions asked. They took me home on the chance that her people would find you, free you and... well, we know how that worked out. Anyway, point is -- they, more Shade than Destiny, but that's not the point. They have been beyond helpful in all of this. Destiny is taking a day off work to come stay with you while I'm at work. I'm planning on taking a vacation day Christmas Eve so we'll see how that all shakes out, okay?"

Blondie had equal parts surprise and amusement in her eyes through a good portion of what I'd said. I had no way of knowing if she'd forgotten the details or if I had told her and forgotten that I had. It didn't damn well matter one little bit!

"I'm kinda excited, baby. She seems like lots of fun what I remember of her that night we were out clubbing." The blues sparkled as she said, "She's real cute, too! Maybe I'll make more than just a friend." I laughed.

"Oh yeah right!! You really want Shade and her friends on your ass?" The blues got real wide with realization.

"Uh, yeah, that's a good point; no, not so much!" We both laughed.

"Now that tomorrow is settled, got any ideas what to do?" I laughed. You probably guessed that the blues sparkled with lust. "Why is that look not a surprise?"

"Because you lubs me and want me to want you as much as I want you to want me." I shook my head.

"Lubs? Really?" My blonde pouted gloriously.

"I've already explained this. You're not the only one who can make up words! And you do -- want me that is."

What could I do but giggle. "Yeah, I do." Serious giggling ensued.

"I can see that being your wedding vow. 'Yeah, I do.'" I giggled and blushed AND nodded.

"I do."

I don't know why but all out of nowhere I started to cry. About ten seconds later I figured it out. It had been forever that Kara and I had been apart. I had thought about her getting married thing; it seems she hadn't forgotten it either.

"Are we gonna be okay, baby?"

"Kara, in my heart of hearts I... oh my god I so want us to be." I leaned in and kissed her. When we parted, I smiled and said, "You have to know, just like I do, that we both have tons of shit we have to deal with." I took her chin in my hand as a point of emphasis. "You have reasons to be angry with me. I have reasons to be angry with you. And, beyond that, we each have shit to deal with that has ZERO to do with any of this crap." Kara nodded at that.

I continued, saying, "This is going to be hard. There's no way to soft pedal that. Can we survive?" It broke my heart to look away but I had to. I took a deep breath before saying, "I promise you one thing, Kara. I will do every goddamn last thing I know how to fix me so that I can be a better partner for you. I want to be your wife, woman." I saw the blues tear and said, "I want to wake up with you, go to sleep with you, be your everything all the time, forever." I knew tears weren't far behind when I said, "You have my word that I'll do my share so that we can make our dreams come true."

***

Yup, we cried for a bit after I finished talking about my dreams of marrying Kara. Afterward, I talked Kara into going to my club with me. It wasn't a titanic struggle or anything; she actually voiced appreciation while we worked out.

"You told me that you'd been working out regularly for some time, Lissy," she said as we toweled off and sipped on water between sets. "If we're going to be spending time here fairly exclusively maybe we ought to talk to someone about me getting some sort of membership."

"I'll bet there's some sort of New Year promotion going on. We can check with the Membership people on the way out."

We did. A very young and somewhat mousy Sara took us through the options. First off, she asked about residency.

"Kara's my girlfriend. We live together. I'm a resident." I showed her my membership card. She checked her computer and nodded. I'll keep this short. We chose a 90 day membership which was expensive but the resident rate helped.

Kara complained about the money on the ride home. I agreed, saying, "It's always best if you commit for a longer term but that doesn't make sense for you right now. We can make the most of the 90 days to help get you back in a regular routine. Having you along will help me stick with it as well." She nodded.

"And we'll both benefit in the bedroom." I couldn't stop laughing. "What? It makes perfect sense doesn't it?"

Still laughing, I said, "Of course it does, lover. It's just that you keep bringing things back to the bedroom." I snorted and continued. "Better things than people." That sent her off on a laughing jag. Anyone riding next to us would have seen two crazies laughing like the loons we are!

We showered (together!) and had a light dinner. Kara surprised me, declaring that she wanted to go shopping.

"You're working tomorrow and there's NO way in hell either of us will want to go anywhere near a mall on Christmas Eve." True that! "After seeing the girls yesterday I made up my mind that I'd like to buy something for your kids. There's time. The stores won't close till late. We'll have at least a good 2 hours." It's hard to say no to that!

We bundled up and headed to Old Orchard. We could have gone to Northbrook Court; it really didn't matter. They both had many of the same stores: A&F, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic. Northbrook Court has Needless Markup, Old Orchard has Nordstrom. In other words -- we had plenty to choose from; more than enough actually. I didn't bore you by naming all of the stores and I won't by telling you where we shopped. Kara was very happy with her purchases; very happy.

"It's too damn cold for this, blondie," was said between kisses as you did your best to undress me in the parking lot. Yes, the covered parking lot kept some of the wind at bay. 'Some' was the operative word. Cold hands slid under my sweater. My decision not to wear a bra, at blondie's behest, came back to haunt me. Pretty much anyway. The girls loved it; the two of them are touchy feely bimbos anyway.

"You so will not!" was screeched when you tried to open the belt of my slacks. Kara giggled madly. You tried to get me to go commando; I obviously didn't have an understanding of what the plan was. Kitty, the slut, was soaking wet despite my protests. I bet you know what really worried me. Yup, I was terrified you'd duplicate the Saturday night parking lot caper from Michigan. The circumstances, location and temperature made me pretty sure you wouldn't. Pretty sure!!

There was one other thing that we had to concern ourselves with: Mall security! Mm hmm. They were especially alert during the frantic wrap-up of the Christmas shopping season; and they were mobile. I was near panic status on two fronts: the blonde induced orgasm that was treacherously close to tearing me apart and, given how late it was, there were nowhere near as many cars to provide us... ME with much needed cover.

I gave in. You were driving me wild with your ministrations. I let you push my slacks and panties past my knees and finish what you'd started and cried out as it took me over. I strained frantically to push against your fingers and, now, mouth as they did what they were doing to kitty and a very prominent Ms. P. Kara's free hand was under my sweater and was making Sally's nipple into a hard, frozen peak. My god! I had forgotten the extent of the damage an unleashed blonde could do to me. I mean -- it had been since this morning!!! Me: giggling.

***

Someone lay in a heap in our bed. Blonde was everywhere in complete disarray, wet tendrils strewn on a red face. Her pert chest heaved; limbs quaked and shivered. Goose bumps fought for floor space on jam packed platform. My head rested on a thigh that shook as my fingers traced lightly over slightly damp skin. I smiled, knowing I'd left her even more helpless than she had me a bit earlier.

She knew what was coming too. Egged me on the whole way home too as I lay with my head against the window!

"You're out of practice old lady." Old? You bitch! There was more but you get the idea.

Time passed; blondie finally said, "Ya got me, baby." I laughed.

"I know, and it has nothing to do with what just happened or what's left of you." She chortled.

"Yeah, and I'm glad. Way more than glad if you want to know." I did know; I was too. Kara surprised me by crying. Well, I was a little surprised. I let her cry it out. I think she was feeling what I know I had been these last few days. It was a delicate combination, for me anyway, of relief, joy, and regret. Add more than a pinch of remorse for good measure.

I scooted my way north as the tears flowed, covered her body with mine and waited, my head in the cove of her neck. Kara snuffled as the crying ebbed. I reached and dragged covers up and over us both. We both shivered as cold sheets covered somewhat chilled skin. She didn't talk so I kept quiet, kissing her neck softly as my right hand cupped her face.

"Will you still love me in the morning?" I kept quiet for a moment as I wondered if there was a punch line coming.

I nodded even as I said, "You know I will, blondie." My response was met with a deep sigh.

"Can I get a kiss goodnight?" I smiled and pushed up and off so that I could look at sleepy blues. She smiled at me.

"I love you." She blinked. "I'll be here when you wake up. I'll be home after work and I'll be here all day Tuesday. We'll have Christmas with my kids Wednesday. I don't know about the rest and it doesn't matter. The point is -- you're home, Kara. We're together. Today was lovely. They won't all be this good. There's lots of work to do. Some of our days will suck. We have to deal with your job and more." She started to speak; I shushed her with a kiss. She tried to talk again and I kissed her quiet again. "You can try if you want. I'm going to kiss you quiet." She giggled.

"One of these days we'll get it figured out. When we do we'll move in together and live like a couple all the time." I nodded as I smiled in the dark. "I love you."

"I love you." I kissed the woman I love. "The best thing about waking up may be Folgers in your cup; I prefer to think that the high point of the day is waking up to you next to me. Like you, I look forward to the day we do so every day."

Blondie purred contentedly and hugged me to her neck. I settled into her with a smile on my face and in my heart.

** December 23rd **

Thick gray clouds hung low in the sky when we woke Monday. The fact that I was going to work and the fact that we had a guest coming at 8 didn't prevent Kara from attempting to keep me in bed long after I needed to be up.

"The door bell is going to ring soon, blondie," was said with her lips pressed to mine. "I need to get going here." With a sigh she uncoupled herself from me. I gave her a quick peck and hustled into the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth while peeing when Kara wandered in. She winked and turned on the shower.

"I thought I'd give ya a head start, baby." I was suspicious. She came and kissed me. "Nothing is more romantic than your honey on the pot with a mouth full of toothpaste." I giggled; you would too. I wiped, flushed and stood.

"Your turn." I rinsed and stepped into the shower.

Showering together was almost a holy event especially after being apart for so long. Kara likes the water a bit hotter than I do, which works out to a few degrees short of scalding. I dialed it down; she turned it back up when she joined me. I shook my head. All of this was standard morning ritual.

"None of your funny business this morning; are we clear?" She nodded as she hummed 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.' This had all the makings of a spectacular train smash which was not what I needed today.

We washed the other's hair; it's still among the most luxurious delights in the world!! As I rinsed the last of the bubbles out her hair, Kara turned and kissed me. "I love you too!" I said. She squeezed a healthy dose of body wash on my hands; I saw the blues twinkle. I made quick work of washing her, lingering on the pieces parts you'd imagine I would. Yes, I needed 2nd and 3rd helpings for her legs, feet and back. I love every inch of her; just not this Monday morning.

The blues were still twinkling with what I feared was mischief. I usually just go along for the ride. I could miss a train and get in a few minutes late... okay, sometimes more. There was a hard deadline this morning. Did that matter? No. I made it all the way through her extensive washing of me with no hijinks. I was sitting on the bench and she was washing my foot when she leaned in between my legs. I put my hand on her forehead.