All Comments on 'Book 02: A Match Made Ch. 05'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
HUH!!!!!

RACHEL???????

OMG! ,,,, Unbelievable... I am so shocked... pleased..... awestruck....dumbfounded.....

(I don't even know why the idea shocks me!)....... smh..

RACHELl????

You both are BRILLIANT!!!!.....

**** I never even commented.... lol.... for the first time, any thought of Lissy and Kara flew right out of my head,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hell !

Deeply commoving and captivating story, thank you both !

Yes, there ought to be a Book III. I'm looking forward to it.

AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseabout 10 years ago
soul searching

I have grøde and fortier throughout your story.. looking forward to book 3... Maybe we will then learn what happend to the villains and why they did what they did to Kara... Maybe she will face those demons on her way to full recovery ?

AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseabout 10 years ago
correction ...

I have cried and giggled.... It should have said ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More info needed...

I zoomed to take a look at who this mysterious other writer is and I don't know more than I did before. Who is Rachel? How do I read more about her? I'd love to read her other work. Do you two have more stories? Sorry for all the questions. I can't wait to start the final chapter. -HH (Is she Kara? 4real?)

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyabout 10 years agoAuthor
Please write...

HH... Please write to me through the site! I'll do the best I can to answer your questions. Thank you!! ~ AVL ~

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
OMG!!!

Firstly, congratulations on a successful book 2 of this series. I'm awe struck at it's brilliance and don't have the words to adequately express how this story has made me feel, how deeply it has affected me and how wonderful to know that it is ongoing and will continue.

Now to the mystery being solved of who TOW is. I suspected it but it was never confirmed (sneaky AVL and Rachel, giggle) but I can't say I'm surprised as Rachel is a very talented individual and has proved that she can go the distance. She is amazing in so many respects and I am so happy to see that she and AVL were so good together.

Thank you both for such magnificent work. You are both amazing and an inspiration to the rest of us aspiring authors.

IDB.

MGU67MGU67about 10 years ago
You have done it yet again

What can I say except very well done, I'm nodding my head slow hand clapping, tears still falling from my eyes. I am emotionally spent, I have laughed, and cried, sobbed, had to fight to get my breathing under control at times, half way down page 6 I had to take a break, walk away I don't think my heart will ever be the same again,

The brilliance of your writing Vixen and TOW (Rachel) just blows my mind, that you have created these characters that I feel so much pain and emotional heartache for. I am in awe of how well written this chapter was, it must have been incredibly hard for you both to do. Thank you, thank you and well done once again.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years ago
Blondie

Very well written spiral. I'd freak if someone took my phone too.

For the next book, can a buddy system be set up for Kara? There are about a dozen supporting characters who can take shifts. After a certain number of suicidal gestures, maybe you don't get to go to the bathroom alone anymore for awhile? I'd think a submissive could be given that rule.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
So good and real

It just keeps getting better and better! I love that you don't shy away from the hard stuff that is reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love!

I'm ridiculously addicted to Lissy and Kara. I am rarely this sucked in to a story, but my goodness, I could read this everyday. I agree, there must be a book 3..as well as 4,5,6,100 :) Bravo!! Misschris22@yahoo.com I would love to stay in touch with writers and fellow fans!

MzFlyMzFlyabout 10 years ago
Tears of awe

Wow! Congratulations, Vixen and Rachel, on your beautiful creative efforts. This story is amazingly real - heartbreaking, loving, tender & true. My emotions are spent after reading this final chapter. Both of you have done an outstanding job and you both deserve the praise.

I'm nearly speechless and in awe of your ability to create these wonderfully dimensional characters and stories, Vixen. You are amazing and we love when you do what you do ;)

Thank you, yet again and always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BLOWN AWAY!!!

Dear Vixen and Rachel, this is Dawn, and I wanted you both to know that you have totally blown me away with your amazing talent! I can relate to many aspects of this story and you both have done a wonderful job in creating such a realistic drama. From the first word I read you both hooked me and drew me in and have continuously done so. Your true talent lies in your ability to make us feel what your characters are feeling, and I have laughed with, cried for and yelled at them throughout this incredible tale. My only regret is having to wait for the next installment, but on the same hand I am excited to know that it will continue! Thank you both again for the beautiful journey you have given us to travel on and I can't wait for more! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars!!!!

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
A true work of art!

An amazing, enthralling story of love, attempting to conquer all evil.

This is a masterpiece of storytelling that could never have happened without these two wonderfully talented writers. It was a privilege to have known them both.

Doc

LiveCatLiveCatabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

A work of genius! What more can I say other than thank you for keeping me on the edge of my seat during a wonderful, tumultuous roller coaster of a ride.

Cat x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still Hooked...

On this incredible story and looking forward to the next chapter and future chapters.

Vixen and Rachel (good name BTW), the creative chemistry is nothing short of amazing! You have given such life to a work of fiction. So much so, one would think that some elements of this story are based on real events or a real person or persons. Especially the character of Kara. Rachel, if Kara's life in anyway paralleled your own, you are a heroine in conquering demons and courageous and generous for sharing your story. If not... well... you are one damn good character creator! Kudos ladies!

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Relieved...

Lissy has really impressed me throughout book 2. In One, she was definitely the less secure, maybe even the needier, partner... In 2 she shows her strength. Not really a role reversal, but a great example of stepping up when necessary.

I love Kara. Rachel has done a wonderful job of pulling us into a very complex life. I have not actually had the displeasure of drug addiction myself, but like most of us, have seen it. Kara is likely to have a long and rough road ahead. I loved the little scene where she was looking at a photo of she and Lissy and her family, and had the realization that they were her family too... That was beautiful, and hopefully that heart knowledge will help in her recovery. It did make me think, it would be awesome for these women to have their own baby... Like maybe in book 4 :)

You two are a great team, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kara...

Marvelous, stupendous and inspiring. I could go on but that covers it quite well. When I learned that two writers worked together on the story, I was skeptical. Being a long time follower of avixenliterally and her brilliant characters, I wondered why she'd take the risk on someone else. Not to mention how difficult I imagined it would be to combine two styles or perspectives.

I was converted from the elevator dream in chapter one and overjoyed as I continued reading their tumultuous journey. It was apparent both writers were in touch with the character they were portraying and had an intimate sense of each other. Absolutely superb!! A heart tingling experience start to finish. I'd read anything these writers put out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best I've read

Grats on some mad writing skills! I've read both books back to back and going to read it again. It's that good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The HEAT

That scene was so cute and immaculately detailed. I felt like I was there doing the train with them. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So losin it!

I waited to read this until I could give it my undivided attention, and from where I sit on the couch, this writer has run out of ideas (ie: having to bring another writer for help) and has trapped herself in a corner. I really don't think she is doing her readers any kind of service by dragging the story out to what already is a very contrived plotline. I usually enjoy her stories, but I think she bit off more than she is capable of with this and has turned it into a joke.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 10 years ago
I can't wait!

I am so proud of both Rachel (TOW) and Vixen. I have no idea how I am gonna make it through the writing process of Book III. I want to know how rehab goes, and if Kara can finally find some peace with her life. I want to know if they can overcome this horrific mess or if the journey to them being whole as individuals is too much for them to survive as a couple. Many people have the romantic notion that love conquers all, but reality is a lot harsher and sometimes love isn’t enough.

The character dynamics have been amazing to witness throughout Book I, and Book II. Both Kara and Lissy have made their mistakes, and they have also both been rock solid for the other at different times. This story is a testament to what a wonderful collaboration can be. Both Rachel and Vixen have shown the depth of their imagination and the ability to convey it to readers in a truly realistic package. Life is messy, Kara and Lissy’s lives are messy.

I am again beginning to see the symptoms of withdrawal… anxiety; shakiness; sweating, nausea and vomiting; insomnia; depression; irritability; fatigue. Please pardon me while I sit in the corner talking to myself and hoping I can get another fix soon. 

MUAH! To Vixen and Rachel on a wonderful installment!

Dear Anon “So losin it!”- You have the right to your opinion, but you really don’t need to be a complete ass about it. Have a little respect.

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
Hurry, Move to the Other End of the Couch!

Dear Anonymous So Losing It. Move to the other end of your couch. There seems to be poor lighting and a serious lack of oxygen where you are sitting.

It never fails to amaze me how some people just don't get it. If you have a problem with a story, at least sign your name.

So Anonymous So Losing It, as a long time fan of AVL writing, please send me the recept for what you paid for this story and I will happily refund your money.

Doc

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 10 years ago
Well said Doc!

You said it all right there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
next chapter please

next chapter please:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Powerful Story

I read both books nearly back-to-back straight through each, and have been blown away.

While not agreeing with "Losin' It", I do have some niggling thoughts. I am by no means an expert on addiction, i.e. I know NOTHING about it, but since it was Lissy's rejection that drove Kara into her depressive addiction, why isn't Lissy's forgiveness/acceptance more helpful in her recovery?

Countrycrazy85Countrycrazy85over 9 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter. I have read both books straight thru. I have laughed, cried and get mad with the characters.

Job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Would love to know if..

This story continues. Anxiously hopeful that you are working on the next book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Curious

What an interesting idea to have two writers. You can definitely see the difference in your styles and it leant to more realistic character development. Curious to know if you two are a couple? You certainly are in sync. If not, I'm even more amazed. Great job ladies!

Also curious if Rachel has stories on here? Would love to read them, already a huge fan! I hope there is a book three in the works. I'll keep an eye out here and on your website.

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Incredible

This story has been amazing. All of it. Such deep emotions in dealing with both the abuse and the addiction. It's so ... real. Not every story, not every situation has a happy ending. Kara NEEDS to be in rehab. Her boss said it very well - it has to start with Kara getting healthy. Then, and only then, can she focus on the other things, including her relationship with Lissy.

I would love for there to be a Book III. Oh, and TOW (Rachel) did an amazing job with Kara's story! As for you, Vixen, you already know I'm a fan. :)

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Book III is definitely needed

I can't believe how captivated I've been reading these two stories. After reading the last part of this story, I could could not believe that I had to reach the end with no clarity.

Thank goodness you mentioned book 3 (I thought to myself) would be in the works. imagine my disappointment when there was none.

please publish it soon

TG

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I have to admit

even if it is "just fiction" it had me in tears.

Well Done

NylrehS17NylrehS17about 7 years ago
heart

this just about made me cry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Miss You!!

Does anyone know what happened to Avixenliterally? She usually gives feedback for all comments and emails but she is not responding to either. Very unusual for an author who loves interacting with her readers.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Vixen may be ill. Please send her energy, light, well wishes and love (and anything else that may lift her up and bring a smile to her face. I miss her too).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love

This book I have just read is fantastic you brought the people to life and showed that with someone who loves you you can combat all lives ills but it does take both partners to give and take a lot before you can be happy and loving couple thank you cannot wait for next book to see Kara and Lissy make there lives a loving happy one I hope that is how it will work out for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous