Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara was wearing a black, one piece body suit. The sheer see through fabric showed off her glorious breasts, high and proud, to perfection, as well as her adorable belly button and her kitty. Yummy!! The lacy edgings on the neck and barely there sleeves added a perfect finishing touch to the gorgeous garment. And the lace along her pleasure palace barely skimmed the edges of her southern lips.

She had that smile; you know the one!! And her blues danced.

"Like my surprise, lover?" Well... ummm... DUH!!

"God yes!! It's amazing. You picked the absolute perfect size. It hugs all of your curves, and... my god!! It's just so spectacularly sexy. When did you get this little gem?"

"I went shopping while you were gone. Saw this and immediately thought, 'I've got to buy this. It will make for an amazing surprise for my honey.'" You got that right!! Zowie!!

Am I sounding silly, like too excited? Really? Trust me, if you were me and you were looking at the woman I love in this amazingly sexy outfit, you'd be tripping over your tongue too.

"Well, wow. Just wow! It's such a simple piece, but it's perfect. And you wear it like a second skin. And holy hell, blonde and blue and black on white. I just can not think of anything sexier in the world." Kara's blush grew more intense with every word.

She stepped close to me, raised up on tiptoes, and kissed me. Oh geezuz! And I was tired a millisecond ago, too.

That cat smile thing again; she took my hand and led me to the couch. Turned me around and gave me a nudge to a sitting position. Well, call me surprised. I thought sure I was about to be a feast for a blonde. My scamp came on the couch as well, and positioned herself across my lap, straddling me. And kissed me.

Oh dear god, this woman!! And that outfit!! What soreness!!

"You... are... going... to... be... the... death... of... me... you... know... that... don'tcha?" Somehow, I managed to get the words out, one at a time, as we kissed. No easy task when a certain blonde had taken my mouth captive. Again!!

Kara didn't bother to speak, merely nodding her head. I could feel the smile on her lips as we kissed.

Kissing would have been fine with me, but I admit, I had to grope that body of hers through the material, partly to see what it felt like and partly because... shrug. Because I wanted to.

I explored; Kara purred. I cupped her breasts in my hands, then tweaked her nipples; she 'eeked.' And cuffed my right shoulder. I giggled. I ran my hands down her back to her butt and cupped it too, firmly. She sighed.

And we kissed. Languid, intensely sexy, soft, warm, never-want-it-to-end kissing.

She finally pulled away a bit and murmured, "The only thing missing is an open slit at the bottom of my crotch. And believe me, I hunted and looked everywhere, finally bugging some poor sales clerk. But this model doesn't come with one." She shook her head. "Some idiot dude must have designed this. A woman would never have left that detail out of the final design."

"Oh, I see. You're just assuming we're going to make love while you're wearing this get up?"

Blondie's eyes clouded for a moment, then she giggled and said, "You're such a jerk! Of course we are, and you're just teasing me."

"We shall see."

"Melissa Eileen, that's just downright mean. You know me well enough to know I was slightly crazed when I tried this on and looked in the mirror." She smirked and said, "And it took just about every bit of my willpower not to jill off in the dressing room, too."

I nodded and smiled back at her. "Course, that doesn't mean you didn't do just that when you got home."

Her face fell. "Well, shit, you damn well know you would have too if it had been you." I smiled.

"Got that right!" And I pulled my honey to me and we kissed.

We ordered out for Chinese that night, drank wine, watched movies, cuddled, and kissed. It was a wonderfully intimate, non-sexual night. And every moment that ticked by was thick with sexual tension for both of us. It was delicious!!

Kara actually fell asleep on my shoulder, curled up against me.

I waited till the movie was over, kissed her awake, and we moved slowly to and up the stairs.

I pulled down the covers, helped slither Kara into bed, and pulled the blankets over her. She sighed as she got comfy. I went around to my side and moved to my honey, spooning her. Kara purred, and when I leaned over to kiss her goodnight, she turned her head, kissed me back, and said, "I wanted you to fuck me with your strap-on tonight."

Little else to do but giggle. "I'll take a rain check on that till morning, sexy." Another kiss. "And that will be in your amazing new outfit, too." Her turn to giggle.

"That will mos def give me something to look forward to, sweetie." One final kiss and she turned, snuggled, and sighed contentedly.

One final thought. "And please don't make it like Christmas morning, with you up at the crack of dawn."

More giggles, a final salvo of murmured 'good night,' and we lay still, together, in our bed, warm, content, and drifted off.

** October 19th, 2014 **

Lissy and Kara

I woke up to Kara at my back, spooning me. Not sure how that happened, but I wasn't complaining. Nor was I complaining about her hand fondling my breast, lightly teasing a nipple on high alert. While it wasn't the crack of dawn as I'd told my honey, I could tell by the way the sun hit the windows that it was early. Way early. Far, far too early.

"Good morning, lover. You certainly slept the sleep of the dead. I hope your aching muscles are better today."

"Hi, baby cakes. How about we go back to sleep for several hours. Then we can find out."

The brat grabbed me hard in my ribs, leaned over and whispered, "No! No chance in hell. You slept well, I slept well, and I want you. Need you. Breakfast can wait, lover." All said while her tongue darted around and in my ear. And she knew damn well that's one of my most erogenous zones. Her hand slithered down my tummy to my sex, which she teased with a gentle stroking motion. And her mouth continued its journey down my neck, bathing me in kisses and licks.

The woman is not only insatiable, but a world class tease. I sighed contentedly and opened my legs to her advances. And stretched. OW! Big mistake. Sore muscles still screamed at me. This did not bode well for the lovemaking Kara wanted.

Speaking through kisses, she murmured, "Still sore, huh." I nodded. "Well, I'll put the harness on you. You can be on your back and I'll ride you." Creative little slut, isn't she? I nodded my agreement. She reached across me to the foot of the bed and said, "And I just so happen to have said harness right here." Damn her!!

"How convenient, you little blonde harlot."

"You damn well better believe it, lover. And your little blonde harlot wants you to fuck her silly." I giggled. "Shut up you!! Not funny. I know I can be silly, and I want you. Now lift your hips."

Oh shit! It was Sunday, after all, which meant I was now the pet and you know who was the miss. Rut roh!!

"Yes, miss." Kara giggled.

"That's right." She tightened the straps and seemed pleased with the results. She lifted her leg to straddle me, positioning herself over the dildo. "Pet, pull the material to side so I can take the invader."

I did as my miss instructed. And she lowered herself slowly, growling with pleasure as the plastic filled her. I felt it bottom out in her, and we began to move together. Sore as I was, I would try my best to give her the pleasure she wanted. Or needed. Whichever. Or both.

Dusky grays found mine; there was some serious heat in those babies, let me tell ya!! Kara was already in full pant mode, bucking her hips as she lifted and fell. Her eyes were heavy, and I knew she was having trouble keeping them open. She pawed at her glories, pulling hard on her nipples, far harder than I would have dared. I did make note of it, however.

"Lissy baby, this is exactly what I needed this morning. I'm gonna cum so damn hard. Oh geezuz this is good." That last was followed by a short, sharp gasp as it seemed to me the dong went just a wee bit further inside her. We moved together, me helping her take the full measure of pleasure the plastic and her pearl could give her.

"Lissy, oh geezuz fuck, baby, here it comes. Oh my godddddddddd." She screamed, threw her head back, tensed, arched her back, grabbed for something, what I'm not sure, and wailed as she fell into the dark glory of her pleasure. I was so moved I choked up. It was undeniably beautiful to watch. My woman, deep in the throes of a spectacular orgasm.

It was beautiful, truly a sight to behold.

She grunted, rocking back and forth, calling my name in desperate whispers, trying to take the dildo an inch further, pushing hard against me, wanting to keep the delicious friction on her clit.

She wailed when it left her, collapsing against me, breathing frantically, perspiring, fabulously spent.

I held my beauty, caressing her back and neck, kissing the top of her head, holding her close.

"That was magnificent to watch, blondie. Truly beautiful."

I felt the smile as she nodded, still panting.

"That oughta hold you till, what, lunch maybe?" She slugged my shoulder and lifted her head.

"You suck. Do you know that?" I giggled. "And your miss does not appreciate your warped sense of humor, pet."

"Oh bite me; you know full well I'm only teasing you."

And I'll be damned if she didn't. Bite me that is. On my shoulder. And it hurt. But then she kissed my neck, then my cheek, and then crawled up a couple inches and kissed me. Open mouthed, hot and needy. Yummy!

My kitty was already on full goggle alert, having enjoyed the ride while Kara was taking her pleasure. And this kissing thing... damn if it didn't turn me on further. Which Kara knew of course.

"Lift your hips, baby. I'll take the harness off of you and put it on. Then you can have your turn." I closed my eyes and sighed. And she kissed me again. Then slid off the plastic. We reversed position, her on top, in the harness. I opened my legs and lifted them. "Ready?" I nodded. And she pushed inside me, hard, in one quick motion. Oh dear god it hurt so fabulously. I cried out, half in pain, mostly in pleasure.

And came! Shock of shocks, I screamed as it tore through me. It was a complete surprise, and it was desperately hot, fabulously bright, and it lit my senses, warmed my center, and I loved it. I lifted my legs to her back, crossed them, and mumbled something. I dimly heard Kara snicker, ignored her, and tried to focus on my body and the pleasure that suffused me in its glory. Sore? Pffft. Whatever happens later doesn't matter. The glory of this thing... dear god it was marvelous. Like Kara, I did everything I could to keep that feeling. And bless her, she knew, and did her part to keep me wrapped up in my bliss.

The only thing bad about a raging orgasm is when it ends. At least I felt full. And almost immediately, the aftershocks started. My vaginal walls contracted, hugging the plastic tightly. I shuddered; it was glorious. Kara's head was tucked under my chin. She lifted and kissed me, bringing much needed moisture to parched lips. I get so caught up in the heat of the moment I don't realize how much I had been mouth breathing.

My legs fell with a dull thud. I was able to force my arms around Kara in a hug. She purred.

"Talk about beautiful during lovemaking. Baby, you sure are it. That was just wonderful."

"I don't think I'm going to be able to wear panties the rest of the day." Kara giggled. "Just stop it. Now." Oops!! "Please, miss." Another aftershock brought a body-wracking shiver. Yummy!

"Do you want me to stay here while you're still in post-coital heaven, lover?" Hmm... no 'pet.' I nodded.

"Yes please, miss. That would be delightful. And you entering me like you did was fantabulous. Thank you so much."

Blue eyes bore into mine. "You treated me to that same beginning and I wanted to test the waters and see if you'd like it. Seems you did." Another shiver. Kara kissed me, deeply, her arms snaking around my back. "It's about time, pet, for you to head downstairs and make us breakfast. I'll get out of this harness, clean up a bit, and be right down."

I looked at my lover, stunned, silent.

"Someone said something about someone sucking. Well you do. Bitch." She smiled sweetly.

"All yours, baby doll, all yours." And she pulled her hips up sharply. I gasped, the pain startling. "I think my pet should prepare brekky nekky this morning." She smile brightly as I lay, stunned. Again. "Off with you. I'll be there in a jif."

Breakfast was waffles (L'eggo my Eggo), bathed liberally in butter and drowned in syrup. Maple sausage and coffee filled out the menu. We ate like the ravenous pigs that we were.

"I think I'd like another waffle, pet."

"Yes, miss."

I got up to prepare one more waffle when the front door burst open. Oh my god!! And the girls came in, laughing, chattering... and then... skidded to a stop, eyes bugging out, jaws dropping. Yup, and my daughter's Mother naked as the day she was born, in full view. I saw them fish mouth, looking from Kara to me, then at each other, again and again.

"Pet, go fetch a robe for your Mother, and be quick about it."

"Yes miss." And off scurried my daughter. My youngest. My baby.

June came and gave me a kiss, then turned and did the same to Kara, she as stunned as I at the sudden turn of events. And down the stairs barreled my still shaken blonde, bringing me a robe per instructions. She hurried to my side and helped me into it. I tied the sash, neither Mother nor daughter looking at the other. The waffle popped up, I fixed it like I had the others, and brought it to Kara.

"Excellent, pet. Please ask our guests if they'd like coffee and something to eat."

"Oh shove it, Kara. Pet, please bring me a cup of coffee the way I like it." That June's got some stones, doesn't she?

"Right away, miss, black with two sugars."

June smiled sweetly at the two of us.

"I see that it would be a good idea if we called ahead to see if you're home and if it would be all right for us to come by."

I nodded. Dredging up what little was left of my dignity, I responded, "That would be good."

Rachel brought her... um, June, her coffee and sat next to me, still avoiding looking at me.

June said, in an even, matter of fact tone, "I probably should explain. We found this site, Literotica, and started nosing around some of the story categories. The lesbian sex stories were, um... interesting. And some of the D/s stuff fascinated us. We're not into any pain or any of that garbage, but we do play, as you can see. It's all really good fun, we take turns and everything, and my god it makes our lovemaking hot!"

I wanted to slide under the table, through the A/C grate, and out into a drainage ditch somewhere.

I'm the Mother of that little blonde kid and I do NOT want to think of her having sex, even if I do know she's a lesbian, as is her honey, who is, under most circumstances, adorable.

What everyone heard was a moan. I wasn't sure who it came from, but they were all looking at me. Eyerollious maximus.

"Did I upset you, Mom?" MOM!! What on earth!! "If I did I'm very sorry. I... I thought that since we're all adults I could tell you how we... umm..." June's voice trailed off. I looked at Kara, who was glaring at June.

"Kara, please stop."

"You don't need details of their lives together, at least not that part. I was just trying to help."

Rachel stood and said, "We should probably go. I'm sorry we butted in. I guess we didn't know you'd be home. We were going to play games in the basement." She was lying, badly. She blushed with every word of that last sentence.

"Okay girls, here's the deal. I was out of town on business this week. Kara picked me up at O'Hare Friday and we've been here since. It's Sunday, which means Kara gets to be 'miss.' And I was told to make breakfast. As you found me." I tried my best to smile. The girls looked at us and at each other. And giggled. Good god!! Now what???

"Hmm, it seems we're of like mind on some things, Mom," June opined with a broad smile. "We pretty much do the same thing when we're in the mood to play."

You just know Kara had to pipe in. "Since we're still living in separate residences, we settled on me being miss when we're at my condo and, um, Lissy when we're here. But, as she said, we woke up here this morning..." I blushed furiously; Kara saw it and smiled. "Actually, she reminded me that Sunday meant I was miss."

My baby leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Absolutely brilliant, Mother. Really it is." She cocked her head and asked, "And why were you blushing?" Oh for the love of all that's holy!!

"You do NOT need to know, young lady." And I turned to my honey. "And you better zip it." Kara's eyes narrowed.

"Is that any way to speak to your miss, pet."

"Stop! Enough. You know what I mean." I lowered my eyes. "Please, miss."

She had the nerve to smile. "Much better, my beloved pet."

There were snickers and giggles all around the table. Real nice, huh!! I'm blushing, sweeping the last remnants of my shredded dignity into a dust pan, and they're all giggling. I pouted.

"Geez, Mom, I don't think I've ever seen you pout!!"

I turned to my offspring and, in a voice as cold as I could make it, hissed, "You have, child of mine, though you were probably too busy being a teenager to notice." That was probably too harsh, but I wasn't up to making an apology.

"That was ridiculously over the top harsh, Lissy. And I want you to apologize." Voice harsh and cold, "Now! Pet."

She was right and I knew it. I turned to Rach, lifted her chin from her chest, and said, "Kara's right, honey. That was uncalled for. And I'm very sorry. Please forgive me." I leaned and kissed her lightly on the lips, which I don't think I had done since she was about eight or nine.

Startled, her eyes widened as she stared. She nodded and said, "It's okay, Mom. This whole morning has been god awful awkward and it's our fault for not calling first." She shrugged. "No biggie; you're forgiven."

June stood and said, "Rach is right. This is our fault. And it won't happen again; we'll call to see if you're here and if it would be okay to stop by. Come on, blondie, time to hit the road."

She turned to me and we exchanged hugs and kisses. Kara did the same with Rachel. And we switched. I gave an extra close hug to each of the girls. We said our goodbyes and they scampered out the door, closing it behind them.

Kara and I stared at each other. Then we both broke out in laughter, wild, cackling bursts of hysteria. Why? Duh! What started out so fabulously intimate had turned into a cluster fuck of biblical proportions. And it wasn't noon yet!! What on earth would the rest of our Sunday bring?? Stay tuned!!

"Lover, I know it's not even noon yet, but you look like you need a nice big glass of wine. And I happen to know where to find some." I smiled as Kara opened the refrigerator door and pulled out our bottle of Kendall Jackson. "Do you want this in a glass or would a straw be better?" We both laughed.

"How about we each have a glass. And we can draw a nice, hot bubble bath and soak our morning away. A glass of wine would be a dandy complement."

"Sounds perfect! I'll pour and you start the bath, pet." Don't press your luck, blondie!! I got muscles. And they let me know it, too.

The hot water was a godsend. The softly scented French bubble bath added a luxurious feeling to it all. As did the wine. We sat on opposite ends of the generously oversized tub, playing footsies with each other like the mature adults we are. And chatted idly. Not much new to discuss, obviously. Yup, I'm rolling my eyes, so feel free to join me.