Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, yawned, turned on his side, and was out like a light. Kara and I looked at each other, smiled, and kissed.

Getting the kitchen cleaned took some time, but we took our time. There was giggling, groping, and other random mischief.

Oh, and deciding who was going to take Sam out for her last constitutional wasn't pleasant. But I dressed warmly and it was over fairly quickly. She didn't seem thrilled to be trudging through the snow either.

Kara snickered as I wrestled out of my outdoor things.

"Not very nice, blondie. I lost the dog walking bet, and you promised you'd make it up to me, big time, in bed. If, and it's not too far out of line to say, if either of us has the energy for nooky."

She laughed, took my hand, and dragged me upstairs. And lo and behold, there was plenty of energy to go around. Numerous times. Hee hee.

Copyright 2016 by A Vixen Literally