Book Bindings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never begged for a cock in my life, but I was not even being allowed to beg for one now. I had not had the will to beg for training, so I had not earned the right to ask for his cock. I understood that now. I had been given pleasure without guilt, I had been taken to a place I would never have reached alone, or with any lover I could know. Mr Wu had given me this, though I deserved it not

I knelt before Mr Wu with my legs spread, and put my hands upon my thighs. Arching my back, and pulling my elbows in, I caused my breasts to rise towards him, and with my eyes rising to his in supplication, the long line of my neck, and cascade of golden hair shone under the store lights. Wide open blue eyes looked up and ancient unfathomable dark ones, as I finally mustered the will to ask for what I wanted.

"Please Mr Wu, may this unworthy gwailo have the honour of worshiping your ass!"

His hand reached out and caressed my hair and down to my cheek. With a soft smile he turned and presented a surprisingly muscular ass.

I had never done anything like this before, nor permitted any boyfriend to try such a thing on me. It was degrading and disgusting, I would have said, but now I grinned from ear to ear to have earned the right. I parted his cheeks with my hands, and began to tongue around his puckered hole. Strangly darker than his golden skin, the dark ring was resistant to my tongue, but I was driven, no consumed by the need to please him.

What began as whimpers as I probed and pushed with my tongue turned into growls as I drove my tongue deep in his asshole, probing, twirling, twisting. He thrust his ass backwards to offer me better access and I drove my whole face into his crack, burrowing as his golden ass with the fever of a starving wolf.

Mr Wu began to snort and grunt, and the two Chinese women approached him. Opening their blouses they offered their breasts to him as they jointly stroked his golden staff of glory. With a roar, he began to cum, and the older Chinese directed his spitting serpent to spray its precious seed upon the polished hardwood floor.

Flipping my hair over my shoulder to keep my face exposed. I knelt on the ground, and lapped at Mr Wu's sacred essence like a kitten at a bowl of milk. Three sets of eyes watched me, as with a simple expression of child-like joy, I lapped up every drop.

"Please Mr Wu, I know that I have not earned it, but if you chose to undertake my training, I will strive to overcome the limitations of my barbarous race, and bring honour to the House of Wu."

Stepping forward, he wrapped his fist in my golden hair. Rising with the grace of the ballerina I once was, I awaited his judgement. Slowly pulling me forward, he bowed my head, and gently kissed the crown of my head, releasing my hair to spill down my back. Bringing his hands to my shoulders, he gave me a squeeze and said the most beautiful words I have ever heard.

"You have pleased me. I shall undertake your training. Madame Ching will see to your next lessons, and when you have pleased her sufficiently, I will undertake your final purification."

End of Chapter 2

12