All Comments on 'Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 01'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
why_not_jillwhy_not_jillover 7 years ago
Well done

I love how it tied everything together..

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 7 years ago
They're back!

I'm glad you, and they, are back!

MGU67MGU67over 7 years ago
Sigh

I cannot totally express how happy I am that you are back Vixen. Along with Lissy and Kara too. Its so good to know what has happened to them. looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't keep us waiting too long.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
So Glad You're Back

I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 years since we were last with Lissy and Kara.

While it was very nice to see your short stories, to see "A Match Made" continue is such a blessing!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I would like to thank you

For the continued story line. It was worth the wait. You have left yourself in a position to continue the story or end it here. Excellent job. The only request that I have is that if there is more, could you let us know more of the Shade/Destiny backstory. Also let us know where Shade hid the bodies of Alexis and Becky!

LiveCatLiveCatover 7 years ago
Awesome as ever!

So happy to read more on Lissy and Kara's life and love and it was definitely worth the wait! Excellently written as ever and i'm already craving the second chapter.

Nice job AVL

MzFlyMzFlyover 7 years ago
Happy to see you and these two, too!

Beautifully and vibrantly written. Well done yet again, dear Vixen! Thank you for delving back into the world of Lissy and Kara to share their story. It warms my heart to see how far they've come and I'm on pins and needles knowing they have a long way to go.

elle_9549elle_9549over 7 years ago
Yay!

I've missed hearing about these two. Glad you are back to sharing their story. :)

~ L

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous