Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did the same and said, "And I'm going to have two in the morning."

Her lips parted as she panted. "Oh really? Do tell me more."

"Eat your dinner, lover. We have people to do and things to see." We both giggled.

***

The room was nice. Two queen beds, a dorm-size refrigerator, microwave, and a private, screened balcony with a lovely view of the lake. We'd brought wine and snacks with us. After our clothes were hung up and put away and toiletries put in the bathroom, we'd changed into very casual clothes and sat out on the balcony.

"This isn't as nice as your balcony, lover."

"You mean you prefer the view of the building behind me to the lake?"

"No, I mean the building behind yours means we can sit out in various stages of nudity without worry."

"You mean except for the neighbors when one of us screams."

"Well, there is that."

"Think there will be any screaming on the balcony tonight?"

"I'll do my best to make your wishes come true."

My insatiable slut came and sat on my lap.

"You're way overdressed. Let me help you get even more comfy."

Fingers were busy pulling my top off. Neither of us was wearing underwear. I did the honor with her skimpy top when she was done. That kissing thing we hate was going on. Fingers teased as they glided. You pretty much know the drill by now. Kara pushed off the chair and I tried, futilely, to get her shorts off. We finally had to break the kiss, which came to include much giggling. We whispered idiotically as I finished undressing her.

"I can smell you. Have you been turned on all day?" I sighed throatily as her tongue danced with mine.

"That look you gave me while the server was putting our plates on the table had kitty scrambling for goggles. Your kisses on my neck didn't help any as we finished the drive. And what you did to me in the shower only fanned the flames."

"So that's a yes?"

Remember that all this was during and between kisses.

"Mm hmm."

"Lift your hips."

"Make me."

The bitch did!! She pulled both of my nipples and didn't let go till I lifted my hips. It hurt! I loved it.

My minx had been sitting in a regular balcony chair. I, conveniently, was in one of the chaise lounge chairs. Also convenient was that it reclined... though I'm not sure why as we weren't outside. I imagine that was a good thing since we were both nekky. I know; minor detail, Lissy.

"Are we doing this out here, on this chair?"

Kara dragged her mouth from Sally and murmured, "You'd prefer the floor?"

"There is the beach."

"It's Ohio, so I'm not sure, but I suspect they'd frown on nudity if we walked to and from the beach." I laughed.

"Okay, ya got me on that one. I hadn't exactly thought of walking to and from nekky." I laughed again as a thought bubbled. "We could wait a few hours for the sun to completely disappear."

"I like how you think, woman of mine."

"I wasn't like this until I met you, woman of mine."

Kara pushed herself to a standing position, grabbed both of my hands with hers, and pulled me to my feet. Mouth-to-mouth, hand-in-hand, we shuffled to the bedroom. I'm not really sure who pushed whom but it hardly mattered. We fell on the bed together and scrambled for who would be on top. I let her 'win.' Me: giggling.

"I don't know if I'd be here, let alone be healthy, with a job, and all the rest if not for you, Lissy. I've never loved anyone like I do you. Since Britta green-lighted our dating and... um... it's been heaven."

We weren't kissing anymore. Miss Lascivious was ravaging her lover. I, her lover, was writhing like... Hmm, what do I writhe like? I had turned 29 again in May. Wink. I guess that means I can't say like a kid. But I'll confess, with not one bit of hesitation, that this woman makes me feel like one.

"Please make me forget where we are, make me forget my name, turn me into a screaming wreck of a wench."

Kara looked up from her journey south (she was torturing me with her mouth on my belly button) and said, "Yes miss."

I love her!!

I felt like I couldn't breathe from the fabulous way Kara loved me. Her mouth was locked on a nipple, teeth gnawing gently (mostly), while her fingers fiddled in the swamp between my widespread legs. It was hard to keep still on the bed so I'd stopped trying decades ago when she began with me.

There's little doubt this woman had a mad hold on me - body and soul. This was but a part of it. My heart pounded as molten hot rivers of bliss coursed wildly through me. I felt so alive, so helplessly and wonderfully tortured as my body screamed for more.

Kara took her time with me. I felt cool air on my breast as my lover moved to its twin. I sighed with pleasure.

"God!! This is so good, lover."

"Hmm. You can talk; I must not be doing nearly enough." Grays glinted. "Maybe I'll put my pussy in your face." I giggled as she said, "That'll shut you up." I shivered. She just might, ya know.

Kara kissed me. I melted, like always. I love her of course. But she's such a good kisser and kisses like these, combined with all she was doing to me, turn my mind off and my body to mush. My arms held her body close to me as it continued.

She stopped with her fingers and moved so she was between my splayed legs. I locked my ankles around her butt and lifted so my pubic bone ground against her. Her fingers found their way into my hair, tugging. Gently. Pretty much.

"This wasn't a long term thing, baby. I just wanted to feel you against me." Whatever!

"I want you." She giggled.

"We can hardly be any closer. And you, being the lovee, are at the mercy of my romantic advances." Yeah right!

I tried to roll her over to her back, but she knew me too well. She used her knees and fingers to anchor her advantage as we lay together. She's too young and... oh never mind.

"I give up," I grumbled. Bitch giggled.

Her mouth devoured mine again. I sighed as my body and mind melted. I moaned into our kiss.

"I love you so much I'm going to destroy you!" It was said in a breathy murmur, mostly in my neck. Head to toe shiver.

I felt teeth on my neck and heard, "I want you so sore you won't want to wear panties the whole time we're here."

"Yes miss. Thank you miss." She giggled.

"Your miss is very pleased at her pet's proper acquiescence." Blazing gray eyes zoomed to and through mine to the very core of my being. My god she has a way of reducing me to mindless rubble. It's fabulous.

She shifted her hips so one leg remained between mine while the other went outside. I felt her slickness against mine. Oh my god, it's going to start in earnest. I hadn't opened my eyes after her proclamation of my destruction. When I did I found her grinning like a banshee. She began to rock against me.

"You're welcome to help, dearie. You're nearly ready to explode as it is. I promise you it will be the first of many."

It was!

It was my stomach growling that woke me up. Our lovemaking had lasted until it was dark. Which also meant we hadn't eaten. Well, dinner. Geez... stop with the giggling out there. I turned... big mistake!! My stomach hurt, but that was minor in the overall pain parade. My nethers were wonderfully achy. How can mickey not know what nethers are??

I'd had my turn - which is partly why I'm so sore. I could only imagine that Kara was equally as sore. My turn with her resulted in glorious shrieks of the filthiest kind of language a girl could scream to her honey. Music to my virginal ears!! I kid.

She had rolled away during her nap. She was looking at me when I turned to her.

"I think that nap was as essential as the glass of water we shared after our little session." Soft blues glistened.

"I'm so sore," she proclaimed.

"Me too."

"Wanna go again?" Good god, where does this woman get her energy? Her desire? Ain't it glorious?

"Yes of course," I said, my pussy shivering in disbelief. "But we better go find somewhere that's still open so we can get something to eat." Wrong choice of words. She scooted closer; there was danger in those eyes I love. The besterest kind of danger a girl can get from her girl.

Fingers trailed along deeply goosebumped skin. My eyes closed involuntarily as my breathing hitched.

"They've gotta have room service here. That would forego the need for clothing while we figure out where to dine."

"We're on vacation, Kara. I want to do this again, later, but I also want to go out for dinner."

Using her smart phone (?) Kara found the website and the dining area on it. She scanned the list and we discussed options. Neither one of us wanted a heavy, complicated meal. When she told me, a devilish twinkle in her eye, that there was a Dairy Queen on site, I laughed out loud. It was in Michigan, before things turned bad, that we'd had tons of fun with our DQ treats.

"Shall we order food to go?"

"Like last time?"

"Dinner on the balcony."

Never missing a beat, I continued, saying, "And dessert in bed." Blue eyes rolled.

"Yeah right."

Neither of us wore panties. Kara had loose fitting shorts and flip flops. She told me to wear the tightest jean shorts I owned. She clamped my nipples and told me to wear a tank top. She obviously cared not a whit that she, and everyone else we might encounter, could tell what she'd done. I did my best to fight off the rising sense of panic... and excitement.

The restaurant was close enough, according to the map, that we could walk... which we did.

Cheeseburgers, fries and sundaes. Mine was chocolate; hers was strawberry. We asked for tops; each of us with a grin. Kara talked me into trying an Arctic Rush. She had strawberry kiwi; mine was lemon lime.

"You're on vacation. Try something new." Dork. "I saw those eyes roll." I stuck my tongue out at her. Ms. Mature.

Each of us had a bag; we held hands as we walked, talking about mostly nothing.

"The wedding is September 6th. Did you talk to Destiny this week?" Kara nodded.

"They're frantically busy already with last minute preparations. Bridal showers are a joke. They're grown women and successful at that."

"I know. Buying presents for two women in their 30's who've been living together for a while is ridiculous."

"Shade had to pretty much kidnap Destiny to get her out of town for the weekend."

"Oh good; so they're enjoying time away from everything like we are."

That kind of mostly nothing.

Back in the room, nekky, she unclamped the girls. Ouch babe! Already tender from her earlier feasting, the clamps coming off left the girls screaming and kitty shivering. I was naked with her of course. She loved them thoroughly, trying to ease their suffering. The south forty was awash in girl goo.

She looked up at me as she switched sides.

"I can smell your arousal. It's delicious." Embarrassed, I blushed furiously.

"Well, we didn't shower before going out. I'm sure some of it is from then."

"You're too cute. How can you be embarrassed at your age, here in a room with your wife? You know my scent just like I know yours. She leaned up and kissed me. "Let's go eat." Yes dear.

"Wife." We're not married yet. We talk about it, though. Especially at times like this that we tend to use that term to describe each other and us as a couple. Okay with you?

My food was between my legs as I sat on the chair on the balcony. A hamburger is a hamburger and fries are what they are. Kara was right about the drinks though.

I think I emptied about half the glass with my first sip.

"Wow! This is really good. Good idea, lover." She beamed.

"Told ya." Ms. Mature!

"I am not going on the rides tomorrow with the girls clamped."

"Both of us will be wearing our toy, though. I want my girl in a state of constant arousal all weekend."

Isn't she cute!! "Blondie, may I remind you that I'm in that condition just about all the time."

She pouted. "Just about all the time. Is that all?"

Can you see why I married her? Well, that and the amazing sex.

As we finished our meals I was beginning to squirm in my chair. Some of it was the arctic rush that Kara had urged me spill between my legs. It was cold and oddly soothing and left quite a mess on the chair. And on kitty.

"I see you have something of a mess in your girl parts, baby. I think I better clean that up for you."

Okay, so that's how she's gonna start this. She tried not to leer as she pushed her chair closer.

"Put your legs up on the arms of my chair, Lissy. I have work to do." Work, huh? More like the eve of my destruction.

Kara spread the towel she'd brought out earlier and knelt on it. Her eyes had a gleam. Part of me couldn't believe we were going to do this again after our earlier session. Naturally, kitty shouted me down.

She extended her tongue and bent to her prize. Me? I closed my eyes. You would too so just hush!

I moaned when her tongue touched me. She lapped at me with long strokes with the flat of her tongue. She did it slowly, too, just to leave me helpless and breathless. I never knew when it would change, where she'd go next, what part of me would be under assault. It was better that way. No really!!!

She swirled her tongue rapidly around my clitoris. It was sore and I loved it. I felt the orgasm building quickly. Some of it a hangover from earlier. Some of it from anticipation. And some of it from her thorough loving.

Sometimes when we love each other one orgasm pretty much is enough. Honestly though, that's pretty rare. Kara is like me - she wants to give me all the loving I need. What I will say is that sometimes a second or third are easier to come by than others. I don't think either of us is unusual in that regard. We've talked about it. Neither of us were virgins when we met. She's been my only female lover. Kara's experiences were more wide spread and way more varied.

Back to her cleansing. My destruction.

My head had lolled back as she was teasing me. I tried my best to relax, but my body was so heated, so excited from the pleasure she was giving me that my muscles didn't get the memo. Or maybe simply chose to ignore it. My legs had fallen from their perch on the chair. I slumped in the chair and spread them as wide as I could.

It was coming. I could feel it. I didn't think it would be an especially big explosion. Several of the earlier were. Thank god. And Kara. Okay, and kitty. Our god, whatever you call her, really knew how to put a package together, didn't she?

Most often, the biggest sign of the impending explosion was my tummy shivering madly. Sure my toes curl. Trust me - if Kara had her way with you, yours would too!! And I'm no slouch. No siree Bobbi. I'm a truly very good slouch.

I hissed in desperation. "Oh god. Oh my god!!" It was sitting, staring at me, a gleam in its eyes. The devil of my orgasm looked me in the eyes and smiled. I shivered helplessly as it blew up inside me.

I'm pretty sure I lost consciousness for a moment or two as I exploded in a scream of joy. Every inch of me was trembling helplessly as it screamed through me. The devil of it careened here and there faster than I could keep track of or recount. Kara's fingers dug into the flesh of my hips as she tried to maintain purchase with her intended target. My frantic flopping in the chair didn't help. I had no control of what I was doing - or feeling. It was just that delicious!!!

It was a most glorious destruction this devil-woman was gifting me.

Her fingers had been inside me earlier, doing what fingers do. The orgasm came as she was busy with my pearl. I didn't... don't remember when she'd stopped; nor did I care.

Eventually it turned me loose. It always does - end, that is. It's misery! What I mean by that is that the sensations of orgasm are so intense, so pure, so completely ravaging, so fabulously earth shattering that when it stops all you want is more. It's like there's a vacuum that been created, and you're left breathless, limp, and desperate for another.

Nature, as we know, abhors a vacuum. I will admit, blushingly, that it does produce fabulous orgasms. I'm not sharing.

Kara stood, leaned, and kissed me, her mouth slick with me. It was a deep kiss, as much me thanking her as Kara loving her wife. She tried to pull away; I held her close. She gave up and sat on my lap. Her arms went around my neck. I moaned a little into her throat as my fingers sought her prizes. I felt the giggle. Her nipples were hard, partly from the light, warm breeze and partly from my fingers teasing and toying with them. She squirmed in my lap as she opened a leg to give me room to play.

Pleasuring your lover as she sits astride your lap isn't the easiest. Kara, knowing this, turned and straddled me, all without getting off the chair completely. Girl's got talent I'll tell ya!!!

It wasn't too long before I grew frustrated. I didn't have access to her the way I wanted. So I made a move to stand.

"Are we going inside, baby?" Can't put a thing past my blonde!!!

"I noticed you didn't put any of your drink on your kitty so I'll just have to destroy you with my surprises."

Blue eyes showed confusion and surprise.

"Did you bring toys?"

"Oh my yes!!"

She pretended to pout. "Pet, you didn't ask permission of your miss." Isn't she the cutest?

"I don't have to tell you every little thing, blondie." Blue eyes shone as she stared.

"Fine!"

I'd put a dildo and harness in my luggage, knowing full well one, or more likely, both of us, would enjoy it as we enjoyed each other. I just didn't tell my honey.

I brought it to bed, where Kara's eyes danced with amusement and affection.

"Would you like to do the honors, lover?"

"Thrilled, I'm sure."

She got on her knees and I stepped into it. She tightened the straps, and surprised me by wrapping her lips around it, bobbing, her eyes on mine. I knew mine had widened at the eroticism of her faux blow job. And I loved it... and her.

After a few minutes of lubing the dick with her saliva, she climbed to her feet, led me to the bed, her hand around the dong, and said, "Come, baby, take me. Take me completely." She held her arms up and spread her legs.

"I believe I shall!!"

She took the invader in her hand and guided it inside herself, lifting her hips, even as I pushed it in... slowly.

"I want it all... and I want it now!" I giggled at the line from a song, but I knew just what she meant.

One quick thrust and my pubic bone touched hers. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she groaned deliciously. She flushed just that quickly, her mouth open, lost in her pleasure. I began to move, my hips rocking, my ass heaving. I bent to her mouth and kissed her.

"That was amazing. It felt..." I squirmed my hips as I drove into her. Her eyes closed. "You're tearing me apart, wife of mine. It's delicious. Please don't stop." I had no intention of stopping until both of us were completely used up.

I didn't think it was possible we could want each other again this way, after our furious, thorough lovemaking earlier. Shows what I know, doesn't it? I was as caught up in the moment as my honey was, my body moving furiously as I fucked her, hopefully, senseless.

***************

Love is fabulous, isn't it? I'd had it for a time during my marriage to my husband. When that soured I wondered if I was doomed to live in a loveless, abusive marriage. I cried when he died... mostly for my children. I didn't love him, and had begun to fantasize about taking a lover. Women. Or a woman. To start. Indulging a long lost side of me that I needed to bring into the light. Out of the closet if you prefer.

I couldn't believe it when I met Kara. She pursued me, charmed me, swept me off my feet and out of my panties. It was everything I wanted, everything I had suppressed for so long.

When feelings of love came I shied away from them - for a time. The more deeply I fell in love, the more my whole being came alive. I didn't tell my family about this new me for a time. Not until my youngest surprised me that special night so long ago now. Just about all of my family was supportive initially.