Book of the Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing.

I saw the book lying on the sofa and suspected it was punishment for not continuing my study of its content. Fearing what I was becoming, I did not wish to read the next chapter, yet I was almost certain that is what I had to do to find release from my desire. I gave an angry huff, got a wine that cost thousands, a treat for my growing success, and drank it from the bottle as I read the next part.

Experiences with chapter five of Liber Lupa:

"I am Lilith." - Liber Lupa

"Oh yes! Yes! Harder!" I screamed as I took my daddy's cock.

There was still some semblance of my former self as I did this, a sliver of my old self screaming at the insanity of this, but the sheer wrongness of it felt so good

I did not think it possible, but the next chapter left me even lustier. With that simple starting sentence, declaring the name of the goddess of true whores, I felt my thighs become slick with my own nectar.

It went into a glorious description of her, along with a list of her numerous names. But it was the first one that resonated within me. It was a captivating name, a name that rolled off my tongue as I said it to myself over and over. I never considered myself religious or spiritual. Indeed, before then I considered myself pretty much and atheist. Yet that name conjured images of a woman that, if she stood before me in material form, I would fall to knees in worship for. It was a name that brought to me both images of wonder, beauty and depravity all as one. It reminded me of Aeda, who had looked somewhat like the woman in those images it conjured, yet she was somehow not quite at the same level.

It also reminded me of the woman staring back at me in the mirror.

Although lustier, demand actually went down and I began to struggle for clients. I screamed at the book, at the woman in the mirror, at myself. As I was sucking cock for a single coin a little later I realised how my screams were not too dissimilar to that of the owl as it took flight that night in the park.

It was a few torturous days later I realised what I had to do to make demand grow again. Desperate to be fucked, I lowered prices and demand grew in relation to the drop. I recalled the chapter saying how the priestesses accepted only a single coin and knew where I was being led. Yet I could see no escape, I was prisoner of my own flesh as surely as any iron bars.

I began to learn that my body had been adapted solely for sex. I never grew cold, whatever the weather, nor did I ever become ill. I no longer menstruated either and was certain I could no longer bear children. I was being redesigned into a tool whose sole function was harlotry.

I experienced rape during one of the parties I attended, a masquerade filled with too rich aristocrats bored with life. I felt envy from every man towards the one who booked me and felt the tension in the air. As I went to the WC to check on my make-up one of the men burst in, scaring the other women out, tore off my thin skirt, bent me over the sink and began fucking me.

Naturally I should have been horrified and screaming, but my loins flared with the new experience and I found myself accepting him in me. There were mirrors above the sinks, I looked into it to see the man raping the woman of the mirror. She was completely naked in the mirror now, always. No matter what I wore I would look in the mirror and see her there free of all fabric and material. She looked directly at me and smiled knowingly.

My client rushed in and struck the man, knocking him to one side. I was expecting him to ask if I was all right, instead he did the same. He bent me back over the sink, grabbed me by the hair, and put his cock in me, only to be knocked out by the original man who had got back up. As he continued what was interrupted, myself groaning in ecstasy, I watched as the woman in the mirror began shaping her mouth to make out words of some sort and reach out one hand towards me. It was then horror and fear finally took over and I struck at the mirror with my fist.

The police later arrived and the cuts to my hand were bandaged. Naturally they took my strike at the mirror as a struggle against my oppressor. They were amazed when I flat out refused to press charges, but I could not, for I knew that they were not the ones who sparked it. Plus I sensed I would be punished if I did so, recalling the instruction to spread my legs to all regardless. The men were but poor playthings for the being that was turning me into something I dared not think about.

As the weeks drew on and the heat of summer made it easier to get away with wearing even less, I found myself becoming even more enflamed and having to lower my price in order to find work. One night, however, I woke up to find myself mad with lust. No matter what I did though, no one was around to cater to me. It was then the dark thought came to my mind and I phoned my father, saying I was coming to him at once due to an emergency. I wore nothing as I made my way there, the thought of wearing clothing during that state was horrific to me. My body felt hot and confining, I was feverish and recalled little as I travelled.

I no longer wanted sex, I needed sex.

His eyes opened wide when he opened his door to see his daughter naked and breathing heavily. But I gave him no time to say anything. I launched myself at him and tore away his clothing. He struggled briefly but sure enough the charms given to me by my deity took over and he was fucking me harder than anyone. "Yes daddy, fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

We fucked like animals for a longer time than was natural. Too long. When he came I at last orgasmed. Then, clutching his chest he toppled over. Although I had gained release I was already beginning to feel the desire for more build within me. I did not need to be a doctor to know that my father was dead, yet the shame and guilt I knew I should feel did not come. Instead, I found myself taking a coin from his wallet and making my way back home. On the way, with a finger, I took some of the seed from my loins and brought it to my tongue, savouring the taste.

Once home I collapsed on the sofa, legs spread, my legs always seemed to be naturally spread and ready these days. I had sucked a man off on the way home and could still taste his seed on my palette, more exquisite than any wine.

Resignedly, I picked up the book and continued where I left.

Experiences with chapter six of Liber Lupa:

"You are a vessel to be used and discarded as She wills." - Liber Lupa

I was rather unsurprised by how dark the next chapter was. No longer was it flattering and romantic like before. But then those wonderful words had been to the goddess, not me. I am but Her priestess, sworn to reject no one and accept everyone. The chapter went to great pains as to how disposable we are and how we should seek to be used and cast aside like the worthless strumpets we are. That we should seek to attain the final part of the triad as a true whore should.

Yet, although this chapter was more abusive and threatening in its words, it still left me on fire with passion. Although part of me was fearful of this new sensation, I found myself wanting to be fucked and disposed of like the pointless whore it was telling me to be. I got up after finishing this chapter and looked forlornly into the mirror. I did not flinch as the captivating woman reached to me, pressed her hand to the pane and mouthed words, words I could not make out.

I wore as little as I could, even striding around the city completely naked as I did menial tasks. Yet I was never arrested, and the eyes that roamed me were more reverent than chiding. Plus I could barely take a step before being used. Every few steps another would solicit his services from me and I, still mad with desire and not having found released since my father, took them.

I was informed by an officer that my father was found dead. They had no witnesses but had concluded by the scene that he had died during sex with a prostitute, his cock being out and the wallet found left to one side. I showed how grateful I was by fucking the officer and sending him on his way. I did not attend the funeral.

No act was above me now. Before my act after writing this, I would say my most depraved yet greatest act for the goddess came with my final act as an escort. Since being an escort often meant spending time at parties and less time fucking I struggled to focus at such places by then. Plus after the last incident I decided it would be best to avoid them. However a man offered a large amount and I decided one last event would be okay.

The man was already drunk when I arrived. Rather than the fancy dresses I wore before I could bear to wear nothing more than boots and very translucent underwear. Even then I would look down to see my fingers trying to slide my damp thong down. The man laughed at me, his breath thick with alcohol, and commanded me to remove my garments and get on all fours. I did so and spread my legs eagerly. I was sickened and excited when he had a servant lead one of his large dogs in. "Bastard has been aggressive lately. Needs a bitch to cool him off."

I was going to refuse, but the sight of the cock dangling off it had my loins flare again and I begged to have it in me.

As the servant guided the hound into me and it began thrusting with its hips I could not help but moan. The client sat in the chair and began masturbating, but he stopped as the act progressed and watched with amazement, even adoration. As I felt the dog come in me I realised he was amazed at my willingness, that he had usually had to offer a vast amount before the whore accepted to do such things, whereas I fully let go of my passions and committed myself gladly.

He helped me up afterwards and looked at me in wonder, "Let's go to the party before we are late." It was all he could think to say I suppose. We made our way to the event, I had not reclaimed my underwear and he had not asked me to cover up. I amused myself by fondling him in the car as we were driven to a large mansion where it was hosted.

As soon as we entered the place all eyes set to me in wonder, then jealously to my client. It seemed my reduced presence at these parties made me more desired than ever. The air was verily cracking with tension as I refused the wine, no longer so drawn to such beverages, and began dancing with the man.

Yet as the party continued on my loins became more and more demanding. I grew hot and feverish with lust and every moment without sex was becoming an unbearable torment.

It was not long before I snapped, unable to take it any longer. I excused myself from my dance partner, took a crystal glass and spoon and stood on one of the tables filled with buffet foods. I kicked them off to make a clearing and tapped the glass. This was unnecessary however, for all eyes were on me as they had been since I entered, everyone had already stopped and awaited my speech.

"I am a whore-priestess. As Her vessel, I am bound to accept each and every one of you into me. Cast aside your societal constraints, be what you have always longed to be. Allow your desires to be suppressed no longer. Accept every part of yourselves and satiate your darkest urges upon me, that you may continue on accepting of who you are."

Casting the glass and spoon aside, I sat down on the table and spread my legs to offer myself to them, "All I request in return is a single coin, for I am your most lowest and most debased whore yet your most highest and most purest goddess."

A bloodbath ensued. All, male and female alike, beat and struck at each other to get at me and put me to use. Every hole of me was filled briefly before the user was beaten and dragged off and filled by another. Copper coins rained down, around and on me. I was soon on the floor working hard to satiate whoever got to me, careless of the blood being spilled and the deaths beginning to ensue.

Some of the women, frustrated at not being able to get at me, tore off their clothing and begged to be used the same way. But they were not chosen by Her, which became apparent as they were fucked, the frustration causing them to claw at one another as they did so.

Hours later, as sunlight began to stream through the windows, I rose from where I lay, covered in just about every human fluid imaginable. I was alone in the room, those who had survived and satiated themselves on me realised the trouble they were in and took flight. Blood and corpses decorated the vast room. I took it all in with detachment, disappointed that I had not found release from this and still yearned to be used.

But I will find the release I seek. I had accepted what I am now and cast all my fears aside. I whispered the devotion and offered myself to Her whole-heartedly.

When I got back, still covered, with more from clients gained during the long walk home, I strode immediately to the mirror. Naturally the woman was there, easily pressing her hand to the mirror and mouthing her words to me. I placed my hand affectionately against Hers and put all my attention into making them out. Slowly but surely I did so. The most powerful words I had heard in my life.

"I love you."

I flushed with pleasure and wonder at this, that a being as great as Her would take such an interest in me.

A knock came at the door, I somehow knew it would be one of the many obsessed men who had learned my address. Smiling once more at the mirror first, I went and opened it

Experiences with chapter six of Liber Lupa:

"You Must Fuck!

Fuck and fuck then fuck some more!

Fuck until there is nothing left of you!

Fuck until every hole of you is raw

And you gain pleasure from the act no more.

Then spread your legs and surrender yourself

As an offering and sacrifice

For the pleasure and lusts of others!"

-Liber Lupa

I had the man fuck me whilst I read the next chapter in the book, the shortest one yet, with nothing more than a brief rhyming stanza of some sort. Yet as I did so the words came in my head as Her voice, husky and seductive. Whilst reading it did fill me with pleasure like the others it also filled me with determination. I am Her priestess, I must spread myself and fuck as much as possible in Her name. This may sound insane to you, as it should, this makes sense only to Her daughters and sons.

Nothing came of that blood filled night in the mansion. Since many rich and powerful people had attended I am sure it was covered up. Such a scandal would ruin many a lofty reputation.

I never accepted more than a single coin now, it was sacrilege to take more and went against my tenets as Her daughter. Neither did I ever wear clothing. She watched over me and ensured I was never halted in my path because of this. Whenever I looked in the mirror She would be there, giving me Her love and promising a glorious future. She looked more radiant now, She wore gold jewelry that covered nothing yet somehow made Her more erotic and She glowed as if dappled in moonlight. Truly this is my goddess!

Not taking more than a coin, I moved out of my apartment and took a tiny, dank abode in a derelict part of the city. It was a room with nothing more than a shower and toilet in one corner, a small mirror and dresser, sink and, more importantly, a mattress. The mattress took up most of the room and was an old filthy thing, but it sufficed for me. I allowed for nothing else save the book, my entire life was centered on being used as a whore.

I always left the door open and was almost always to be found on the mattress with my legs spread and ready, provided they had a coin. I no longer needed the exercises, now completely Hers. I had reached the point where I was almost in constant use, I accepted food they sometimes offered me and more often than not slept as I was fucked. The client, or clients, entered as fast as they left. Being a cheap whore unleashed the lowest dregs of people on me, allowing me to enjoy the most depraved experiences. Yet not once did I find release.

Nor did this bother me anymore. I considered myself a vessel to be used and discarded as my clients wished. It was no longer about reaching climax, but about surrendering myself to the lusts of others in Her name, that the chains of our system may be loosened if not broken all together. With everybody I gave myself to, I felt that much closer to understanding Her. I began to look at Her via the mirror on the back of the book, where She would whisper Her loving words to me and I, now able to, could hear them.

One late night I was being thoroughly pounded and abused. He was a chiselled, onyx skinned man with a cock few could compete against. He thrust into me with a total disregard for my feelings or how his cock tore me up inside. He beat at my back, grasped my breasts until I screamed, pull at my hair to the point that strands were pulled out. He shouted abuse and commands at me and slapped me across the face. Truly he knew how to delight me!

Not bothering to warn me, he ejaculated all over my face and tits. Not expecting it, it got into my eyes and I spent a moment regaining my sight. By the time I did so he was at the door sneering at me, taking a handful of coins out of my jar of offerings. Such cruelty set me on fire and I spread my legs to reveal my holes to him, begging him to do me over. He laughed and spat at me, then left, but not before I saw something silver fall from his pocket.

It was a rare moment when there was not another client waiting his turn. I got off my mattress for the first time in a while and picked up the item. I had enough experience with computers to know it is a memory stick. My loins tingled and I knew my goddess meant this as payment. Not owning a computer, however, I would have to venture out and begin visiting clients again until I could get access to one. Whatever was on there I knew I had to see it

So the next few months were an endless stream of cocks and cunts satiating themselves on me. I occasionally went to client's abodes but had no luck gaining access to a PC. One Autumn night as the wind howled and the rain lashed, no one came to use me. An owl screeched in the distance and I smiled, knowing it was time to read the final chapter of the grimoire.

Experiences with chapter seven of Liber Lupa:

"Speak to none of the following chapter, only those deemed worthy may learn it."

-Liber Lupa

As the first line I add here mentions, I shall speak nothing of the last chapter save that it reveals Her designs upon this world. It also assures me that I will reach the day when I may leave this realm for Hers and experience pleasures and satisfaction I could never attain here.

The way to this was finally shown to me during one of my excursions to a client. I went to some computer freak's little den, all cables, screens and crisp packets around a bed. I made sure to exhaust him thoroughly so that he slept soundly. Once I was certain he was asleep I retrieved the memory stick and crept to the screen he had left on. I had seen enough of computers to know to put it in the USB port, but beyond that I was at a loss. Fortunately, once I put it in it seemed to do the rest itself. When the screen grew brighter and the tower whirred loudly I snapped my head back to the client, but he was fast asleep. Luckily, it seemed the speakers were on low, for as the video began to play there was only the faintest sound.

For it was a video, a porn, but not the sort that anyone would sell publicly. The man who dropped it was in the video, along with other men similar to him, all muscle, steroids and enormously erect cocks. To my delight I saw they surrounded none other than Aeda, the one who had started me on this path to enlightenment.

She still behaved and acted in the way she had. She smiled and winked at the camera seductively. I strained my ears to hear her welcome the men and announce how excited she was to be fucked and disposed of today. She proclaimed how she had finally been shown the way to Her. She then went into a lengthy speech about societal constraints, unleashing our desires, things I had learned already on my path.