Book of the Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the show began.

They fucked and did vile and terrible things to her. She was barely recognisable by the end of it. Yet she dutifully kept working to see every cock pleasured regardless. Upon her death I saw she orgasmed violently and felt a fresh wave of lust rush through me. They dragged her body away and I removed the disk. I left the home and returned to my den, no longer needing to leave it now. No sooner had I arrived than clients began entering and using me. I set to with more vigour, knowing I would be entering Her realm soon.

Unsurprisingly, the man returned not too long after. Being near such a violent killer had me shiver with anticipation. Once he had fucked me in a similar manner to before I showed him the stick just as he was making his exit. He glared at me menacingly, an expression which only turned murderous when I told him I had watched it. No doubt he was awaiting the conditions of the blackmail, but his hateful glare turned to a nasty smile when I demanded to star in one of those movies.

He came back and fucked me again a few days later, with news that all is prepared and where I am to meet them. On that day, I used a handful of my coins for pen and paper.

Epilogue:

So I write this before I head to my final few clients. Truly my body shivers with excitement, thinking of the things they will do to me. As Her priestess I will make the ultimate sacrifice to see their lusts slaked. I will achieve the final triad and enter Her realm at last.

I am not fully sure why I write this. Unless you are one of Hers, and a fully enlightened one at that, this will all seem mad and sick to you. I do not expect understanding. But if it helps but one of Her children on the path of whoredom then it will be worth the endeavor. Perhaps it will even reach the eyes of one with a copy of the grimoire.

I know not if there are other copies out there. As for my own, I have given it to a promising whore whom I have carefully left out here. Upon meeting her I knew she was the next one to receive the text. I hope to meet her again soon.

I am running out of time, an owl screeches impatiently. I shall leave you now dear reader, make of this what you will. Just know that all things are to Her design, and a time shall come when our suppressed lusts set this world aflame.