Book Store-ies 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they quit talking as I tapped the winch remote again and Sam's mouth was pulled into Kelli's.

They tried to pull away for a few seconds, then tried to keep their lips closed, then finally gave in and began to kiss.

I allowed them to make out for a while and watched their bodies.

Just as they both began to move their hips in that "humping air" move (which was MUCH more difficult for Sam than for Kelli), I pulled another piece of floss and two more gallons of water dropped into the bucket, jerking Sam backwards.

This time I held the winch still for five or ten seconds as she strained to continue kissing Kelli, then hit "free-spool" and her dripping-wet pussy was again dragged across the knotted rope.

Both of them were either groaning in frustration or moaning from the knots and/or the vibration of the rope. I couldn't necessarily tell which -- it might have been both.

I let Sam rest a while longer as she caught her breath. They called to each other across the clearing, Kelli apologizing to Sam for kissing her, and Sam trying to do the same.

Then they gradually admitted they had each liked it, but only a little... And I silently congratulated myself for having read the situation correctly.

And then...

Yeah, I cranked up that winch again and began to drag Sam toward Kelli one more time.

It was harder for Sam this time since she had to pull against the additional weight. It only made her lean harder into the drag, which caused her clit to come into even more contact with each of the knots.

She groaned/moaned as she crossed each knot.

And Kelli moaned as the rope hummed and vibrated against her clit and swollen lips.

I stopped the winch when Sam was about four feet and two knots away from Kelli.

She pulled herself the rest of the way without me using the winch. But I did take up some of the slack every once in a while.

This time she pulled herself right up to Kelli and they began kissing again.

In between kissing, Sam tried to twist her harness to reach the ropes holding Kelli to the tree or so Kelli could reach the ropes that fastened Sam to the harness.

I allowed them to struggle and kiss for five minutes or so.

But I wasn't done yet.

Grabbing the remote to a second winch, I used it to pull down another piece of stair-rail. This one was behind the tree Kelli was tied to. It stretched across both ropes that led from the first winch to the harness.

As it lowered against the pressure of the bungee cords holding it up, it began to pull those ropes downward, which began to pull down on Sam's nipple clamps.

I pulled her down until she couldn't go any further due to the rope jammed up in her cooch.

As I expected, this caused her to pull her face down and into the hollow of Kelli's neck and she began to kiss and lick the tender flesh there. Kelli started to moan and hump air and I knew it was time to take it to the next step.

I let the second winch cable out a little to take the strain of Sam's cunt off the rope, then pulled the piece of floss that attached the crotch-rope to Kelli's waist rope.

It came free and dropped to the ground between Sam's legs. Her knees buckled slightly at the relief to her pussy and Kelli began humping air even more vigorously.

Now that she wouldn't be sliced in two (or felt like it was possible -- I'd never have done that) I engaged the second winch again.

Because she wasn't jammed against the knotted rope this time, Sam didn't "need" to lean in to nuzzle Kelli's neck, but she did anyway.

I continued to drag her down and she began to lick and kiss at Kelli's collarbones, then her chest, then her breasts until I stopped with her mouth at nipple-level.

And she didn't disappoint -- either of us.

As she began to lick and suck on Kelli's nipples, Kelli began to moan more and more loudly, and her air-humping was becoming more energetic.

I kept Sam there until Kelli began to talk to her, "Oh shit! That feels good! I can't believe you're licking my stiff little nipples! OOooooooooohhhhh. Suck it! Suck it like a stiff little cock! Ooooooooh!! Bite it, BITE IT!!!!"

She suddenly stopped talking and moaned, almost a howl as her air-humping became almost frenzied as the rest of her body shuddered and spasmed.

Sam stopped with Kelli's nipple still clenched lightly in her teeth and looked up at Kelli in amazement as she realized Kelli was cumming just from having her nipples licked, sucked and bitten.

It was more than that, though. It was the bondage, the slow build-up, being "forced" to kiss the girl she'd had a crush on for the longest time, having her crush's hot, wet mouth on her nipples, and finally throwing her demure image to the winds as she voiced the thoughts she'd had for such a long time.

I still wasn't done with them yet, though.

I engaged the winches again and slowly dragged Sam's lips away from Kelli's nipples and further down her body.

As her mouth was dragged down across Kelli's stomach, Sam continued to trail kisses across Kelli's skin. She dragged her tongue across Kelli's navel and Kelli shuddered again.

I dragged her down, unresisting until her mouth was near Kelli's pussy.

All of a sudden she pulled back with the lower stair-rail resting on her calves just above her ankles.

"No!! Don't make me!! I don't think I can do that!" she cried.

I almost believed her. Almost.

And I used those winches to pull her torso (and her mouth) closer and closer to Kelli's pussy.

As soon as her tongue touched Kelli's clit she began to cum again, now humping Sam's tongue instead of air.

"FUCK!! OH, FUCK!! Lick my FUCKING pussy!!! Oh, SHIT!! I can't believe I'm cumming on your fucking FACE!! Tongue fuck my wet juicy pussy!! AAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!"

She finally pulled her pussy away from Sam's tongue and face and said, "S-s-s-stop. Too s-s-s-ensitive!"

Sam looked up at Kelli in awe.

As Kelli stood shivering I let out the tension on both winches which allowed Sam to stand up and go back to kissing Kelli.

"Oh, fuck! I can taste my fucking pussy on your fucking tongue! I've never even tasted it off my own fingers before and now I'm sucking my own fucking cum off your fucking tongue!!"

They continued to kiss for a short while until finally Sam said to the air in general around them, "These clamps are really starting to hurt. Can you take them off now?"

And both of them jerked as the bush next to them stood up.

I told her it was going to hurt more when I first took them off than when they were on, so we should wait just a little before we got them off.

Instead, I untied Kelli's ankles and let her flex her legs to get the circulation back as I stood and untied first her wrists, then the rope around her waist.

Once she was free, I untied the ropes from Sam's waist, then untied her wrists and unhooked the nipple clamps from the frame before letting the frame drop to the ground at her feet.

Finally, I grabbed Kelli's wrist and pulled her over to Sam.

I pulled her wrist close to Sam's pussy and said, "I need you to distract her for a few seconds."

As soon as I let go of her wrist, two of her fingers were buried in Sam and she began to hump them.

A few seconds into that I reached out and pulled both clamps off at the same time. She screamed as the sensation hit and then screamed again as Kelli's mouth lowered over one.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh. Fuck my fucking cunt!! Shove your fingers in there!! Fuck me good!! Oh, FUCK!! Oh, SHIT!! How many fingers do you have stuffed up my pussy?"

Kelli pulled her lips off the nipple but still kept her teeth clamped on it as she said, "Two." Then she released her grip and moved to the other nipple.

"Two? Shove another one in!! Fuck that, shove all four of your fucking fingers up my wet fucking cunt!"

She was humping down on Kelli's fingers then groaned as Kelli dragged her mouth away from that nipple, then howled like a wolf as Kelli's tongue reached out and flicked her clit.

She bucked and howled through her own orgasm until her knees buckled completely.

I had expected that and caught her from behind and lowered her to the ground.

Kelli followed her all the way down and continued to lick her clit as she also continued to stroke all four of her fingers in and out of Sam's pussy.

"Jam them in, jam them in," Sam was chanting. She finally reached down past Kelli's face, grabbed her wrist and pulled.

Then they both froze as they realized Kelli's little hand had completely disappeared up inside Sam's pussy.

They stayed perfectly still for about four seconds. Then Kelli looked Sam directly in the eyes and slowly, oh so slowly, bent down and reached out and flicked Sam's clit with just the barest tip of her tongue.

Sam went ape-shit crazy!!

She arched backward with only her shoulders and her heels on the ground, then she started to buck like a rodeo horse from that position until I swear she had her shoulders and her heels in the air at the same time a couple of times.

Hell, I think she fucking HOVERED for a few seconds.

When she finally collapsed, Kelli slowly, gently pulled her hand from Sam's quivering body.

Now it was her turn to look at Sam in awe as she slowly lifted her hand to her mouth and began to lick Sam's juices from her wrist, from the back of her hand, from her palm (she shivered when she did that) and then finally from each of her fingers.

Sam had regained her senses as Kelli was beginning to lick her fingers and she sat up and began licking Kelli's fingers as well.

They finally finished cleaning all the juices off Kelli's hand and leaned into each other in a passionate embrace.

I watched for a few minutes, then cleared my throat and said, "You two need to go up to the barn and take a shower."

They looked up at me and Sam said, "We know."

I said, "No, you probably want to go now."

"Why?" she asked.

"'Cuz you're sitting in probably the best-smelling mud-puddle in the county right now and you probably want to clean that up pretty soon."

They both looked down at where the puddle of Sam's juices was soaking into the ground and laughed.

"Geez, Sam," Kelli giggled, "I've never seen that much stuff dripping out of a woman without a guy having been in there first!"

I helped them to their feet, told them their clothes were in the bathroom in the barn, and swatted them each on the ass as they walked away with their heads resting together and their arms wrapped around each other.

They got about 20 feet away then stopped and jogged back over to where I was untying knots and pulling remote-control cables from the dirt where they had been buried.

They stopped about five feet away and appeared to go all shy all of a sudden.

"How'd you know?" Sam asked.

"I noticed which stories seemed to really perk you up at the book store that night," I said, "and then watched you try not to react to each other when we had dinner. There're only two reasons two women make it a point to stay as far away from each other as possible. And the looks you were each flashing at the other when you knew the other wasn't looking were so obvious it wasn't funny."

"Do you need any help cleaning up out here?" Kelli asked.

"You two need to get out of here before I ask if you need any help cleaning up in there!" I laughed.

They started to walk off then stopped and turned. "Hey," Sam said, "When I got here there were no cars here and when Kelli got here there was only mine. How'd you get here?"

"Can't tell you. It'd ruin any future surprises."

They walked a few steps farther then stopped again. "Do you think we can play again sometime?" Kelli asked.

I paused in thought.

"Do you really think you can equal this?" Sam asked, incredulously.

"Not sure if I can equal it," I admitted. "But think I might just be able to beat it!!"

They ran back, titties bouncing as they did, and each gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek from opposite sides.

"Eeewwwww!" I groaned as I tried to wipe my cheeks with my shoulders. "Now I smell like lesbian pussy."

They laughed, leaned in, licked my cheeks and smiled as they stepped away, then walked away, hand in hand, toward the barn and the waiting shower.

12