All Comments on 'Bookstore Fantasy'

by bendmeovr69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

Hot story! I love black cock! Anytime, anyplace! Parks, restareas, video booths, gloryholes, bathrooms, etc etc. Total bottom for superior Black Cocks! I have even paid for it a number of times!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unfulfilled fantasy

I have the same fantasies....have been to the bookstores, and in the booths...never had the courage to bare my cock or suck another. I do enjoy the butt plugs, though! Even wore one shopping! The bigger the better! Some day I will live this gloryhole fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of my fantasies too

Nice!! Black cock in both your holes!! Sure wish that had been me!! Where can I find a bookstore like that!!?? Bipantyman2069 at Yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Fantasy Of Mine

You are so lucky. I would luv to this to happen to me. There are two things that would make it better. One, is for the gentleman to be my best friend (who is also blk), and two, have my bride there to take pictures for our later satisfaction...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Me too!!! O me too!!! I WANNA BE TAKEN LIKE THAT!!

OMG!!! PUMP MY ASS!!! -fudgepackinpete (WHADDA YU THINK MY PISTOL'S FOR????

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
Luv BBC

Luv a big black cock~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glory holes are the best!

The best sex I ever had was with a black guy at a bookstore in the peeps in the back.

His cock tasted so good when he slid it through the hole and into my mouth.

I could just barely fit my lips around it...but my hands slid up and down the shaft. I could feel it hot and hard and I knew I was hooked...I would have to suck black cocks as long as I lived.

We "met" several times at the same gloryhole and I sucked him off quite a few times.

Then he whispered that he wanted to fuck me...I had been hoping he would want that and my asshole was ready.

I turned my ass to the gloryhole and pressed back against it, baring my open hole to him.

He took me slowly, in 3 or 4 thrusts, until he was buried in my asshole.

He fucked me until I felt him pulse and thrust harder into me and I knew he had cum in me.

I am almost ashamed to write it, but I got on my knees in front of him again and pulled the condom off his cock and put it back in my mouth. I sucked his dick until he came down my throat.I wish he were here now. I want to suck his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

BOO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I need black cock cum

I want to suck off many black cocks & be creampied over & over by black cocks in gloryhole booths! I want to make a black man cum in my ass while I suck his friends cock & swallow every last drop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I AM NOT SURE BUT ANY COCK THAT IS THAT BIG IS WELCOME IN MY MOUTH AND MY ASS FILL BOTH WITH CREAMY CUM. I REALLY LOVE COCK, BIG OR LITTLE AS LONG AS CUM END UP IN ME.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous