All Comments on 'Bookstore Surprise...Again!'

by jimeb13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Anonymous, booths, porn theatres, they all go hand in hand. When the cock came through the hole I was a bit surprised, my first time, I stroked it, nice feeling, I heard suck it, I hesitated, go on, suck it. I knelt, it pushed into my mouth, I gagged, I eased back a bit, it moved back and forward between my lips, I could taste him, my cock was hard. He pulled back, I stood up, his hand came through the hole in a cupped shape, I moved my hard cock to his hand, he gently pulled me back through the hole and his warm mouth covered my cock, not only that he was fingering my ass at the same time. Now I know why they call them glory holes, I was going to cum but his finger gently entering my anus did it and I blasted into his mouth. He emptied me, but he kept sucking, I was totally done and I pulled back. His hard cock came through, I felt weak, I stroked it, I noticed it was covered in lube. I heard turn around, I kept stroking, turn around, I let go and turned around. I felt him fingering me, a quite pleasant experience, his other hand was stroking my cock, then I felt the fingers leave me, still bent over as he stroked my cock with a very oily hand, I felt a larger presence at my anus, the head of his cock pushing against me and entering me. His other hand left me as he moved into me, slowly but my ass seemed to open, I could feel him work into me, it was not unpleasant, in fact I began stroking my own cock and then he moved faster, I must have felt good because he seemed to get bigger and my insides suddenly felt wet, and very warm as he shot his cum into me. I stayed there, he gradually moved slower and pulled out. I stood up, grabbing some tissues and wiped my self. A surprising first time at the booths.

mybuttsursmybuttsursover 6 years ago
Love the Gloryholes

Saw the title and had to read it. Read part 1 first. Love the anonymity of the Gloryholes. I'm also in NJ, central part. I've heard of some really good ones in South Jersey. I think one is The Red Barn? Anyway, good story, both parts. I'm going to read your other ones next.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great BB story

You're turning into a bareback cumslut and I'm with you. I can't wait to hear about your next visit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Through the door into the movie theatre. My eyes had to adjust, I stood against the back wall. On the screen a huge cock disappearing into a blondes ass. Next to me a older guy, I looked down, in front of me, 2 rows , a guy leaning over blowing another guy, his shorts being pulled down. I eased my cock out, hard, slowly stroking as a guy fingered the guys ass, then moved and positioned his cock and pushed into the guys ass. the first time I had seen this real, I stopped touching my cock for fear of cumming. It was so erotic, I wanted to be the guy fucking the offered ass. a hand touched my cock, I pulled back, more in shock, it was the older guy next to me. no, I will cum, he moved his hand away, he grabbed my hand, he had lowered his shorts, my hand touched his bottom, sheer, lacy panties, well, cum in me, pulling aside the string between his cheeks, my finger guided to his lubed hole. He moved to a seat and bent over it, I looked at the screen, the guys in row 2, and decided my cum was better in someone than all over the floor. So I moved behind him and pushed into his offered anus, sliding all the way in in one slow push. Warm, gripping, I fucked him, gripping his shoulders, making sure i was deep inside him before depositing my seed. I pulled back, wiped my cock and left. Happy days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Book Store Blow Job

Just left the local abs got a booth and was sucking cock within 5 minutes he wasn't the biggest or the smallest but did he come filled my mouth chin and shirt with his load Im home changing my shirt no wonder the girl up front smiled at me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked this story of sex with older man with big cock. I love to be fucked. Started by letting older men suck me, then I sucked older men, next I swallowed and then let men fuck my man pussy. man sex is the hottest .

DomFckrDomFckr3 months ago

I used to be the younger guy who they would all chase; and as a Multi-cummer i can cum 3-5 times in a row. So I'd go from cocksucker to cocksucker and even had a few both do me at same time both sucking at once. But now I am older and like the older guy love the young twinks and we have allot of Hispanics here on downlow that once inside the bookstore let it all hang out and be the little sissy queen they normally can't be. Weekends can be wild as we still have one of the old fashionned stores with Lots of gloryholes and they cum from miles around to enjoy.. Sometimes though i am the one indulging and slurping up a Big one; especially if she is trans or a BBC as they Love to have white guys on their knees as almost all are bi but Don't want buddies or friends knowing it so they come to bookstore and feel safe sliding it thru the hole as they listen to porn trying to drown out their moans and whispers to me (99% utilize some raceplay talking dirty and that only revs me up more as they ca easily tell) and as soon as they cum they quickly slink off never ever wanting to make eye contact especially the big studly ones; as it's our "dirty little secret".. Recently they have trans parties in Chicago and one is where white Cd's / transgirls and shemales come to be fucked and gangbanged by BBC. I was one of only 2 white guys (both of us bi) in attendance and the girls got all the Attention and fucking as NONE of the black guys wanted to appear bi or gay to the other guys. But if I followed them to the bathroom or I went to the bathroom and left the door open a little within a minute or two there was a Big Black Cock hanging out of some guys underwear wagging back and forth invitingly.. Once i shut the door the naughty talk started and their inhibitions left as i was the "Hungry Cocksucker" as they Loved it and if I donned my Gimp mask they were even more happy as it gave them a more powerful feeling as they facefucked the White cocksucker more energetically then they had even with the trans girls as we were in private even if others saw us enter or leave.. As the other Black men knew what was going on so the next time i went to bathroom they wanted to be Next.. Funny how i never did Anything the whole time out in the rooms but every time i got close to a darkened restroom their black cocks got hard at the prospect. I don't dare tell others as I like now being "the secret, that isn't so secret"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimeb13@jimeb13
57 Followers
having some fun and enjoying life

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES