All Comments on 'Boomsday'

by Saxon Stonedyke

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Must continue!

Nicely written story. Can't wait to see the next installment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good Read

You have written this story so well. It came to life as I read it. Unfortunately sad ending. I hope you do more episodes.

Please continue.

Thankyou for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More please....a sexy read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent start......at least I hope it is a start and there is more to come.

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 9 years ago
I agree with below.

But I sure hope there is a part 2 for Gerri! I don't want to get too bummed out...

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all.

Many thanks for the great comments, feedback and votes but if you read the contest rules it says these entries must be stand alone stories. I do have one mufti-chapter story up now (you can find it by clicking my username) and plan more in the future. I just can't write more for Gerri and Lisa without violating the contest rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An Idea for you

Since everyone wants to read more of this story, after the contest is over, continue it with additional chapters. No reason to let a stupid contest ruin a great story beyond the end of the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE GERRI

I hope too see a part two !!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Understanding the rules... but

You could write a story, 'While Gerri Is In Knoxville'. I think we all know the green eyed angel won't let her die, but then the story does need to continue.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 9 years agoAuthor
More chapters...

As soon as the contest is over I will try and continue this line. Right now I am working on revising and writing additional chapters for "A Wild Life" but life often gets in my way so please don't hold your breath. I am very much flattered that you all like this story so much.

Thank You again!

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 9 years ago
Too good to end.....

Great story, fine characterization, and all-around just great writing: from an appreciative Knoxville reader!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
Love it

I'm in agreement with all the comments, there has to be part 2. Good and love has to conquer evil and hate.

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years ago
Needs a part 2

A may be hopelessly romantic, but don't let it end there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2?

I hope you continue the story. But even if you don't, you have my thanks for making it a 'straight'-forward murder (attempt?) without rape and torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There must be more...

Come on, Saxon, you have written a brilliant first part here and it's a year since the competition. Let's have the next chapter(s), otherwise it will be like watching, say, Psycho only to find that Hitchcock couldn't be bothered with filming the final several scenes. I don't often go on my knees and beg but I'm doing it now. Please Saxon, there must be more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 2 please!

Please if you could, I would love to read part 2 of this story. I hope that it's not a sad ending. Thank you.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 8 years agoAuthor
replying here to multiple feed back requests.

Unfortunately shortly after I did this story my world took a few wild turns. I do intend to finish but in the year since then I have had 4 major abdominal surgeries and am now waiting for them to schedule a 5th. It's looking like there will be a 6th and 7th to come spaced a few months apart. I appreciate the positive feedback I continue to receive on this tale but my libido races when I write this stuff like yours does when you read it and a raging libido when one has 44 staples down their middle is not a pleasant thing. I promise if I make it through having my innards reshuffled and rerouted the umpteenth time I will finish this eventually. Again thank you for the continued support and positive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to hear from you!

Glad to hear that you will writing the conclusion of the story, but sorry to know that you're not well. So, get well soon. We are waiting for you.

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
love the story!

Amazing story! Most definitely want more! Please get better, hope this finds you on the mend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess this story never reached a conclusion

Judging by the fact that the last comment was from over three years ago. Maybe one day, we'll see this story get a proper ending; I really wanna know what happened to Gerri.

azbrat69azbrat69over 3 years ago

Are you ever going to continue this story

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Oh please you have to continue this one. It’s s very good. The circumstances are good, they are nice and cute and don’t kill her pleeeease

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous