Boomsday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, what happened then?"

"Bimbo let it be known all over town that she was leaving her husband for Gerri. She made sure plenty of folks knew when she was going over to Gerri's house once and you know how the rumor mill is. Well, crazy ex decided he wasn't gong to let Gerri steal his wife so he and two of his buddies ran Gerri off the road one night and nearly beat her to death."

"That is the car accident report I saw in her medical records."

"What isn't in those records is that Gerri's Mom and Dad came across the accident site when the wrecker was pulling her truck out of the ditch. Gerri was already in the ambulance on the way here. Her Dad took off driving like a madman headed here to the hospital and then they were hit head on by a drunk driver over on highway 43 and both of them died in the accident."

"Oh, No!"

"Gerri has done a lot better than I thought she would. She hasn't dated in the three years since and she couldn't stand to go back to working the feed and seed. She hired a manager and set everything up on computer where she can work from home. She felt too alone and there were too many memories at the old farmhouse so she had it boarded up and moved down to the family house boat at the marina. She fishes all morning, comes in at lunch for a couple of beers and a burger at the marina grill, does the books for the store till early evening and then she is back out and fishing again. She seems happy and I don't want to see her hurt."

"I want you to know I would never hurt her. I'm not that kind of person. I will always be honest with her and I don't play games."

"Thank you Doctor. I know it is really none of my business what she does with her love life but she is a friend and I'd hate to see anything else happen to her. Don't be surprised that if you two are seen together much around town you have other mother hens on your tail. Just about everyone in the town gathered around her when her folks were killed. She is a much loved member of our community."

***************

Gerri idly chewed on her cigarillo, knocked back a shot of fine Tennessee whiskey and looked around to see what everyone else had showing. She had some confidence in her two pair but in seven card stud you never really knew till all bets were in and the cards hit the table. She called and threw in her five jellybeans. Earl, the tractor mechanic that worked for the feed and seed, made a snorting grunt and folded. Rick, the local auto body man, called as well. Junior, the local heat and air repair man, sat there staring at his cards for what seemed like an eternity and finally called too. Bill, manager of the bank, dealt the final cards all around and immediately bet ten jelly beans. Gerri was just about to fold when she heard someone tentatively ringing the antique dinner bell that served as her door bell.

"Hang on guys I'll be right back, that can't be your women coming to pick you up yet it's too early."

Gerri walked up to the fly bridge and looked over at the dock in front of the lower deck to see Lisa standing there holding what looked to be a covered pie plate and a grocery bag.

"Hi Lisa we are all up on the top deck. Come on aboard the stairs are to port."

Lisa made her way to the top deck wondering just who the we was. She was surprised to see an array of local guys around the table all smoking cigars and drinking whiskey while playing poker.

"Hey Gerri, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company. I guess I should have called first."

"It's OK Lisa I think you know just about everyone here. We all get together Thursday nights to play a little poker. The girls drop the guys off so we can smoke our stinky cigars, drink our whiskey and play cards while they are off for a lady's night out. Their only rule is we have to play for jellybeans."

Lisa looked at the mounds of jellybeans around the table and noticed that Gerri's pile was significantly smaller than the others.

"Hmm rough night Gerri? Maybe your luck will improve now. Is there a fridge around I can put these in?"

Gerri had to pause and ponder just what her luck improving might entail, that seemed to be a loaded statement.

"Uh, yeah , uh, sure! It is down stairs in the galley. Just down the steps and through the sliding glass doors you can't miss it. Make yourself at home."

Gerri returned to the table and looked over her cards again deciding to fold and hope the next hand brought better prospects. Rick just had to speak up and voice the question all of them wanted to ask.

"Hey Gerri, you got a girl now?"

"Well Rick, I don't rightly know about that but it seems like I might if my nosy, card playing, friends don't muck it up for me that is. The last time a woman brought me a pie it was a good sign."

Of course old Bill had to chime in on that one and Lisa topped the steps just in time to hear him.

"That would probably be according to what was in that grocery sack. If she brought you pie and ice cream it's a maybe kind of thing but if she brought you pie and whipped cream, well now, that could get very serious indeed."

Everyone burst out laughing and Lisa moved to Gerri's side blushing profusely.

"Lisa let me get you a chair. Would you like a drink? Do you play? I don't have many but I'll spot you enough jellybeans for a hand or two. The girls should be back soon."

"Sure I'll play a hand or two and I wouldn't mind a double on the rocks but no cigar for me thank you. I think I remember playing this with my brothers when I was little but we played for gold fish crackers."

Gerri jumped up, grabbed another deck chair, and went to the wet bar to pour Lisa a double on the rocks. Once everyone got settled in the other guys folded except for Rick and Bill won the hand with three aces over Rick's two pair.

It was Junior's turn to deal and everyone pitched in the five bean ante. Gerri was happy to see she had two queens up but disappointed by her six of clubs hole card. She looked over to Lisa who had a jack and ten of diamonds showing and was chewing on her lower lip. Gerri shifted in her chair and stared for a moment, totally distracted. It wasn't until Bill cleared his throat loudly that she realized it was her turn to bet. She raised five beans over the five bean bet Bill had made and Junior dealt out another round of cards. Gerri wasn't much impressed with her five of hearts up but she decided to call the bet in hopes she would get at least another pair to go with her queens. When she looked over to Lisa she wondered if maybe she was in serious trouble. She had a look on her face that brought to mind that old cliche about a cat and a canary. She upped the bid by ten beans and Gerri had to worry she wouldn't have enough left to see the hand through but called it anyway.

Two of the others had already folded so it was just her, Lisa, Earl and Bill. Gerri seemed to have the best hand showing but you never know what everyone has in the hole. Next round Gerri got another six which gave her two pair but Lisa all but squealed when she saw her third diamond pop up, this time a nine and Bill and Earl both folded leaving just Lisa and Gerri to see it out. Lisa bet ten beans and Gerri called it. Junior dealt the last up card Lisa got an eight of spades and Gerri a seven of clubs. Again Lisa bet ten beans and Gerri called it. Junior dealt the last hole card. Gerri got another queen which gave her a full house queens over sixes. Lisa seemed to still be happy as could be with her hand and bet the ten bean max yet again. Gerri not only called but upped it by eight beans because she didn't have ten left to bet. It was finally time to lay the cards on the table and Gerri was happy to see her full house beat Lisa's flush. Now she had a huge pile of jellybeans and felt much better.

Lisa said "See I told you that you were going to get lucky." with a totally innocent look on her face and everyone around the table hooted with laughter at her. She had to think about it for a moment and then blushed mightily when she realized what she had said.

There was a commotion from downstairs and Gerri realized the girls were back. Everyone gathered their jellybeans as the girls came up the stairs. Of course there were a few more questions. Bills wife Shelby was first off with.

"Why isn't it Dr. Hortin from the ER? Honey, I want to thank you again for taking such good care of my grandson his ear infection is better now and he is right as rain again."

Closely followed by Junior's wife Celia the grocery clerk.

"Hey there Dr. Hortin were you the one to cut those hooks out of Gerri the other day? She came by the grocery to get flowers and that plug just looked awful hanging there like it was."

Lisa spoke up. "I'm not Dr. Hortin when I am sitting round the table drinking whiskey and playing poker. You can all call me Lisa. I am only Dr. Hortin when I am in my lab coat treating patients."

Bill just naturally seemed to take charge of everyone and it wasn't long till he had everyone except Lisa herded together and off the dock, headed to their homes. Gerri was thankful for the privacy. She was wondering just what kind of pie Lisa had brought her and what was going to top it.

Lisa helped Gerri clear away the rest of the poker game mess and then followed her downstairs. Gerri busied herself with loading all the glasses in the dishwasher and then turned to Lisa.

"Would you like a little boat tour?"

"Yes! I'd love that."

"Well you see, my Dad used his life savings to have this boat built for Mom. It was to be their retirement home. Everything is custom on it. Back here where there would normally be bunks in the hallway to the aft cabin he had it left clear and put in a treadmill on one side and a weight machine on the other. The cuddy up front has a washer and dryer instead of sleeping accommodations too. They didn't plan on having many guests. The aft cabin is the master and there is only the one other stateroom aboard. Mom had knee replacement the year before he had the boat built and he wanted her to have a place to do her rehab work. There is also a small hot tub up on the sun deck as well as a grill and wet bar. I like to sit in the tub and watch the stars. I feel closer to my parents here then I did in the old family home because it was built just for them."

By now they had made it back to the galley and main living area of the boat and Lisa spoke up.

"Hey, I forgot about the pie! Have a slice of pie with me?"

"Yes Ma'am! And I could use that to make more than one dirty joke but I will behave myself I promise. What kind of pie are we having?"

"I made a cherry pie just for you, I brought whipped cream to top it off and you can take that any way you want." Lisa said with a wink.

"Hmm one would think you were flirting with me Lady. I am not sure though maybe I am mistaken. How about some coffee to go with our pie?"

"That sounds perfect, it's getting late and that whiskey was a little stronger than I am used to. It's a long drive back to the cabin."

"Well, if you don't want to make that drive you are welcome to stay here... in the spare stateroom. I'd like to talk to you about your plans for the holiday weekend coming up. Do you get time off or are you stuck slaving away in the ER all weekend?"

Lisa was busy getting their pie ready and swiped her finger through the whipped cream on one of the slices offering it up to Gerri.

"I got lucky! I drew the short straw and I am off until Tuesday AM shift. The other three doctors are either on duty or on call all weekend to deal with those 'Hey buddy hold my beer and watch this' moments and I do not feel guilty one little bit about it."

"Well I was wondering if you had plans because up river at Knoxville they have the Boomsday celebration on Labor day weekend. I thought I could call ahead and get a slip rented and just take the big boat up for the weekend."

"What is Boomsday?"

"Knoxville has the largest fireworks display in the nation for Labor Day on Saturday at the Gay street bridge over the river. There are boat races and ski competitions during the day and live concerts in the evening then it all culminates in the fireworks show. Down town Knoxville is right on the river as well as the University of Tennessee and the Vols first football game of the season is on the day after. I am not much for football but I thought it would be less crowded on the water to slip back down river during the game because most of the boat traffic will be the Vol Navy."

Gerri reached out and licked the offered finger slowly then sucked it in her mouth and did a tongue swirl around it for good measure. She watched Lisa tremble as if she was chilled and then fire come to life in her eyes as goose bumps raised on her arms. Not wanting to get too involved too fast Gerri picked up the desert plates with their pie on them and went to the small dining table motioning for Lisa to get the coffees.

"Whew! I've never."

"That is one very important thing I want to discuss with you Darlin'. I like you, I am super attracted to you but while there are many things I would love to be in your life a regret is not one of them. Before we go breaking those I've nevers I want you to be absolutely sure it is what you want. There is only one first time for everything."

"No, I mean, I understand and I thank you but it is more than just that."

Gerri had to stop and think about that. More? What could be more? Then it hit her, dear god please don't let her tell me she is a 35 year old virgin. Surely she hasn't got to this point in life with no sex at all.

"More?"

"Well, um, how do I say this? There is more than just the I have never had sex with a woman. There is also the, um, you see I've dated men. I've even slept with a few but it was never any good really. When you kissed me last week I very nearly had an orgasm and I've never had an orgasm that I didn't cause myself. I've also never had oral sex of any kind so I don't really know what to expect from sex with a woman but I can tell you my imagination has been driving me wild ever since that kiss."

Gerri was absolutely flabbergasted by Lisa's revelations. That was definitely more, a lot more and she worried about how she was going to live up to dealing with that much more.

"All the more reason for you to be very sure I am what you want. Let's enjoy our coffee and pie then you can sleep over in the spare stateroom. In the morning you can run home to pack and when you get back we will take our little Boomsday trip. Lets just take it as it goes and see what happens. I will tell you one thing though, there is more to lesbian sex than just oral. I am a butch, that means being with me is like being with both a woman and a man in some respects."

After they had their pie and coffee Gerri excused herself. She had something particular in mind. She wanted to give Lisa a good night kiss and fuel for her imagination. She slipped into the master stateroom and searched through the drawers of her dresser.

She returned to the galley just in time to see Lisa close the dishwasher and start it up. While Gerri was determined not to take Lisa to bed tonight a little taste wouldn't be bad surely. She came up behind Lisa and wrapped her arms around her. Nibbling the side of her neck, she slowly ran her hands up under Lisa's shirt front and cupped her breasts. Lisa moaned loudly and Gerri slowly began to grind against her backside.

Lisa was so surprised to feel what seemed to be a hard on she gasped. Oh, so that was what Gerri had meant when she said is would be like being with both a woman and a man. That was interesting, very interesting indeed.

Gerri's passions were wildly inflamed now too and she spun Lisa around and backed her up against the refrigerator. Her hands went back up under Lisa's shirt squeezing her breasts firmly and thumbing her nipples as she leaned in and captured her lips in a kiss. Their tongues tangled and Gerri's seemed to be everywhere at once.

Lisa was gasping for air at every breath now and she felt every brush of Gerri's thumbs on her nipples all the way to her toes. The pleasure was building almost painfully and she knew when the orgasm hit it was going to be huge, probably bigger than any one she had ever had and she struggled to bring it closer. She reached around and grabbed Gerri by the ass and pulled her body in close grinding against the hardness she had felt against her backside.

Gerri felt like a wild ravening beast. Lisa was grinding on her strap on and it was grinding against her clit and it wasn't going to take much of that to send Gerri over the edge into orgasm herself. She slowed her kiss for a moment and grabbed Lisa's shirt front to pull it up nearly to her chin, leaning down and taking Lisa's right nipple in her mouth. Lisa squealed loudly and her whole body stiffened. The extra friction was too much for Gerri, she groaned against Lisa's nipple and exploded in orgasm just as Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp.

Gerri held Lisa up against the fridge for a few moments as her own breathing slowed.

"Lisa?" It was no use. She was out cold. Gerri gently lifted her into her arms and carried her to the stateroom, kicked open the door, laid her on the bed and slowly removed her clothes as Lisa roused up at last and grinned at her.

"Whew! Just, Whew! If that is anything near what sex is like with a woman I can tell you right now I damn sure want it and lots of it!"

Gerri couldn't repress a wide grin. "I didn't mean for it to go that far but I think you would slap me if I said I'm sorry so I won't." She pulled the covers up over a now naked Lisa trying not to stare at the beauty she covered as she did and said. "Sleep Darlin' and we will talk more in the morning."

****************

Gerri woke early as she always did and crept into the galley to make breakfast. She loaded a tray with waffles and bacon for two along with fresh strawberries and cream. Approaching the door to Lisa's stateroom she paused to try to figure out just how to open the door without losing the tray only to have Lisa open the door in front of her.

"Good morning Darlin' breakfast is served."

"Ooo waffles and bacon!"

"Yes Ma'am now scoot back to the bed and lets eat!"

They both piled into the queen bed and shared the tray between them. Not much was said in the beginning as both were starving and the food was excellent.

"Mmm strawberries and cream too. You couldn't have made anything better for breakfast. Thank you."

"It is the house rules. When a Lady spends the night she gets breakfast in bed, always."

"I may just have to do this often then! You didn't have to give up your bed though you could have put me in the spare like you had planned."

"This is the spare Darlin' the master has a king sized bed in it as well as an attached head with a full shower and tub. I told you Dad spared no expense to make the boat comfortable."

"OK, so I am supposed to go pack this morning but I am not sure what I am going to be packing for so could you give me some hints on that?"

"I can do better than that let me take these dishes to the galley and I'll grab my tablet and be right back. Oh, and there is a head down the hallway port side if you need it."

Gerri took care of the breakfast dishes and grabbed her tablet on the way back to the stateroom. She was already mentally making a shopping list for the things she would need to pick up while Lisa was packing but a lot of it would depend on their plans for tonight and Saturday. She hadn't counted on the temptation she was faced with when she returned to find Lisa clad only in her underwear and a t-shirt, stretched out on the bed. It would be so good to just climb in bed and spend the day playing.

"OK, here is the website for Boomsday. It will take us all afternoon and part of this evening just to cruise up river to the dock. I'll manage the driving if you can handle lunch and snacks on the way. Once we get to Knoxville there are tons of restaurants nearby or we can just throw something on the grill and stay aboard for dinner. What do you think?"