Boomsday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm this is for long, slow, gentle lovin' Darlin' and I can do wonderful things with my hands from here."

Gerri reached up to cup Lisa's breasts then gently pinched her nipples in time with her thrusts making Lisa moan. Dropping one hand she lazily circled Lisa's clit with a finger making her squeal and begin to arch again. Finally she bit down firmly on the side of her neck as she sped up the pace with thrusts and fingers and they both yelled out their passion together.

"Oh. Gerri, please, rest."

"Yes Darlin', rest." was all she could get out before they fell sideways on the bed together.

***********

Gerri woke before dawn as usual and the minute she was conscious she couldn't stop grinning. She looked over to see Lisa half wrapped in the comforter that one of them must have pulled up over them during the night. She had to lay there for a few minutes lost in the beauty. Slowly sneaking out of bed she made her way to the head out in the companionway not wanting to wake Lisa.

This morning it was pancakes and sausage but she didn't get the chance to deliver it in bed. Lisa, also used to waking early and at odd hours for work, came shuffling into the galley while she was cooking. Gerri poured her a cup of coffee handed it to her and then chuckled when Lisa groaned loudly.

"Got any Advil to go with that? I think I pulled a muscle or twenty."

"Yes Ma'am! I will be right back."

When she returned with the bottle and set it down on the table Lisa giggled.

"And the official diagnosis is fucked senseless."

Gerri burst into laughter.

"I'd say I'm sorry but.."

"No, don't you dare! And I would like a repeat of that performance just as soon as I can walk straight again thank you very much!"

"Well, I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on television, but I would prescribe a good hearty breakfast to regain some strength, followed by a nice hot shower to get clean enough that we don't funk up the hot tub too badly while we enjoy the boat races soon to be held."

"I think I love you!"

************

Hearty breakfast or not it didn't last long and they were both starving by lunch time. They climbed from the hot tub, crinkled skin and all, dressed and wandered out from the dock to find food. The street vendors varied widely and Lisa seemed to want a sample of each one. Greek here, Texas Barbecue there, and on she went. Gerri had to wonder if the woman's stomach was made of cast iron. She had settled on the grilled bratwurst at one place and then picked up some baklava at the Greek stand and that was it for her.

They returned to the boat just in time to see the stunt skiing and sat happily on the top deck watching and drinking beer as it neared evening. Gerri needed to discuss dinner plans because what she had intended to do just wasn't going to work out now.

"So, I planned on cooking dinner and serving you a romantic feast while we sat in the hot tub to watch the fireworks show but we have already soaked so much I fear we would both molt our hides if we spend any more time in it today."

"Dinner on the top deck sounds great to me and I can help you with the cooking."

Neither of them noticed the small blue ski boat across the river or the man hunched down in the back of it peering through a scope.

Gerri stood at the grill keeping a close eye on their shrimp as Lisa ferried up the salads and rolls, then popped the cork on a bottle of wine as they sat down to eat. One of the local classic rock radio stations was set up to provide music along with the fireworks and was just beginning to play.

The fire works were spectacular and Gerri waited until the short intermission to gather the plates and return them to the galley, telling Lisa to stay put she would be right back and asking if she wanted anything else while she was down there.

Upon returning to the top deck she stood at the rail for a moment then turned back to Lisa as if to say something just as another volley of fireworks went off but something was wrong. She felt her body jerk forward twice and she looked down to see two crimson circles appear on her chest.

She didn't hear Lisa scream. She didn't hear the medevac chopper land near the dock. She was floating on a golden lake. She looked back and her mother was in the middle boat seat, her father was in the back one. She searched around looking for her fishing rod, found it and made a long arching cast. A green eyed angel appeared before her screaming that she had to go back, it wasn't her time yet but she wanted to catch just one more bass.

Twitch twitch... twitch twitch... twitch ta twitch ta twitch... ta twitch twitch.