All Comments on 'Booth Sucker'

by Marlene

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very hot, very sexy

One of my fave stories! You really capture the feelings of the moment... and I should know since I've had similar experiences. LOL

l_wishl_wishover 14 years ago
Ooooh Marlene......

Your story is sooooo hot and has me hard!!! l would like to meet someone like you at a gloryhole. It reminds me of a time when a GF and l went to a Adult Shop and went into the video booths and found glory holes on either side..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't get enough cock

Truly enjoyed your writing. Kept the story going in a way that made sense.

I'm also a booth addict when it comes to cocks and cum. A couple times a week I cross dress in my best outfit, generally a nice wig, huge tits, black hose with a garter belt and three inch heels. Thru the years I've gotten pretty good with the make up. There's an ABS near my home that I hit regularly, normally around one am in the morning. I begin my night by working the holes giving blow jobs or putting my ass against the hole and letting them fuck me that way. As the night passes I move to the theater where I spend the rest of the early morning hours being fucked and giving head to all that's available which includes the two guys that run the place and all of their friends. On a normal night I will suck 10 or so cocks and get asspussy fucked about the same number. I've taken as many as 3 at a time, 2 in my pussy and 1 in the mouth. Can't get enough cocks and cum. I'm hooked on it and bring in lots of business for the ABS. I'm their resident whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
youre my heroine

Marle I've done a lot of the things too I've been gang fucked and creampied and loved it x x x

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years ago
loved it.

short, sweet and hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Hi, Mmmmmm i love CDing as well, i'm a total stockings, suspenders and high heels guy. I love sexy lingerie and getting all dressed up. There is nothing better than dressing up in sexy black panties, bra, stockings and heels for a guy and then being used like a total slut. i love getting on my knees and taking cock down my throat, being face fucked and cumming in my panties whilst my guy comes over my face and his cum drips onto my bra. oh god i'm sooooo horny i'm need to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lick the floor

realy hot, i have sucked one through a whole like that, it was an accident, i saw the whole and not realizing why it was there put my hand in. soon a cock stuck throug and i thought what the hell and kneeld down and sucked it. only thing to make your story better the should of orderd you to lick the floor after you came.

theothermrtheothermrover 12 years ago
VERY Hot

Love your stories, especially this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot

That made me instantly hard. I would love to find you after you have been filled with cum and use you myself. I would lick your dripping asspussy and then fill it with my cock and fuck until I am about to cum then ram it in your mouth until I cum

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 9 years ago
luv it

i luv wearing wifes dirty pantys and thigh high stockings with spandex shorts and a long tee to go to abs gh. not into anal but luv the cd and milking cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I love gloryholes sucking cock without knowing who it is very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucking One

Fully dressed and wanting some cock to play with.I have never had any luck at the clubs i dont think they like cross dressers.So i went to the adult theater to try my luck.Slutty dress was the out fit for the night.A red corset red thong black lace seamed stockings 6''red stripper heels.A red spandex skin tight short dress.Wig full make up bright red lips and nails.I was hot and ready for sex i dont care just some nice cocks.As i stood there i felt a hard cock rubbing my ass and hands feeling me up.I soon found stripped of my dress and thong and a very big hard cock balls deep in my ass.Soon a large group of cock hard men were sticking their cock in my mouth filling me with loads of cum.The cock in my ass was filling me with a monster load of cum.I spent the whole night taking cock both in my mouth and my ass.I went home to a mans place stripped down tied to his bed taking his cock all night and the next day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous