All Comments on 'Bootlicker'

by GoddessVictoria

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What an unbeleivable crock of shit

The very first time she comes after him he stood up and told her to NEVER invade his privacy again. And if he heard another word about the matter she'd find herself out in the street with divorce papers in her hands. Nothing in this unoriginal, lackluster

tripe made any sense except the fact that she was stone cold bitch. A man with his pride and self respect she was lucky that he didn't give her a bloody lip. Terrible story telling. Even for fiction it was worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The main body of the story is formulaic - typical ruin his life because of a fantasy. You went quite off the rails wanting us to believe a bull would accept becoming her slave, even with that 'I'm a lamb' bit tossed in. He's a bull or he isn't. You've just made him a dido with legs.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Good start, disappointing finish

How Karen keep Michael submissive and why did he allow it. There was no compulsion for him to stay at the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder......

Would I be submissive or dominant I don't know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
submissive

This mikey liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing

Great surprise ending. Super hot. What a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I went into this story expecting him to be licking boots the whole time, and honestly I feel like you withheld most of it from this story. It leads me to wonder, who was the real bootlicker here: Michael, or me?

Southkat13Southkat13over 3 years ago
Continue

Wow. One of my new favorites. Please continue. Please more humiliation. Maybe bring in some of the women he tryed to talk to. Def make him eat own cum. Pls keep going

tatlockstatlocksabout 2 years ago

Nice story, I liked her determination to take risks and embrace her new role. The twist at the ending was very well done although it could have been expanded a little more. Really enjoyable story.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

It seemed to be a good story, but the psych. thoughts are alle negative and then follows the same boring mixture of chastitycage, gay actions and that only cruel revenge is what counts. My mistress loves me and I love her. I would never ever cheat on her, not because she is dominant, but because she is the woman I love and want to spend my whole life with. Shame on stories like this, destroying all positive thoughts about matriarchy. Stop spraying your inhuman poisons.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 1 year ago

It was pretty good, but a little hard to believe she got all of it done in such a short time. And making Michael in a slave, after he was introduced as a 'bull' even if he admitted to being a lamb.

Plus it always bothers me when these femdom/flr stories jump right into cuckolding and bi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous