Bootlicker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His betrayal of her and his lies made her want to hurt him but just how far was she willing to go? What kind of person would she become?

There had been such a surge of power within her when she had looked down on him, a desire to be cruel, heartless, without mercy; a savagery that had both terrified and exhilarated her. But what would happen to if she continued down this path?

She could walk out of the shop now. After all they had only been words. What harm had really been done?

Then she remembered how she had felt when she had read them. He had lied to women. He had told them that he was separated, that he was lonely. A man with needs. He had dismissed their marriage. It had been worthless to him. All he had cared about was his own selfish desires. She had been nothing to him. Why should he be anything to her? Pity. He deserved none. She wasn't sure if she could find such savagery within her but she was willing to try and how much she used would be entirely up to her. He wanted to be a slave. Good. Let him learn what the word actually meant. She'd be his Mistress and she'd show him the cruelty that he fantasised about.

She took a flogger out of one of the baskets and examined it closely. Who knew. She might grow to love the cruelty. Her bitch was growing more and more. Flogger in hand, she began to study the rest of the items that were on display more closely. When she was finished here then she'd go to her meeting. She wouldn't rush into anything though. Everything at her pace and on her terms.

He arrived while she was pouring a second cup of tea from the pot. She glanced at her phone. He was precisely on time. Good. She liked that. She sipped at her tea and took a small bite from her scone, studying him closely as he walked towards the table. His stride was confident but not aggressive. He was easy on the eye too; tall muscular- but not the kind that was the result of steroids or too much time in the gym. His hair was cut tight but not thuggishly so. He was neatly but casually dressed in a white shirt and black jeans. On his feet he had a pair of black work type boots. He was much better looking in the flesh than he was in his pictures.

When he reached her table he smiled at her.

"Karen?"

She smiled back at him. He had a nice smile. Good teeth.

"Yes?" she said.

He held out his hand. "I'm Michael. We spoke online.

She shook the hand that he offered her. His grip was firm but not overly so. "Please sit down."

He smiled at her again, pulled a chair out from the table and sat down.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked her.

"No I'm fine with this" she told him. She took another sip of her tea.

He nodded, then he gestured politely to a passing waitress and ordered a coffee.

When the waitress came back with his coffee he added milk and sugar to it and then he smiled again.

"So here we are."

"Yes. Here we are" she replied.

There was silence between them for a moment.

"You're a bull."

"That's the term for it" he said. He leaned towards her then and lowered his voice slightly. "Don't tell anyone though but I'm really a lamb."

Karen laughed. "I see. So all that stuff online is just macho blustering then?"

"Just a little."

"So what exactly does a bull do?" she asked him. "I've read a little about it but I'm new to all this."

"You know what cuckolding is?"

She nodded.

"well a bull is the other man that the woman has sex with. Sometimes her partner will watch and sometimes she'll describe the sex to him afterwards in intimate detail."

"Do many couples do this."

"Quite a few. Though for a lot of men it's more something that they fantasize about but not something they really want to go through with. In their minds it's the ultimate form of submission."

"Is it the element of humiliation that appeals to them?"

"That can certainly be a very big part of it."

Karen finished her tea.

"I've told you about my husband?"

"Yes. It must have been a shock."

"It was."

"And now you want to punish him?"

She looked into Michael's eyes.

"Yes I do."

"But you're not too sure how far you want to go."

"Part of me wants to push it right to the limit. Really wants to humiliate him."

"Have you done much so far?"

" A little. Mainly just teasing him. Making him squirm."

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Very much so."

He took a sip of his coffee.

"Well no point in doing anything if you're not enjoying it. That's always been my philosophy."

"That's a very good philosophy" she told him.

"Thanks."

He really does have a very nice smile she told herself. And a great body. Did she want to fuck him? She certainly wasn't ruling it out completely.

"At the same time though you do need to be comfortable with it."

"I know" she said. "Maybe you could meet him first. Come to the house for drinks?"

"I could do that. When is good for you?"

"I'll text you my details later."

She stood up then.

"It's been really nice meeting you Michael."

"It's been nice meeting you too Karen."

They shook hands. Then she left the café and walked towards the car park.

He was starving when he arrived home from work and looking forward to a good dinner but there was no sign of Karen when he got inside the house. Where was she? She always had his dinner waiting for him when he got in from work. He went into the living room, took his jacket off and sat down on the sofa. He loosened his tie.

A few moments he heard the front door being opened and then she called out to him.

"Bootlicker"

His face flushed when he heard her voice. He hated the name she had given him but at the same time he was incredibly aroused by it. He got up from the sofa and went into the hall. Karen smiled when she saw him.

"Ah there you are bootlicker. I've left some bags in the boot of my car. Bring them in for me."

When he came back into the living room she was sitting in her arm chair. She had taken her shoes off.

"You can leave them on the floor for now" She told him, but bring that small bag over to me."

He brought the bag over to her and she took a small box out of it, which she handed to him.

"This is for you" she told him.

He looked at her.

"It's a shaver. But not for your face. It's for your body. I want you to go upstairs and shave your arms, legs and chest. Shave you cock and balls too. You haven't got that much hair so it shouldn't take you that long."

He continued to look at her. She sighed.

"What are you waiting for bootlicker? Go and do it now and then wait in the bedroom. Leave your clothes off when you're done. I'll be up to you in about twenty minutes."

He left the room.

When she was alone Karen went into the kitchen a poured herself a glass of white wine. Then she brought the glass back into the living and sat down in her armchair again. She stretched her legs out and wiggled her toes. Her feet were sore from all the walking that she had done today. She

looked at the bags on the floor and smiled to herself. She was pleased with the purchases that she had made. She was even more pleased with how well the meeting had gone. Much better than she had hoped her. Taking a sip of her wine, she looked around the room. Her room. Her room and her house. That's how it was going to be from now on. Everything was hers and everything would be on her terms. He was upstairs waiting for her. He would have to get used to that from now on; waiting for her and waiting on her. Obedient and compliant at all times. He wasn't her husband any more. He was her slave and pretty soon he was going to learn that that was a privilege. His deception had caused him to lose any rights he had. He thought that women were there to serve his needs, his lusts, his fantasies? He needed to learn his place and she intended teaching it to him. He used words and false promises to try and manipulate women. Well, she had told him that there were going to be some major changes. Those changes started right now.

She put her glass down and stood up. Taking up the bags that she needed she went into the hall and towards the stairs.

He was sitting on the bed. Naked. She examined him closely. He'd done a pretty good job of shaving his body hair.

"Nice and smooth" she said, "now let's get you ready."

She put one of the bags down on the floor and from the other she removed a box. Opening it, she removed the item that was inside. Then she knelt down and showed it to him.

"It's a chastity device" she told him, "You'll be wearing it from now on."

"Please. You don't have to do this."

"Please what?"

"Please Mistress."

"Better. You really need to start learning how to address me properly."

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"Apology accepted. As for my not needing to do this. Well that's just silly. I can't have you lying in your bed at night, wanking yourself off while you're fantasising about licking boots. Can I?"

"No mistress."

"So glad you agree. Now let's get this on you."

When the device was on him she stood up.

"Nice and snug. Now let's see what else we have."

She took the other bag up and removed the items from it, laying them out on the bed one at a time as she did; a thong, stocking, suspenders, a garter belt she removed the final two items with a flourish. A maid's uniform and a pair of black heels.

"It's one of your fantasies, isn't it? To be a sissy maid?"

He didn't answer.

"Well isn't it?" She glared at him.

"Yes Mistress but -"

"But you never thought that it would come true? And now here we are. I'm far too good to you."

"Yes mistress."

"Say thank you."

"Thank you Mistress."

"You're very welcome. Now I'll just help you get dressed but you're going to have to learn how to do it yourself. You'll have to learn a lot of things if you're going to be a good sissy maid."

"Yes Mistress."

She stood back and watched as he walked around the room. He wobbled in the heels.

"You'll soon get used to them" she told him. "It just takes practice. Now let's go back downstairs and see how useful you can make yourself.

When they were back in the living room he stood in front of Karen's chair. His head was bowed.

"Go over to the bags and take the boxes out of them. Then take out the new shoes and boots that I bought today. You can tell me what you think of them."

He went over to the bags and did as she had ordered.

"So what do you think of the boots?" she asked him.

"They're beautiful mistress."

"Thank you. So glad that you approve. Now bring the black riding boots over here."

He took the boots off the floor and brought them over to her. She held a foot out to him.

"Well put them on my feet. A mistress doesn't take off or put on her boots. That's a sissy maid's job."

He knelt down at her feet and slipped the boot onto her foot, easing her foot inside it and then sliding the boot up her calf. He put the other boot on her..

" A little tight but otherwise very comfortable. Do you like them?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes. I like them. The leather smells so fresh. Doesn't it?"

"Yes mistress."

"How can you tell. You haven't smelt them properly."

She held booted foot out towards him.

"Give them a really good sniff" she told him, "so you can really appreciate the aroma of the leather."

As he sniffed at her boots he ached to slide his tongue out from between the lips and lick at the leather. He forced himself not to. If he was calm then he'd get to lick her boots. She wouldn't have

bought so many pairs if she didn't intend having him lick them for her.

"Okay. That's enough for now. You can take them off me now and put them back in the box. Then you can bring me over that pair."

She pointed to a pair of thigh high PVC boots.

When the second pair of boots had been placed on her feet she stood up and began to walk around the room. She held her head up high and began to strut.

Her husband- sissy maid- remained kneeling, watching her as she walked around the room in the magnificent boots.

"These are great boots" she told him. "I feel really sexy and powerful in them. Like a Goddess."

Beaming, she walked back over to him. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at him.

"You must feel so powerless and insignificant right now. Down on your knees, your mistress towering over you?"

"Yes mistress."

"So are these the kind of boots that a bootlicker would enjoy worshipping?"

"Yes mistress. Very much."

She smiled. "Are you sure? Maybe you need to take a closer look at them."

She gestured with a finger. "Roll over. Take a look at the soles of them."

He rolled over onto his back. She held a boot heel over his face.

"Would you like to suck on this bootlicker?" she asked him

"Please mistress."

She paused for a while, just smirked down at him. Then she shrugged.

"Oh why not?"

Then she lowered the heel towards him. He opened his mouth wide to receive it.

Laughing, she pulled the boot away.

"I've changed my mind" she said. "Mistress's prerogative."

She sat back down. "Okay then. I believe there are some more boots for me to try on.

For a next while she had put various pairs of boots on her feet. Then she walked around the room in them.

"These feel great. Oh these are sexy. Hmm. I bet these would taste great on your tongue. So do you think these are a lickable pair of boots?"

He was in agony as she tormented him. But also aroused. He wanted to beg and plead to be allowed to worship her boots but remained silent.

Finally she seemed to grow bored and sat back down.

"You can take these off and rub my feet for a while."

He removed the boots and began to rub her feet.

"A little bit more firmly please. Walking around in sexy, lickable boots had really played havoc with my feet."

"Yes mistress" he replied, applying more pressure with his fingers.

"And don't try kissing my feet either."

She took up her glass of wine and sipped at it as her sissy maid massaged her feet.

Karen took up the hand bell from the table and rang it twice. Then she waited. A few moments later her maid came into the room, carrying a tray with a teapot, cup and saucer on it. She smiled as the maid walked towards her. Her maid had gotten much better at walking in heels.

"You can it down on the table here" she told the maid.

The maid removed the items from the tray and placed them down on the table. She knelt down.

"Shall I pour mistress?"

"Yes."

The maid poured from the pot. Then she bowed her head.

Karen sipped at her tea.

"I'll be having a guest over later for drinks. You can prepare a few snacks."

"Yes mistress. Shall I change into something more suitable before the guest arrives?"

What do you mean?" Karen asked. "Your uniform will be perfectly suitable for serving us both."

"Yes mistress."

Karen put her cup down on the table.

"That will be all for now. You can go upstairs now and clean the bathroom. When you've finished there you can do the ironing. My guest will be here for about 7. You can open the door when the bell rings."

"Yes mistress. "

Shortly after 7 the front doorbell rang. Karen heard her maid go into the hallway and open the door. A few moments later Michael came into the room. The maid followed behind him.

"Your guest Mistress"

"Yes dear. I can see that."

Smiling she stood up. "Lovely to see you again Michael."

"Nice to see you too Karen" Michael replied. He glanced quickly at the maid. " I see that you've gotten yourself a maid."

"Yes. Still training her but she's coming along nicely"

She gestured to the sofa. "Please sit down"

They both sat down on the sofa. The maid stood in front of them both, hands behind her back, face flushed a deep red.

"Would you like a drink?"

"A whisky would be great. If you have one?"

"Of course" Karen replied. She looked at the maid then. "Go and fetch Michael a whisky and I'll have a glass of white wine."

When the maid left Karen leaned her head back on the sofa. Then she leaned to the side and kissed Michael.

"Wow!" he said when the kiss finally broke, "I wasn't expecting that."

" A pleasant surprise?" she smiled at him.

The maid came back into the room with their drinks.

"Put them down on the table and then wait in the corner. I'll call you if we need you for anything"

Michael took up his glass of whisky and raised it.

"Cheers."

Cheers" Karen replied.

They clinked glasses.

As they chatted and laughed the maid stood in a corner of the room, facing the wall.

Karen leaned against Michael's body, then she slipped her inside his shirt and began to massage his chest.

"You really do have a great body" she told him.

"Yours isn't too bad either. What I've seen of it so far that is."

She kissed him again. "Who knows what might happen later. We have plenty of time."

"Yes we do. So what do you call her?"

"Who?"

"Your maid."

"Oh her. I just call her sissy."

She looked over to where the maid was still standing silently.

"She has another name too."

"Really?"

"Yes" Then she looked over at the maid again. "Come here dear."

The maid walked over to them.

When the maid was standing in front of them both Karen beamed at her.

"Now sissy. Why don't you tell Michael what your other name is."

The maid muttered something.

"Speak up sissy. Michael can't hear you."

"It's bootlicker mistress."

"That's correct dear" Karen said, still beaming. Then she looked at Michael. "Can you guess why?"

Michael smirked. "I can hazard a guess."

"I've been very cruel to her recently. I've been strutting around in boots and the poor thing hasn't gotten to lick any."

"That is a bit cruel" he agreed.

" I agree. That's why I'm going to make it up to sissy. There's a pair of boots here that she can lick now." She waved towards the floor. "Go ahead dear."

The maid looked down at Karen's feet. She was wearing flat shoes.

"Mistress?"

"Yes dear?"

"Shall I go and fetch a pair of boots for you Mistress?"

"No. There's a pair of boots right here that you can lick. Now get down on your knees and start licking them."

Realising what she meant the colour began to drain from the maid's face.

"Please Mistress."

Karen sighed. "For goodness sake. What's the problem. You want to lick boots. You spent enough time online begging women to let you lick their boots. You didn't seem too concerned about their personalities." She raised her voice.

"Get down on your knees now bootlicker and lick Michael's boots."

The maid sank to her knees, stuck out her tongue and tentatively brushed it across one of Michael's boots.

"Do it properly" Karen told her.

Karen and Michael both looked down as the maid licked Michael's boots.

After a while Karen told her to stop. She raised her head. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily.

"So did she do a good job?" Karen asked.

Michael shrugged. "It could have been better."

"I agree" Karen agreed. "Wait here. I just have to go and fetch something."

When she came into the room she had a cane in her hand. Smiling, she swished it through the air.

"Nice" Michael.

"Thank you. Just a little motivation for a bootlicker."

She walked over and stood behind the bootlicker.

"Now dear. Let's see you lick those boots properly."

She brought the cane down firmly.

Using the cane to punctuate her words, Karen issued her instructions.

"Faster. Harder. You missed a spot. Lick them clean. Make them shine."

Finally Karen allowed her maid to stop licking the boots.

"That was much better sissy."

She looked at Michael then.

"I think we should go upstairs now."