Bootlicker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed his wife- his mistress - and Michael upstairs. He kept his head bowed low. He was humiliated beyond belief. This was not what he had fantasised about. There was no dignity left in him.

When they were inside the room his Mistress ordered him to kneel. He obeyed.

Karen stood in the middle of the room.

"Let's see that wonderful body of yours."

"Of course" Michael said. He began to strip.

When he was naked in front of her, Karen appraised his body.

"Very nice indeed" she looked down. "And I see that you're starting to rise to the occasion."

" I aim to please."

"That's good to hear. I'll remember that. But I think you need a little help."

She snapped her fingers. "Crawl to Michael and help him with his cock."

He crawled over to Michael and placed a hand around the other man's cock.

Karen shook her head, "No sissy. I want you to suck his cock."

The sissy looked up at her, pleading with his eyes.

"I said suck his cock. Unless you really want me to have that little chat with your family. And what would your employers think."

He lowered his head and began to suck the cock.

Karen stripped and then went over to the bed. She lay down on it.

"Come over here Michael and show me how good you are with that tongue of yours."

Michael removed his cock from the mouth that was busy deep throating it. He got up on the bed beside Karen. Then he put his head between her legs and began to lick and lap at her pussy. She closed her eyes and murmured with contentment.

"That feels so good" she told him. She called to her husband- her slave. "Come here and put Michael's cock inside me. Then stay there and watch while we fuck."

He crawled over to the bed. Then he took Michael's cock. And guided it between his wife's legs.

"Good sissy" Karen said. "Now keep your head up. I don't want you to miss anything."

Silently he watched as his wife and Michael fucked.

Karen got out of the shower and wrapped a bath towel around her body. Then she went back into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. Leaning down, she kissed Michael on the cheek. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning" she said.

"Good morning" he said, smiling at her.

She smiled back. "Last night was wonderful. Though you're more of a stallion than a bull."

"Thanks. Want to go again?" He reached between his legs. When he felt what was there his eyes widened. "What is this?"

"It's a chastity device. I put it on you while you were sleeping."

"You can't do this."

Karen kissed him again. "Of course I can."

"Why would you do something like this?"

She began to stroke his chest gently.

"You really do have a wonderful body" she told him, "and your cock is magnificent. I simply want to keep it for myself." She patted him on the head. "Don't worry darling. As long as you keep me happy you'll get to use it again."

Then she stood up and left the room.

Karen stamped her riding boots on the mat and then she put her key in the lock and opened the front door. It had been a very long time since she had gone horse riding. She felt exhilarated. She took her coat off and put it on the rack.

A few moments later Michael and her sissy came to greet her. Her sissy was in uniform and Michael was naked except for a thong and a collar around his neck. They both knelt at her feet.

"You know what to do" she told them.

She smiled down at them both as they lowered their heads and began to lick her boots.

Everything on her terms