All Comments on 'Boots and Birthday Suits Ch. 02'

by WrestlingQuill

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

See title.

RpierzRpierzalmost 13 years ago
Addendum

I do like the "Breaking Bad" vibe I'm so far getting. The hubbys got some parallels to W. White; where they differ (other than the obvious) is that this guy, at least subconsciously or unconsciously, sees he's becoming something he don't like the deeper they get involved. I can also relate to his inferiority complex. His wife, either due to her obviously competative nature or their circumstances doesn't see things the same.

While it's probably the case that their next match will be against the couple they had issues with in training; I'm more interested in them having a rematch vs the duo they lost to. My suggestion there though is to build up to that. I'm also interested in the dynamic with the neighbors since it's only a matter of time before they match up.

hulkster21hulkster21almost 13 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I really felt bad when Hawk and Angel lost there match with a shut out. I also feel bad about how that effects the, on them. I would also like to see what go's on with the neighbors, and the couple from training

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please continue writing these stories cant wait for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Please do more!

ghostinthecornerghostinthecornerover 12 years ago

So glad you returned with another great story! I'm no different than the others, I can't wait for more. Thanks again - Ghost

KatieTayKatieTayover 12 years ago

I think this is great stuff, and I really hope for the next installment to come soon.

I myself have played with this very same idea for quite a while now, except that I don't use pro-style, but rather submission mat-based wrestling that's barely technical.

I love the element of the woman in the relationship being stronger than the man, and having to carry the team, which means she would have to go up against both the opposing strong man and strong woman, since her man can't really cut it against either.

In fact this was a possible sequel to my current series. So I hope if I get around to writing it, it wouldn't be taken as plagiarism...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW! Please continue this!

This is probably the best male/female sexfight series I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story!

Your writing is very good and I love the content! Good length for the stories also. Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Probably one of the best stories I have read on this site

Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great stuff!!! I love it! Please continue.

This is really, really good stuff. I hope you continue soon. I want to know what happens next, not just the sex stuff (though it's hot as hell!!)

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Best Mixed Fighting Story Ever

I love that the fight was never one-sided and kept me guessing who'd come out on top. The winning was performed in humiliating and satisfying manner. Also, the plot is intense with lots of emotion.

Please do continue with more mixed fighting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow chapter 2 was just as good as chapter 1. Love them.

LeonariLeonariover 11 years ago
Will this continue?

I loved it. The end of this chapter is certainly depressing though.

Hope to see what happens next...

Fdwke35Fdwke35over 11 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. I see you have not written a follow up. Please do you could have them making up and coming back to show they are good or have her find a new partner of have them wrestling as single. It would be a real shame if you do not write again. You can write I love both stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Twoo baadd

The premise was good, the execution made it painful to read. A grammar checker would raise your score a lot.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
So What the Fuck Finally Happened???

- I HATE it when a writer builds up the readers,in this case with 2 chapters and then just leaves the story up in the air!

- So did they separate?Get divorced?Continue wrestling?

- If you're not going to finish the story,delete ALL of it from the site!

Derekrichey23Derekrichey23about 2 years ago

Please make chapter 3

Derekrichey23Derekrichey23about 2 years ago

Please make chapter 3

YabbadieYabbadiealmost 2 years ago

Rest assured everyone, I have emailed the author and explained to him he has a gift and therefore an obligation to continue blessing us with this story. I’m sure he checks this account after a decade+ and we’ll have a chapter 3 soon.

You’re all very welcome hahahaha

But seriously, please dear god continue this story it was great!

cCc123cCc123cCc123cCc12312 months ago

Chapter 3 pls. You should come back bro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous