All Comments on 'Booty and the Feast'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
O M G

Fantastic!

I love your writing. Please do not stop.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Great story

I must admit, this is the first of your stories I have read. I like your style! Very conversational. The story was great ... and hot. Just what I needed this morning. ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One thought

Beautifully written, please continue with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very romantic and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very readable and very enjoyable, it is an enchanting narrative.

allyliterallyallyliterallyabout 12 years ago
What can I say?

Words fail me. You go from strength to strength. More power to your pen, AVL, I think we have discovered a star.

Hugs

The "other" AVL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Asides

While I enjoyed the spirit of the story and hope you'll keep writing, I would say that the little conversational asides to the audience and the trailing off mid sentence to interrupt yourself and get the story 'back on track' detract from the writing and distract the reader. A few of them sprinkled throughout can add familiarity and character to a story. This amount makes the writing disjointed and seem juvenile. For me, if I were telling a story to friends in person, the asides might make more sense as responses to their reactions, but in a non-live setting with no feedback, they seem artificial and contrived. The descriptions and plot pacing were lovely though and I'd like to hear more about the characters.

biercebiercealmost 12 years ago
most enjoyable.

A warm and sweet story. Thanks

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Lovely story

To the critic? if you want to be a critic have the courage to leave your name,this may not be the greatest story ever but for the genre of erotic fiction,its pretty good,and like most of AVL output left me wanting more,moreand another more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fine stuff

An interestingly-told little story.

A bit staccato at times, but well-sorted.

Thank you

HP

AngelusQCAngelusQCover 11 years ago
Loved it

This is the best story of that I have read on this site yet.

Well thought out, well written and with just that human quality that I so crave.

Looking forward to more of your stories.

AngelusQC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I love all your stories, those voices in your head...love them...just priceless!!! Keep them coming..

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Nice one!

Liked the ending - not a sad ending, not necessarily happily ever after, but hopeful.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Re-Reading

Just had to re-read this, seemed better second time around.

To the critic, I couldn't disagree more, the pauses, asides and internal dialogues made it seem very real, and I had no problem with readability.

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm new here at Literotica, was getting a little frustrated at some of the, well, to put it frankly, crap!

The I stumbled onto AVixenLiterally. What a breath of fresh air - believable characters, realistic situations and I LOVED the open-ended ending!

I'm looking forward to reading more of her work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Style

This is my first reading of AVL, never really liked stories that had the narration like this one. After getting past that, the story is great. When Jane was trying to imagine the things she would do to Mary, I have to admit I have done that so many times.

I will be reading other stories from AVL.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Very Sweet!

I'd love to hear how these two are doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I found this to be a sweet, sexy gem of a story. Glad I stumbled upon it! Unique style, great read.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Amazing

Love your style. It's a little quirky but that's what makes it special. Another lovely story, short and sweet with high hopes for their future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous