Booty and the Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was subtle -- the change -- as she started toward the explosion. A blink of her body going stiff, a shudder, and then the bucking and the rest just came more quickly and violently. I knew I was only along for the ride... and I loved it. She cried out in joy as the heat of it took her over... wild -- that was the word. Her back arched; she hurt me with her nails -- gloriously! She threw her hips at my fingers, begging me to give her more, more, and still more. I did the best I could to take every lovely bit of it from her... and more. I felt her crest -- and drove her quickly to, into, and through another.

As she panted after it left her, I slipped between her legs to give her more. My fingers and mouth tore her up... she cried for me to stop and screamed her joy when I didn't. Take it all baby girl -- every last bit. When she shuddered, bucked and shrieked one last time, the blinding pleasure slipped, finally, away. She moaned as I slipped my fingers from her. I slid, slowly, up her now limp form, kissing, licking, loving -- gently. I lay my head in the valley -- her heart still pounded away. I smiled. She hugged me when she could. After a time she brought me to her mouth; the kiss was fabulous; she did not shy away from the taste of herself on my lips and tongue. Glorious!

I let her come all the way back... and heard her breathing slow. Lord -- she was falling asleep. Should I? No way. Dare I stay? Umm -- fuck if I know. She was warm, soft, and curvy in all the right places and I didn't want to leave.

The sun was bright in the window when we woke. She gave a start as she felt me next to her. Moment of truth! I lifted my head, smiled at her wide blue eyes, and kissed her lightly. Her mouth stayed closed. Umm -- okay.

She got up, padded to the bathroom. Do I dress and leave? Do I stay -- in her bed -- and wait? She came out, head down, eyes averted. Came to my side of her bed and leaned over and kissed me -- softly. Whisper soft, she said, "Thank you." My eyes filled. I lifted my arms to her. She slid in -- I slid over. She didn't, couldn't, and wouldn't make eye contact -- she buried her face in my neck and hair. "Thank you Jane -- as much for being here this morning as for what you gave me last night." It took everything I had in me not to cry at the sweetness of it.

"Sweetheart, there is and was no way I could leave you. Our lovemaking was so fabulous; you were so amazing - and you fell asleep so sweetly," she blushed, "that I just... I wouldn't leave you. I won't... no, I mean, I... damn, last night was last night. I want to see you again. But I need you to know -- it's for more than just... that!" I blushed, praying she would understand my idiotic mumbling.

I can't explain it... the smile grew with every fumbling, stumbling stupid word. She absolutely beamed at my frustration -- GOD!! She nodded with every word... and kissed me quiet. "You... you loved me just for me. You wouldn't stop until I had had my fill. It was my last thought last night and my first thought this morning. I was... I was embarrassed to look at you this morning -- you had given and I hadn't." Her eyes lowered, she shook her head.

No! I wouldn't let you do this to yourself. I reached and took her face in my hands -- and held it. I stared into the fabulous blues. "No baby -- don't. I gave you just what you wa... I hope I gave you everything you'd, perhaps, dreamt of and wondered about since college. Today, tomorrow -- how about we just let it play out." Small smile.

"Yeah, you're right about that. Questions asked and answered -- and answered." We both giggled.

"Let me get dressed and head home. You have... whatever it is you do... then it's time to head to work."

"So... let me see if I understand... you don't want to shower with me?" Oh lord.

We both called in for personal days!! Nuff said.

It's been six months now. No -- we aren't living together -- too soon yet for that. Will we? Mmm. Wink. We see each other exclusively -- that led to an ugly scene with... him. I was there. He called you the usual disgusting names. Asshole! But he -- no surprise -- couldn't stand up to the stare I put on him. Not a word -- just arms crossed, feet set, etc. He slunk out the door. You cried -- I held you as you did. Umm -- another personal day burned.

Have we said the "L" word -- oh yeah! And it wasn't in bed!! It was at "our" restaurant -- on our six month anniversary -- ten days ago. Dessert was much better than dinner. She made sure of it! Yum!

I'll let ya know how things are in another six months or so... but I think I may have, as amazing as it is, found my "one." Keep your heart open -- love found us!!

Author's Note: The story is fiction; the title is nothing more than a play on words. It was a suggestion and it made me laugh. The idea came from a chance sighting of a beauty on a train. I was standing next to her and have described her as best as winter conditions and clothing allow.

12