All Comments on 'Booty Call'

by batman66

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of words

Just more wimp shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dumb ass wimp

Grow a pair of balls and be a man

kyron99kyron99over 12 years ago
so curious

that those who claim to dislike this sort of story would in fact: see the headline, click it, read it, get off on it...and then complain afterward.

denial much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey kyron

Welcome to the LW- home of the closetcuck. This is where wannabe cucks spank little monkeys dreaming of smoking cock, eating creampies and getting cornholed. Give them a break; it gets them off. Whatever floats their boat...

brujaybrujayover 12 years ago
A response to kyron99

I'm not certain what "booty call" means or implies to you, but when I started this story, I certainly wasn't expecting a "cuck" story. However I got the jist of it after the first couple of paragraphs and stopped reading (without giving it a 1* as the dishonorable DWornock does.......the schmuck).

Sorry, I was both venting and digressing. Not liking cuckold stories doesn't keep me from occasionally reading them, but it does keep me from making comments or rating them. I'm not made that way......it does nothing for me, and I would only downgrade the scoring of a story, which may not deserve criticism.

So why am writing here? Primarily to request that the authors in the LW section of Literotica consider the need to preface their stores with some sort of nomenclature to identify the LW type or genre their story falls into. This would save some readers a lot of time and irritation by avoiding, to them, unacceptable types of LW stories. For example, “+30” would mean the primary characters were “older” and, therefore, a troll like DWornock wouldn’t waste his time reading it, saving both him and us innumerable moments of aggravation.

I would suggest that abbreviations of Lit Tags would work well once everyone gets the hang of doing it. Here are some ideas and examples:

+30 Protagonist or Antagonist over 30

REV Revenge

CUCK Cuckold (Unwilling husband)

MMF Willing husband

CHEw Cheating Wife

CHEh Cheating Husband

SWG Swinging

You get the idea. Of course this list can go on and a story can have multiple “tags,” but think about the time and effort saved by implementing a system like this?

I believe this is something that could be and should be developed in the authors’ forum.

Thank you for letting me vent. Sorry kyron99. Fuck-off DWornock!

kyron99

09/20/11

So Curious

that those who claim to dislike this sort of story would in fact: see the headline, click it, read it, get off on it...and then complain afterward.

denial much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: so curious

I noticed you didn't say anything positive about the story, just a bunch of rhetorical nonsense that amounted to people who don't like a story aren't allowed to have an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kyron99 -you're an idiot

Clicked on it and stopped reading at "I felt my cock stirring" Another shit story by a sicko just like you. What the fuck is it to you what others think. Mind your own business asshole and keep masturbating to these shit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
couple more closetcucks commenting

stopped spanking your little monkeys long enough to type? bet you jizzed all over the keyboard imagining the creampie you could eat, the cock you could smoke and cornholing you could take you dirty cuckster. head on down to cucktown and read some more stories like this so you can sprout one and comment, damn wannabe-cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
talking about you closetcuckster!

lurking in this category, dreaming of creampies and getting cornholed, spanking your monkey wishing you had a cock to smoke - I know your kind, damn pervs

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 12 years ago

Cuck, humiliation etc are fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

the bad score for this one is baffling, i thought it was pretty great actually.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
His answer...

When she said: "Honey, I need to get going. Sam called and he wants me to come over"...He should have said: "Sure baby...no problem...Just one little detail: "Go and stay there and never come back!!! From now on, he must provide for your wellbeing...Have a nice life!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
who is the biggest?

Not sure who is the biggest whore here, him her or the loser that wrote this shit!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wake up

Wake up man, your whore.has made you her cuck. Is this supposed to be a good story? It ain't.

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
CUCK SHIT PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

NO WONDER IT GOT SUCH A LOW RATING, TOTAL SHIT! FROM A CUCK LOVING WIMP, NO LESS!

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Pathetic

Sorry excuse for a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Narcissistic woman abusing mentally-ill man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Abusing the mentally ill is a class-1 felony in most states.

Ursus1932Ursus19324 months ago

GGGGGGaaaaaaaaGGGG!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous