Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 04

Story Info
The Relic allows Samuel to bang a horny Captain Scarlett.
6.2k words
4.59
13.8k
18
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the video games, characters, developers etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Captain Scarlett (Borderlands series, DLC character/NPC),

Pandora's Heart Part 4

A Borderlands video game erotic story

By DaxG2001

Codes: MF, Oral, mind-control/influence.

* * *

They did not tell Samuel that Wurmwater was going to be this hot.

Having traveled to the "scenic" (read: extremely creepy) resort of Oasis, and met the sole visible and very "friendly" (read: extremely creepy) resident, the resident Vault Hunter-in-training was once again on his way to carry out an important mission for the leaders of the Crimson Raiders. To his pleasant surprise, no one had questioned his methods about how he'd managed to convince both Athena and Janey Springs to remain in Sanctuary and join the cause for this apparent "war" that was coming. Something about warning from an alien or something? Samuel still couldn't manage to focus in when Hammerlock started off on a speech.

So he was sent away to do more convincing and persuading, this time with a former one-time ally to the Vault Hunters who they had been involved with not long after the defeat of Handsome Jack. A Sand Pirate Captain by the name of Captain Scarlett who, according to the others was untrustworthy, cutthroat, and very likely to back stab the moment it would get her the advantage and the most loot. His interest had, due to his increasingly sex-driven ways ever since discovering the powers of the Pandora's Heart Relic that he posses, perked at hearing this Captain was a she.

Still, they never told him this desert was going to be this hot.

"Come along now mate! We'll get you into the shade and talk about this little deal..." Scarlett said, leading Samuel into her private Captain's cabin of her ship, as the man in question followed her in, using how own jacket to wipe sweat off from his face. Her quarters were as to be expected with hammocks, swords and skulls on the walls, maps both whole and in pieces around on desks and bottles with notes in them in the corner. Wait, was that a portrait of that gun merchant Marcus on the wall there, dressed in some old fashioned clothes?

"How do you pirates cope out here??" He questioned in disbelief, taking a sniff of his jacket and deciding to toss it down for the moment instead of keeping a hold of it.

"We're pirates of course! Me especially, being the Captain and all that..." She continued in her thick accent, making a motion with her hook.

To Samuel, she was most certainly dressed like the generic sort of Captain he used to read stories about as a kid, but with a very Pandora-twist to her. One leg was replaced at the knee with a metal "peg leg", and an arm missing at the elbow with a large, fearsome looking metal hook instead of a hand. Add in an eyepatch of metal over one eye, large earrings handing from the exposed ear while her bright red hair was styled to the side to cover the other, and her pirate hat also had rings hung through the bottom. All complimented by a Captain's short jacket and short sleeved top that nicely showed off her toned looking body and perky breasts, and pants that hugged her sexy ass perfectly, and a usual Pandora-resident belt for placing Shield and Grenade Mods onto but with and extra strap around her for a few bullets, probably just in case she needed them.

"To business then. Let me be quite clear about this." Scarlett said as she turned to look at him. "I will, absolutely, turn on you and your Vault Hunter friends the first moment I can." She stated as a matter of fact.

"Uh... What?" Samuel questioned, caught off guard by her honesty.

"Well, I did do it before to those Vault Hunters not all that long ago, and knowing my track record I will most certainly do it again." She states. "I'm a bloody pirate after all. To be honest, if you have to come to me for help then things must be pretty desperate. I wouldn't trust me if I was the last person around, and well, I am me after all." She adds with a shrug.

"Well, I uh... You know..." He stumbles, any plan he had of approaching this now out of the window. "I mean, we don't need you to agree right now, I mean... It can maybe wait a while? You could think things over?" He offered, trying but not succeeding to sound convinced of his own words.

"You certainly are not a pirate, are you?" She sighed, turning away for a moment. "I was sort of hoping you'd be coming here telling me there was some exciting, loot filled vault to be found so I could stab you lot in the back and take it for myself! Or a big, really overpowered monster than has to be faced with four Vault Hunters at the same time or else there's no way it can be defeated unless there's some ledge you can use to shield yourself with! At this point at time, there's so little to do these days around these dusty seas that..."

Just as Samuel was zoning out from her speech, his gaze drifted downward toward her "Pirate's Booty" that he'd seen before following her in, and she certainly had a prize that didn't need a treasure map to seek out. He started to smile, thinking that perhaps he should take the plunge, and try out with her the same method that had worked for him in the past. So as she continued to talk, he brought up his "menus" and changed his equipment, changing out his Relic for the mysterious but powerful in the range of females Pandora's Heart, and then closing it down as he moved forward to lean against the table of her quarters that had a couple of old maps left out on it.

"Captain Scarlett?" He called out to get her attention, putting on a smile as she turned out. "I've got an idea that might help solve this problem."

"O-Oh?" Scarlett asked, find her eyes looking over his torn and messy pants and his short sleeved top, and he in turn could see that as usual, the Relic was having an instant effect on her.

"Look, you're a gorgeous looking woman who commands respect, has her own crew, and obviously the Vault Hunters hold you in high regard to send me over to ask you for help. Now, since I can't make any promises here about what the other Vault Hunters can offer you..."

"Yes matey?" She asked, a seductive tone creeping into her accent.

"How about you let me show you what I can offer, and let me... How can I put it... Shiver your plank?"

"...What?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow over her good eye.

"...Uh, I mean... Walk the timbers?? Is... Is that it?" He stuttered, his attempt at trying a line on her failing spectacularly to show that Pandora's Heart can only help so much with getting women more interested in some sex than they usually would be.

"Samuel..." Scarlett steps forward with a sway of her hips, smirking as she placed a hand onto his chest. "Are you trying to ask me if you want to fuck? In a "hey, I'm gonna fuck you good so you'll have to say yes to my offer" kind of way?"

"...Yes, yes I am." He answered to wisely cut out the small talk.

"Hmmmm... Go on then!" She said, surprising him by lowering herself down to her knees in front of him and reaching up for his belt to undo it, soon lowering his pants down and letting his thick and lengthy looking cock spring out, already starting to harden. "Nice Samuel!" She smiled with clear approval. "Glad you're packing something! Don't have any exact lookers in my crew, so you'll make a nice change..." Scarlett says as she takes a hold of his length with her good, finger-less glove hand and starts to stroke him.

"Thanks, I guess..." He says, his eyes suddenly darting to his leg when he feels her hook brushing against him. "Woah, hey! Watch what you're doing with that!" He exclaims, his reaction only making her smirk

"Relax Samuel, I do know what I'm doing... I'm a bloody pirate Captain after all!" She smirks again, his dick now rock hard in her grip as she gives him a couple more pumps. "And here I was thinking all you Vault Hunters actively looked for danger..." She comments, but decides to get on with things and takes him into her mouth, letting out a soft groan herself as she wraps her lips around his member and then begins to move her head back and forth along him, looking up at the somehow irresistible to her hunk with that sudden burning lust in her visable eye. "Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." She works herself along the upper portion for the moment, her hand staying on the base to deliver an occasional stroke while her mouth did the majority of the work that's already been more than enough to make him moan, showing that despite a life of piracy the gorgeous Captain isn't a stranger to handling a cock.

"Ahhhhh... Not, not all of us... And I'm really not a... Mmmmm... Real Vault Hunter..." He says, his attention more on watching the stunning red head kneeling in front of him as she smoothly and steadily slurps on his shaft, getting a nice amount of her saliva already onto those thick inches from the bobbing motion that's making them both groan. "Mmmmm... I try and... Mmmmm!! Stay away from danger as much as I can..." The lucky hunk adds, but neither of them are clearly interested in conversation right now as she lets him feel her lip piercing grinding back and forth along his cock as she blows him, the nicely paced motion of her head making the rings in her Captain's hat and her own earrings sway as she travels along his pole.

"Mmmmmphh... Mmmmm!! Mmmmm..." Unknowingly being influenced by the powerful Relic he has equipped, the beauty originally from Eunomia but now makes her home in the deserts of Wurmwater continues to briskly suck on the big cock of the man she's only just met but is now handling about half of his size with her soothing oral hole. "Mmmmm... Mmmmm!! Mmmmphhh mmmm..." She continues to groan as she bobs her head along that impressive size, keeping her hand stroking every now and then at the portion not yet in her mouth, which in turn helps spread her saliva onto those inches as her spit starts seeping out between her full lips from the repeated, lusty motion.

"Mmmmm!! Awwwwww fuck!! Mmmmmm... Oh yeah Scarlett..." Samuel moans his approval for her oral talents, seeing that the often treacherous stunner knows how to handle not just a pistol from the way she's effortlessly moving her lips back and forth along his manhood, the feeling that little bit better as her lipring brushes against his shaft as she blows him. "Mmmmmm damn!! Didn't expect... Ahhhhh... To be getting blown by the greatest... Mmmmm!! Pirate on Pandora..." He comments with a smirk, watching her gorgeous face moving in towards his crotch and then smoothly back towards the head as she keeps the pace nice and steady, still groaning around his member and keeping her gloved hand stroking once in a while, as the back of her hook hand brushes against his thigh while she sucks him.

"Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmm... GAHHHHHH GAAAWWWKKK!!" Her groans turn to gags as she pushes her mouth right down onto him, meeting her fingers holding onto the base of him as she attempts to stuff him deep into here mouth, only her that fat bell end to connect with the back of her mouth and make her spit splatter over and down that length. "Mmmmphhh!! GAAAAAHHHH!! MMMMPHHH!!" She closes her eye, and perhaps thanks to Pandora's Heart creating this increased horny nature in her, she refuses to give in just yet so continues to try and deep throat all of his massive length, making herself gag when she drives down and attempts to take him in to the hilt. The stud taking this doesn't mind at all, watching as her lips widen as she tries to fight the reflex, her saliva dripping down her chin and onto her Captain's uniform, not to mention all the spit covering his cock at the moment, and all the while moaning out as she attempts this wild and sloppy blowjob.

"GAHHHHHH!! Mmmmphhh!! Ahhhhhh..." Eventually she has to pull her head away, gasping for air and letting go of his cock as she sits back and little while on her knees. "Heavens!! Don't quite know what got into me there!" Scarlett admits, using the back of her hook hand to wipe saliva away from her chin.

"It felt real good to me, that's for sure!" Samuel says with a grin, offering a hand to help her up.

"I bet it did..." She replies with a smirk and a narrowed eye, accepting the hand and being raised up to stand. "But it's about time you put in some work now for the Captain, right?" She says more as an order than an offer as she turns, swaying her hips from side to side as she approaches the central table of her quarters. "Got to convince me that I should help you Vault Hunter lot out after all!"

"Gladly..." He wisely states as he approaches her from behind, and watches as she's already undressing casting her belt and gear aside and hooking her pants to ease them down her nicely rounded and sexy ass, revealing her already wet-looking pussy to him. Stepping up as she bends over onto the table, he lines up that covered with her saliva cock with her entrance, after a couple of brushes of the head over those folds, he uses a firm thrust to penetrate that snug hole.

"Mmmmm!! Goodness... Didn't... Ahhhhh!! Expect it to feel this good..." The beautiful pirate Captain moans, looking back over her shoulder so she can use her good eye as she feels him start to thrust his cock firmly in and out of her wet and snug pussy, already pushing in deep and showing her he knows a thing or two about banging the hottest women on Pandora. "Ahhhhh.. Then again, I have to admit... I didn't expect you to last even this long..." She admits but the grin on her pierced lips shows she's very happy he has, resting her body up with her arms on the desk while her foot and metallic "peg leg" are planted on the floor of her cabin so she can take it from behind, making her moan as that vast cock she'd only just been sucking on is now pumping her snatch and filling her up wonderfully.

"Ahhhhh... You know, I get that a lo... I mean, you know, I do what I can..." He stops himself from just blurting out how much "success" he's had all thanks to the Pandora's Heart Relic he has equipped, and its effects are being shown off right now as he's got his cock right in the tight tunnel of the sexy but dangerous Sand Pirate faction leader who moans out herself with each in and out thrust he delivers. "Mmmmm!! But it's nice to hear... Ahhhhh... I can prove some people wrong..." He says between his groans of pleasure, holding onto her by her nicely thick hips and watching his manhood slide forward to vanish into her slick folds before soon reappearing so he can swiftly repeat the motion, fucking the still almost fully-clothed beauty as she only has her bottoms down around her rear, while he himself still has his upper body covered up.

"Mmmmm!! Well keep it up sweetheart, because... Mmmmm!! It feels bloody fantastic to me!" She encourages, starting to push her toned and curved body backward to meet the incoming pumps into her twat, aiding in getting him in deeper into that needy pussy and in turn making them both groan out in shameless approval. "Nice to... Uhhhhhh!! Finally meet someone... MMMM!! Who knows how to give a nice shag..." She lustfully adds, gritting her teeth as his crotch begins to slap against her juicy backside, that smack of skin meeting skin now mixing with her moans around her Captain's quarters as she gets fucked over this table, having no idea that her desire and want to be taken like this has all been created by the Relic that the stud with his cock buried deep into that tight pussy currently has equipped.

"Never... Ahhhhhh!! Thought pirates weren't supposed... Mmmmm!! To be this honest..." He says back with a smirk, watching her sexy ass cheek jiggle when his toned body meets hers and he sends all of his inches into that wet hole, keeping him moaning as he feels the sensation of her being tightly clamped around his rod as he works himself briskly and with a decent amount of force into her. "But if there's one thing... Mmmmm!! I know I'm not half-bad at... It's something like this..." He chuckles at his words, knowing his supreme sexual skill is also a very welcome effect of Pandora's Heart, allowing his long cock to be thrust in deeply and quickly over and over again into the tightness of the stunning quest giver and previous ally to the Vault Hunters.

"Mmmmm!! I'm not bloody like... AHHHHH!! Any other pirate around these parts..." The redheaded beauty states with another saucy grin, keeping her body rocking back and forth to meet each and very thrust she very willing takes from behind, and has both of them moaning out like they've been lovers on the high seas (and deserts) for years, rather than having just met several minutes ago. "Ahhhhh!! And I can tell... MMMMM!! You're not like the rest of those Vault Hunters either..." She adds with a groan, her earrings and the rings of her pirate hat still on top of her head swaying back and forth in time with the motion she's making her body move with, slamming back firmly to keep that smacking sound ringing out and ensuring he's driving into her wet pussy balls deep with every steady thrust he gives her.

"Mmmmm... Should I take that as a compliment?" Samuel asks, giving her snatch another round of pumps before he pulls out of her.

"You should..." Scarlett smirks, standing up from the table and turning around so she can now sit on the edge of it. "The rest of you lot don't appreciate my fine sense of humour!" She says, reaching down to undo the belt above her "peg leg". "Give us a hand with this will you? Pants are a bugger to get off with this thing..." She holds up her hook hand.

"I can imagine..." He says, first taking off her boot from the good leg, and then sliding down her pants all the off her legs to set them aside, leaving her bottomless and still looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Helpful as well... Just a shame you aren't part of my crew..." She comments, spreading her legs invitingly and grinning as he instantly takes the offer to step up between them and once again press his shaft against her snatch.

"Mmmmm... You know, I'm supposed... Ahhhhhh fuck!! To be convincing you to... Uhhhhh!! Side with the Vault Hunters..." He says, like he's just remembered that he should be getting an ally here instead of letting his primal urges take over, and leading him to once again be balls deep in one of the most stunning females in all of Pandora as he gets back to work, thrusting his shaft in and out of her wet and built to be stuffed full snatch. "MMMM!! If that happens... Ahhhhh!! I'm sure we can make more meetings like this... MMMM!! Happen again..." He adds between his moans, loving how still pleasurably snug she is all around his fat rod, able to ram in deep and make the motion smooth and quick from how wet she is down there, and has little choice anyway as she wraps her leg and "peg leg" around his waist to make sure he's up close to her.

"MMMMM!! Oh yes!! Are... Are you sure you can't be... AHHHHH... Talked into jumping ship??" The stunning pirate Captain moans out, letting him feel the cold metal of her hook hand on the back of his neck as she has her arms wrapped around him for good measure as she takes this fucking, the pace now stiffer than before and that's only increasing the pleasure they're both getting from this. "AHHHHH!! You did... MMMMM... Say you weren't a proper Vault Hunter..." She smirks, licking her lips and feeling her body jolting back ever so slightly when he drives in with a strong thrust, making those rings in her hat and her ear swing from the force alone and her still covered tits bounce slightly, but her main focus is the top notch pleasure she's getting from his shaft filling up her twat time and time again as he has his very sinful way with the red headed beauty.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12