Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh... And have a pack of pissed off... MMMMM!! Vault Hunters after me?? I'll have to say no..." He smirks as he slides his thick cock in and out of her wet hole, able to glance down to watch his manhood thrusting into her still tight and now soaking pussy, and glancing up to her gorgeous face and seeing drops of sweat beginning to roll down along with the look of burning desire in her visible eye, a sight that no one perhaps would have dreamed possible from the feared and dangerous pirate, but all thanks to the powerful Relic that he's using to create this lust. "UHHHH!! Mmmmm FUCK!! Be-besides, I always heard pirates... MMMMM!! Hated traitors and mutinies..." He points out between his groans, sliding his hands up her clothed sides as he continues to send his hips sharply in towards her crotch so his balls can just slap up into her skin before drawing back until the midway mark and repeating the motion, the smack of his body meeting hers heard along with their totally shameless moans of pleasure from this now sexual rather than formal meeting.

"MMMMM!! Only when it doesn't work out... Ooooooooh SHIT!! In our favour!!" She groans, leaning her curvy and toned body back as far as her arms can let her, her head tilting back but her Captain's hat staying on her head as she takes without a doubt the best action she'd had in a long time if perhaps ever, loving the feeling of his cock thrusting way into her love tunnel like it's a scene out of XXX-Rated ECHOnet film. "AHHHHH!! MMMMM... At least I'm completely... MMMMMM YES!! Honest when I say... MMMMM... I'll betray others when I get the chance..." The former quest giver to the Vault Hunters says with a gasp as she takes a harder thrust into her snatch, making her body rock back as she lowers her head so she can stare lustfully at the hunk who is so expertly pounding away into her snatch, having no clue that both his skill and her raging desire is all because of a mysterious, sex-driven Relic that he has equipped.

"MMMMM... That's, uh.... AHHHHH... Good to know I... AWWWWW SHIT... I guess..." He says, almost thrown off by her honesty about her dishonesty, but thanks again to Pandora's Heart he keeps on sliding his cock swiftly and with force into her still snug and wet pussy, even as he himself begins to sweat as the effects of keeping up the kind of pace needed to give the gorgeous redhead the kind of fucking she deserves starts to take its toll on him. "Ahhhhhh... You'd even betray me? Even... MMMMM!! After we've done this??" He moans with a smirk, able to tease the dangerous but beautiful Sand Pirates Captain that he has his cock buried deep into, her juices erotically coating his shaft to keep him moaning as he pumps himself in and out of her tight and slick folds, ensuring she feels this top notch pleasure as well to give her a banging quite unlike any she's experienced before, or may ever feel again.

"MMMM... You sound more like... A pirate than a Vault Hunter..." Captain Scarlett groans, giving him a smile as she lifts her arms off of him before unwrapping her legs. "Driving a hard bargain after all." She says, reaching up to take off her short jacket and tossing it across her cabin.

"Guess... Ahhhhh... I am kinda Vault Hunter..." Samuel replies, easing his dick of her snatch and watching as she undoes the collar of her top so she can peel it away, revealing her nicely rounded and perky tits along with the rest of her toned upper body. "I've got a mission to do, and I plan on finishing it."

"In that case matey, here's the deal..." She says, casting the top away to leave her just wearing her signature hat. "You give it to me and make me cum, and I'll play nice with you Vault Hunter lot, and I will try my very best to try and not turn on you all even when it would really get me a lot of loot. Deal?"

"I don't think I can refuse that kind of offer..." He starts to say, reaching up to take a hold of his clothing but finding himself being grabbed by the top, pulled into a hungry and fierce lip-lock as she hauls him down on top of her on the table they've been fucking over and against already so far.

"Mmmmphhh!! MMMM!! MMMMPHHH!!" The horny pirate Captain moans into his mouth, forcing her tongue in past his lips while grinding her pierced ones against his as she grabs onto the back of his head with her good hand, using her hook hand to run against his arm as he has to blindly line his cock back up with her entrance so he can drive into the needy beauty. That gets her groaning louder into his mouth when he starts pumping her hard, making her slap her tongue against his as they make out and get lost in the sinful moment. "MMMM!! MMMMPHHH!! MMMM..." She keeps his lips pressed against her for a moment more before she has to release to break it, allowing them both to gasp and take in air as he leans back to stand up, gripping her good arm by the wrist and her part-metallic one by just under the hook as her body begins to rock back in response to his powerful thrusts.

"MMMM!! Awwwww FUCK!! MMMMM!! Fuck... Fuck yeah..." The wannabe Vault Hunter grunts as he gives it his all, slamming his thick shaft in to the hilt before pulling sharply back and repeating the action over and over, moaning each time his member slides in or out of that soaking but snug snatch, unfazed by her legs being draped over his outstretched arms as he bangs her. "UHHHHH!! MMMM!! Yeah Scarlett!! MMMM FUCK!! Your fucking pussy... UHHHH!! So fucking good!!" He groans out the approval of how pleasurable it is to be so deep in her tight, wet hole and showing, if the proof wasn't already clear from how hot and heavy this action has been already, that he has no issue at all fucking this woman who may have one good eye, arm and leg but is still drop dead gorgeous and built to be taken just like he's currently doing.

"AAHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING YES!! FUCK ME!! DON'T... MMMMM!! DON'T BLOODY STOP!!" She moans out, her filthy words echoing around her own quarters as she gets pumped, her body now coated with sweat but loving every moment of being ravaged more like a dirty port tavern whore than the feared and respected pirate Captain she actually is. She also has no idea that her uncontrollable lust and the pleasure she's getting from his mighty rod ploughing so deep into her snatch is thanks to the powerful Pandora's Heart Relic he's using to make her into this highly sexual, but still very much willing state. "OH FUCK!! OH YES SAMUEL!! MMMMM!! KEEP... AHHHHHH!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!" She demands as her sexy, curved frame rocks back and forth on the surface of this table that's already seen her been fucked over and on the edge of, now just laying back and taking the best sex of her life, her mouth hanging open to almost shamelessly drool while her eyes are approaching rolling back into her head from the effects of the pleasure overwhelming her.

"UHHHH!! MMMMM... Ahhhhhh... MMMMM FUUUUUCK!! MMMM!!" Similarly he's sweating hard and groaning away with every motion he has his hips doing, either slamming his cock home into her dripping wet and still snug pussy or pulling out a few inches so he can just drive himself back up into her, doing away with any attempt at words or sentences and just letting his primal grunts be the sound of agreement to her lusty demands. "MMMMM!! OH SHIT!! MMMMM!! FUCK... FUCK!!" He gasps, sweat dripping from his handsome facial features as he watches her perky tits bounce away in time with the jolting motion her body is doing, but he's keeping her in place enough for him by keeping a hold of her arms by the wrist and hook, allowing him to keep on hammering away into one of Pandora's most beautiful, as well as dangerous and deadly women.

"OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! I'M... I'M ACTUALLY... OH BLOODY FUUUUUUUCKKK AHHHHHHH!!" She moans out, body arching but her hat impressively still somehow staying on her head as Captain Scarlett starts to cum hard on Samuel's thrusting cock, juices flowing out like a flood over his long and fat cock that he keeps on sending balls deep into her, not just for his own pleasure but to ensure she gets the full experience of a sexual high unlike any other before. "AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! Ooooooooooh FUCK!! Fuck... FUCK MMMMMM..." She gasps and groans with a big, exhausted but satisfied grin of her gorgeous face as the waves of joy flow through her like the seas of old, moaning when he keeps on ploughing into her but eases off the force and the pace, leaving her laid out on her own table in a pool of her sweat and now juices by the time he finally releases her arms and pulls out of her snatch.

"So... We... We've got a deal??" Samuel asks, his chest heaving for air and his cock still hard but starting to throb now as he looks over her stunning body.

"I... I suppose I wouldn't be much of a pirate if I went back on my word... Or would I?" Scarlett grins as she raises her head up to look across at him. "Kidding! You held up your end of the deal... I'll do mine... Now, give us a hand, and I'll at least finish you off before you head out of here..."

"Sure!" He all too eagerly says, quickly taking a hold of her good hand to pull her forward and help her to once again kneel down in front of him.

"Only just came, but I'm still wanting more of you... I have no idea what's gotten me all worked up!" She muses, still unknowingly effected by Pandora's Heart as she guides him back into her hungry oral hole and starts sucking him off at a steady pace, groaning around the cock that's just come from deep within her snatch, getting her lips perfectly wrapped around this massive piece of man meat while her hand grips his thigh and her hook hand rests against the other. "Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." The beautiful, still horny pirate moans as she tastes her own pussy from off of his throbbing rod, cleaning up the mess she'd left all over him after her orgasm and not bothered one bit by it, looking now to finish things off properly and from the way she's sinking her head down deeply onto that pole she isn't planning on stopping until he explodes in her mouth.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! Ahhhhh... Oh shit Scarlett!! MMMMM YEAH!!" He groans, now being the one to tilt his head back with a grin as the rough and tough, but still gorgeous Captain bobs along his stiff but now intensely throbbing manhood, yet again those stylish rings in her hat and in her ear swaying from the force she's putting behind the lustful even after her own sexual high motion. "UHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! MMMMMM... Oh shit!!! MMMM FUCK!!" He gasps out, managing to look back down and see the sinful look in her eye as the redhead blows him like her life depended on it, letting him feel her full lips and the cool sensation of her lipring grinding against his dick as she runs her mouth smoothly and quickly back and forth over his size.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm!! Mmmmm mmmm..." She continues to groan, showing off that fantastic oral ability that wouldn't be expected of the feared and respected leader of Pandora's most infamous Sand Pirate crew as she keeps on sucking away and applying her saliva onto the dick she's found herself near addicted to despite only having met this hunk today. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmphh!!" She gazes up with her good eye, still burning with a lust that seems to be building up again despite her previous orgasm a few minutes ago, such is the effect that the lust-creating Relic he has equipped but as he groans and pulses between her lovely lips, his own peak is arriving and only brought quicker by her repeated, deep slurping of his cock.

"AHHHHH!! AWWWWW FUUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMMM..." Samuel lets out a deep groan as he begins to unload within Captain Scarlett's mouth, the first hot blast making her eye widen at a mouthful so large she nearly pulls her head off from him, but keeps her composure to keep bobbing away on him, wisely swallowing down his spunk when the second blast fires past her lips. Not letting up for a moment, she continues to blow him and drain that cock that has given her pleasure quite unlike anything she's experienced before, and is more than returning the favour by gobbling down every drop of cum he sends into her. Lucky for them both, the hunger she had for his spunk was satisfied by the vast amount he gave her, another beneficial effect of Pandora's Heart to give him a size of load that no regular man could ever give, even after such a red hot session of sex like this has been.

"Mmmmm..." Scarlett groaned, delivering a last suck as his cock starts to go soft, pulling away and sitting down on the floor of her cabin, gasping for breath. "Just... Just give me a moment please mate..." She asks, waving her hook as she closes her eyes in order to recover.

"No problem..." Samuel says, just as tired from the top notch sex but having wits about him enough to quickly bring up his "menus", unequipping Pandora's Heart with a far more usual for a Vault Hunter Relic. Closing the "menus" down, he once again offers a hand out to her to lift her up

"Still being nice after all that?" She comments, accepting and being helped to stand. "Not sure you'd make a good pirate after all, and you're a quite different Vault Hunter too."

"Guess you're right." He says with a shrug, knowing himself how right she is, but not daring to reveal his "secret". "So... We have a deal? You gonna help out the Vault Hunters?"

"I suppose so..." Scarlett states, taking a moment to adjust her hat. "You can go tell your Vault Hunter friends that I will, gosh this is hard for me to say... I will... Help them out, as best I can if they need it in the future. But!"

"But..." Samuel says, watching her reaction and having himself expected her to put a catch on the deal.

"I expect a fair share of any loot that any assistance brings, and you matey..." She smirks, poking him in the chest with her hook. "You tell them that any requests for help from me and my crew will have to come through you, and I expect you to deliver them in person... I don't need to mark a cross on a treasure map to get what I'm meaning, do I?" She adds with a lick of her lips as she takes a look over his chest.

"No Captain, you do not!" He replies with a grin.

"Splendid! Now, off you go! And feel free to maybe swing by once in a while... I still might make a pirate out of you someday... Or at least get a nice fuck or two trying!"

* * *

12