Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... Like I said Angel... Awwwww shit!! Anytime you want to... UHHHHH!! Get some practice in..." He goes to offer, but cuts himself off with another moan as she shows off impressive ability for someone so inexperienced, able to smoothly but with a building pace now bounce herself right up and down onto his shaft, taking him in so deep that her rounded ass cheeks slap off of his thighs each time he drops down. That slight sting barely phases either of them however, perhaps even adding to their lustful ways as they both keep on moaning out loudly and without any shame, despite this sexual encounter taking place in the same chamber where she had been held in for so long, but is now alive, well, and down to fuck as proven by her eager bounces on this still relative stranger's dick she has deep inside her.

"MMMMM!! Oh yeah! Gonna... UHHHH!! Fucking practice so... AHHHHH!! Fucking hard on you!!" She groans out, sweat starting to form over her gorgeous body as she keeps it moving straight up and down onto that still rock hard cock that's already been deep in her mouth and pumping into her snatch so far, and now she's swiftly riding it to keep herself filled up for more pleasure than she'd ever fantasied possible. "Ahhhhhh!! Keep... MMMMM!! Keep it coming Samuel!! I want... AHHHHH... To get really fucking fucked!!" She almost screams out, leaning back and arching as she brings herself to a stop, groaning as she rocks those lovely hips back and forth so she can yet again grinds her wet pussy downward onto his manhood, in turn making him moan with approval as he truly has the best seat in the house to watch the horny beauty live out many long held secret fantasies finally in real life.

"Ahhhhh... Shit! If that's the case... Then..." Samuel goes to say, but she just gives him another big grin as she dismounts him with a groan, moving off the desk completely and motioning him to do the same, and of course he wisely does so.

"Go for it!" Angel says, now bending over in front of that machine, sticking her sexy rump out towards him as she looks back over her shoulder at him. "Fucking nail the shit out of me! You'd better set the bar real fucking high for anyone else who gets lucky with me!"

"I think I already am damn lucky here..." He says, smirking as he knows how much his "luck" is all down to Pandora's Heart, but for now he does as demanded of him, once again moving up close to the horny beauty and pushing his dick straight back into her snatch with a firm thrust.

However instead of easing into things like the last couple of positions have kicked off, the would-be Vault Hunter goes all in, thrusting away into the stunning Siren with a series of quick and powerful thrusts, his waist and crotch slamming forward into her backside to make her forcefully rock forward, her tits swaying underneath her as her sexy, tattoo-covered frame is made to jolt back and forth in time with his pumps. In an instant she went from near-yelling to full on shameless screaming her delight, mouthing hanging open as the new intensity of the pleasure almost overwhelms her already, but at the same time keeps her craving more as she still stares back to watch him ram his member in and out of her still tight and now very wet snatch.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK YES!! MMMMM!!" The recently revived stunner nods her dark haired head in approval as she takes the exact kind of pounding she'd been craving not just since this fucking started, but no doubt for years as he slams his dick home to the hilt into her tight, wet hole. Her curvaceous frame is getting covered now in a layer of sweat, making her tattoos stand out even more and making her look even hotter than before as she willingly bends over and takes the dick from this hung hunk from behind. "AHHHHH!! MMMMM!! Oh yeah!! YES!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" She moans out, her gaze roaming over his attractive body from his handsome, rugged face, down his muscular chest and toned midsection, to lock onto his crotch and get the sight of that massive dick being pulled sharply out of her snatch before being rammed straight back in to stuff her full and keep them both groaning out in delight.

"Ahhhhh!! MMMMM!! Mmmmm SHIT!! Fuck!!" Samuel similarly groans, drops of sweat falling from his face as even with the enhanced sexual ability provided by Pandora's Heart he still has to put in plenty of work himself, gripping the hips of the beauty bent over in front of him as he keeps on smoothly and swiftly slamming his dick right forward into the begging for it stunner with balls deep thrusts. "MMMMM FUCK!! Fuck yeah Angel!! MMMMM SHIT..." He grunts, and perhaps if he knew fully about the powers that Sirens have, especially hers, he might understand how impressive it is for him to have lasted for so long fucking even a sexually inexperienced one like herself. For now, as has mostly been the case with his encounters with some of the finest women on the planet, his tunnel vision is just on enjoying this banging action and getting the most pleasure possible from it, and from the way they are both still moaning out loudly again and again, he's reached that target and then some.

"OH FUCK!! OH FUCK YES!! I'M... OH FUCKING YES!! MMMMM!!" The former ally to the Vault Hunters squeals out her delight at how she's been taken from behind and stuffed full in her snatch with man meat, having no idea her greatly enhanced lust has been created by the Relic that the stud banging her over and over had equipped. She's in a state she once thought was completely impossible to her, feeling so much pleasure that she's nearly unable to keep herself up and bent over for him as her curvy frame continues to rock back and forth, strands of her dark hair sticking to her pretty face and her tits still swaying away in time with the rest of her. "YES!! CUMMING!! I'M... FUCKING... FUCK!! MMMMMMMM!!"

She gave the warning of sorts just as those floodgates opened, and her first true orgasm will be one to remember as that well fucked snatch managed to get tight and clamp around the shaft that keeps on ramming deep in and out of her, making its owner groan deeply as he gets to feel plenty of pleasure herself as Angel's juices start to gush out and drench his member. Gritting his teeth, he keeps his control, squeezing her ass while he keeps on pumping his dick balls deep into her snatch, showing the tricks he's picked up with his experience in putting Pandora's Heart to its full use as he eases off the force and speed of his thrusts, making sure to enjoy that slick pussy for a little longer and still helping her to ride out the waves of pleasure from hitting that sexual peak.

"Mmmmm!! MMMMM SHIT!! Fuck yeah..." Samuel gasped, giving her another thrust before he pulls out, drawing in breath and just admiring his "work" of her dripping pussy as she stays bent over, recovering herself for a moment. "You alright there?"

"Mmmmm... Oh fuck yes I am..." Angel looks backs with a big, satisfied smile on her sweat-soaked face. "You look like you need... Someone to finish you off though..." She says, already moving off from the control desk so she can turn around, squatting down in front of his dick and taking a hold of it once again.

"Hey, if you're offering..." He says with the kind of grin that shows he has no issues at all with what she's planning.

"Oh I am!" The stunning Siren says with a smile, getting right to work as she sinks her head down and starts to blow him with speed and force, making him moan out loudly as she works herself back and forth along that dick that's been giving her the first proper pounding of her life (technically lives at this point), groaning herself as she slurps away in a very shameless fashion. "Mmmmmphhhh!! Mmmmmppphhh..." She presses her lips nicely tight around the cock that has just come straight out of her snatch, and if her groans are any indication being able to taste herself off of those inches is just an added turn on, on top of everything else she's experienced so far but is looking to finish things off properly, cleaning off this big cock she can't seem to resist, such is her lust-drunk state even after cumming so hard not too long ago.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! MMMMM... Ahhhhh MMMM!!" The still-in-training Vault Hunter moans out, tilting his head back as he feels his member starting to throb within that wonderful feeling oral hole, her juices being cleaned up from that rod and replaced with her saliva, while her hand strokes away at the portion not being handled in her mouth. "Ahhhhhh... MMMMM YESSSSS... MMMMM FUCK..." He grunts, looking back down to watch her gorgeous facial features sliding close towards his crotch before smoothly lifting up until a couple inches and the fat head are still between her lovely lips, and she eagerly repeats the motion again and again, showing great skill for her sexual inexperience as she's making sure he's throbbing and soon approaching his own peak.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmm mmmmphhh!!" The recently revived stunner continues to bob away on that big dick, having no idea that her sinful state of craving has all been due to the powerful Pandora's Heart Relic that he currently has equipped, allowing him to both enjoy this messy and pleasurable blowjob that she's giving, and actually last in that warm and wet hole. "Mmmmphhhh... Mmmmm!! Mmmmm..." Some strands of her hair are hanging loose to cover the other side of her face, swaying a little as her head rocks back and forth, her saliva seeping out past her lips and down her chin, more than generously covering that shaft and causing her own fingers to become sticky as she keeps on stroking away his dick at the same time as she sucks him off.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! OH... Oh shit!! MMMMM..." He gasps out in delight, the sweat trickling down his toned body while his manhood throbs once again inside her mouth as she works herself smoothly and eagerly along his size, acting like sucking dick is second nature to her despite this being her first real sexual experience, and one to definitely remember for a long, long time. "UHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK!! Here... MMMMMM SHITTT!! Here if fucking cums!!" He warns, gritting his teeth as he begins pulsating wildly within that stunning oral hole as the sexy Siren slides those lips steadily up and down along his fat rod, leaving it dripping with her spit from the repeated motion that would actually easily finish off a normal, red blooded resident of Pandora just as the kick-off before any fucking started.

Even with the warnings, she deliberately doesn't stop her steady bobbing motion to ensure she got a taste of real spunk for the first time, and she gets just that, her eyes widening in surprise as the size of the first blast of jizz into Angel's mouth catches her off guard to say the least, making her stop at the head to keep it inside. She quickens the stroking motion of her hand to drain his balls of that creamy goodness, each new spurt into her making her groan in joy as her mouth gets filled up, the amount of cum she's getting another effect of Pandora's Heart to create a load a normal man would struggle to deliver. So much seed she's gotten in fact, she has to swallow down the first batch with a filthy gulp, once again and that only continues as another blast of jizz is fed to her, her jerking making sure he fires out every last drop into that hungry hole until the last couple of drops are eased out and he starts to go limp between her well used lips.

"Mmmmmm..." Angel groans one last time, letting his spent shaft fall from her mouth before happily gulping down the last of his jizz. "To think... I've waited all these years to finally get fucked at last..." She says, grinning as she stands up from the floor.

"Glad... Glad I could help you out with that..." Samuel offers with a smirk, watching as she turns and moves to get her clothing again with a sway of her hips. With her back turned, he quickly brings up his "menus" so he can unequip Pandora's Heart with a much more bland but combat aiding Relic, and he's already closed them down by the time she's turned back.

"I bet you are... I mean, you've brought be back to life so that was the least I could do... And it's not like I didn't enjoy every fucking moment of it either!" She says with a grin as she starts pulling her signature attire up her gorgeous body.

"I guess we'd better go to Sanctuary now? Get you settled into a real home?" He offers as he also gets dressed again. "I've never uh, helped out someone who was, you know, dead before... Like properly dead, not just New-U

"I suppose we should... I hope the Crimson Raiders will be OK with me being around, after everything that happened."

"Ha! It'll be fine! I'm like, totally cool with the real Vault Hunters and all that. When I explain how I brought you back, there's no way anyone could possibly be mad at me!" Samuel claims. Having no idea, as usual, how wrong he is about everything. As usual.

Especially when Lilith finds out that Samuel picked someone else over her dead, ex-boyfriend...

* * *

12