Borderlands: Pandora's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man... Oh shit!! That's... That's fucking unreal..." He marveled as he looked down, moaning just from that filthy look of lust she was giving him as she looked up while sucking him off, cheeks flexing as she moved down onto him and then smoothly lifted upward. She never fully moved off from him, always keeping at least the crown and an inch within that talented oral hole, and sinking down to well over the half-way mark to ensure her saliva was nicely coating his rod. "Mmmmmm... Oh yeah Moxxi... Suck that fucking dick..." He encouraged, not that he clearly needed to from how wildly and skilfully she was already doing so. However taking the challenge she pushed her face down further onto him, making them both groan out as she sunk downward for full deepthroat action, leaving him stunned and her seemingly smirking around his manhood before out of reflex she let out a gag around his tool. It didn't stop her from staying down however, once more showing off her sexual ability by handling all of his size with her mouth for several long moments that would have easily finished off a normal man long before now.

Letting out another muffled gag around his manhood, she lifted her head slowly upward and then off of his cock with a gasp of lust, a grin coming across her "Mad" make-up styled facial features as she broke off the trail of spit that hung from her lips to the end of his dick by spitting down onto him. "Where the fuck have you been all these years sugar?" Moxxi playfully demanded as she gave his cock a couple of strokes to work her saliva all over him. "A man like you, packing this? AND able to take it? You shouldn't be in the Vault Hunter business honey..."

"I... Well, you know..." Samuel stumbled over his words, not just from her beauty as she moved off from the floor to stand up in front of him, his eyes drawn onto her cleavage. "I'm sort of new to this myself, you know?" He half-admitted to truth as indeed he'd never managed to last anywhere near this length of time with a woman before, but thanks to the mysterious Relic that was enhancing his own "abilities" as well as her sexual desires, he was getting the chance to enjoy one of Pandora's hottest women - a situation already superb just from that red hot blowjob.

"You could have fooled me honey..." She said, her hands going to the front of her tight fitting attire and ripping it open, sending buttons flying across the room and not caring about the damage she'll need to repair as she peeled if off her gorgeous body and off her arms, tossing it aside and showing off her miss-matching underwear of a straining bra containing her big breasts and already clearly damp panties. "How about you shove something good into my tight spot... And I'm not talking that tip you put into my jar earlier on..." She licked her lips as she grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him off from the kegs of Ale so she can take up a position in front of it, placing her hands against the barrels and bending over to stick out her shapely backside towards the lucky hunk.

"I can handle that..." He said out loud but also telling himself as he stepped out of his lower clothing and quickly took off his jacket then his shirt to stand naked, his rock hard member still ready to thanks to that sex-enhancing Relic that's effecting both him and her, as she sways her ass seductively from side to side as he approaches her.

"Take your time sugar... No one comes into the bar these days and if they do... Then can wait for little old me to be done with you..." She says, looking back over her shoulder with her hat still on her head as she watches him slide her panties down to show off her impressively by Pandora standards perhaps neatly trimmed but already clearly wet pussy. Her eyes then focus down onto his cock as he grips himself, lining up with her pussy with a testing rub against her folds before he pushes in, making her body tense as both she and the penetrating stud let out moans at his entry into the beauty who lets herself smirk for a moment before groaning again. "Mmmmmm!! And I better not be done with you any time soon either..." She warns as she spreads her tights covered legs wider for him as he begins to work his tool into her snatch, pulling back out with just the bell end staying within her wetness but then pushing right forward into her making her gasp in approval and delight, nodding her head when his hands move to grip her toned midsection as she finds her own eyes gazing over his certainly desirable (but somehow to her even more so now) muscular upper body as he starts to take her from behind.

"Oh fuck!! MMMMM... Fucking Hell Moxxi!! You feel... Ahhhhhh!! Incredible!!" Samuel admits with a groan, despite his lack of sexual experience finding himself running on instinct (and no doubt because of the Pandora's Heart) as he smoothly moves his hips back and forth, plugging her wet and tight box with his inches that go in effortless in part due to all her saliva that's covering his cock. "Mmmmm... This... I can't believe it's happening..." He says with an honest laugh as he fucks her, seeing quest giver and bartender already jolting forward when she pushes his dick into her snatch, watching the sexy sight of her ass cheeks shaking from the motion her curvaceous MILF body is doing as she further shows that raised level of lust by beginning to bang herself on the cock that's already driving deep into her.

"MMMMM!! Believe... Believe it baby!! You're... Oh FUCK!! You're fucking good!!" The former hostess of the Underdome Riot groans out as she pushes her pussy sharply back against the incoming thrusts that are filling up her needy snatch, craving more of the dick she'd been sucking off just minutes before and now is taking from behind into her wet and snug love tunnel. "AHHHHHH MMMMM... Oh! OH SHIT!! Mmmmmm... Please... Please tell me you're fucking single..." She naughtily moans out with another lusty look back over her shoulder as the sound of skin meeting skin starts to sound out around her alchohol storage room as her nicely juicy backside connects with his muscular body, ensuring she's getting filled up completely with his magnificent feeling and sized cock to give her the kind of fucking she's not had in clearly a long, long time.

"MMMM... Yeah I'm...UHHHHH... I'm single..." He grunts as he keeps a firm hold of her waist, staring down to watch his dick vanish right up into her tight and damp snatch before soon reappearing as he pulls a few inches out and she jolts forward and away from him, but soon the two quickly meet up when he drives in balls deep into her snatch as she rams herself back with force and desire to make them groan out. "Not exactly... MMMMMM!! Much time for fucking romance... AHHHHH... On this planet..." He says, but his focus is quite rightly on fucking the beautiful bar owner from behind like this, using a swift and nicely forceful motion with which to pound away into her box that's still gripping his member as tightly as she was when he first entered her, her slickness that now covers his rod only making the task even more smoother for him to continue driving that long pole straight into her twat.

"AHHHHH... I'm not... MMMMM... I'm not looking for my next husband at the moment either sugar... AHHHHHH..." Moxxi says with a tilt of her head, making her hat tumble off and onto her back and almost rolling off of her from how sharply her curvy body is rocking back and forth against the pumps entering her wet snatch from behind. However the stud currently giving her this top-notch (and unknown to her enhanced beyond his normal abilities thanks to a Relic) fucking grabs the hat, reaching forward and putting back onto her head even while still giving it to her with another round of deep and firm pumps. "Mmmmm... Thanks sugar... AHHHHHH... I'm more interested... Ooooooooooh FUCK!! In getting myself a good... MMMMM!! Friend... With some fucking good benefits!!" She grins back at him, still keeping her stunning frame bent over in front of him as he drives his dick in and out of her box with the kind of pace and force that feels perfect to her, the infamously highly flirtatious and sexual beauty showing she can handle a fucking as well as spit out innuendos as she continues to moan out with every in and out thrust she takes from the equally groaning out in pleasure hunk who's taking her like this.

"That... AHHHHH... Sounds like a damn good deal to me..." Samuel says as he delivers another firm thrust into her before he pulls out with a groan, taking a second to wipe a bead of sweat from off of his forehead.

"Hope you're not feeling worn out yet honey..." Moxxi remarks as moves to stand up, turning around and taking a hold of her bra. "Maybe this will get that energy back up?" She smirks, tearing the last of her underwear off and unleashing those large, magnificent breasts to leave that sexily glazed with sweat body only clad in her miss-matching tights and boots, topped off with her hat on her head.

"That'll do the fucking trick Moxxi..." He grins back, stepping in and this time making the move, taking a hold of her by the waist and then lowering her down snatch-first onto his cock.

"Oh FUCK!! Take me! Fucking... Just fuck me!! FUCK ME!!" She yells the demand, innuendos failing her due to her lust, instead just wrapping her legs around his midsection and her arms around his neck as she feels her back being pressed against the barrels of Rakk-Ale behind her.

Responding not with words, but actions instead, the Relic-wielding "Vault Hunter" does as asked as he slams his dick up to the hilt into the stunning MILF to make her moan in shameless delight on his cock, those cries continuing as he drives himself in and out of her dripping snatch, already putting more than enough force behind his motion to make her bounce on his dick, in turn making those beautiful big boobs shake sexily with every thrust. Sandwiched between his attractive and hunky body and the kegs of booze for her bar behind her, she can only remain in place held above the floor to take the best fuck she'd had in seemingly years, and loves every moment of it as she groans away and keeps a firm hold of the man she barely knows but cannot resist allowing to fuck her brains out like this.

For said hung male, he cannot believe his luck or the power the Pandora's Heart is having both on his sexual ability, allowing him to repeatedly ram his cock in and out of the still snug but soaking wet snatch of the busty long-time ally to Vault Hunters he's currently stuffing full with his man meat. That relic is also affecting her to make her crave that dick that's going balls deep up into her, the slap of his crotch connecting into her ringing out to mix with their moans as he rapidly and stiffly drives his tool in and out of her fantastic feeling and clearly needy snatch. He's more than taking advantage of this unlikely but very welcome opportunity as he fucks one of the hottest women in Pandora in her own storage room, making her moan and sweat like they've engaged in this act many times before instead of the reality of this being their first encounter, let alone first meeting.

"UHHHHHH!! MMMMM!! Oh fuck!! FUCK!! Yeah Sugar!! Don't... AHHHHH!! DON'T STOP BABY!!" The former Underdome hostess and owner begs between loud moans, her eyes becoming glazed over from the intense pleasure she's feeling, the signs of a long needed sexual high building up inside of her MILF frame, her sexy "Mad" make-up starting to run from the sweat this pounding is making her do but that's far from her mind now as she jolts on the pistoning rod stuffing her love tunnel full and driving her so lustfully wild like this. "MMMMM... I'm... I'M!! OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!! YA'LL BETTER NOT FUCKIN' STOP THERE HONEY!!" She suddenly moans out in a completely different, but equally sexy drawl of an accent than before during this sex. "I'mma... MMMMM!! I fuckin' need that darn... FUCKIN'!! BIG COCK MAKIN' ME CUM!! AHHHHHHH!!" She says with that "Southern" accent as she continues to take his thrusts as he goes in balls deep into her wet but still craving more hole, giving her a pumping to never forget but having no idea the pleasure he's delivering and her own desire has all been enhanced by the mysterious relic the handsome man fucking her has been utilizing.

"MMMM!! Take it! Fucking... UHHHHHH!! Fucking take it Moxxi!!" Samuel grunts, the sweat dripping off his rugged facial features as he hammers away into the finest piece of pussy he's ever had in his previously very inexperienced life, but is putting on the kind of performance expected of a long time skin-flick star from a film uploaded to a XXX-rated part of the ECHO-Net. "AHHHHHH... Yeah... You... MMMM... You fucking want it?? Then... UHHHHHH... Fucking take it!!" He hisses, having little time to marvel at the fact he's managed to force the bar owner out of her usual public accent from how well he's been fucking her. Instead and wisely he's focused on driving her into the oncoming accent with thrust after hard, balls deep thrust that makes those massive boobs jiggle and keeps her groaning out to give her and her stunning body the kind of action she and her innuendo-loving ways deserve.

"OH GAWD!! OH SWEET... SWEET LORD YEAH!! YEAH!! YES YES YESSSSSSS AHHHHHHHH!!" Loudly and shameless in her true accent, Mad Moxxi cums hard all over the ramming deep dick of this "Hunter" as he keeps her held up off the floor and against the booze barrels, still able to ram that lengthy dick sharply in and out of her slot even as she tightens around him and her fluids start gushing out over his member. "AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIT!! MMMMM... MMMMM AHHHHHH...:" She groans out as her eyes have rolled into the back of her head, her mouth hanging open as an orgasm the likes of which she's clearly never dreamed possible flows through her body to make her shiver in delight even as she still jolts and bounces when he stiffly sends his cock up deep into that completely now soaking wet hole. By the time she finally comes back down to Pandora it's only his grip on her that keeps her up as her legs and arms slump from off of him as she gasps for air with a lazy but extremely satisfied and sexy smile on her pretty but make-up ruined face.

"MMMMM... Holy fuck!! That was... Wow!!" Samuel said, gasping as he pulled out of her snatch and helped her to stand against the barrels of Ale she'd been fucked against.

"Woooooooo-wheeeeee! Honey! That was just simply amazin' darlin'!! You are one fine..." Moxxi starts to say before her eyes widen in horror and realization. "Did... Did I just... Oh God!!" She says now in her more familiar accent. "You fucked me out of my damn accent!!"

"Uhhhh... I..." He starts to say, before he's cut off by her dropping down to her knees in front of him and gripping his dick.

"Don't you EVER tell anyone about it, you understand me?? Not anyone!!" She snaps with a warning glare, and from the way she's holding onto his manhood it's clear this isn't a threat to take lightly.

"I promise!! I won't tell anyone!!" He wisely and quickly says, looking rightly worried for his own safety.

"Good!!" She says, taking a moment to compose her, letting go of his dick so can adjust her hat, licking her lips as she shifts up close to him. "Still... It would be rude to leave you hanging... After you actually fucked me like... Hell, like no one's be able to come close to apart from that damn drunken bird lover... How about I give you a treat... Another secret between you and me?" She offers, moving up and using her hands so she can capture his cock between her large tits, smirking up at him as she squeezes the rod and feels him throbbing between her boobs upon the first contact.

"MMMM... I'll stay fucking silent alright..." He agrees, and soon gets rewarded for it as the quest giver for Vault Hunters starts to slide her chest up and down against his tool, pumping his cock with her luscious and soft titties, showing no issue at all with the fact she's smearing her own pussy juices onto her own boobs from this action. In fact, it's making the motion all the more smoother and sexy as the busty beauty uses her assets to skilled perfection, moving them smoothly up and down over his inches that continue to noticeably pulsate as she delivers this tit fuck. "AHHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! Holy shit... That's... MMMMM!! So... FUCKING GOOD MMMMM!!" He groans the admission out, staring down and watching the crown of his cock popping up from between those tits before vanishing back down between them, the motion quickly and effortlessly repeated by the stunning MILF who despite having cum hard herself moments ago seemingly still has plenty of energy left in that gorgeous body.

"Yeah... You like that sugar?? I bet you do..." She purrs with a lick of her full, bright red and slightly smeared lips, the sensual look she's casting up at him made all the more hotter by how ruined from the intense sex they'd just had her make-up is, not to mention her hat still on top of her head as she keeps moving her breasts up and down on the cock that had just brought her to a stunning orgasm minutes ago. "Mmmmm... Don't be holding out on me anymore honey... I want to see what kind of shots this gun is packing... And I don't mean any elemental shots here..." The classic naughty talk returns from the bartender as she makes her tits slide back and forth along his throbbing pole, yet again showing her sexual skill at using her large chest to pleasure a man, knowing just how to move that thick dick in and out of her deep cleavage that's more used to fitting other things into rather than some meaty cock.

"UHHHH!! Oh FUCK!! AHHHHH... AWWWWWW SHIT MOXXI!! MMMMM..." He gasps as he takes this incredible tit wank that would have easily finished off a normal red blooded male within moments, let alone after some hot and heavy sex like they've been through. It's another sign of the power the Pandora's Heart Relic has to keep him able to take more of her big, rounded breasts moving swiftly along his size so he can enjoy even more of that top notch pleasure from a woman who clearly doesn't just now how to flirt and tease, but can deliver amazing sex herself as already proven during this encounter. As he grits his teeth and feels his cock pulsating between those massive mounds one more time, he knows that even all this newfound bedroom, or backroom in this case, ability he has he still has his limits but from the moans he's releasing he's got no issue with that whatsoever right now.

Tilting her head back to further show she's done this before in the past, Mad Moxxi avoids the first blast of Samuel's spunk from hitting her face, instead watching with a grin as it lands back down onto the top of her breast and over the heart on the top of her tits, soon joined by a second shot that lands down over the tops of her chest and slightly onto the other breast. She finds herself groaning from the sinful sensation of the spunk of a man she only met today splashing down onto her own big breasts as she keeps them pumping over that firing cock to get every drop out of him that she can. Her eyes widen as to her surprise he's producing more jizz than she's ever seen out of one man (another effect of that powerful Relic it seems), making her grin as her tits get more than ample covering along with his cum filling up her cleavage and staining his own cock.

"Mmmmmm... You've made quite the mess here sugar..." Moxxi comments as she lets her tits fall free from around his cock, finding herself unable to resist one last temptation as she leans in, using her hungry tongue to lick up his cum from off his softening inches and moaning at the taste before she shamelessly swallows it down, but purposely doesn't touch his load that's all over her tits.

"Ahhhhhh... Oh Moxxi!! That was... You are... Mmmmm..." Samuel is at a loss for words but secretly knows this has all been a result of a mysterious and clearly powerful Relic that's he is very thankful he's kept around with him for a long time.