Borderlands: Pandora's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

"Lost for words honey? I tend to have that effect on people..." She smirks after finishing off cleaning him, glancing down at her own tits. "But damn if that didn't feel good... No! Better than good. You felt... Well, let's just say... I think you and me should have ourselves... A little deal..."

"A deal? You did mention something about a friend with benefits..." He points out with a smile, deciding against revealing the true reason why they ended up having the best sex of their lives just minutes after meeting.

"Almost... You stop by my bar and have some drinks, and each time you knock back a cold, hard one... You can give me a hot, hard one back here to pay it off..." Moxxi explains with a lick of her lips as she stands up from the floor, further showing off those cum-covered tits. "Sound like a deal?"

"A deal and then some Moxxi!" He says with a nod and a grin of his own.

"Perfect sugar... Oh, and just to be clear? I was serious about the accent thing. Don't EVER tell a soul about that..."

* * *

Later on in the say, and just as Moxxi had predicted there had been little attention paid to her "abandoning" her bar duties, Samuel was able to step out onto the street from the bar in the same clothes but having enjoyed a shower to finally freshen up for once. Even if it had been pleasurably interrupted by Moxxi inviting herself in for a round two.

"Whatever this Relic is, it's turned me into a sexual God and a babe magnet... Now I get the line about why have money when I can have power..." He thinks aloud to himself, having switched out the Pandora's Heart for a less erotic Relic just to ensure he left the bar without Moxxi pouncing on him, even if that wouldn't exactly have been the worst thing in the world.

Entering the central "square" of Sanctuary, he was able to simply stand and look at the... Device? Machine? Whatever it was sticking out the ground and humming away, seemingly keeping the entire city floating. Not a whole lot made sense here in Pandora, and over the past few months he'd lost all his friends, lost the means to travel home, killed countless people and creatures, and had to struggle to survive all to scratch together loot to sell. But now? With one little secret Relic that seems to give him power to make him irresistible to the opposite sex, and make him able to fuck like it's his job? This kind of life he could get used to. He could really get used to. And not just with getting sex from Mad Moxxi either.

After all, as they say on Pandora, there ain't no rest for the wicked...

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers