All Comments on 'Bored and Horny'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 10 years ago
Thumbs up

Thank you that was just goooood!

But I gotta ask, do you think you'll ever start a bigger project? Something with more than 3 chapters? You could pull it off very nicely

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
Part 2

Hope there's a concluding Part 2 with actual sex.

donaldrutter513donaldrutter513about 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

That was one hot story .Please do a part two . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your dialogue is always so bloody passive-aggressive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

it felt so good i started cumming right here, oh god, i wish it was my own brother doing me this good, licking my own pussy like that, it's just so good and cute that i could let anyone do it to me right now after reading this story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
the playful gray zone

No one dabbles better from veering from normal and then edging right up to weird line for a second, then retreating , then back again but longer - on and on until the inevitable happens, much to satisfaction & relief of both fictional characters and real life readers. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Older brother

Wouldn't it be grand if the older brother had some delicious chest hair for Bree to run her fingers through? Let her take his shirt off -- she might not see the chest hair, but she could certainly finger it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved this one and hope there is a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was beautiful!

Sequel please!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Back to your old self

Back to your old self, Great story full of fun and a lot of truth as to how brothers and sisters are with eachother, the playfulness and picking on each other not the sex.

Sorry about my commits on your silly story, I know you were making fun of the dummies that think a huge cock and tits make a story.

As for Anon I would love to play your big brother and lick you all you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Almost the same memory with cuz

Wow that was hot, tried that with my cousin but she did not go through with it :(

Great story but please more! Here for years and 1st comment I ever left

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too much sarcasm

Got tired of all the sarcastic angst filled dialog, which is unforunate because the story did have some originality to it. But was offset by the sister feeling sorry for herself and deciding to pleasure herself with her brother there. So while it had a good start it quickly turned into a generic porn story. No offence intended.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
My sister and I have altercations all the time. ...

I wonder if this might be the way to solve them?

Seriously though. Great story.

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 10 years ago
Really liked it

This is a very good story that I enjoyed a lot which a slightly odd but fun motivation for the sister of being bored. This story is way better than your story "Terribly Silly Incest" and is easily of your usual high standard. I love most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel to this one.

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago

This is the Xarth I love. More like this, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Nice build up, with good dialogue and believable chemistry. I'd enjoy reading a sequel or two, see where they end up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

-Squeals- Xarth you are amazing! Great story like always. I hope there will be more ^.^

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Enough is never enough

Like usual good story you know I always want more.Your fan the old powderman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What about the...

Seriously, they go all oral on each other without cleaning up the cereal and milk and shards of bowl? It totally ruined the story for me. Just kidding, great story, despite the cereal never being resolved.

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
Interesting twist with the blind

Nice story. Loved the idea of her not having sight, but recovering it after the surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

loved the story please continue with more chapters.

OleguyOleguyover 9 years ago
A beautiful story.

I did enjoy that. Who cares about the cereal bowl and the other messes, there were far more important things going on !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Small detail, but it actually kept popping in my head and bugging the shit out of me as I read the story... Clean up the broken glass on the floor that you're fucking around on half naked!! Lolz, really I kept expecting one of them to get cut and it was distracting! Heh. ...otherwise the story was pretty good if you set aside the brother kinda being an annoying asshat. This definitely rates a few more chapters! Good writing :)

Robin68Robin68over 9 years ago
Glass???

Good story. Thank you for sharing. Interesting concept for a story. Any thoughts about a 2nd part?

>Just want to point out to others that there is such a thing as hard plastic bowls that can take a fall and not break. Or it can be just a regular plastic bowl. Plus she was not in a full standing position. She was in the process of standing, the bowl did not have far to fall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
will there be a part 2

That was good. I would love to know do that hang out more. Does her eyesight come back. Next time will they hook up at his place or does he come over more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

.....but it wasn't a plastic bowl! :

'Brianna grumbled about it, but she pushed herself to her feet. Or at least she tried to. I had no idea what happened, but somehow she tripped and fell to the floor. She managed to twist her body so that she landed on her shoulder rather than her face, but she dropped the cereal bowl she'd been holding. It shattered as it impacted the floor, making a sizeable mess.'

Reb1861Reb1861almost 9 years ago

them fucking would hav ebeen better

ausvirgoausvirgoover 8 years ago
Nice! Encore! Encore!

I loved the story. The lead up fit in nicely with Lee's "annoying brother" persona.

Brianna's invitation to "to try this again? Or whatever?" certainly implies the possibility of things going further, and hints that she may get over her objection to any sort of penetration. As "naughtiness" seems to be part of her turn-on, she can be expected to want to keep going further as she gets used to each level of naughtiness.

With Xarth's excellent storytelling skills he could erotically explore her reasons for not allowing even digital penetration: virgin? or just too far over the line too soon? The restriction also provides for sexual suspense/tension to enhance the next chapter.

NOTES TO:

Robin68: Just because you can get plastic bowls doesn't mean that everyone uses them. China or earthenware bowls are more common and being full makes them more likely to break/shatter if dropped. I'm not even going to comment on the sanity of trying to tell someone else's fictional character that they should have used a plastic bowl and spoiled the storyline :-).

mike2501: Relax, 1) it's just a story, 2) china doesn't usually produce the masses of sharp shards glass does, especially if the bowl's full, 3) Brianna rolled away from the mess AND her fallen body would have shielded that area from shards, 4) She didn't move around that much whilst receiving oral, so wouldn't have moved onto any shards she wasn't already aware of, and Lee could see where he sat, to avoid any stray shards.

Anonymous: Duh! Of course her eyesight comes back - the op was apparently to improve her vision (e.g. laser surgery) and her vision was already getting better during the story, plus there's no compelling reason for Xarth to introduce post-op complications into the storyline.

jott50jott50over 8 years ago
loved it!

The story was so totally believable that it could have been a narrative instead of fiction. So many times these stories are obviously fictions of the writers imagination, and that's ok but it is rare when a writer makes the reader feel like it really happened or could have happened that way. Good Job xarth!!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
More ?

Great start, but this is crying out for another chapter - beginning about 7 - 10 days later when Bree has her sight back.

Go on, you know you want to - please ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sequel

Definitely needs a next chapter which takes place after Briannas eye sight returns and how her relationship blossom's with her brother.Waiting for it

Regards DK

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 7 years ago
More!

You're such a tease! They didn't go all the way and the overall tone is pretty light-hearted. But I definitely want to see a sequel where their relationship develop into something more serious. Making us feel deep emotions is your bread and butter, so don't skimp with this story!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
hot stuff

please write some more this is really good.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I'm not going to read all of the comments first...

Too many to worry about. This was a good story, as far as it went. I would love to see how it turns out, but from looking at your list of stories, and the age of this story, I doubt we will see any more.

However, this was a good start to the story. I enjoyed reading it. It kind of reminds me of my semi-contentious relationship with one of my sisters... we never got around to playing though.

justcusinsjustcusinsalmost 7 years ago
Still waiting for MORE!

Really wish you would do part 2 to this.

It pisses me off when I read a very good story and then for some reason the author says fuck it,I'm not going to give the readers an ending to this one.

Please finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Continue!

As others have noted, this is a wonderful start to what could be a wonderful character-driven series. I hope you return to it and continue to tell the story. The teasing banter and gradual development are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bored

Previous comment summed it , there is so much to be done here . Xarth , I know you like the build and the chase, BFFS can you put a few of us out of our misery ? I love these two , and I want to know what happens..

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
I need more...

The story, like others you have written, could easily go far beyond what you have given us. Very good writing and hot subject matter... KEEP IT GOING

iwannagetsumiwannagetsumover 4 years ago
please continue this

this is a goldmine, please don’t let the story die

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
Why?!

Why'd you stop there?! I love your stories and all, but this feels half done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If it's True

As advertised, some additional back story or follow-up would be delicious, perhaps just in the comments. I like it as "complete" as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My new favorite writer.

I'm working my way thru all your stories. I love them. Probably my favorite writer on here and I'm some what of a connoisseur lol. I'll read whatever your write. 🖤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a touch too much

i love your verbal sparing between sibs. Lexi may be my all time favorite story. That said, this harassment was hard to read and it detracted from the story. where your usual exchanges come off as entertaining sexual banter, This dude just comes off as a total prick. The premise and the content was great, as usual for your stories. But unfortunately, for me at least, it missed the mark. The brother came off as an asshole and it can be hard to get into a story where one of the main characters is such a dick. He was initially unlikable, and by the time the situation changes, it was too late to invest in the douchebag. Sorry, I will continue to read and enjoy the rest of your stuff

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Good start, what's next. More please. 5 stars

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good story, again.

Thanks again for sharing 😊.

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

you're good at writing banter too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Usually it's your female characters who are complete pricks. I'm not sure this was an improvement.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 3 years ago

you forgot the bowl of cereal spilt on the floor.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 3 years ago

you forgot the bowl of cereal spilt on the floor.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

About 7 months ago, before I added this comment, someone else posted a lengthy opinion about Lee being a prick and an asshole. I have to totally agree. I had to give this one a 4/5 rating for the same reason. 🤔 I was okay with Lee being a typical jerk brother in the beginning, but I would have enjoyed it better if it he had grown up in the course of the story and found more affection for his sister by the end.

You're still my favorite author on here because you write ✍ stories that appeal to my interests. But your newest contribution (a complicated favor) posted a day or two ago also fell one point short of a perfect score. But by no means am I disappointed in what you're sharing with us. Thanks for your hard work.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

I am not reading anymore authored by you, wish you luck and success.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of this one but still a good read. 4/5

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

The previous commentators appear to have lived in perfect homes were sibling rivalry did not exist, news for you the rivalry in this story is extremely realistic. Congratulations on a great story and keep publishing the truth, warts and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The brother is a complete jerk, inconsiderate and annoying. He really deserves some real punishment. Other than that, somewhat enjoyable..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read about 2/3 of the first page and then I bailed.

The brother is a complete asshole. No plot twist is going to change that. Around the point where he's pulling her shirt up to see her panties is when the parents should have returned because they forgot something, saw him abusing his sister, and take turns beating the shit out of him with a baseball bat.

I would have stuck around to read THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a decent story while the author was a jerk it did had me cum two times

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel great character development in your stories - almost everyone becomes someone I might know. And thanks for keeping it interesting and believable. Readability improves drastically when stories have just enough details and easy conversation to be plausible. This one in particular was very enjoyable - for the banter wasn't forced and it was easy to tell that the AH comments were typical of things siblings sometimes say to each other but don't really mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first story of yours that I actively disliked. I understand that sibling rivalry or whatever that bullshit is, is part of how you build your relationships between brothers and sisters. When it is minor and fairly rapidly resolves into affection, fine. But this guy was such a fucking asshole, I mean just an insufferable prick. And at the age they were supposed to be? What a fuck-up. With everything going on, all he could think about was how to get the next tease or jab in at his sister? How to be an even more of an asshole? There were a lot of ways you could have taken the character development, but this? - I hated it. It ruined just about everything else in the story for me. Maybe your audience generally is more open or forgiving when it comes to shitty little bitches like this older(?!) brother. This waste of oxygen. But all I can do is tell you how I felt about it. I've written several times, in all other cases as a fan, lauding your ability as a writer and my appreciation for your creativity and the sexually arousing aspects of your stories, regardless of how realistic it may or may not be. But for me, these days in particular, the last thing I need is one more asshole trying to find ways to fuck with people - particularly vulnerable people. I suppose ultimately the bottom line, and last straw for me (sorry about mixing metaphors) was that he was a bully. Maybe not physically, but in other ways. His aggression was relational - again, a real bitchy-way of going through life. And I fucking hate bullies. Now that we have a good percentage of the population excited to the point of deviance with either mob-bullying or being one of the wannabe bitch-crowd, cheering on their dickless bully hero, I really have no time for it. So I hope this will be the last story with this kind of character development. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5-STARS

LOVED IT AND THEIR SIBLING RIVALRY

OddGuy35OddGuy35about 1 year ago

oh god loved this so much. it been bookmarked. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously, I have never encountered a sibling that even came close to being an asshole like you painted the brother in this story. Didn't enjoy this story at all. Hope that is the last character you ever write about that acts that way towards his sister. That is embarassing to all the brother siblings that one might be described this way. Your story so you own what you wrote. Enjoy many of the other sibling stories you have written and most of them resemble what most of expect out of being the older brother sibling. This one just went to far off the honorable level of the protecting brother who would do anything for their sister.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I would love a follow up… Have them grow closer and have him show a softer, more caring side towards her…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First of this author’s stories with a complete end. 5 stars, great job.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the guy who wrote a paragraph 3 comments down. I think it was pretty authentic how the brother acted. Sure he was being a jerk and messed with his sister a lot, but it seemed pretty natural to me. Sometimes I or my older sister tease our younger sister. Not with how the story developed later on of course but how it was in the beggining, just probably not as much as he did. My older siblings also messed with me when I was younger. It's a normal thing.

But it was a great story

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

A great story… a lot of fun. For the commenters who don’t know, siblings who are constantly after each other aren’t as mean as you might think. It takes a lot of trust to act that way towards someone. The give and take is almost always beneficial, as long as it isn’t intentionally abusive. It’s clear that they like being with each other. I like to think that they’re teaching each other to develop thicker skin. If one has too much, it’s a safe environment to just walk away from. - Being authentic, not putting on airs is quite liberating. It might even garner you a little sibling naughty time. That’s fun!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the sense of fun and tension you created.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG18 days ago

Too, too funny...the comments about how Lee is a bully/is disrespectful of his sister (which he is)/how siblings DO NOT talk to each other like this. They grew up in a tolerant household and had a lot more respect for each other, I guess!!

When I was really little (in the 60's) we had neighbors with four kids; the two oldest, a brother and sister, were ALWAYS yelling at each other and being insulting. One time, the brother called his sister 'so queer'...I tho't their mom was gonna stroke out or wreck the car (we were going down the road!!). Sister freaked, and Mom, in no uncertain terms, told son to NEVER EVER use that term again. At the time, context and my youth, I knew it was bad just as it came out of his mouth...and then the reaction...sister was crying...Mom really upset, the other siblings shocked at what was said!! For me...LESSON LEARNED, at least for the moment, I still use 'queer' in conversation...and, yes..."That Way"!!

As far as my sister and me, we had our share of tiffs; last really great one (we do not hardly speak know) was in 1997, parents' 30th wedding anniversary. Sister was being VERY un-complimentary and demeaning, I told her a few choices things (I stand by what I said)...she started screaming and demanding Dad correct me/Mom was crying and could not believe I used that language on my sister/Dad was " Do you REALLY have to talk like that to her??!! I pulled the car over and asked for the key to the place we were staying, was gonna walk back, pack my stuff, and go back home. Parents freaked, and I said that their taking sister's side was par for the course.

Rest of the time (couple of days, maybe) was tense...and, as I said, sister and I do not speak much nowadays. Real shame, I love her, but she thinks she is better than me!!

All that to say...SIBLINGS DO TALK KIKE THAT TO EACH OTHER...is it right...NO!! But it does happen. Hopefully can grow out of it!!

Obviously, Brianna is a virgin, from her reaction to Lee's attempted entry; it was cute, and Lee was the best brother by acceding to her wish. That said...ANOTHER CHAPTER, PLEASE...!!

FIVE**5**STARS...for another Xarth special story!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14702 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...