Bored Housewife, Big Black Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he was getting close, and I knew what I wanted. More than a good fucking, which he was definitely giving me, I'd come here for something else. Something more primal still. Ever since I'd first sucked his big, black cock. Ever since I'd first tasted his hot cum, I'd known. Something deep within me had made a decision. Something as ancient as our species was calling the shots now. Something more me than me had chosen him. He was superior in every way to my husband. He was a stronger, fitter specimen. A bigger, more powerful man. His huge, black cock was better suited for its purpose.

"Come for me, Daddy!" I screamed, throwing my hips back and reveling in the mixing of pain and pleasure that came from him filling me completely. "Give me that cum... Come inside my married white pussy..."

He grabbed my hips with both hands, incensed by my demand. He drove his incredible cock inside me again and again, deeper and deeper. Then he thrust hilt-deep and held it there. I felt a hot flood. A torrent of his cum filled me. It was so deep. There was so much. I worried for moment that he'd get me pregnant, but then I realized that I wanted nothing more than that.

As he pulled away, and I felt the excess of his cum pouring out of me, I decided that if I was going to be sure, we'd have to go again.

"So, your place, or mine next time?" I asked, stepping back into my dress.

"That depends, when's the next time?" He asked, watching me dress and stroking his cock. It was already getting stiff again.

It was thrilling to watch it surge back to life so quickly. I thought about my husband's little pink thing, and how it deflated like a sad balloon after he came. My black lover truly was the superior being. Some primal mating drive inside me had known that all along. I had a need that my husband was wholly incapable of fulfilling. A deep, animal need. I found a way to be fulfilled. It is that simple.

I strode over to him and took his cock in my hand. I felt the heat rising off of it as it grew rigid again.

"Let's go to your place, my husband's home." I said, knowing that I couldn't wait much longer.

12