All Comments on 'Bored Housewife, Big Black Coach'

by ThePiperRai

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
Re: Garbage

Looooool stay mad anon, people will write what they want to write and you cannot stop them. People like IR! Just face it :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from the old one

You need help with your narrative skills as well as your English

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Give us more!

Great story. Please write second and third chapters. Hope he ducks her pregnant in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

Please write part 2 ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

StormbringerStormbringerover 6 years ago
nice start

Looking forward to more. I like the wife taking matters into her own hands angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Right because he isn't going to notice the smell of semen

In his wife's mouth?

Even the biggest coward will fight, if there is no other way out. Of course, she's the perfect wife, she does nothing wrong and works insanely hard to make her marriage work, right?

Judging by her comments and actions, she puts less work into her marriage than she does her nails.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love black cock

Swallowing a big black cock is a BIG turnon xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:Annette Bishop

You really are a slut, aren't you?

There are some really good IR writers on this site, this isn't one of them. No different than the numerous trash writers in loving wives.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
RE:RE: Annette Bishop

Let people like what they like anon, you can’t stop ‘em.

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
All Anons.....

Don't you love the comments they leave, I can see them now, reading it with one hand on their junk, feigning disgust, salivating, you get the pic. Then they use the anon for fear someone will recognize them, Hahaha, Do us all a favor, eat some s*** and bark at the moon for awhile!!!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Anonys

I;ve read some good things posted by them from time to time. I figure those just haven' taken the time to set up an ID. The majority of Anony's come on and rip a piece to shreds, especially new writes. Way to make the feel good about their ability you Ass-Hats. Writers get better because of constructive help in the comment section. You Jerk Wads tear them up. I agree. Eat Shit and climb back under that rock.

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: All Anons.....

I noticed that, despite your rant about them, you didn't say anything good about the story. In fact, you didn't say anything at all about the story. I can only presume that despite your vitriol you couldn't find anything good about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I love this story. It's well written, gets right to the point and involves a white wife and a well hung black guy. My favorite type of story.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Great story

but you didn't earn your 5* until she kissed her husband!

Mekosa2Mekosa2almost 5 years ago
5 star kiss

This kiss was indeed a pretty hot cherry on top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It Could Happen

This story is hot because it isn't too far fetched or ridiculous. A wife was bored and found herself attracted to someone different than what she had. Happens all the time. Most husbands are completely clueless when their wife is getting reamed by a another man. This kiss at the end illustrated how women can be so sneaky and wicked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a really nice hot short story. Plausible too, I loved the twist at the end. Repetitive boredom, kids, work, whatever, I was never crazy about having sex with my husband after a difficult, frustrating day for me, it was even worse after he had a few dalliances. A big bulge in some guys pants just wouldn't get me wet, I was in a rut. Then I met a guy at Starbucks one morning, had a nice conversation, frequently noticed him elsewhere, he was a bit younger, divorced but not frustrated or sour on life, a cup of coffee with him was like thirty minutes in heaven, always upbeat, he had a way of laughing. I started improving my looks in hopes of seeing him each morning, eventually he asked if I'd like to get a glass of wine for lunch instead of coffee, absolutely. We'd walk around the city, Central Park, MOMA, MET, we oftened hug and kiss before leaving each other. The next time, Saturday we kissed as soon as we met, the hug, omg, he was obviously hard, was I flustered, ah but the hook had been set, I was married and white but wanted this black man, I needed his black cock in my pussy, I couldn't believe I was even thinking it. He suggested going to his place, we walked along, I resisted, "I'm married, I can't do this." "Yes, you can, you will, we want each other." He was right, we fucked the whole day, I couldn't get enough of him, of his cock, his cum, he was so different, black, intelligent, a big cock. One rainy afternoon, while riding his cock, I stopped and angled his cock into my ass, I gave my ass for the first time, oh it was different, omg. Whenever he is balls deep in me, frustrations evaporate, five years now. I even smile knowingly at my husband latest tango or tease him to fuck me harder. I'll read the rest of your/her stories, no doubt you can put words together than myself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, nice and hot, oh those soccer moms. Our families knew one another very well as our kids had been playing baseball since T-ball. He wasn't the coach, he was black, I was white, he was usually at their games, as was I. One afternoon, their game got rained out, most of the parents went home, we chose to have a drink together, after two drinks we left the bar to check into a nearby hotel, my reluctance soon vanished as I sucked my first black cock and he fucked my brains out twice, we had a monthly romp for two years. Fucks happen. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePiperRai@ThePiperRai
Hi, I'm Piper! I'm an erotic author living in usually sunny Topsail Island, North Carolina. I love movies and music, and writing your filthiest fantasies. Hit me up! I love to talk to readers and writers, plus I do commissions and stuff! I have a Patreon, which has even more...