Boredom Can Be Dangerous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers

I was still gasping for air when Phil abruptly pulled Jake up and spun him around to stand in front of me. "He gave you a big load...time to pay him back in kind." Phil said, running his hand along Jake's ass-crack and coating his palm with cum.

I looked up from my lethargic daze to see Phil standing tight against Jake's back, and reaching around to jerk my father-in-law's aching tool within a firm and sticky grip. Jake moaned loudly as four heavy ropes of spunk flew from his cock and splashed onto my face, shirt, and over my deflating prick. I was practically covered in cum as my deflating cock fell heavily onto my thigh.

"I don't do guys often...but you two sure as hell make it worthwhile." Phil said with a smirk, as he grabbed my boxers and used them to clean his limp dick. "I know you guys are planning to be around another couple of days...so I'll be in touch." He grumbled while tucking his shirt and tightening his belt before removing the cuffs from my wrists.

I was pissed. I could barely stand to look at Jake as I tore off my shirt and walked into the bathroom for a shower. As the water ran over my body, I could hardly believe that a few isolated private moments had evolved into borderline rape with a guy that my father-in-law obviously knew. I hated Jake for the series of events that led to the whole thing, and despised myself for having gotten off on it. There was something about the rough and rugged aspect of the already taboo act that seemed to drive me into doing things I never thought I'd do. "Fuck...that prick still has my license." I thought to myself, while watching water and cum spinning down the drain.

++++++++++++++++++++

The next day, Jake and I barely spoke. He offered to pack-up and take me home, but I reminded him that I still needed to get my license back from his perverted ranger buddy. It seemed neither of us was eager to seek out Phil. In time, I would get over my seething rage. I had to...it would be difficult to explain to my wife why I suddenly couldn't stand being around her father. Jake spent most of the day out on the lake with his own thoughts, while I calmed my nerves with hikes through the woods. Evening dinner was quiet, with both of us turning-in fairly early that night.

The next morning, I knew I had to deal with Ranger Phil, and get my license back before we left in another day's time. I left the cabin early, walking down the main road toward the rangers' office, not wanting to have Jake drive me there and deal with both of them. I had been walking about thirty minutes when a familiar SUV pulled beside me.

"I'm guessing you're coming to see me." Phil said, after rolling down the passenger-side window. "Get in; I'll save you another mile of walking."

After a moment of hesitation, not sure if getting into a car with this jerk was a good idea, I climbed into the passenger seat. Phil was dressed in jeans and polo shirt instead of his uniform, and the back seat was filled with a few bags from the local grocery.

"This is my day off. Good thing I saw you, since I never made a report, or turned your things into the office." Phil said calmly. "Look...you have every right to be pissed-off, and if you want to pull over and take a few minutes to beat the shit out of me, you can. I got caught in the moment, and allowed things to go too far. I think you should know that most of that stuff was all a game....Jake and I like things on the rougher side....seems to make it easier to do what we're doing, I suppose."

"So why not just take your fuck toy and bang his ass in the other room...why did I have to be a part of it?" I asked, with mild anger in my voice.

"The pot was a pretty big thing for me to just ignore...I'm busting college shit-heads all the time for that crap. Part of me wanted to make a point...another was curious as hell." The ranger said, also sounding annoyed. "I'll admit, when Jake told me how he got into this whole thing, I wondered about the son-in-law who pulled the skeleton out of the closet. I took advantage of the situation to see that shit in action."

"Then you know all this crap started with case of unfortunate timing, and a dumbass decision to let somebody give me a blowjob." I said, with my irritation growing stronger. "I was willing to keep this shit in perspective, as long as I knew Jake kept his mouth shut. I have no interest in getting into some fucked-up, faggot-ass drama!"

"Uh-huh...so, you were hard as a rock and pounding his ass because none if it appealed to you?" Phil asked with heavy sarcasm. "Sounds like the kind of bullshit I used to tell myself when I fucked that private in the Marine Corps. Look bud, given a choice, I'll take pussy over cock any day...but I learned that variety ain't all bad. After months on end without any snatch...finding a bud you know will keep a secret is an asset you come to respect."

"Yeah, well...you're version of "don't ask, don't tell" didn't work so well for me. He could have fucked around with you without ever mentioning me."

"It's not like it was the first thing he ever told me." The ranger said, sounding defensive. "The fine for burning trash during a no-burn warning was pretty steep. Jake knew I'd been divorced for a while....when he nervously offered a blowjob, I was too horned at the time to turn it down." He said, as the mound in his crotch seemed to twitch. "It's a long fucking story...but after a while we traded tales on how we got started on cock. That whole daddy-boy mental image of you two touched a nerve. No...I'm not into fucking my son. I'm an admitted pervert, but even I have limits. Now that he's in the military, the thought he might find what I did, really gets me going. It didn't help that you're about his age, and look lot alike."

I wanted to be repulsed at what Phil told me, but I had to admit to myself that's pretty much what got me wound-up. Fucking a guy was weird enough, but making my wife's father my own personal bitch appealed to the more dominant side of my personality. Making love to Emily was a tender and personal thing. Fucking Jake was all about raw sex and strength.

"Great...I hope you had a good time pretending I was your son and watching him fuck another man's ass." I snapped back, shifting in my seat to quell the slight swelling in my pants. "Can I get my license back? I'd rather not spend time at the DMV to get another one."

"Envelope...under the seat." Phil grunted, in response. "We still need to get rid of that weed. You guys aren't taking that shit with you...and sure as hell aren't leaving it here."

I was so engrossed in the conversation, that I never noticed where we were headed. Phil parked next to the cabin, and Jake walked outside to greet us.

"Come on, Phil...this isn't another round of bullshit, is it?" Jake asked as we stepped onto the porch.

"Take it easy. We're still dealing with same bullshit. I gave Sean back his license, but we still need to deal with all this weed." Phil said, taking the envelope from my hands and pulling out the bag of joints. "We're either going to flush it, or burn it. Since I'm off duty today...I say we burn it. You guys need to relax, anyway. Neither of you can go home to your wives with this much tension."

The first hour or so was still pretty tense, but the pot seemed to help all of us relax as we sat on the porch and smoked a joint while staring out onto the lake. The last thing we wanted was to have the house smelling of reefer.

"One last thing, guys...and we can put this unfortunate incident to a close." Phil said, taking a long draw from his joint. "Jake, quit letting that shit eat at your gut...just let it go, and tell him what you want."

"Fuck you, Phil. Why not start by telling your son what you apparently want?" Jake replied, implying too much within a pot-infused chuckle.

"Fuck you back, man. Fantasy is one thing...I'd never actually do it. On the other hand...I'm not sure what you wouldn't do." Phil said, as the smoke expelled from his mouth.

"Fuck both of you." I answered back, buzzing as much as they were. "I've had enough of your guys shit for one weekend."

"Damn it, Jake...how can a man like you be such a pussy!" Phil barked, in fake disgust before looking straight at me. "He wants your cherry, son. He got a little tired of playing second-fiddle to someone half his age. That's probably why he's been coming to visit around here more often."

"I might pitch, but I'm not a catcher. He already knows that." I answered flatly, staring out at the water for no apparent reason.

"I could tell that the other day, with the way your ass clamped around my finger."

"Shut the fuck up, Phil." Jake said with a mix of anger and embarrassment. "Sean knows his limits. I can respect that."

"Hey...we got us a group of three alpha-dogs here." Phil said, taking another toke. "None of us wants to play the bitch all the time. I at least I gave it a shot, and can get into it on the rare occasion. It is a wild fucking sensation, son. Makes you think the fags ain't got it all wrong."

"Holy shit...I'm gonna grab a beer. Why don't both of you go into the trees and rub one off, for fucks sake?" I said, walking into the cabin.

After grabbing a cold one from the 'fridge, I walked back onto the porch and stood against the railing, looking out at the lake. Phil was still taunting Jake, but I was buzzed enough to not pay attention. My mind was pulled out of the fog, however, when Phil suddenly moved behind me, bending my arm behind my back, and kept me pinned against a porch post.

"I think you might like this game more than you let on." Phil grunted into my ear as he bent my arm further back. "Nothing less than an emphatic "stop" won't get you very far. Say it like you mean it, and we'll back off."

"Get away from me, you fucking prick!" I barked back, struggling against Phil's strength. I'm certainly no slouch, but Phil's massive build was more than I could tackle. I couldn't help but wonder why I hadn't yet said "stop".

Phil came close to my ear, whispering just low enough for Jake not to hear. "Good. This is the way it ought to be. No fucking flowers or romantic poems...just a solid set of rules."

"Phil...quit fucking around. Sean's been through enough of this shit." Jake said in a firm, demanding tone.

"Oooh...somebody finally found their balls! Do you really want to pull me off him, Jake? Do you want to pass on this tight, muscled ass while you've got some help to educate the boy?" Phil growled, while gripping my butt and squeezing it hard. "How about it, Jake...what do you want me to do with this disrespectful punk? Should I let him go and allow him to use you whenever he likes, without ever paying you back?"

I'm almost certain that if I had been completely sober, I would have put an immediate stop to this. Strangely though, I could feel my heart race and the adrenaline flowing. Phil may have understood my fantasies, even if I pretended to be unaware of them. Consciously, I knew I was in no danger...but the idea of being overpowered by a strong guy stirred feelings in me that I knew existed, but never allowed to be fully expressed. A mix of fear, lust, and curiosity now raged through my body. Phil knew the game would be important to rationalizing in my mind what my body wanted to do. He also knew that Jake needed a stronger sense of control to take what he desired.

"It takes a strong man to admit what he wants and then take it. Sometimes we all need a push to know what it is." Jake said, moving next me as Phil kept me restrained. "Our family values strength, Sean. I know you want to make the family bond as strong as possible." He said, kneading my buttocks. "I'm glad my daughter shared her life with you. I shared more with you than I ever intended. The strength of that bond needs to come full circle."

"Shit...did you swallow a fucking psychology book?" Phil asked Jake, while still holding my arm behind me. "You can think about circles as you rim his tight little hole."

"I'm sorry Sean...I really want this." Jake said firmly, staring into my eyes as he ripped the t-shirt away from my chest and immediately began pinching at sucking at my nipples.

"That's it, bud...show the boy how much you appreciate his firm body." Phil said, releasing my arm, but using his own to keep my back tight against his chest. "Is that how your wife does it? Does she lick her way down your treasure trail until she gets to your fuck stick? Is she better at it than her daddy?"

Phil ground his hips against my backside...the firmness of his erection easy to feel as it grew within his pants. I looked down to see my father-in-law trailing his tongue over my abs as he pulled at the button-fly of my jeans. A voice in my head kept telling me this was wrong, that I allowed something that should have never happened to go way too far...that I was straight, and Emily's pussy was all that my dick would ever need. My cock, however, seemed to think differently. I was getting hard in spite of myself, and swelling quickly. This was turning me on...a sensation just as unexpected as when Jake first bent over in the truck and offered me his ass. I knew I was about to be pushed into something I was very unsure of...and yet the thrill of the unknown excited me even more. This game was providing some cover for my ego, but I couldn't play a passive role the whole time. I wasn't going to be someone's submissive bitch.

"Go ahead, you filthy old fart...suck on my big dick, since you're so jealous of your daughter's favorite toy!" I growled, while Jake exposed my half-hard prick and quickly stuffed it down his throat. I reached behind me, groping the outline of Phil's cock as he kept me held tight against his chest...signaling that I was now part of the game. "How about it, jar-head...you like seeing your boyfriend swallowing a real man's dick?"

"You're a fucking comedian, son. Grab that railing, and don't let go of it." Phil said gruffly, bending me at the waist and forcing me to hold the porch rail for support.

Jake never let go of my cock while sliding under me. Phil quickly lost his shirt and knelt behind me, grabbing the cheeks of my ass with each hand and spreading them apart. The outdoor breeze felt cool against my pucker before Phil placed his face in my crack and started lapping at my virgin hole.

"Oh...shit...fuck!" I mumbled, over and over again as Jake and Phil fed on me from both sides. In my mind, I was still struggling with the part of me that wanted to get away from this perverse and unnecessary act...and the part that felt overwhelmed with the intensity of sensations and a level of arousal I'd never experienced before.

"Phil, let's take this inside before someone on the lake gets a show." My father-in-law said, pulling away from my spit-soaked cock.

"Good idea." The ranger replied, his cock brushing the crack of my ass as he gripped my neck and roughly pushed me into the cabin.

My hard cock bounced wildly as I was shoved into the larger bedroom and then thrown onto the mattress. Phil wasted no time in flipping me onto my back and squatting over my face with his knees on each side of my torso, and his balls brushing my forehead. He grabbed my legs and pulled them back toward him, leaving my ass upright and exposed at the edge of the mattress. I couldn't see anything as he shifted his body and had my nose buried in the crack of his ass.

"Alright boy...lick my hole while daddy gets your pussy ready for fucking. Go ahead Jake...get a taste of the boy's sweet man-cunt...stretch him out to take a man's cock." Phil said before pressing his ass even tighter against my face.

I could barely breath, my nostrils filled the smell of soap and sweat as Jake licked my pucker and then shoved an increasing number of fingers into my reluctant opening. It didn't take long to learn that Phil gave me more room to breathe as long as I was licking his hole. My hips bucked with the initial discomfort of accepting two, and then three, spit-soaked fingers into my tight pucker. I could only groan as I felt something cool enter my anus as Jake's knuckles worked past my sphincter.

"That's it, man...we don't want to hurt the boy...he's going to need all the lube he can get for his first time." Phil said coarsely, yet almost compassionately.

I could only guess from the sounds in the room, and the way Phil's body shifted above me, that the ranger was now sucking eagerly on my father-in-law's cock. My heart started pounding, and my apprehension grew as the reality of what was coming became clear. I could still end this...all I had to do was follow Phil's instructions.

"You need to watch this, son." Phil grunted, before abruptly shoving a pillow under my head and then standing on the mattress above me...his ankles under my armpits and his hands gripping my legs and spreading them wide apart.

I looked up to see Phil's muscled thighs arching over my head, and his hairy scrotum dangling between them. I nervously looked forward to see my burly father-in-law staring hungrily at my primed pucker, and gripping a hard cock that shone from the pre-cum he had just smeared around the tip. My body began trembling with fear, yet my cock was hard as steel and a string on clear pre-cum flowed onto my abs. Jake moved forward and pressed the spongy helmet against my brown-eye. I could feel the heat of his tool as it pressed against me, while the conflict in my mind became even stronger.

"I...I don't know...this isn't me..." I stammered as Jake finally looked me in the eyes.

"Relax...take a deep breath...it will get better." Jake replied gruffly, giving me no opportunity to object further, before pushing the helmet of his prick into my ass.

"Ffffuuuccckkkk!" I shouted, as my eyes shot wide-open and a moment of searing pain shot through my body.

"Breath deep...try to relax...it will pass...then it gets better than you can imagine." Jake said firmly, spitting into his palm before stroking my now half-hard cock.

Jake didn't move for nearly a minute...giving my body time to adjust, and allowing my fear to subside. The initial jolt of pain was intense, but brief, and I focused on trying to relax. Eventually my ass-ring stopped clenching, and Jake took the opportunity to push further inside. The sensation was still uncomfortable, but bearable. Jake was insistent, but patient...moving in an inch at time, allowing me to adjust to his increasing girth. It seemed as though I could feel every ridge and vein of his cock as it slowly advanced past my sensitive pucker. My bowels felt incredibly full by the time Jake's nuts pressed against my cheeks and his short-hairs brushed my balls. It was so strange to feel the heat of another person radiating and pulsing inside me. The sensation was bizarre, yet gratifying.

"That is some hot fucking shit." Phil grunted. "Fuck him, buddy. Drill that boy's ass and let him feel something that will blow his mind."

I looked up again toward Phil, to see Jake leaning forward to lick the tip of his friend's cock and running his tongue under the layer of foreskin. Jake slowly retreated from my ass, leaving just the tip inside, before advancing once again. My father-in-law's speed gradually increased as the frequency of my painful moans decreased. It took several minutes, but the discomfort eventually faded and I began to enjoy the feeling of Jake's cock as it brushed against my prostate. As the pain disappeared, and the pleasure increased, even my cock responded by quickly swelling to full hardness.

"Well, look at that...I think you just broadened the boy's horizons." Phil said with a chuckle, glancing toward my bobbing cock. "Just wait to you feel your wife's daddy blow his baby-batter deep in your guts. That's some wild shit."

Almost subconsciously, I wrapped my arms around Phil's legs for support as Jake's rhythm gained momentum. At times, I even found myself bucking my hips in response to his forward thrusts...trying to increase the pleasurable aspect of the unnatural act.

markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers