Boredom Can Be Dangerous Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers

"Weird...so good...and so bad...at the same time." I mumbled between grunts and groans as Jake began to truly fuck my ass.

"It gets even better with practice." Jake replied between thrusts. "You've got one fucking hot ass, son...even tighter than Kim's. Still not better than pussy, but pretty damn good."

Jake varied the speed and intensity of his thrusts, seemingly trying not to finish too soon. I avoided contact with my cock, sensing that the appeal of getting fucked would diminish quickly once I busted my nut.

"You've been a good sport...let's ease back a little." Phil said after he and Jake shared a few whispered words.

"Take a quick breather, son. You may not be willing to share this with me again...so I'd like to make it last." Jake said, slowly pulling out of my ass while fondling my loose balls.

My asshole felt like a gaping chasm without Jake's dick taking residence, but I also appreciated being able to lower my aching legs. I could feel Jake's heavy cock resting against mine as he stood between my legs. Phil knelt on the mattress, with his knees against my shoulders as he bent down to lick our tools. Looking up, all I could see was Phil's hard shaft and hairy balls. I had blown Jake a few times, but it always seemed like a duty or obligation...a small reward for giving me something better than my right hand when Emily wasn't available. I didn't hate doing it, but it wasn't something I looked forward to either. Now that I was horned out of my mind, and still on a slight buzz, the idea started to seem more appealing. Tentatively, I ran my tongue along the underside of Phil's shaft as I nuzzled his balls with my nose. Phil moaned appreciatively as he alternated between sucking mine and Jake's cocks. Shifting his legs further back, Phil's prick was now directly over my mouth. I hesitated a few seconds, but took the hint, and accepted the head of his rod into my mouth. The spongy helmet against my tongue was a stark contrast to the rigid pole covered in silky skin that slid past my lips. None of this was new...but it was the first time I nearly savored the salty pre-cum that flowed down my throat. I inched my way down Phil's shaft, taking as much as felt comfortable. Phil seemed content, and didn't try to force me even further. We both sucked each other slowly and deliberately...enough to keep the boil going, but not enough to end the game.

"It might be time to the let the boy fully into the fun." Jake said, moving onto the mattress and kneeling next to Phil. Jake had taken a scarf out of the bedside table, using it as a blindfold on Phil. "Amazing how much Sean looks like your son, Kevin. They could almost be brothers." my father-in-law said, before spreading Phil's ass and licking his hole.

"Come on out, son...let's teach an old dog a new trick." Jake said, tugging at my arm. "Get your feet on the floor, sergeant, and bend over this bunk. You've taught your boy well as his father...but there are some things he can learn from a fellow Marine."

I must have looked completely bewildered as Jake stood next to me while Phil slowly assumed the position. "Thanks for obliging my fantasy. You up for helping Phil with his?" Jake said quietly into my ear while offering me a toke from a freshly lit joint. "He'd never do anything with his own son, but I know he's thought about it. This could be intense as hell for all of us."

I shrugged my shoulders indifferently, while Jake slowly stroked my cock. I wasn't sure how the blindfold would help, since Phil knew exactly who was in the room...but I stopped over-analyzing once the buzz came on stronger.

"Uh...dad...what the fuck are you doing?" I asked, not sure how to proceed with this impromptu scenario. At least the grass was giving me the bravery to take a shot.

"Deployments can be hard and long, son." Phil said, his voice sounding reluctant to reveal such deep secrets. "As Marines, we trust each other with our lives...and our secrets. Your brothers have your back when the going is tough...and when pussy is scarce. I hope you find a tighter bond with a few buddies like I did. It can ease the tension of young men in tough times."

"Dad...I'm no faggot...I know you're not either." I replied, struggling to find the words I hoped would make the game seem more real...though I wasn't sure why I cared.

"You've been away for months with little privacy, and your girlfriend is far away at college. This is offered as a brother-in-arms...not a pansy-ass romance." Phil said, as though he had played this scene many times in his own head.

I couldn't help it, for whatever reason this was really turning me on. I knew the whole thing was stupid, and the weed was making it seem more real. Regardless, I was horned as hell, and the idea of moving to the driver's seat felt good. "What the fuck" I thought to myself, "all of us can get this shit out of our system."

"Holy shit...I though private Smith and I were the first to keep this shit buttoned-up." I said, gripping Phil's cheeks and spreading them apart.

"Not by a long shot, son. The needs of young men can get unbearable...we all find a way to deal with it." Phil replied, sounding more at ease with the game. "Fuck me, Kevin...I'm here for you any way you need me to be."

"Yes sir...thank you, sir." I said half-mockingly as I slapped Phil's ass hard. I knew the game was working for him on some level, since he called me by his son's name.

"No need to be gentle, son...save that for your girlfriend." Phil groaned, as I slapped my cock into his crack.

"I wish my buddy from basic was here...he'd be relieved to know we're not the only one's doing this shit." I said hoarsely before pushing the slippery head of my dripping cock into his ass.

Phil gasped deeply for air and clenched the sheets on the bed tightly. "You're honor-bound to keep Private Smith's secret safe, son. Honor is everything." He grunted in a strained voice. "You're a grown man, son...I'm proud of you...take what you need like a man."

With that kind of encouragement, I plunged fully into Phil's tight ass. The all-butch Marine squealed loudly, but soon began whimpering with every thrust into his bowels. Part of me enjoyed the game, but another part wanted payback for all the unexpected bullshit. "Shit, dad...Smith and I sucked each other once...but this is fucking incredible." I said, stoking the desires that he would never act upon.

"Unnghh...that's it...Kevin...use my man-cunt...give that horniness someplace to go." Phil moaned, now lost in his fantasy. "So big...so strong...a solid man...and Marine."

"Nice job, Sean...I mean Kevin...but I have my own needs to satisfy." Jake said quietly, stepping behind me as I thrust into friend's back-side. I could hear the sound of Jake spreading lube over his engorged tool. I paused briefly; my cock buried in Phil's ass, as Jake pressed his hand to my back and pushed his hot shaft back into my overstretched hole. My body shuddered and I groaned loudly as Jake's member slid fully inside me.

"Good man, Kevin. Build those bonds that will keep your buddies close." Phil said, still imagining a twisted scene where he addressed his son's needs, while his boy served the needs of friends.

I was now sandwiched between them, and the sensory overload of having a cock in my ass while fucking another, was almost too much to take. Phil was now actively clenching around my aching pole as my hips rocked between them. After a few minutes of awkward thrusting, I couldn't handle any more.

"Fffuucckk...dddaaammnnn...fffuuucckkk!" I shouted, as I flooded Phil's ass with a river of cum. My ass cinched tightly around Jake's tool, and my balls practically ached with the intensity of my orgasm.

As the pulsing of my cock subsided, Phil quickly pulled away, spun around, and pulled my face down to his twitching prick. "Take care of your old man, son...I know you want to honor what I've done for you." Phil said, with the scarf still covering his eyes, and his mind still in the fantasy.

I really had no choice as Phil pressed his cock to my mouth. Instinctively, my lips parted and the ranger shoved at least five of his seven inches down my throat. I could feel Jake's cock swell even larger as he quickened the pace of his already rapid fucking. My deflating cock still tingled with pass over my prostate, and my mouth soon dripped with spit to accommodate the face-fucking from Phil.

"Aaarrggghhh...ffffuuuccckkkk!" Jake grunted as his hips bucked violently and his cock filled my chute with seed. I could feel the warmth of his cum as it splashed inside my bowels, and soon felt the overflow spilling down the back of my balls.

Within seconds, Phil was also at the point of no return. "Oh fuck, Kevin...I'm cumming, man...taste the cream that got you here, son!"

Phil came in gallons. I don't know that I've ever seen a dude cum that much, even in pornos. I wasn't actually too keen on swallowing it, but his cock shot with such force, that much of it went straight down my throat. The taste wasn't great, but not awful either. I had experienced the taste of Jake's load a few times, and I learned to accept it. I still didn't understand why Emily practically begs for it.

I was now truly exhausted, and the relaxed feeling from the weed didn't help. It barely registered as I saw Jake licking my cum off Phil's sack and cleaning his sticky prick. My eyes grew heavy, and I was soon asleep.

I have no idea how much later it was when I awoke, but the sun was still up, so it couldn't have been very long. Jake was asleep, lying next to me, with his cock resting on his thigh and covered in dried cum. Phil was gathering his clothes and getting dressed, his short hair damp from a recent shower.

"I think your father-in-law took a few too many hits after the fun was over." Phil said with a smirk on his face. "Your license is on the kitchen table. You have my word, man...I will never approach you about any of this shit again. Now that the smoke has cleared, I'm really embarrassed about you playing the role of my son. That was shit I told Jake over way too many beers. It was wrong to go there."

"Yeah...well...I got off on it. That fact alone has me freaked-out...so we'll call it even." I said, reaching out to shake his hand.

"You really do look a lot like him." Phil said, glancing down my still naked body. "Though I suspect his equipment is more like his old man's." a nervous smile revealed a toothy grin.

"Nothing below-average there...I may not walk straight for a week." I said, mindlessly rubbing my sore back-side.

"It'll pass. Look...after you've had a shower, and a few hours to stew over this...don't get too pissed with Jake. He had no intention of fucking you, any more than I had of turning you into Kevin. I am an admitted pervert, and with a little weed, I was willing to play the ring-master. The offer to beat the shit out of me still stands, whenever you'd like to collect."

"I think it's safe to say that I won't come back here with him alone again. You two can fuck each other exclusively from now on." I replied, sounding agitated as I got up to find a towel for the shower.

"Uh-huh...the tough, straight-guy persona is back again." Phil said, knowingly. "You learned something about yourself, man. Don't beat yourself up over it. I've done enough of that for ten people. Your wife and kid are still the center of your universe. That hasn't changed."

I offered no reply as Phil grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I stood in the shower, staring at my feet as the warm water flowed over me. I knew Phil was right...I was still the same person. Hell...nothing was immensely different than when I thought only Jake and I shared infrequent sessions. Being taken by another man...now that was different. The first impression was discomfort and pain...but it soon became something else. Not only did it eventually feel good, but it required a lot of trust. Despite the events of the last few days, I knew Jake was someone I could ultimately trust. The bond between us was stronger than just a family tie...now more than ever.

++++++++++++++++++

Nearly six months have passed since the incident at the lake, and my relationship with Jake has been courteous, but always with an underlying tension. He's tried to convey regret over the whole thing several times, but I brush it off as something that just needs to be dropped. Emily is now pregnant with our second child, and the mood swings have definitely set-in. I'm sometimes in the other bedroom when she's restless and uncomfortable. Though I hadn't given it much thought before now (or perhaps actively suppressed it), my thoughts returned to the other source of relief in my family. After a few restless nights, and insistent cases of morning wood, I was ready to reconsider my options.

On a Saturday morning, when I knew Kim and Emily were out shopping, I went over to my in-law's house. I found Jake in the garage, changing a blade on one of the saws he uses for work. He was wearing old sweat pants and a paint-covered t-shirt, but obviously hadn't been working long.

"Hey Sean...the girls left an hour ago...you want to plan dinner here when they return? I could fire-up the grill." Jake asked, as I grabbed a beer from the 'fridge he kept in the garage.

"Yeah...that could be a good idea." I said flatly, setting my beer on the bench and stepping close behind him. "Right now...I'm thinking with all the constant bitching and mood swings...my right hand is becoming a dull partner."

I reached around him, pushing my hand under the waistband of his sweats. He was going commando, and my fingers quickly found his cock and balls. My own prick swelled beneath the nylon material of my basketball shorts as I pressed against his ass.

"I'm tired of acting like some abused victim, Jake. I need to bust a nut, and I think you owe me something tight and hot to fuck." I grunted, grabbing a bottle of hand lotion sitting by the slop-sink and pulling down his sweats until they piled at his ankles. "Grab the bench, dad...we don't have time for foreplay."

"Any time, son....any time..."

markindy
markindy
1,032 Followers