Boring Presentations Rule!

Story Info
It all started with a presentation in the school auditorium.
3k words
4.06
49.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be easy on me people this is my first submission. Would love feedback both good and bad. If enough interest I may write a chapter 2. Thanks.

(Oh and both characters in the story are 18 years old and Seniors in High School)

--------------------------------------------

"Things you need to know about safe sex." The man on the stage says as he hits the button the remote in his hand. The screen behind him changes showing a bullet-ed list of facts.

The auditorium was dark and filled with students ranging from freshmen to seniors, the freshmen sitting upfront; seniors in the back with sophomores and juniors in-between. I was sitting in the back row of seats my friends on one side of me, my girl on the other. I look over at her and place my hand onto her bare thigh, slowly sliding it up under her dress slightly. I hold back a smile seeing you look over at me and smile slightly. I loved Jessica; she was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Everyone says that High school Love wasn't meant to last and that everyone eventually moves on but I knew this wouldn't happen between me and Jessica. We were going to end up married with kids; there wasn't any doubt in either of our minds. We had been together since our sophomore year. My friend James, who was a year older than us, had won four tickets to see WWE Monday Night RAW from a local radio station. Out of our friends he chose me to go with him since he had promised to take his girlfriend, Kat and her younger cousin Jessica. Jessica and I were the same age and in the same grade, so we connected instantly and started dating not too long after that.

I shift some and pull my hand from Jessica's thigh and put my arm around her. She looks at me and I move my free hand over placing it onto her thigh. She smiles some and leans in kissing me. I softly kiss her back as I feel her lift her leg and move it over mine, giving my hand plenty of room to explore. I slowly slide my hand up her thigh and between her legs. I gently cup her pussy through her thong, feeling the heat coming from inside them.

I gently cup her pussy through the thin cloth, beginning to massage my hand against it. Jessica breaks the kiss and lies against me. I continue to slowly rub her warm pussy feeling her juices beginning to leak out, slowly soaking her thong. I kiss the top of her head as I gently pull her thong to the side, Jessica gently grabs hold of my shirt as I move my hand, slowly pushing one of my fingers inside her. I look at her seeing her close her eyes.

I gently hold her close to me as I begin to slide my finger in and out of her. Jessica bites her lip, holding back moans as she gently tightens her already tight pussy around my finger. God Jessica felt so good, we were both virgins when we met. We didn't end up sleeping together until a year later, the night of her birthday. I got us tickets to a concert she wanted to see and we ended up going to a hotel afterwards.

I watch Jessica as I continue to slowly finger her, thousands of our fellow students around us. I could see her chest heaving some, knowing she was breathing heavily. She moves her leg against mine, I could feel it shaking. I let my finger slide out of her and move another one in, slowly beginning to sink two of my fingers inside her. Jessica quickly buries her face against my chest, gripping my shirt tighter as she desperately tries to hold back a moan.

I slowly begin to work both of my fingers in and out of her, feeling her juices running down over my fingers. Her legs shaking more, pussy tightening more around my fingers. I knew she was about to bust, I continue to slowly finger her knowing the presentation was just about over.

"Just remember, always be safe. Thank you." The guy on stage smiles as everyone begins to applaud.

Jessica couldn't take it anymore. She moans out as she begins to orgasm, her pussy clamping down on my fingers as her legs quickly move together, trapping my hand. I look around slightly seeing if anyone heard the moan. Luckily nobody did. I look at Jessica seeing her eyes closed, mouth opened. After a few moments her pussy slowly releases my fingers and she moves her legs freeing my hand. I pull my fingers from her pussy and gently fix her thong.

She slowly opens her eyes and quickly looks around to make sure nobody saw. I pull my hand from between her legs and lean in kissing her lips. She softly kisses me back and breaks the kiss.

"Nobody heard." I say softly into her ear. She lays against me some as the students begin to walk out. I look at her some. "Just sit tight for a while." I say softly not wanting her to stumble when she got up. She nods some.

We sit there until everyone leaves and slowly get up. I hold onto her a bit making sure she could walk. I adjust myself some and walk out with her.

"I want you." She says softly into my ear.

"We can go back to my place." I say softly knowing my mom wouldn't be home from work until late.

She nods and we walk to the lockers as the bell rings. School was over now. I didn't have any homework so I didn't need my books for the weekend. Jessica leans against the locker and looks at me.

"What?" I ask gently placing my hands onto her hips.

"I'm so wet." She says softly. I smile some.

"I know." I say softly gently laying my forehead against yours.

"Let's hurry up and get out of her." She says. I nod some and turn walking off with her, feeling her grab my hand. I interlock our fingers.

"When we get to the house I'm gonna push you up against the wall and beat up your pussy." I say softly into her ear. She grips my hand some hearing me.

Jessica looks at me as we start to walk by the boy's bathroom. She looks around slightly and moves some quickly walking into the bathroom, pulling me with her. Luckily it was empty. I hold back a smile seeing she couldn't wait. We go into the handicap stall and Jessica pulls her dress up some and grabs her thong pulling down on it. I move some beginning to undo my pants. We used condoms up until she got on the pill. Her mom walked in on us while I was eating Jessica out and made her get on the pill. Surprisingly she wasn't mad, but I was sure she didn't tell Jessica's father.

My cock was so hard; I couldn't wait to be inside her. She gets her panties off and reaches over stuffing them into my pocket. She pushes my hands out of the way and quickly gets my pants undone. She pushes down on them along with my boxers and grabs my hard cock, quickly stroking it some. I hold back a groan feeling my cock getting harder than it already was.

As soon as my cock was hard enough for her she moves back against the wall. I move some and lift her up, positioning her over my cock. She wraps her legs around me as I slowly begin to slide her down on my hard cock.

She grabs the back of my head and leans in kissing me deeply as I bury my cock inside her. I move my hands down gently grabbing her ass, holding her up as I begin to slowly thrust. She softly moans against my lip as her juices run down over my cock and balls, drenching them. God she was so wet I thought to myself.

I continue to slowly thrust, pushing deep inside her. She breaks the kiss and places a hand onto my cheek.

"I love you." She says softly.

"I love you too, so much." I say softly.

"Faster baby, we can go slow when we get to your place." She says. I nod.

I gently grip her ass as I begin to thrust a little faster, driving my cock in and out of her at a slightly faster pace. She leans back against the wall, staring into my eyes as she slowly rocks her hips. After a few moments I was thrusting quickly and deeply, slamming deep inside her. Jessica grips me tightly, biting her lip to keep any noise from escaping.

I continue my quick thrusts, loving the feeling of our bodies smacking together. Jessica grips me tighter, her shaking legs locked around me tightly. She moves some and buries her face against my neck, whimpering softly as she begins to orgasm. My cock was throbbing inside her, so close to cumming.

Jessica pulls her head back feeling my cock throb. She brings her hand up and licks her fingertips some before sliding her hand between us. I hold back a groan feeling her already super tight pussy constrict around me even more as she quickly rubs her clit.

My cock throbbing more, the pressure was too much. I hold back a grunt and begin to cum deep inside her. She bits her lip; her head tilting back slightly as she feels my hot cum deep inside her. After a few moments we finish and begin to clean up.

We leave the school and go back to my place. Once inside Jessica turns and jumps up wrapping her legs around me. I grab her ass and smile at her. She smiles back biting her lip some.

"When does mama get home?" She asks.

"Around 12 tonight, maybe 1." I say. She nods smirking some before leaning in kissing me. I kiss her back for a few moments before breaking the kiss.

She gets down and moves some taking her summer dress off, in just her bra now. I move some beginning to undress as well. She takes the bra off and walks towards the bathroom. I smile some slowly following her, undressing on the way.

We take a quick shower and get out drying off, in just her towel Jessica walks over and sits down on the bed. I slowly follow her and sit beside her. She grabs the remote to the TV and turns it on, putting it on the PC input channel. She grabs the wireless keyboard from the nightstand and pulls up a web browser. I smile some as she logs into her Facebook account, checking it.

I move some gently undoing her towel. Jessica lets me as she checks her messages and everything. I move my hand over and gently rub her bare stomach and breasts some, lightly rubbing my fingertips over her nipples and watching them harden. She looks at me slightly and shakes her head as she looks back at the pc.

I move some and lean over behind her, softly kissing her bare back. I loved everything about Jessica; she was amazing and had a great body. After a few minutes I hear a moan. I pause and lift my head up looking at her. She had her eyes on the TV. I look at the TV and hold back a smile seeing she had pulled up one of the various porn video streaming sites.

On the screen were two guys and a girl. The girl on her hands and knees blowing one guy as the other was behind her, eating her out. Jessica moves her legs some before moving the keyboard back to the nightstand. I watch her some seeing her hand move up to her breast, gently playing with her nipple some.

I knew Jessica always fantasized about being double teamed by two guys. I knew the thought of it always got her really turned on; so much so that one evening when we were alone she let me have her ass. I knew it was painful to her at first but she got used to it pretty quickly and even enjoyed it now.

I watch her some seeing her fingertips release her hard nipple and move up to her mouth. She licks her fingertips and moves them down beginning to rub them against her clit, softly moaning slightly. She turns her head slightly and looks at my crotch, seeing my cock was hard and tenting the towel. She pulls her fingers from her clit and reaches down opening my towel, exposing my hard cock. She turns some and grabs hold of it, beginning to stroke it.

"God baby." I say softly loving her touch. She looks up at me before leaning down, slowly sliding her tongue against the head of my cock.

I groan softly leaning back against the headboard some. She moves some slowly wrapping her lips around the head of my cock, gently sucking on it. I gently rub the back of her head, loving her lips around my aching cock. She continues to slowly suck on the head for a few moments before beginning to move her mouth farther down until she was deep threading my hard cock. Shit I thought to myself as I feel her begin to bob her head up and down, sucking on my cock a little harder.

"Fuck baby." I say softly as I reach over gently rubbing her ass some. She shifts slightly and moves her hand between her legs.

I watch her as she slowly pushes two of her fingers inside her pussy, beginning to slowly finger herself. She moans around my cock, bobbing her head up and down a little faster. I close my eyes; I was in heaven right now I thought to myself. Jessica was usually pretty tame when it came to sex, but sometimes when the mood was right she became a dirty...dirty girl. And I fucking loved it when she did.

She continues suck on my cock for a few minutes before pulling away. She moves some and gets on her hands and knees on the bed in front of me. She moves some and lays her top half down on the bed and reaches back grabbing her ass cheeks, slowly spreading them for me.

I knew she wanted me inside her ass; I slowly move up behind her and reach into my nightstand grabbing a few things. I open the bottle of lube and pour some onto my fingers. I reach down spreading it over her ass. Jessica moans softly as my fingertip slowly rubs over the entrance.

"Hurry up baby. Stick it in." She says softly.

I put the lube down and move up slowly beginning to push inside. She moans softly feeling the head push inside. I move some, slowly beginning to push deeper inside her tight ass. God it felt so good, Jessica moans softly as her hands release her ass cheeks. I gently grab her hips and begin to thrust. She moans softly as she moves her hand between her legs, beginning to finger herself again. I continue to slowly thrust for a few more minutes, until I see her pull her fingers out of her pussy and begin to rub her clit.

I reach over grabbing something from the drawer. I knew she wanted to feel something in both holes so I got a prepaid debit card from the store and ordered her a dildo. Nothing spectacular just one around my size, maybe an inch or so longer. I move it down between her legs and rub it back and forth against her entrance getting it wet.

"Baby what is th-a-at?" She whimpers as I push the dildo deep up inside her.

"Wanted to surprise you." I say groaning softly, continuing to thrust in and out of her tight ass.

"Oh god." She moans; her legs shaking as both holes were now filled.

She reaches down and moves my hand away from the toy and grabs it with her own hand. She begins to slowly thrust it in and out of her pussy as I slowly fuck her ass.

"How does it feel baby?" I ask softly.

"Shit...so good." She whimpers.

After a few moments I could feel her pushing back against me more, the dildo moving in and out of her tight pussy a little faster. I could hear her breathing get heavier.

"Oh shit." She moans out as she begins to orgasm already. "Faster." She whimpers softly.

I gently grip her hips and begin to thrust faster, beginning to pound into her tight ass. Jessica pushes herself up with one hand, while the other one quickly slams the toy in and out of her, dripping wet pussy. I knew I wouldn't last too much longer, her ass was so tight and the moans coming from her mouth were driving me crazy. After a few minutes I grunt some.

"I'm gonna cum." I say thrusting a bit faster.

She couldn't answer, breathing heavily she continues to slam back against me, her legs shaking badly as her juices run down her thighs making a pool on the bed between them.

I couldn't take it anymore. I grunt out loudly and begin to cum hard, deep inside her tight ass. Jessica screams out as she begins to orgasm, her body trembling. She lets go of the dildo and grips the sheets tightly, her body almost collapsing on the bed. I slide my arms around her waist keeping her up as I slowly finish. She slowly finishes as well and collapses face first onto the bed, my cock slipping out of her ass as she moved.

I move some and lay beside her, both of us trying to catch our breath. I could see her legs still shaking even after her orgasm subsided. I kiss the side of her head.

"You OK baby?" I ask.

"Oh god. Uh huh." She says softly closing her eyes.

I smile and wrap my arms around her as she slowly begins to fall asleep, exhausted.