All Comments on 'Born Beautiful'

by MagicWand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mobius8888Mobius8888over 15 years ago
Sad yet tittilating

The writing quality kept the tale compelling. It seems hard to do a confessional type tale glad you mostly puled it off. Fake names that are too close to real names are distracting. That is my only beef.

Emotionally: Left me feeling more sad for your character than anything. Nice work.

keairankeairanover 15 years ago
Well-written

in the sense of an article being well-written and edited, other than that, I didn't find it sexy, i didn't find it arousing, it was barely worth the effort to read, let alone open up my pants. About the best part of the story was when her brother hit her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not for me sorry

I found it lacking in substance of any kind. Your character made me feel sorry for her rather than hot for her. I agree with previous posts around the so close to celebrity names. Off putting.

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Derivative, yawn-inducingly slutty and predictable

This is just terrible. It's OK in terms of how it's constructed, but that just makes it well-written crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It made me cum!

Enjoyed your story! Write more

matatridmatatridover 11 years ago
beautiful indeed

I really enjoyed your story. The power a girl could have and her trying to find out just how much. Beautiful ending that could in itself be the reason for the name of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous