All Comments on 'Born Evil Ch. 03'

by smudgebucket

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good story but..

is it possible Literotica would allow you to be more explicit?What about showing the victims uncontrolably getting off prior to their deaths?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more, please, more

god i want to hear their screaming so much, & more explicit torture, & i want her to enjoy it sooo much... more blood, more splatter, more everything

just lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I should be ashamed

But man.

GodDAMN. She could kill me any day. I hope there's more to this story in the offing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Truly lovely

I love this violent crazy bitch! I want her to enjoy it, I want more explicit torture, maybe she could eat one of her victims, I need more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh You Commenting Kidders!

You pretend to get off on this mayhem, blood and senseless human slaughter, but down deep you love it??? Are you really that sick? One commentor wants more bloody detail - well aren't you a smoothee. Lets hope her cellmate has a chainsaw to protect herself with.

Well written indeed but erotic? sensual?? Just sick torture and slaughter of hapless innocent people without remorse or care! Tormented author?

Perchance you can use your talents in another theme to truly entertain - you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wowwwww!!!!

whos that dumbass who last commented that he didnt really enjoy it? he should be better off reading his nursery rhyme book. anyway this story was one of the best in this category and what a plot! but as many others said we want more explicit and longer gory scenes!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous