All Comments on 'Born For It Ch. 03'

by BornForIt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WarsteelIXWarsteelIXalmost 20 years ago
Yes!

I'd ask where were you when I was growing up, but more than likely you wern't even born yet. Andre and his friends are damn lucky you-know-whats. You sound like an incrediable woman; take care and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What heaven!

I have always enjoyed having sex with black men. Most are well-endowed and can stay hard for a long time and they know how to touch and arouse a woman. This story brought back memories of a session I had with 3 black men who fucked me, one after the other, for one entire night! I've never had so much pleasure since that time. I thought this story was extremely hot and I hope you keep writing more like it! Interracial sex is absolutely the best!

chriss synnchriss synnalmost 20 years ago
more great stuff as usual whats next is always

the question.it goes without saying you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My Favorite!

WEll, after reading all three of the "born for it" stories, and giving thourogh thought, and *ahem* examination (through MULTIPLE readings of this story), I can honestly say this is the best damn story I have ever read! Definately keep it up. I loved the DP, and J's attitude about it all.. I wait with bated breath for the next story! SMILE.. and wet dreams...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
whoa

I am definately adding this submissions page to my favorites list, and will check often for the next stories! I think even parallels of these would be wonderful.. I could even handle a little more black male dom / white female submission added in there! VERY nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hey everybody

has anyone mailed or sent a comment to this chick and had a response? Just wondering...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
RIPE FOR A SHOTGUN WEDDING

I BET UR FATHER WOULD LIKE TO WIELD THE SHOTGUN GOOD LUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
cant wait 4 your prom night......

Love your stories you have a knack for gettin the heat together with the exact thoughts bein felt!!So many people dont get that its more than jus the sex.Whats more you write devotion real,real good!!Please dont forget that as you continue on!!

Blonde4BlackPowerBlonde4BlackPowerover 18 years ago
Steamy Stuff

Very erotic and sweetly paced Born For It series.

What is it that makes us gooey, wobbly kneed and helpless around tall ultra-black African hunks? tee hee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

The nice thing about these is that you write so well. Please keep it up.

PetiteMollyPetiteMollyover 15 years ago
Good plot, needs editing

Your storytelling skills are great, but the spelling and grammar in this one needs some work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

All this unprotected sex and she hasn't gotten pregnant or a STD????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's fantasy

Why would people read erotica if you had to worry about stds and more ? It's make believe people

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love Me an Anal Slut...Especially The !st Time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous