All Comments on 'Born Into Darkness Ch. 16'

by wingedangel324

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago

Thanks for the update; good chapter!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Great chapter...

Grammatical and spelling errors abound though (I'm OCD about grammar, sorry). I did like the ebb and flow of this chapter and it was well planned out and written.

Keep them coming!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

I am totally in love with this story and with these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So adorable and cute

Sophie letting Junior play with her animals and purring in delight, then changing into her oncilla form to snuggle against Dean on the floor, mewling and squirming when he moves. Awww. As much as I enjoy the overall story arc, it's Sophie's spunk and cuteness, plus how she clearly has Dean wrapped around her little finger, that make me smile. Yet woe betide anyone, human or god or whatever, that attempts to come between her and her baby. Because she'll put that villain down, with extreme prejudice. Eris, watch out - it ain't gonna be pretty when Sophie takes you out.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YAYYYYYY

Ive been waiting do long for you to release this chapter! I hope we don't have to wait another year for a new chapter again too.

Hope all is well. Cute story.

Oh! Will you be making a new series for Kell so that he may find his mate? Or should I say resurrected mate? That would be amazing!

JasonDragonJasonDragonover 4 years ago

Can't wait to read the rest. Love the story so far, keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous