Born to be Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered "I'll think about it and tell you on Tuesday, but you're doing very well" and while I spoke a trail of his come leaked out of my mouth and ran down my cheek.

After he'd got dressed and was ready to leave, he came over to me and put his whole hand upon my strapped up dick. "Bigger than mine. Can we try some straps next week? And no hands? Perhaps you should lose your clothes? I'd like that. I will learn - just you see" He ran his thumb and fingers up both sides of the full length of my strapped up dick, squeezed the head, shouted "Yes" and left.

I lay on my back, his taste filling my mouth, my dick hard against my belly. My dream had come true and, as I thought it, a new dream was already in my head and loins. I wanted him to suck me while he fucked Luss.

I moved my hips so that I was rubbing against my belly and thought of the leather strap just below my pounding glans as if it was his mouth. I came even faster than he had done on his first visit and it shot hard past my face. I angled my mouth for the second burst and it hit the back of my throat and mixed with his. I erupted again and again, feeling that I was deep in his throat. How was I going to get that to happen?

Perhaps, before I got him into some straps, I should demand that he lose a little hair where the straps have to go! Then I'd shave him, suck him until he exploded, and then, ask him to shave me. He'd have to experiment with his mouth, surely? I thought I should go and see Luss, see if I could pick up a bit of inside information about our glimmering spurting stud. Surely we were getting nearer to the three of us together!

* * * * *

Thursday When Luss arrived she was in a strange mood. Not down, not quiet, but a bit distant. I asked her what it was but she didn't say anything for a while and then "Woody said he enjoyed your session on Tuesday. But, I know you said it was confidential". I didn't want to keep it secret from Luss. If it wasn't for her encouragement, Woody and me wouldn't have happened and I desperately needed to talk to somebody about it. I told her everything, well almost, and as I did she brightened and couldn't stop her smile getting wider and wider. I finished telling her of my embarrassment at lying on the floor, spent, with a strap round my dick as Woody touched it and left.

She shrieked with delight and told me that he now called me 'Doc', because it rhymed with cock. He had also told her everything and it seemed like our two stories were almost the same. She had begun to feel left out but now, she knew it all, and was as excited as ever. "When are we all getting together ... Doc?"

I told her the things I still fantasised about with Woody and when I did, she told me that he had some fantasies too. That excited me and she told me some of the things he'd told her. He liked the look of the straps I'd used, he really enjoyed a little pain when he was excited and, best of all, he'd started wondering what it would be like to suck another man! I was so happy and Luss and I celebrated in the best way we could, giving each other pleasure. While we did, she started to tell me some of her own new fantasies and most involved her, Woody and me together. Then she started to tease me with body and words.

I was on my back with her straddling my face. I had been using my tongue, lips and fingers to bring her to one of her noisy furious orgasms that made her slap my chest so hard that the marks lasted for more than a day. I was hot and hard but she took one of her vibrators, she didn't switch it on but pushed it against my lips. "Here comes Woody" she murmured provocatively and started to fuck my mouth with it. She pushed it into my cheeks, to the roof of my mouth and gently to the back of my throat. "Woody wants your throat, Woody wants to fill you".

When I started to gag she withdrew it and asked me to lubricate Woody. I licked and sucked the end and again she pushed and helped me overcome my gag reflex. As I lay there, my head stretched back, she bit my ear and whispered "You've got a surprise that I'm not going to tell you. I'll just give you a clue". She pushed in and out of my throat until I was groaning and then whispered "your clue is 'Magic'. I'll tell no more". She smoothly withdrew the vibrator.

I was puzzled but couldn't think about it too long because she slithered on her wetness down my chest and stomach and kissed me hard. As her tongue pushed all round my mouth, she lowered herself onto my quivering erection. "Don't come yet, keep the feeling inside" she said, mimicking my voice and laughing "I don't want you to come for five minutes".

So, Woody had told her everything, and it felt good. It was all out in the open. Almost as if he was here now. And that thought nearly made me come as I looked at her beautiful breasts, her bright white teeth shining as she threw back her head and forced her body down to the very base of my shaft.

It lasted much more than five minutes and I knew that didn't matter. She was in control and I could only come when she said. She was getting close herself, I could see her breath quickening, feel the spasms around the head of my tense and tingling hardness. She slowed a little and then said "You can come when I've told you something that Woody asked me. He asked..." And then she quickened her movement, she was going fast and forcefully. She put a hand behind her and trailed her fingers over my balls and started to gently squeeze them.

"He asked ... how would I feel with his dick and your dick both inside me and all of us coming together". As she said the word 'together' she squeezed my balls tight, thrust her hips backwards and forwards and I felt the whole length of me tightly clamped by the quivering bucking grip of softly screeching Luss cumming in an electric wave around my rigid straining independent cock. I erupted, time and time again. Even when dry and empty I was still pushing and feeling like I was filling her with my juice. It seemed to last forever, for both of us. She collapsed onto my chest and kissed me hard, pinched my nose and with her mouth sucked the breath from my lungs and then released my balls and mouth together. I breathed in a long groan as she breathed out a low sigh and we were still.

A long time after, I regained my senses and just had to ask "what did you tell him?"

"Well.." she was still teasing me "I said that you were quite attractive for an older man.." and here she smiled and slipped further down my body and started licking our juices from my soft numb pleasure centre. "And I asked him how he would feel about another man being inside me at the same time as him?" My jaw had dropped open! I wondered what he had said? She was quiet. Very quiet, but smiling as she licked and nibbled at me.

I had to speak "what did he say?" She licked a little more, then bit very hard across the width of my shaft, lifted her head and said "I can't remember". She saw the shocked look on my face, laughed and bit again before she answered. "He said .... now what was it? ... oh yes ... if it was Doc, I'd love it!". Life can sometimes be unbelievably sweet!

She made some arrangements by phone and stayed the night for the first time. We talked, played, listened to music, made love and talked plans. We talked about straps, about the big linked chains she loved to have around her waist and neck and hanging down her body. We talked about how Woody had changed since seeing me, improved but still coming quickly but now she had begun to enjoy it because he always wanted to start again. We exchanged our thoughts and ideas on Woody's likes and hidden desires and we talked about how he must never find out that we already knew each other's bodies so well. She was sweet and close but, somehow, I knew she was keeping something back. A little secret? We parted in the morning like a pair of lovers or, really, like a trio of lovers.

* * * * *

Tuesday Before Woody arrived I felt like a nervous teenager. After all that he'd said to Luss and all the wild notions we'd discussed, it now seemed like a dream. I didn't know what was going to happen in this session, I didn't want to put a strap on to hide my erection and then get caught out again! Only a few weeks ago I'd met him and had a distant fantasy about his body and, since then, I'd experienced pleasures with him that were beyond my wildest dreams. I thought that I'd just talk to him and find out how he was. I didn't even feel sexually aroused, just nervous.

When I let him in, he had a large confident grin. He put his hand on my shoulder, two fingers lightly touching my neck, like a friend would, and looked down at the huge bulge in his trousers. "See what your doorbell does to me Doc?" I laughed. I liked him calling me Doc and, when I looked at that bulge, my nervousness went and I started to get aroused. I looked down at myself and said "it affects me too".

He threw his jacket over the back of a chair, reached down his pants and adjusted himself to be more comfortable, looked me straight in the eyes and said "I really enjoyed last week Doc, but the bit I liked best was seeing that you were enjoying it too".

"You're a very sexy man Woody and I've never touched a man like that before. It really turns me on. What do you want to do today?" He looked at me for a long while with that adorable big-mouthed smile of his that made me stir. He moved his head side to side as if he was making a decision and then said "I really liked those straps you used. I wouldn't mind playing with them, and ...". His smile got bigger and he looked like a wicked kid ".. as I hate to see you suffer, I think you should take off your clothes too".

I felt like I had to get some sort of control back, my legs were wobbly with excitement and the roles seemed so reversed. He was telling me to take my clothes off, just like I had told him on his first session. I avoided the last part of what he said and told him that straps were a lot more exciting if you were free of hair and that it might be good if I shaved him first. As I finished saying it I suddenly realised that I had reached down my pants and made myself more comfortable. He'd noticed too and grinned "sure Doc, let's get undressed".

I mumbled "Massage first?" and he answered "Massage after" as he slipped out of his clothes. I took mine off as well and he looked at me, smiled wider still and said "Nice cock Doc" as he lay back on the massage couch with his not quite full erection resting on his belly.

I managed to regain some dignity as I got the shaving stuff together and, when I came up to him and looked at his magnificent body spread out on the couch, felt deliriously happy. As I put the shaving soap on him he hardened and stood proud. I put my hand round his shaft and made an appreciative noise. I then pulled his balls away from his body and carefully shaved underneath. He liked it and promised to control himself.

When I needed two hands and his beautiful long straight rod was in the way, I stopped and looked carefully and closely at that elegant and desirable dome. I pulled it away from his body with the underside of my chin but, in its eagerness, it hardened, slipped and slapped against his belly. He let out an excited groan and I took the end in my mouth, gripped it firmly, and pulled it at right angles to his body and started shaving from the root up towards his belly. He started to make noises because he was getting very excited and so I bit into him hard. He yelped, went quiet and then I felt him go harder than he had been before. I bit again and slid my mouth further down his shaft.

"Doc, last week, you took me into your throat a bit. How come you can do that when you've not been with a man before?" I stopped and answered honestly. "I practised with a candle, just for you". He laughed and said "Great! I thought you used to do magic, like me". Luss's clue! 'Magic'?

I asked what he meant and he told me about learning magic when he was younger and how he could swallow a sword scabbard right down his throat and keep it there. Then he'd take a sharp sword and push it into the scabbard so that it looked like he was pushing it right down into his body. He'd then take the sword out and jam it into a piece of wood to show how sharp it was. My legs went weak and I asked "how did you learn that?" and he just smiled and said "I'll teach you some time".

I finished shaving him, cleaned him up and started to lightly oil him to soothe the bare skin. He was hard and moaning. I put a short strap round his ball sac, fairly loose, but then put another, top to bottom, around the first that pulled tighter and separated his balls so that they were stretched out wide. There was a metal loop in the second strap and I attached a short chain that I could pull and lift his balls in whatever way I wanted. He loved it and writhed on the table. If only Luss were here, how she would love this sight, especially as it involved a chain.

I talked to him about my straps, their soft leather, chamfered at the edges to be comfortable and able to prolong or accelerate an orgasm. While I talked I stroked his bulging balls with my fingers and tongue and pulled on the chain. I put a strap tight around the base of his shaft and, as it grew to unbelievable shiny hardness, took it off. "You don't need that. It's for when you're feeling exhausted but horny".

His beautiful dick stayed unnaturally hard and I couldn't resist, especially after what he'd said about the scabbard. I put my mouth over him and pushed up and down, going deeper and deeper until he touched my throat. I stroked and squeezed his balls, knowing he couldn't resist, and soon felt a flood of his juice in my mouth and down my throat. It probably wasn't professional to take my pleasure with him like that, but it felt really good.

After a short time he got up from the massage table, stood in front of me, Adonis with strapped up balls and a shiny chain hanging down. He told me that it was my turn for a shave. I got on the table on my back, hard and erect, eager for whatever was going to happen. He kept feeling the smoothness of his balls and dick saying how good it felt. He pulled the chain in all directions and thrilled me.

He picked up some of my straps and talked about them and as I explained fixed a long one with loops round my wrists and under the table. Suddenly I was trapped and helpless and he let me know it. He touched me wherever he wanted, pulled at my pubic hair and said "we'll get rid of that". I loved his dominance and waited for whatever came my way. As he got the shaving gear he said "Can I use your phone" and made a short call that I couldn't quite hear.

He came back to shave me and copied everything I had done to him, even to biting me and asking me how hard I liked it. I realised that this was the first time he'd put a cock in his mouth! I was near to coming when he observed, with a big and very confident smile, "I could make you come right now. You're not that different to me are you? But, you too, have to wait".

He finished shaving me, cleaned me, oiled me, paying a particular attention to the shimmering head of my quivering dick. He kept paying that attention, stroking, squeezing and putting his lips around it as if to gauge its size. It was his first time and, as with me only two weeks ago, it seemed to have changed him. Suddenly the doorbell went and I said 'leave it' but he threw a sheet right over me and said "I'll get it".

I actually felt very frightened. My erection dropped like a comet and I felt so vulnerable, naked, sightless under a sheet, tied to my own massage table where a naked young muscular stud had been sucking my dick while he shaved me. And he was answering my door naked with a chain hanging from his balls and he'd definitely have a hard on! I relaxed a little when I heard Luss's voice saying "I like your parcel, so smooth, let me pull the chain!" It did look good on him.

I felt Woody's hand gently squeezing my balls and heard him say "Doc, sorry to scare you, but Lucia and I have got a surprise for you. It's our way to say thank you. She's taking her clothes off right now so that you don't feel embarrassed. We're going to try a magic trick that I haven't done before, but I think you'll like it." Was I going to be the scabbard? It thrilled me but I still felt uncomfortable. "It would be good if her first sight of you was as I usually see you, and so we're going to restore you before we remove your sheet".

Two mouths, four hands, elbows, feet and knees went to work on me. I couldn't always tell who was who, but when teeth sank deep into my hardening dick I knew it was Woody. When hands went tight round my neck and then a knuckle pushed my lips and teeth apart, I knew it was Luss. It was so erotic and the sheet slid gently off me so that my face uncovered last.

Woody was holding my dick tight and upright, it looked huge. I noticed his was too, the straps were tight and he had his familiar pearls. Luss was on the table with her mouth over the top of my shimmering quivering rigid rod. "I never knew my psychology teacher had such a lovely cock .. Doc. Did you know there are more nerve endings here than anywhere else?" I did, and they were all on double time. As she finished speaking she slid her mouth over me and bit harder than she had ever done before. It was wonderful, obviously Woody had been talking to her.

They touched me, lifted me, thrilled me. Luss closed her full breasts round my shaft and slid them up and down, she knew me so well. As Woody squeezed my nipples and then my balls and, standing at the end of the table, let his hardness rest on my forehead, between my eyes and alongside my nose, Luss moved up the table. She slid the lips of her wet warm cunt up and down along my shaft and, occasionally, let my head dip inside for a briefest moment. I was close to eruption when Woody said "It's now time for the magic show! I have my beautiful assistant here to help me."

They undid the straps and stood me up, one on each side. Woody took my shimmering quivering length tightly in his hand. He put his other hand round my balls and steered me round to the end of the couch.

I felt more dominated than at any time of my life. I stood there, still, as I watched this beautiful young man climb onto the couch and roll onto his back. His proud dick, as ever, straight to the sky. His smooth balls strapped in leather and shiny where they were pushed sideways. I had been the first male mouth to suck that dick and, my dick was the first one that he had taken into his mouth.

He was now dominant and assertive, he knew what he wanted and he was going to take it. I was his slave, and I loved it. Luss stood beside me and touched me wherever she wanted and that was everywhere. Woody told me what he was going to do as he dropped his head back over the end of the couch and focused his eyes on my shimmering joy, like a magician working on a trick. He talked some more but I could only look at the pearls of lust oozing from his shaved rod, with his smooth ball sac pushed up where his balls were rising into his body.

Luss was pushing the knuckle of a finger gently into my arse and watching his magnificence with me. Woody knew I wasn't listening and pinched my balls hard. "I'll direct! OK?" I nodded like a sheep at grass. I felt his hands come round my buttocks and pull me towards him. When the head of my dick rested between his lips, he moved his hands and held me lightly on the front of my hipbone.

I looked at his feet, toes stretched wide, his tensed tight calves and thighs, his proud, smooth tower, still oozing pearls, strong flat belly, swelling surf boy chest, long bronzed muscular neck. I could see why Luss desired him. And then, all I could see was his chin, my dick and his hands as he pulled me into him. The feeling was indescribable but the visual was unforgettable.