Born to be Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw his throat bulge as the head of my dick went into it. I was transfixed and that stopped me coming. My balls finally pushed deliriously against his nose and upper lip, but it wasn't over! With his hands, and Luss's help, he took each ball, one at a time and eased it into his full mouth with a gentle suction. They both rested in the roof of his mouth, which closed tightly as he sucked hard and breathed heavily through his nose.

I was as hard and as rigid as I have ever been. His throat seemed to undulate along my length, as if pulling me in, swallowing me. Then his hands and his tongue went wild. He forced his tongue round each side of my dick and prodded and flicked my balls in turn, pushing them sideways, against his cheeks. Then his hands were tapping hard on those cheeks and on the deepest part of his neck that I had reached. I could feel the taps and see them. There was no movement except for his swallowing and tapping. Luss was in breathless awe. She climbed on the table so that she was straddling Woody and facing me. She took hold of the chain and lifted his balls, let them fall, stroked them, tugged the chain hard.

Woody started rolling his head from side to side, hands tapping and squeezing. I felt every nerve in a state of orgasm, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced and I just stood still with this muscular hunk gyrating on me. I was quivering everywhere. I couldn't tell the difference between any part of my body, it was all one. He reached up and put his thumbs deep into my armpits and pulled me towards him. He sucked so hard that I gasped.

I slowly moved forward, hovering above his pearly tower, my legs sliding open so as not to crush his face. Luss's lips met mine and kissed me full and deep. She took my mouth down to the magnificence below us and our lips parted a little and together went around his shaft and tasted those exquisite pearls. We kissed hard with him between us, our tongues pushing into each other's mouth, but round him on the way.

I had never felt a sensation like being in Woody's throat. I have come before with just vibration and no movement, and that is like an inner eruption, but this was different. My orgasm was arriving like a kettle boils, getting hotter and hotter, but still not boiling. But when that watched cock did boil, it was not in lustful spurts, but a continuous flowing stream that made me wail with delight. A screaming shocking ecstasy, my eyes rolling wildly, locked lips with Luss, his smooth balls bound by straps and a chain that attracted my hands and rode with his bucking hips and pulsing pearly eye begging to shoot. Simultaneously, Luss and I grabbed his shaft and banged our heads together as we fought to suck him dry. He spurted in our mouths and on our faces and, as he subsided, we kissed deep and damp.

I felt like it had changed our lives. Woody pushed with his thumbs and I moved back. He slid from my lips as I slid from his throat. Luss stayed where she was licking his length but then she pulled me onto the table up to Woody's face. We all kissed as a triangle and I couldn't help myself sliding completely on top of him and wriggling my oily dick and balls backwards and forwards across his. Of course he started to get hard, but that was Woody.

My whole body felt like it was still in orgasm, I had never felt anything like it before and as I looked at Woody's smiling face, and the neck wherein I'd come, I felt like I would never need to have sex again. Luss was panting with excitement, wide-eyed and touching herself gently and rhythmically, not looking at all like I felt.

I slid from the table onto my knees and looked at my two beautiful young lovers. Woody hard and horny and Luss eager for satisfaction. They groped, they kissed, they stroked and sucked. they threw themselves around the table with total abandon and I loved watching them. At times I reached out and touched them, squeezed them. I bit Luss's nipples and Woody's balls and touched them both with my hands as they made love. I heard Luss whimper as Woody entered her.

His belly was against her back and he spread her legs wide with his legs and slowly pushed into her wet lips. He rolled onto his back and she sat up so that she could push him deeper inside her and then he said "Doc, it's time for Lucia's surprise". He moved down the table so that his legs were hanging over the end, cupped her breasts and pulled her back so that she was lying on top of him. I stood up and looked at the beautiful sight of Lucia spread-eagled, facing me, smiling with Woody's shaft deep inside her. "Come on in Doc".

I went back on my knees and licked from under Woody's balls to the base of his shaft and then flicking along Luss's lovely lips to lick her hard clitoris slowly but firmly. I took it between my lips and sucked, in the same way I had with Woody, and as she groaned and screeched, pulled on the chain fixed to the straps around Woody's balls until he was moaning with her.

I then stood and let my rigid dick, that only minutes before had claimed to have given up lust, push underneath the straps on his balls, up the base of his dick and press hard into Luss's quivering cunt. It was a tight fit and, at first, I couldn't make progress. But, once the tip of me was inside Luss, there was nowhere else to go and I pushed harder and harder, sliding on the underside of Woody, into the depth of Luss. When I felt my balls touch Woody's straps, I wished I had another strap to tie mine to his, but I couldn't think too long about that. I felt the head of my dick push tight against Woody's and Luss was beginning to wail in a way I'd never heard.

Woody was dominant "Not yet Lucia, not for five minutes. We'll tell you when you can come". We never did tell her because we all started to move and thrust and feel each other and hold back because it felt so wonderful. When we did come, it was an exquisite feeling, we were all noisy and gained the knowledge that it was so powerful, so special, that it had to happen many times again.

We disentangled, we kissed, we touched each other as familiarly as we touched ourselves and settled in a heap of naked flesh laughing. I said to Woody "You were the only one that didn't get a surprise!" and he answered "I did, I got all of you into my mouth! I made your cock rock Doc!" We laughed and then went quiet for a minute. I was thinking what an amazing journey this had been for me and it had only just begun.

Luss slithered over me, put her nose against mine and said "you're the best teacher I ever had" and kissed me long and full with such tenderness. When she stopped I looked at Woody and saw his wide grin. He moved towards me and kissed me as Luss had and said "me too". His hand trailed down my body and closed round my limp exhausted cock. Luss and I both saw Woody's growing erection and we started to laugh in disbelief. He suddenly got his old-style sheepish look that made us laugh even more.

Woody started to smile again and said "I could teach you my magic trick?" Luss replied without hesitation as she ran her hand between the cheeks of his arse and pushed her finger against his virgin hole "but you've still got things to learn. Have you got a vibrator Doc?" It was just the beginning, for all three of us.

* * * * *