Born to Suck Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers

On trembling legs, I finally stood up and stepped into the pool. Sven had ducked himself completely under water and was calmly submerged with just his head above water. He looked so sexy with the drops of water glistening off his dark curly hair. I lowered myself beneath the cool water and felt the invigorating sensation as it washed the sweat off my body.

"That's quite the mouth you've got on you, Kid," Sven said with a smile once I came back to the surface. "Where did you learn to do that scratching thing with your fingernails?"

"Mr. Jarvis taught me that. He really liked it so I thought I'd try it to see if you liked it too."

"Fuckin' 'A' I liked it. You can mix that in anytime." He looked at me with a soft smile of satisfaction on his face. "Yeah Kid, I think you and my cock are gonna become best friends.....fast."

"Do you think so, sir?" I asked, barely able to keep the excitement out of my voice.

"Oh, I don't think so; I know so," he said firmly as he stood up next to me. As he loomed over me with the trickles of water running sensually down his magnificent body, my eyes zeroed in on that beautiful cock of his which was just above water level. I watched as he lifted it up and held the broad flared knob towards me. "Give your new best friend one more little kiss before we get dressed." I moved closer and pursed my lips into a little target like he'd asked for earlier. I kept my lips fairly close together in a little pucker and slipped them right over the very tip. I smooched and sucked at it like I never wanted to let it go; which wasn't stretching the truth at all. I felt like I'd be happy with my lips wrapped around that glorious cock for the rest of my life.

"Yeah, it looks like you and your best friend are getting along just fine," he said as he pulled his cock away from my sucking lips and turned to step out of the pond. "C'mon Kid, we've got more work to do. We'll have time for lots more of that later." I followed him obediently back to the area of our clothes and waited patiently while he used the blanket we'd brought to dry himself. He passed it to me as he reached down for his clothes and started to get dressed. I dried myself as best as I could with the damp blanket and then looked at my cum-stained underwear.

"You won't be needing those anymore," he said as he took them from me and stuffed them into the bottom of the bag we'd brought with us from the horses. "Throw those out when we get back to the bunkhouse. From now on, I don't want you wearing any underwear unless I say so, got it?"

"Yes, sir!" I said obediently as I wrapped my head around the idea of not wearing any underwear. I found the secretive thrill of it exhilarating. I pulled on the rest of my clothes while Sven gathered up our stuff and put the blanket and other stuff back into our saddlebags. He un-tethered the horses and I hefted my little body back aboard Daisy while he settled in on Phantom. He turned Phantom back towards where we'd been working in the morning and as his horse leisurely walked through the field, Daisy readily fell in a step back to Phantom's side. As we moved through the tall swaying grass, I reached up, gripped my chin, and moved it tentatively back and forth. My movement didn't go unnoticed by Sven.

"What's the matter, sore jaw?" he asked as he looked at me with a wry smile on his face.

"Uh, no!" I lied as I instantly dropped my hand from my face. I was afraid he might think me unworthy of sucking his cock.

"That's okay, you'll get used to it. With all the use I'll be making of that pretty little mouth of yours, that jaw'll loosen up in no time." I was thrilled to hear that he planned on using my mouth a lot for his pleasure. "Besides, we've gotta get that jaw nice an' loose if you're gonna be swallowing my whole cock."

"YOUR.....YOUR WHOLE COCK!" I burst out as my mouth gaped open in shock.

"Sure Kid. It won't take long before I'm feeding all 11" all the way down your throat." He could see the look of sheer terror on my face. "Just relax, I'll show you how to do it. You're gonna love it, I promise you." He paused and I saw him looking at the expression of uncertainty on my face. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, Kid; you know that, right? You do trust me, don't you?" His soothing voice and kind words were already working to calm my initial anxiety.

"I....I do trust you," I said with the panicky tone easing out of my voice. "It's just that it...that it's...."

"That it's so big?" he asked as he completed what I was trying to say.

"Yes."

"But you do like that it's big, don't you?"

"Oh gosh, do I ever," I confessed red-faced. "I....I love it."

"I could tell you like it big; and that's why you're going to love taking all of it even more. And besides you loving it, you do want to make me happy too, don't you?" At the uncertainty in his voice, I felt my heart swelling with my desire to please this big rugged man.

"Of....of course I do, more than anything." I said sincerely.

"That's good, Kid. That's just the way it should be," he said with a warm smile as we arrived back at our work site. "There're a few other things we'll work on loosening up too. Now, let's get back to work." He left me wondering what he was referring to with his last statement as I dismounted and we tied up the horses. I wanted to ask but Sven had already started to work on the mounds of brush and I didn't want to disturb him.

We worked pretty hard for the next two hours or so and when we finished piling up the last of the debris, Sven called for a break. We each grabbed out canteens of water and stood beneath the shade of a big tree to quench our thirst. I could feel that I didn't have a lot of water left and I tipped my canteen way up as I drained the last of the cool liquid.

"Still thirsty?" he asked as he watched me lower the empty canteen.

"No, I'll be okay." I really was still thirsty but I didn't want to make him feel obligated to share his with me.

"Here, pass me that," he said as he held his hand out towards my canteen. I handed it to him and then watched as he set his own canteen on the ground and then undid the lid on mine and let it hang by the chain attaching it to the canteen. I wasn't sure what he was doing and then I watched as he opened his belt, drew down his zipper and proceeded to whip out his cock.

"I can't have you going thirsty now, can I," he said as he took a couple of leisurely strokes to loosen up his recently confined cock, "and since you're all dressed, we have to be careful not to make a mess on your clothes." I watched with my mouth gaping open as he brought the canteen down until the opening was about two inches from the tip of his cock. He adjusted his feet slightly to each side and then I watched in awe as he started to piss. My eyes flew wide open as he unleashed a torrent of piss which pounded forcefully into the metal container. The initial loud sound of the powerful stream slamming against the metal was quickly replaced by a bubbly gurgling as he rapidly filled the canteen. He kept pissing and the gurgling sound changed slowly as the level got closer and closer to the top. Finally, the canteen started to overflow and he pulled it away and finished pissing on the ground. He shook the last few drops from the end of his dick and then turned to me with his hand outstretched.

"Here you go," he said as I tentatively took the canteen from him. He stuffed his long cock back into his jeans and zipped up as I held the canteen in my hands and looked at the shimmering liquid visible at the rim. I could feel the heat of his warm piss transferring through the metal container already. I lifted it towards my mouth and could smell the pungent masculine aroma.

"Mmmmm," I let out an unconscious little purr as I brought my lips to the opening and tipped it up. I felt the strong taste of his acrid piss flow over my tongue and felt a shiver of desire go through me. I swallowed and the warm liquid felt luscious as it made its way to my stomach. I tipped the canteen up further and both of us could hear the gurgling sound as I gulped down mouthful after mouthful of the salty warm liquid.

"Easy there, Kid," he said as he reached out and pushed down on the canteen. As it came out of my mouth, I looked at him like a little kid who's had his new favorite toy taken away. "Why don't you save some for later?" The smile on his face told me he was pleased that I was so willing to take his piss and I smiled in return.

"Okay, I guess you're right." I put the cap back on the canteen and we saddled up and started back towards home. I ran my tongue all around the inside of my mouth as I savored the intriguing new flavor. I looked over at Sven adoringly as he rode in front of me. I knew I would follow this man to the ends of the earth and do anything he asked of me. I had two loads of his piss and two loads of his cum inside me but I was craving more already. I couldn't wait for the family dinner to be over so we could retire to the privacy of the bunkhouse.

"You know, Kid, this has got to be our secret." His voice jolted me out of my thoughts and I saw him looking over at me with a soft smile of contentment on his face.

"I....I know that, sir. I won't say a word to anyone."

"Yeah, we'll just have to play it cool and keep everything as normal as possible around your aunt and uncle and those two knuckleheads. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes sir. No one will ever know anything's any different."

"Good, good." The horses ambled on slowly through the fields and as we came to the crest of a hill, I could see the buildings of the farm off in the distance.

"Sir?" I said as I pulled Daisy up short.

"Yeah?" Sven said as he pulled Phantom around and looked at me questioningly.

"I.....I'm feeling a little bit thirsty again," I said as I felt my face turning red with embarrassment, "and I was wondering if it would be okay if I finished my drink before we got too close?" A slow smile spread over his face as he brought his horse up next to mine.

"That's good thinking, Kid. Have to make sure we don't leave any evidence lying around. Go ahead, finish 'er up." I eagerly grabbed my canteen and thirstily gobbled down the rest of his piss. It wasn't as warm as it was straight from the source, but I loved it just the same. When I was finished, I held the canteen away from my mouth and Sven watched with a pleased expression as I shook the last few drops out onto my waiting tongue.

"Here, you better have this," Sven said as he reached into one of his saddlebags and pulled out a stick of gum. "We don't want your aunt leaning over to give you a kiss and smelling that on your breath." I slid the stick of gum into my mouth and could feel the fruity flavor instantly filling my mouth. I stowed away my canteen and we made our way back to the barn where we patted down the horses and put them away for the night. We had gotten pretty dirty handling all that debris in the afternoon and I was surprised when Sven went over to the well and pumped out some water into the old stone basin they had there. He brushed his clothes to knock some of the dirt off then started rinsing off his face and hands.

"Do you think maybe we should take a shower before we go in for dinner?" I asked as I looked at the accumulation of dirt on my clothes.

"Nope," he replied quickly.

"But we.....we're pretty dirty," I said motioning to our clothes. I saw Sven turn around to make sure we were alone before he spoke.

"Yeah, but you and I are gonna take a nice long shower after dinner. I want to show you how I liked to be washed, and I don't want to be interrupted."

"REALLY!" I said with an excited squeal.

"SSSSHHHH!" he said with a warning hush. "Now get as much of that dirt off your clothes as you can and then wash up. And at dinner, make sure you have enough to eat too. I want you to have enough energy tonight to keep up with me. I don't want you falling asleep while I'm fucking your face or something."

"Yes sir!" I said eagerly as I swatted and brushed at the accumulation of dirt sticking to my clothes. As the little dust cloud settled, I pumped some more water into the basin and washed the grime and sweat off of my face and hands. I was anxious to get dinner over with and get back to the bunkhouse.

I trotted along after Sven as he made his way into the farmhouse. As we arrived, Aunt Claire called upstairs to the boys to come down for dinner and then she and Uncle Ben brought in a huge platter of fried chicken, some mashed potatoes, gravy, carrots and fresh cornbread. Remembering what Sven had said about having enough energy for tonight, I loaded up my plate and dug in ravenously. I was so anxious to finish dinner and get back to the bunkhouse that I didn't realize how fast I was eating.

"Hey Ty, look at this kid go," Brett said. "Looks like we're gonna hafta enter him in the hot dog eating contest at the fair this year." They both roared with laughter at Brett's little joke and then I felt Sven kick my foot under the table. I looked up at him with a confused look on my face.

"Slow down there, Joey," he said good-naturedly but I could see the hint of warning in his piercing blue eyes, "this isn't a race." I remembered what he'd said about keeping things as normal as possible around the others.

"I....I guess I didn't realize how hungry I was. I'm sorry," I said as I turned back to face the others.

"I'm just glad you like it, Joey," my aunt said as she reached over and tapped my shoulder tenderly. "It's good to see a growing boy eat."

"Maybe it'll put some meat on those scrawny bones," Uncle Ben grumbled before gnawing into a chicken leg. I took up my knife and fork again and started in on my food at a more leisurely pace. I flicked my eyes over to look at Sven and he gave me a quick nod of approval. Towards the end of the meal Aunt Claire brought in a chocolate cake and a big pot of coffee that she poured out for the rest of them while I refilled my milk glass.

"So Ben," Sven said as we finished up and Aunt Claire started to serve up the chocolate cake, "since tomorrow's the regular day for my run into town, I thought I'd take the kid here with me and get him some better clothes for working around here."

"Well, I don't know about that," Ben said as he looked me up and down. I was sure all he saw were dollars flying out of his pocket at the suggestion of getting some new clothes for me. "What's wrong with the stuff he already has?"

"Its stuff that's okay for school or playing around; it's not so good for doing hard work. Anyways, don't worry about it; I'll take care of it. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking him with me so he can try on some of this stuff."

"Oh, okay then," my uncle said with a satisfied look on his face now that he knew this wasn't going to be costing him anything. He dug into his cake and I did too as I was excited about going on this unexpected little ride with Sven tomorrow. I had to remind myself to purposefully slow down as I finished up my cake and drained the milk from my glass. Sven seemed to take forever to finish his cake and coffee and I was almost squirming in anticipation as I tried to be patient.

"Well, it's been a long hard day," Sven finally said as he pushed his chair back and stood up from the table. When he said that about it being "a long hard day", images of his long hard cock came into my head. "It'll feel good to wash off all this dirt and climb between those sheets. I felt a little stiff when we were out handling those logs today." I was thinking about how stiff that log between his legs had gotten while I'd been handling it. I was sure he was saying these things on purpose. "I hope I don't stiffen up too much tonight. Hopefully the shower will hit the right spots to help with that. It's gonna feel so good to just flop into bed and take a load off." I thought of nowhere I'd rather have him than lying back on his bed getting a load off right into my waiting mouth.

"I'm pretty tired too," I said as I got up from the table as well. "The job you sent us on was way longer and harder than I thought. I...."

"Was it too much for you?" my uncle interjected. He had a look of disappointment on his face that told me he wouldn't be surprised if I was too lame to handle my chores.

"No...no, it wasn't too much for me. I was just about to say that at first it was much harder than I anticipated, but once Sven showed me the right way to do it, I found I could handle it. Once we got started, I really got into it, and then, well, I guess everything seemed to come out all right in the end."

"Hmph," my uncle gave a non-committal shrug. "Well, you just mind Sven and do as he tells you and you'll be fine."

"Yes sir. I'll do just what he tells me to do." I was anxious to see what he'd tell me to do next! "And thank you ma'am," I said turning to my aunt. "That supper was delicious."

"Oh, you're welcome Joey. Now give me a hug before you go." I stepped over to my aunt's chair and leaned down to give her a hug. She clamped her arms around my back and held me tight before kissing my cheek and letting me go. As I stepped away, Sven moved towards the door and I followed close behind. He made for the bunkhouse and it was all I could do to stroll leisurely along beside him. I felt like bolting ahead so that we could be alone together as soon as possible. But Sven casually took his time and ambled leisurely across the courtyard separating the buildings. He finally opened the bunkhouse door and I heard him lock it once I had gone in by him.

"You still hungry, Kid?" he asked as he started to unbutton his shirt as he made his way down the long room.

"No, I ate quite a bit actually. Just like you said I should."

"I know. I noticed. No, that's not what I meant. I meant are you still hungry for more of this?" He turned to face me, quickly undid his jeans and hauled out his massive cock.

"Ye....yes," I said as I looked at that beautiful cock as if in a trance. In a way, I knew in my heart that I was already under its magnetic spell.

"Good," he said with a smile as he waved his cock hypnotically in front of me, "'cause I'm gonna make sure you get your fair share tonight. Now get down on your knees and give it a little kiss." I obediently dropped to my knees and leaned in to plant my lips right on the tip of that gorgeous piece of meat. It felt so warm and soft under my lips as I pursed them and smooched lovingly at his seeping hole.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," he said as he peeled off his shirt. I slipped my lips right over the big knob and started to suck. I was eager to get my next mouthful of cum and would have willingly continued right there in the middle of the room if he hadn't stopped me.

"Now just be patient," he said as he pulled his heavy cock from between my sucking lips. "Let's hit the showers." I followed him eagerly into the room across from the showers and watched as he opened one of the cupboards and threw his dirty clothes into a laundry basket inside. He left the door open, grabbed a couple of clean towels and stepped into the shower area as I quickly tore off my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket as well. He turned on the two shower heads side by side next to the far wall and I slowly walked across the cool tile floor towards him. He stood just outside the spray watching me with a sly leer on his face until the water had warmed up enough and then he stepped beneath the far shower head.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," he said as he put his head right under the pelting spray as he leaned forward with his hands supporting himself on the wall behind the nozzle. I simply stood and gawked at his impressive masculine physique as the water ran in glistening rivulets down over his sleek muscular form. Oh man, he was an absolute God. I could have stared at him all day long and never got tired of it.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,727 Followers