Born to Suck Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers

"C'mon Kid," he said as he looked over at me from beneath his strong muscular bicep, "wash that dirt and sweat off you." I stepped beneath the shower head next to him and felt the comforting sensation as the hot streams of water cascaded down over me. I tipped my face up into the driving pellets and let them wash away the cares of the day. Clouds of steam encircled us and I felt the stress and tension of the hard day's work seem to slide off my body and swirl away into the drain at my feet.

"Get down on your knees, Kid," I heard him say from beside me. I turned towards him and dropped to my knees as he had instructed. I looked up at him anxiously awaiting whatever he had planned for me next. He turned sideways to face me and I watched as he took his hand and started limbering up his long flaccid cock.

"I think you've had enough to drink for awhile, but I think you're due for another skin treatment." My eyes looked down at that beautiful cock as he stepped closer until he was standing a foot or so away from me. With his left hand wrapped around his cock pointing it straight at my face, he reached out with his other hand and put it firmly on the top of my head. "Now just close your eyes.....that's a good boy." Seconds after I closed my eyes I felt the first tingling sensation of his piss hitting my forehead and then it started pounding against my face in a driving torrent once he totally let go. He directed the fire-hose-like stream all over my face as he held my head in place.

"Oh yeah, now you're mine," I heard him mumble under his breath as he continued to unleash. The hot acrid piss felt wonderful as it splashed against my face and ran down in a warm bathing curtain over my body. He pissed for a long time and I breathed deep of the pungent fumes as he moved the yellow stream all around my face. He finally stopped and I tentatively opened my eyes. He was looking down at me with a lecherous grin on his face as I looked up at him adoringly.

"You did good, Kid. And since you took it so well, I decided to save the last little bit for you." He stepped closer and set the tip of his cock against my lips. I quickly slid my lips part way down that long flared head and sucked them in to make a nice tight seal against those spongy membranes.

"Look at me," he said and I raised my eyes to look directly into his. "That's the way. I want to look right into your eyes while I'm filling your mouth with piss." I felt a little shudder go through him and then I felt the hot acrid liquid quickly filling my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a blissful purr as I swallowed. I could see the smile spread over his face as I thirstily drank from his spewing cock. He didn't have much left but I felt a rush of desire go through me as I swallowed the hot yellow liquid. I loved the feeling of that nice warm fluid from his body entering mine.

"That's my boy," he said as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned back into the pelting spray of his shower. "Now get yourself cleaned up good and then I'll teach you how to wash me. Make sure you do a good job and use plenty of shampoo, you've got a lot of piss in your hair." I got up off my knees and grabbed the bottle of shampoo from one of the shelves built into the wall. I put a generous amount on my hand and thoroughly washed my hair. I grabbed a big bar of soap and washed myself from stem to stern. When I was finished, I looked at Sven, unsure of what he wanted me to do.

"Pick up that soap and get your hands good and lathered up," he told me as he leaned forward and supported himself against the wall with his muscular arms raised above his head again. "Now wash my back." I got my hands covered in bubbly lather and then set the soap back on the ledge. I moved my hands to the small of his back and started sliding them upwards.

"Oh gosh," I moaned softly as I felt the firm muscles of his back beneath my hands. I slid my hands all over his broad wide back and then I concentrated on his shoulders. Oh man, did his body ever feel incredible under my slippery hands. So firm and smooth and yet you could just feel the latent power of his muscles lurking beneath the surface. The rippling chords of his shoulders and upper arms drew my hands like a magnet. I quickly re-lathered my hands and moving to each side, carefully washed the full length of his long arms all the way to the wrist.

"Don't forget my armpits, he said as my hands slid along each side of his body. I ran my hands up his widening torso until my slippery hands feathered right into his armpits. The skin felt incredibly soft and warm and I gently slid my soapy fingers all over that ticklish skin.

"Now my legs." I worked up another handful of lather and then wrapped both hands around those his thick left thigh and slowly worked my way down. Like his upper body, his legs felt so strong and powerful beneath my delicate little hands. When I reached his foot, he held it up for me and I massaged it firmly as I ran my soapy fingers all around it and even between his toes.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he said with a little groan as I soaped up my hands again and repeated the procedure with his other leg. When I was done, I got up from my kneeling position and reached for the soap again.

"Make sure you get lots of soap on your hands this time," he said as he looked over his shoulder at me, "you're gonna be working on my ass for a few minutes." I was elated that I was finally going to get a chance to put my hands on that gorgeous round bum of his. I got plenty of lather worked up on my hands and then moved in close behind him. I laid my hands flat on each of those firm round cheeks and then slid them in slow teasing circles. I kept this up for a minute or two and then let my hands move closer and closer to the middle.

"That's it," he said as he adjusted his stance slightly and moved his feet a little further to each side. I took that as an invitation but decided to re-lather my hands first. Once I had them good and foamy again. I slid them over that smooth round surface towards the waiting crevice. With my hand near the small of his back I drew one slippery finger teasingly down into the warm moist crack.

"Oh yeah, keep goin'," he crooned as I slid my exploring hand deeper into the hot dark crease. It felt wickedly smooth and incredibly warm as my slippery hands pressed against the taut skin deep between those luscious cheeks of his. I knew he wanted me to go further so I continued further downwards until I felt my fingertips run over the wrinkled pucker of his sphincter.

"Oh yeah, right there," he said as he wriggled his rear end against my fingers. I slid both hands in side by side and I let my fingers flick and tease mercilessly around the sensitive wrinkled skin of his hole. As I touched my fingertip right against the tight puckered opening, I was shocked at how hot his hole was to the touch. I could feel a jolt of desire go through me at the sinfully wicked scenario I was now a willing part of. I could feel my own little cock rapidly rising between my legs as I played with his bum. He rolled his hips back against my two hands as I continued to rub my fingertips all around and over that little pink rosebud.

"Oh God, that's good. Your tongue is gonna feel so good in there later on," he said as he looked back at me over his shoulder. "Now get down on your knees and wash my bag from behind." I got a new handful of soap and dropped to my knees as he spread his legs even further apart. I could see those big balls of his hanging freely in his wrinkled loose sack. The hot steamy environment of the shower had caused them to relax and hang low and heavy. With my hands full of soapy lather, I reached forward with both hands and cradled those two big orbs. The wrinkled skin of his sack felt silky smooth and incredibly soft under my fingertips.

"That's it, nice and gentle. Take good care of those boys and maybe they'll work up another big mouthful of cream for you," he said as I gingerly rolled those big round balls all around in the palms of my hands. I couldn't believe how big they were compared to my own little stones. I hefted them in my hands and was amazed at the heavy weight of them. I was picturing them filled with his warm succulent cum that I hoped would soon be filling my hungry mouth.

"Okay, now the front," he said as he stood up, turned around and leaned with his back against the wall.

"OH WOW!" I said with a gasp as my eyes caught sight of his cock. It was sticking straight out from his body; at what I like to call "half-mast". There is something incredibly alluring about a man standing at half-mast; not yet fully erect, but teasingly on the way there. He must have been getting aroused while I'd been washing him and when he turned around, there it was, a beautiful swollen cock sticking out from his body at ninety degrees. It was bobbing menacingly up and down with each throbbing beat of his heart. I couldn't take my eyes off it and felt a rush of absolute rapture spiral through my body.

"You like that?" he asked as he purposely flexed his stomach muscles causing his swelling cock to bob up and down even more.

"Yes," I said in a breathy whisper as my eyes never left that mammoth piece of flesh.

"I can tell," he said with a smirk and nodded towards my midsection. I looked down and could see that my own cock was totally hard and standing fiercely upright between my legs. I guess he wasn't the only one who'd gotten aroused while I was washing him. "You can take care of that later, now finish washing me." His firm tone let me know he expected me to get back to the business at hand....literally! I got up off my knees, grabbed the soap and once more got my hands thoroughly lathered up before stepping in front of him. I reached far up and slid my soapy hands over his broad shoulders. I ran my hands over his rippling muscular form and then let my slippery hands work slowly down over his pecs.

"Mmmmm," I let out a soft sigh of pleasure as my hands covered his muscular chest. My involuntary little groan brought a smile to his face as I let my hands roam and explore all over the firm contours and delectable curves of his broad chest. My fingertips touched the pebbly buds of his nipples and I toyed with them between my soapy fingers until they were hard as little rocks. With the soapy lather covering his wide muscular chest, I quickly soaped up my hands again and moved down to his midsection. I looked at that beautiful firm "six-pack" in awe before I finally slid my both hands down over those taut rippling muscles.

"Uunggh," I let out another groan of pleasure as my fingers slid over and caressed his beautiful hard stomach. Oh Jesus, it felt tantalizingly sinful the way those firm rolling muscles seemed to draw my touch. My soapy hands slid all over them and then I made my way further down over his shaved abdomen. As my soapy hands slid teasingly all over his shaved groin, I could see his swelling cock rising higher and higher. I watched wide-eyed as it continued to fill and extend until it was standing straight up stallion-like between his legs.

"OH FUCK!" I gasped out loud as my hands froze on his body as I simply stood and stared at the magnificent sight of that throbbing 11" erection.

"You're not done yet," he said as he reached over and passed me the bar of soap. With my eyes glued to the throbbing crimson knob of that glorious hard piece of muscle, I got my hands totally covered with foamy lather. I set the soap back onto the shelf and then reached for his cock as if mesmerized.

"Start at the base," he told me and I reached further forward and slid my soapy hands around the thick trunk. The girth of his cock was so big that I used both of my hands working together just to get around it. It felt rock-hard and yet so velvety smooth at the same time. I could see the bluish gnarly veins beneath the surface pulsing as his boiling blood kept that engorged monster standing rigidly upright.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he said with a little moan as I started to slide my hands further along his rigid shaft. I slid my hands about halfway towards the enflamed head and then gripping the shaft firmly, I slid them back down to the base.

"Oh yeah," he said as he leaned against the shower wall and adjusted his feet a little more to each side. With both hands wrapped around the base of his cock, I pulled it downwards away from his stomach. It was so much harder to do than I thought because the incredible power of his erection threatened to snap it right out of my gripping little hands. I kept one hand locked around the base and slid the other slippery hand all the way to the very tip. He let out another soft groan as I reached forward and quickly switched hands, now drawing the other one sensually along his throbbing shaft and right off the tip. I quickly got into that smooth hand over hand "pulling the rope" motion that Mr. Jarvis had loved so much.

"Oh fuck, where did you learn that?" Sven said as I could see his stomach muscles quivering beneath his skin as he enjoyed my skilful touch. I didn't respond but just kept drawing one hand over the other as I wickedly teased his engorged cock. I switched and put both hands together and then started moving them in a tortuous slow corkscrewing motion from the crimson tip all the way to the thick hard base. This brought another series of groans from him and then after a couple minutes of that, I switched to pulling in the rope again.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned as I saw him lean against the all with his eyes closed as I kept both hands busy pleasuring his cock. I could feel my own cock just tingling with need as I didn't know who found my manual servicing of his cock more stimulating, him or me. Pre-cum was now leaking continuous from the tip of his cock and was drizzling down to the shower floor and all over my hands. I switched up again and wrapped both hands around that thick hard shaft and started pumping slowly but insistently along the full length of that pulsing spear. I added in a slow twist of my wrists as my hands moved back and forth in slick foamy unison.

"Oh fuck, get down on your knees," he commanded firmly as he opened his eyes and looked down at me. I quickly dropped to my knees right in front of him and looked up into his lust-filled eyes. "Put the tip into your mouth and then do that corkscrewing thing again. I'm almost ready to shoot." His words were music to my ears and I slipped my lips over the shimmering engorged head. I quickly licked off the soapy film and closed my lips tight against the hot spongy membranes. With the soap out of the way, I could taste the smooth silky flavor as his pre-cum flowed onto my tongue.

"Mmmmmm," I felt another twinge of desire course through me as I swallowed. I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me with lust in his eyes as he continued to lean back against the shower wall as I worked on his cock. With my lips closed around his cock-head and my eager mouth awaiting my reward, I slid my hands back and forth teasingly in that teasing corkscrewing motion he'd asked for.

"OH FUCK.......OH FUCK......OH YEAHHHHH!" he gasped loudly as I felt that huge cock twitch beneath my hands and then he started to unload. I couldn't believe how fast the first three or four shots came. Before I knew it, my mouth was overflowing with cum and I could feel it leaking out the corners of my mouth. I quickly swallowed and my cheeks filled once again as he continued to flood my mouth. I pumped my hands vigorously back and forth as wad after thick creamy wad of his milky semen shot into my mouth. I could feel the pulsing veins beneath his rigid shaft just throbbing under my fingers. I swallowed again and felt the warm pearly liquid leave a soothing coating as it made its way all the way down my throat. As I swallowed and became overwhelmed by the intense masculine flavor of his cum, I felt that tingling sensation in my body again and felt like I was going to pass out. This time I knew what was happening, and as I continued to suck at his spitting cock, I felt my body quiver and shake as my own cum shot from my spasming cock.

"MMMMM.....MMMMMM!" I let out a squeal of pleasure as another wad of his thick hot cum spewed out onto my tongue. His orgasm went on for a long time and I swallowed as much of his massive load as I could. My hands kept milking back and forth along that beautiful thick cock of his as I tried to coax as much cum out of him as I could. Finally, as the last few gobs of his warm seed oozed out onto my tongue, he reached down and stopped my jacking hands.

"Jesus Christ, Kid, those hands of yours are better than I imagined," he said as he looked down at me with blissful smile on his face. As I nursed softly at his drained cock, he drew it softly out of my mouth and used his hand to direct it around my chin and pick up the trickles of his cum that had leaked out. He slid his cum-covered cock back into my mouth and then did the same with the other side of my chin until I'd licked up every stray drop.

"That was good, Kid," he said and I looked up at him with adoring eyes as I continued to suck at his spongy cock-head. "Let's finish up in here. I showed you how I want you to wash me, now I want to show you how I like my cock sucked." My eyes flew open and I felt a jolt of anticipation shoot through me as he pulled his cock out of my sucking mouth and turned back into the pelting hot spray of the shower. Obviously, he was going to make good on his promise to keep my mouth busy all night long. I couldn't have been happier...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers